Epic Media Reviews

10 Reviews for Epic Media

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2019

Highly Recommend!

Epic Media was amazing and helped make our day one we will never forget. Carlyle and his team were responsive, so accommodating, and a joy to work with on our big day. They created an amazing highlight video that we couldn't be happier with and have given us memorable videos to forever remember our day. We would recommend them to every engaged couple!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Exactly What We Wanted

We hired Carlyle last minute and he was able to fit us in his schedule and he did an amazing job! Everyone absolutely loved our wedding video and I'm so thankful we went with Epic Media!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • kayleigh

kayleigh · Married on 10/06/2017

Such a nice person and so easy to work with!

Carlyle exceeded our expectations. He was with us all day to capture a day we will now never forget because of our wedding video! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2017

Amazing wedding videographer

Beautiful videos that captured the key points of the wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Carlyle is about your special day and he makes sure before, during and after that he knows your needs and desires. He is devoted to delivering quality work that goes above what you would expect from a videographer! I would recommend him to anyone that needs this service putting emphasis on his natural talent.

Sent on 05/20/2016
  • W

William · Married on 09/08/2015

I hired Epic Media to do a professional video for me and my wife and I was thrilled with the results. They were super easy to work with and I was very impressed with the quality of the video. They also had the video done early for me which was greatly appreciated!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Dom · Married on 10/05/2014

My wife and I got married in St. Pete Beach, FL. Epic media did an excellent job making our dream day come true. They were very professional and craftsmen when it comes to photos and videos! I would request them again in a heartbeat! Keep a eye on this company they are on to something.

Mary · Married on 09/27/2014

We couldn't have asked for better videographers for our wedding! Y'all did a great job of "preplanning" to insure they knew us as a couple to get the best shots for our wedding! Your finished product was purely amazing! It will be something we treasure for the rest of our life!! Y'all were professional, timely, and produced an amazing product. I would recommend you to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Nikki · Married on 08/16/2014

Epic Media was great!! I was hesitant to hire a videographer, but I am so glad I did!! I can barely remember my wedding because there was so much going on but since I have video footage of everything I will always be able to watch it and remember that beautiful day! Epic Media did a fantastic job and even personalized my video with my own recording. This was the best money I spent on my wedding and I was so fortunate to find such wonderful artists who were able to capture everything perfectly!! I highly recommend using these guys! They went above and beyond in their work and professionalism. I would definitely use Epic Media in the future if the need comes! Thank you guys!!

Holli · Married on 05/24/2014

Best Videographers EVER!! If you are looking for someone to capture an important event in your life epic media will be your best choice! They are awesome people to be around, very professional, creative, and very knowledgeable in what they do. Also the quality of their videos are phenomenal! You cant go wrong by choosing these guys!