Epic Functions Reviews

Epic Functions 4
Epic Functions 5
Epic Functions 6

Chris · Married on 09/22/2018

My partner and I could not be more pleased with DJ Dominick / Epic Functions. He was very professional and responsive from the very first time we contacted him right up to and including the day of our wedding. Music selection was super fun, equipment sounded great, and Dominick did a great job of helping to facilitate our wedding / reception so that we could just enjoy being there with our friends and family.

• W

Whitney Decker · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome! Very Happy!

Epic Functions was AMAZING at our wedding! All of our guests has a blast and Dominick did such a great job with all of our accomodations! Really amazing! Thank you so much!

Epic Functions 7

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

There is not enough good things that can be said about Dom & Epic Functions!

Dom WAY exceeded our expectations! From the bridal party entrance (which we made complicated) to the reception (with tons of German songs and surprises) - Dom KILLED our wedding reception! All of our guests still comment about how great our DJ was… THE DANCE FLOOR WAS PACKED THE ENTIRE TIME! I mean, that is almost unheard of! Not to mention how great his communication was prior to the wedding! (He is seriously the best!)

Thank you so much, Dom, for everything! You are 100% the best DJ in Colorado and we are so lucky to have had you make our special day the best day possible!

-Amy & Tobi

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/15/2018

DJ Dom of Epic Functions was amazing to work with. All throughout the planning process he really helped us understand how our day would unfold, how he would manage the timeline, etc. and gave us great advice in preparation for our big day. Then, on the day of the wedding, he was awesome. He had the dance floor moving and shaking the whole night! His music selection was perfect, and everyone truly had a blast dancing.

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so happy we picked Epic Functions (DJ Dom!) to DJ our wedding celebration. We were able to plan songs we wanted (and didn't), the vibe we were going for (nastalgic bluegrass during dinner, anyone?) , and DJ Dom took care of the rest! Everything from set-up to end went seamlessnessly. Our time came to an end and we didn't want him to stop! He was accommodating, friendly--really cool to work with. Our guests appreciated being able to request songs (and so were we--as this kept them dancing!) and Dom was just great.

Ellen · Married on 05/19/2018

Dom was the perfect DJ for my wedding! He made sure he understood our schedule of the day, and planned the best music for each portion of the day. Dom was in communication with us throughout the whole process, and even during the reception he checked in with us to make sure we liked the music and we're having fun. I highly recommend Dom to anyone looking for a DJ in the Denver-area. He was professional, super friendly, and did a great job engaging with the crowd and keeping our reception moving on schedule. He also went out of his way to obtain a few different songs we were debating between for our first dance. Great variety of music. Top notch DJ!

tina · Married on 04/28/2018

Dominick was absolutely fabulous. He arrived on time...got his equipment set up...both for a brief cocktail hour then reception. He was professional and handled the crowd with enthusiasm. He played everything the newly married couple wanted to hear and kept the party going. Thanks so much, Dominick. I will definitely recommend you to others looking for a kick ass DJ! :)

Sent on 05/08/2018

Epic Functions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Tina. So glad I could help your family have a fantastic time! Let us know if you ever need a DJ in the future and we will defintely be glad to help you with another grand event! :)
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 04/26/2018

Wow, there is truly not enough words to explain how great Dominick was at our wedding! Literally from the first meet and greet we knew he was going to be our DJ. He has such an easy going and chill vibe and was very thorough in interviewing us so he would know the exact vibe we were going for. From the value of service to the consistent quick responses while planning and of coarse the music he was perfect! He helped this DIY bride get the day of time line figured out and without him I would have been lost, the entire day flowed so smoothly because of him. He also had great equipment, we were bumping pretty hard, and he read the vibes throughout the day and night and always seemed to play the perfect song at the perfect time! All of my guests had nothing but awesome, positive feedback and we all partied like rockstars! Thank you Dominick so much for be such a pivotal park of the best day ever! If you want to have an epic and flawless night seriously pick Epic Functions, he definitely holds true to his name!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Epic Functions's reply:

I truly appreciate your many compliments Katy! You and Kurt were so awesome to work with and it was so great to see everything come together to make your wedding a special one. I had a blast with you guys and feel honored to be a part of it!

