Epic Photography Reviews

Epic Photography 5
  • Taylor

Taylor Rummans · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Amazing experience

LOVE! Epic did our engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding video. They were hands down my best experience throughout my wedding planning process. My guests commented that they have never seen a better wedding video. My pictures were absolutely everything I had hoped for. I literally could not have been happier. Most importantly, their customer service was beyond amazing. I felt no stress working with them. I do not typically enjoy taking pictures, and I can honestly say that I had so much fun while they photographed us. I’m even the difficult client that gave them zero direction of what I wanted. I felt overwhelmed, but they stepped up and just handled everything for me. Their photographers were so genuine and kind. I can’t put into words how much they made a difference for me on my big day. Stu even brought me coffee to the venue. Other than saying I do, Epic was the best decision I made for my wedding.

Epic Photography 6
    Epic Photography 7
    Epic Photography 8
    Epic Photography 9
    Epic Photography 10
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie Erstad · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Fantastic service with great value!

If you live in Tulsa, Epic Photography is the way to go. They were super personable and helpful in the process leading up to our wedding day, and the photographer, Brooke, we had for the wedding was fantastic! I liked that we could pick which style we wanted for the final product, and it was especially important to us that at the end of the process we received all of our photos, available to download at best quality for free with no watermarks. Not to mention, the turnaround time was extremely quick -- I had friends getting married in Tulsa who had to wait six months for their photos to be delivered to them. We only had to wait 9 days for all of our photos. We were very impressed with Epic's flexibility as well, as they allowed us to request their service hourly in place of purchasing an entire package. This was a big deal to us both financially and logistically -- many places it's either all or nothing. Not with Epic, though -- they were very supportive and great to work with. We recommend them 100%.

Epic Photography 11
    Epic Photography 12
    Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Brytnee

Brytnee · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing!

Everything about Epic is amazing! They are so professinal and organized throughout the whole process. On the wedding day they made everyone feel so comfortable and eased the whole process. By the end of the night they felt like family - one of the photographers jumped in and taught us a line dance :)
    Overall, the whole experience was great and the pictures blew our expecations out of the water. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Epic Photography 13
    Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Lily

Lily Crosby · Married on 07/28/2019

Epic Photography is truly EPIC

Hello Lovely Brides and Grooms!!! First off congratulations on the engagement and soon to be wedding! Marriage is such a beautiful thing!

Now onto my review lol

My experience with Epic Photography was literally epic! Our photographer Mike was amazing! My wedding party, my now husband, and myself are all..... to put it nicely we’re quite awkward and uncomfortable in front of a camera. That being said our photographers (the second photographer I can not for the life of me remember his name so I sincerely apologize for that) were so fun and made it so easy to just be natural and comfortable! They were definitely a highlight of one of the best days of our lives! My husband loves his movie references (specifically Talladega Nights) and Mike got all the references and they had quite a lot of fun throwing random references into the conversation while we were taking pictures. (That definitely produced lots of very real and comfortable smiles lol) They were so sweet and very respectful when it came to our traditional catholic wedding and the boundaries and respect that we give to the alter and the sanctuary. We definitely had a lot of fun with our photographers and I can’t recommend them enough!!!!

Epic Photography 25
    Epic Photography 38
    Sent on 08/29/2019

Dalayna Newberry · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Photos

Epic Photography is awesome! They took our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and produced our wedding video. Every photographer we worked with was great, our photos were beautiful, and they have a super quick turnaround time.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Kateri Aichele · Married on 06/23/2019

Made my wedding day!!!

Epic went above and beyond what I expected. I knew my pictures were going to be great but I was still so amazed with the pictures. James really did amazing and fit in well with my personality. He kept me on the timeline to help me know what we needed to do next. I really valued that he took the time a couple days before to facetime me so we could meet and discuss my must haves.

Everyone in the office was also great. They answere any questions I had and if I had to leave an email or voicemail, they were so quick to get back to me.

