Epic Photography Reviews

105 | Elizabethtown, PA

105 Reviews for Epic Photography

Becca · Married on 04/04/2009

Jamie did a phenomenal job for my wedding. I hired her after seeing her prices and her website. I liked her work but didn't know anyone who had used her before. I am SO glad I found her! She was kind, fun, easy to work with, and very "behind the scenes". She got the standard formals we needed but also so many fantastic candids. I have been recommending her to everyone and several people have asked for her info. after seeing my pictures. She's AWESOME!

Sent on 06/03/2009

jessica · Married on 07/05/2008

Epic Photography was very professional and easy to work with. Jamie was very flexible and did not put a lot of pressure on us. She captured many unique shots and did very well under the time constraints. We are looking forward to displaying the beautiful pictures from the big day.

Sent on 08/15/2008

3.0

Epic was a pleasure to work with since day 1 of meeting them! Very easy to talk with and be comfortable around, even if you're not used to being photographed. They provided everything they promised and we are happy with their services. Unfortunately, their obvious talents do cost a great deal, which would be our only regret spending the kind of funds we didn't really have the luxury of, but wanted quality wedding photographs to remember our day forever. We have received nothing but compliments for our beautiful wedding photos, but recommend truly budgeting for such an expense if considering their quality and artistic services.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Sharon · Married on 11/08/2008

4.2

I would definitely recommend Epic Photography as a vendor. They provided us awesome photos for our wedding. They were very much in tune to exactly what we wanted to remember our special day. They gave us more than enough photos to choose from for our wedding wedding album and in many different styles from color photos, to black and white, to those that included both themes. Jamie and Andrew were also a dream to work with on our wedding day. Both very professional, they helped us feel at ease with formal photos and were virtually unnoticable when taking candid shots. Overall, I was very satisfied with the experience and would recomment Epic Photography to all my engaged friends.

Sent on 03/20/2009

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2008

4.2

Jamie from Epic Photography was wonderful to work with on our wedding day and made us feel completely comfortable.
    The pictures turned out wonderful, just took a while to get to see them.

Sent on 11/12/2008