Alana · Married on 04/21/2018

Weddings can be such a stressful experience and Dom made it so much fun. Between checking on us throughout the wedding to even accommodating our last minute requests, he was the best. 100% recommend.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Epic Functions's reply:

Hi Alana and Nick! It was such a pleasure to help you guys out with your wedding. You all really know how to party! Thank you so, so much for allowing me to be a part of it!!! Thank you so much for your review and I wish you two the best. All best, Dom

Kramer · Married on 04/21/2018

Dominic with Epic Functions was incredible to work with for our wedding. He was extremely organized and catered to our every need. No request of ours was unreasonable for him. He brought all of his own equipment, showed up with a professional appearance, and kept the night flowing smoothly with all the music, announcements, speeches and dances. I would use him again in a heartbeat and suggest him to anybody else that wants a professional, laid-back DJ for their event!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Dom was the first vendor we hired after our venue. We met with him one Saturday morning and we didn't need to meet anymore DJ's. He was going to be our guy. He did a fabulous job. During the planning process he made everything so easy and made sure to include everything that we wanted to play and gave great suggestions when we were stuck on which song to play when. Everyone had a great time dancing and the music was a perfect mixture to get our parents out on the dance, to my 18 year old college age sister, to my 2 year old nephew. He even got my friend on crutches out on the dance floor! (Picture below) The lighting he provided was great and made for great photos. You could tell he was having a great time which I think is so important to encourage the guests to have fun and get up and dance. Would 23469/10 recommend.

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Epic Functions 8
    Epic Functions 9
    Epic Functions 10
    Epic Functions 11
    Epic Functions 12

Epic Functions's reply:

Hey Alli and Joey! You guys were so great to work with and I am so happy that I could be a part of it. I truly appreciate your kind words and am glad that I lived up to your expectations! I had an awesome time with you all. Thank you for everything! All best-Dom

Katie · Married on 02/02/2018

Dominick from Epic Functions was tremendous in making our wedding reception party central. He was very easy to work with and I was very impressed with how professional he was. He took our input about the atmosphere we wanted at our wedding and ran with it. He also checked in with us several times during the reception to make sure we were happy with everything. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He will get the party started and keep it going until you have danced your butt off!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Epic Functions's reply:

Thank you so much Katie it was a pleasure being a part of your event.

Derrick · Married on 02/02/2018

Working with Dominick and Epic Functions for our wedding was an absolute pleasure. He was prepared, timely and very professional in every capacity. Most importantly, he took great care to listen, communicate, and work with us throughout the entire process. We were very fortunate to have him at the helm, and recommend him for any event that needs an expert behind the table. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Epic Functions's reply:

Thanks Derrick. You were great to work with! I had a fantastic time with you and your guests!

Tara · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ DOM was amazing! He played exactly what we wanted and kept the reception engaged and dancing until the very end! I liked how he was willing to just go-with-the-flow, which is how we are as a couple! Price was amazing for the quality of service we got from him! We highly recommend his DJ service! Thanks Dom!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Epic Functions's reply:

Thank you Tara! It was a pleasure to be apart of your event!!!

Jon · Married on 11/09/2017

Dom did a great job for our wedding ceremony and reception. All our guest loved him!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Epic Functions's reply:

Appreciate it Jon! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day!

Caitlyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Dom was fantastic to work with and have at our wedding. He was professional and fun. We had him DJ our cocktail hour, dinner and reception and everything was beyond expectations. He even traveled up to Breckenridge. He fit the music well with the night and everyone commented on how good of a DJ he was! The kids and older crowd both seemed to have a great time dancing. He checked in with us throughout the night which was appreciated and he helped with the flow of everything. I would recommend him to anybody who is looking for a great DJ for any event especially a wedding.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Dear Caitlyn and Adam,

I couldn't have had a better day in Breckenridge with you two and your guests. It was so much fun! Thank you for choosing me to be your DJ.