I also loved getting the USB. It comes packaged really nice and in a keepsake box which I never would have thought. You can really tell that they take value in the whole process for you.

Epic Photography 39
    Epic Photography 40
    Epic Photography 41
    Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Woolery · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Photos!

I could not be more happy with the choice of photographers for my wedding. The pictures turned out gorgeous and will be treasured forever. The whole team at Epic was wonderful and really took the time to get to know what I wanted. The photographer that shot my wedding was professional, fun, and made the whole process easy and enjoyable.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and Fun

Epic is an incredible team and company! They constantly went above and beyond to provide us with the best experience! I am in love with all of our photos and our wedding video! I was so happy that they led all the pictures throughout the day and they were organized throughout the family photos! They went to great length to get whatever photos we wanted, whether it was laying on the ground to get photos or running around us with sparklers they made each photo incredible and I am extremely pleased with all of our photos and you will be to!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • The

The Slowinski's · Married on 05/24/2019

happy bride

Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Frida has a great eye for capturing beautiful moments. I do strongly recommend two photographers. We didn’t know that two would be better than one and we ended up running 20 minutes late to the ceremony trying to just barely squeeze pre-wedding shots in. Having two photographers would’ve saved a lot of stress! Also, I recommend really putting a lot of effort into your Pinterest board. Epic will make you fill out a number of surveys regarding what photos you want, but still needs every single picture you want on the Pinterest board. If it’s not there, chances are it won’t be taken. But, I think they make you do all this because they truly hope to make your day perfect. I totally think Epic does a fantastic job and highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Reide

Reide · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!

I could not have asked for a better company to capture my engagement pictures and my wedding day. They were so amazing and they got my pictures back to me within two business weeks! They worked with my schedule on engagement pictures (we had to move them around due to weather). The day of my wedding my photographer always kept me calm and destressed. He asked if I needed anything and was always there. The price, costumer service, and pictures are better than I could have ever asked for!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall Scarsdale · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Epic was amazing! I made a Pinterest board and submitted it online with my profile and while we were taking pictures, our photographer remembered exact pictures that were on that board. With all the millions of things happening on our big day, it was so great the photographer being prepared for the small details! They also did our wedding video and it captured our day better than I could have imagined. Video below:

I would recommend Epic to everyone!!

Epic Photography 42
    Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 09/29/2018

Videographer was AMAZING!!

EPIC Productions was AMAZING and so easy to work with. From the minute I booked them to the wedding day, I was always able to reach out and check on anything I needed. They were also great to keep me on task as things the last month got very overwhelming. Epic productions also made us the most memorable and amazing highlight wedding video that now I can cherish and view forever. I am so grateful to have found them. I promise you will regret not using EPIC productions for videography!!! Best decision and wedding expense ever!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 09/29/2018

Epic Team!

Eric and the entire Epic Team was a dream to work with. Eric tirelessly answered any and all questions I had about photography and videography. The day of our wedding, the team showed up with an additional assistant and made decisions quickly while getting some of the most perfect shoots. I could not have asked for a better team to capture our most wonderful day!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Epic photography did such a great job, they were so helpful and fun.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Paola · Married on 08/11/2018

Brooke Bloom and her partner were so AMAZING! They captured all the shots that we wanted and helped things run as smoothly as possible. They also helped us capture pictures that were amazing and didn't even think to ask for. I am so happy that I booked with Epic Productions and had them be a part of my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers to help me on my special day! Book them if you are looking for professionals who will make your most perfect memories last!! :) SERIOUSLY AN AMAZING TALENTED TEAM :) :)

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Epic was by far what we raved about even after the wedding. Our photographer was so much more during our wedding day! She made sure we stayed on track, helped with getting dressed, made everyone feel comfortable, and set up some extras during the wedding. Not only all that but the pictures are AMAZING! I cannot find a bad one in the bunch. So pleased with Epic!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Sent on 07/22/2018