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

We couldn't be happier with Dom and how he did DJing for our wedding! He made it so effortless for all of our guests to enjoy the dance floor and I think it was the first wedding I've been to that had multiple people on the dance floor from the very first song! He made sure to check with us if he wasn't sure about a song request and kept up with all of our personal requests throughout the night. He even let one of our guests sing a Backstreet Boys song and laughed along with the rest of us. He had a great energy that really made it that much more fun for everyone. Our wedding was at a venue he hadn't been to before so we had asked him to stop by when he got the chance to see it and where he will set up and he had no problem with it. He took the time to fit it into his schedule within a few days, which made us feel confident that he would do a great job. Dom would always respond to our questions and emails promptly and he set up our playlist perfectly. We really had an incredible night and our favorite part was dancing with our friends and family to great music all night! Thank you Dom!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Epic Functions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jess. You and Joe were AMAZING to work with. I had an absolute blast with you and your guests!

Kaylee · Married on 09/24/2017

Dom was so helpful and really got the guests up and dancing. He was very attentive and timely. I would definitly recommend him and I would use his services again.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kaylee,

It was a pleasure to help make you Yoseph's day a special one. I'm so glad you had a great time! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of it!

Angelina · Married on 09/15/2017

Dominick is the absolute best DJ in Colorado!!! He was so incredibly professional from our first meeting all the way till the end of the wedding night. He made it clear he was here for us and whatever we wanted he was there. Hes really affordable, which helps as weddings can get really expensive. The day of the wedding his timing was incredibly perfect and when we were running a little late, he kept the flow going. He made sure he was well prepared and had all the right equipment for what we needed or may need. I wanted to change up the way we entered the reception, right before we were getting ready to go and he made it happen! This guy kept the party going and I’m still getting compliments almost a month later about how amazing the reception was. Every age was feeling the music. It just was amazing! If you go with anyone else, you’d be a fool!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Epic Functions's reply:

Thank you so much Angelina for your wonderful review! You guys were awesome and I had so much fun with you guys. :)

Warmest regards,

Ali · Married on 09/03/2017

Dominic was fantastic! He was super organized when we met with him prior to the wedding, and he stayed on top of everything all the way through the wedding. I loved that he had a list of songs that we could just say yes or no to - it saved a ton of time not having to create a playlist from scratch. For our reception, he did s great job keeping events moving on time and keeping people dancing. I would go with Dominic every time!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Epic Functions's reply:

Hey Ali! I had a great time with you guys! Thank you for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your big day in Breck!

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

Dom is awesome! He did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding despite my all last minute emails and indecisiveness picking out songs :) The dance floor was busy from the fist song to the last - he really knew what the guests wanted and kept the party going. I didn't want the night to end! He even stood in the rain during the outdoor ceremony - now that's commitment! Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Epic Functions's reply:

Hi Erin and Chris! I had an awesome time with you guys and I am so glad you did too. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. Cheers!
    -Dom

Anna · Married on 07/12/2017

Dom was absolutely awesome! Music selection was exactly what we wanted. Played everything we wanted and then some! All of our guests loved the music selection, there was something for everyone!

Traci · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Dom was absolutely incredible to work with!! From day one, he was incredibly responsive and listened to everything we requested. Even more impressively, he hung with all of our (surely annoying) last minute edits to wedding day music. The day of the wedding, he communicated excellently with us (bride and groom) and our photographer to make sure everything ran smoothly. Even though we got off of schedule a little, he worked hard all night to make sure we stayed on track. Our guests RAVED about how great the music was and how nice our entertaining DJ was!! Thanks so much, Dom!! You made our wedding an absolute hit!!! :)

Sent on 07/11/2017

Epic Functions's reply:

Hi Traci & Josh - Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so glad you guys had a blast. It was a pleasure to work with you two and your family. Congratulations!
    -Dom

Camisha · Married on 07/01/2017

We knew that there were two things that would make our reception incredible no matter what: the bar and the DJ. Our wedding was incredible and Dominick played a huge part in that. From our first meeting it was clear that he sincerely cared about our day. He was always very responsive and helpful in planning and had a bunch of great tools to get to know our music/DJ style and help us plan out the reception timeline. The day of the event he was on time and was the life of the party (as we asked him to be, if we had asked him to be more reserved I am confident he would have been happy to do that as well). Many of our guests commented on the music and Dominick himself and we couldn't have been happier. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Epic Functions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Misha! I had such a great time with you, Sean and your guests! I am so glad your wedding was so memorable and that I helped make that happen. I wish you guys a happy life together and once again congratulations!!! :)