Katie · Married on 04/13/2018

The team was a blast to work with.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2017

I cannot say enough great things about the team at Epic. From day one they were always professional and easy to work with and we were truly blown away with how great our wedding video and photos turned out! It’s been over a month since our wedding and we are still getting compliments from guests on how great everything turned out! I would not hesitate to recommend Epic to anyone who needs a great company to capture a special day or moment.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • EverAfter1104

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

I haven't even seen my pictures yet and I don't even need to. There were some small bumps in my process with Epic, but they were absolutely nothing after I had Cody as my photographer yesterday. All photographers should aim to be like him - I cannot tell you how incredible he was to have with us. He helped my mom with something as simple as the clasp of my necklace. He'd fix my hair, find my coordinator, grab my videographer, communicate to my wedding party, laugh and joke while posing a bunch of people who were not model material (aka the bride and groom). He did his absolute best to make sure we were happy, that he was getting every special moment, and always ready to help. He felt like a family member.

Thank you. Seriously. Yesterday would have been very different with you helping all of us!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2017

Epic Photography was everything we hoped for and more! They did our engagements, bridals, and wedding day, and we could not be more pleased with the way the pictures turned out. Everyone we talked to or worked with was kind, patient, and understanding, and we could tell how much they care about their customers and their work! They made our day even more fun and enjoyable! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Katherine · Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot recommend them enough!! I used Epic for videography and they went above and beyond to make my husband and I an amazing film of our beautiful day. They sent me back my video within two weeks and I could not believe they had it back to me so fast! When I was sent the first version of our video I wanted to make a few changes to it and they had no problem with that--they even emailed me the new version within the day. The video turned out so perfect and had every piece of our wedding captured beautifully. Their team is so easy to get a hold of and will take care of any needs you have with just one phone call. This company consists of very professional and very, very kind people! They really care about their brides/grooms happiness and will do everything in their power to make that happiness happen.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Katerina · Married on 07/07/2017

Epic Photography was amazing. We used them for both our engagement photos and our wedding day. We felt like our engagement photos were a little boring and the same pose consistently, but we expressed our concerns and our wedding photos were great! Our photographer was Kendell and he did a fantastic job. I would absolutely request him again. He did a wonderful job getting all the photos we wanted as well as putting up with my family and my last minute photo requests. They are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. We developed a timeline with them before the wedding, but our DJ brought an older version of that timeline to the wedding. Kendell did a great job working with me and the DJ to plan everything on the spot to make sure he got the shots we needed even with this mistake. I would highly recommend using Epic for your event!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Anna · Married on 06/03/2017

EpicProductions is a great company! Eric the manager is always available if you need anything! Felicia did my bridal photo shoot and Andrew was the photographer for my wedding day. They both were amazing. Andrew went above and beyond to capture every shot I wanted. Also, very professional and he knew exactly what to do and when to do it! Brent was our videographer and he is awesome! he got some amazing footage and shared it with me! I would highly recommend Epic Productions! I LOVE all of my photos and cannot stop watching my video!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kasie · Married on 04/08/2017

We worked with Felicia and Stacy on the day of the wedding. Both of them were personable and helpful at keeping everything on track. The pre-wedding consulting was helpful in making sure we discussed all key items to be addressed before the day of the wedding. Both women were very talented as they had to shoot under difficult lighting conditions for the ceremony and all the photos still turned out amazing. While they were able to capture every moment of the wedding I never felt as though they were distracting or blocking anyone's view. Their ability to discretely move about the ceremony and still capture all key moments is unparalleled. I have been to a number of weddings and this isn't something to be taken lightly. In addition, to their ability to help keep the day moving, shoot under difficult lighting conditions and capture all of those key moment, every picture we received is amazing. Both individuals were incredibly talented. We will forever cherish the memories they captured and would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 04/24/2017