Epic Events Wedding & Event Group Reviews

94 Reviews for Epic Events Wedding & Event Group

• Chrystie

Chrystie M. · Married on 02/10/2021

Epic Hershey Wedding

Justin and his team exceeded the expectations we had for our wedding day! From day one up until our event he was responsive and informative, often providing us with advice and practical solutions. We felt he really had our backs and was on top of each and every detail. He even stepped in on the day when our venue coordinator dropped the ball on more than one occasion and made sure our wishes were met. Our guests never knew we had any hiccups at all and the feedback from our wedding day has been phenomenal. The decor/flowers were even more beautiful than we could have envisioned, the music was fantastic and energetic and our guests were on the dance floor from start to finish. The photography and videography teams made us so comfortable and were unbelievably talented. We could tell they were engaged and excited about being part of creating our memories, even showing us some of the shots they took in real time. They captured every minute of our special day and we couldn't have asked for more beautiful photos or videos. If you want a stress-free wedding day that is as close to perfect as you can get, def go with Justin and the Epic Events team. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Chrystie,

Thank you for trusting The Epic Events team with your special day! You guys Rock!!! Our Entire team had an amazing time making sure this Wedding was EPIC and it sure was!! Cheers to 100 Years of Love and Marriage!
  • I

Irene A. · Married on 05/12/2020

Holiday Party

I booked Epic Events at almost the last minute; however, they were still able to make it that evening. The photo booth and props were extremely popular and the pictures were of a very professional quality. I would definitely do it again.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Irene,

Thank you Very Much For Entrusting us with your Celebration! We are so glad we could be apart of it. We are looking forward to celebrating with you and your guests in the future.
    Happy Holidays from The Entire Epic Events Team!
  • Whitney

Whitney B. · Married on 10/18/2019

Epic party, packed dance floor!

Justin and the team from Epic Events made our wedding into the incredible party we wanted it to be. Epic provided music for our ceremony, and DJ'ed/Emcee'd our reception. We were able to discuss everything we wanted to happen (and not to happen) with Justin beforehand and everything went perfectly according to plan. Justin had great suggestions for the schedule of events, and laid out for us how things would go so we knew what to expect. The team arrived with plenty of time to set up and be ready and everything ran on time. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night thanks to the awesome work of Epic! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Whitney,

On Behalf of our Entire Team We Want to Say Thank YOU!!! You Guys Rocked and so Did your Wedding! You and your guests were amazing!! Cheers to you and your groom on 100 years of Love and Marriage!

Samantha · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing as can be

Justin and his team were AMAZING! Everyone raved about this team and the wedding! Definately go with Epic events and have Justin as your EMCEE! Every detail from communication lighting online forum and planning was smooth as can be!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Samantha,

What can we say! When we have a Bride and Groom as easy as you two were... Well it makes for Just the most EPIC Wedding!!! The love you to share for eachother was just flowing in your entire wedding and made your guests want to share this special celebration with you two! We are so happy you choose "US" to play such a special role in your wedding day.

With Much LOVE from the Entire Epic Events Family!!!

Congratulations and to 100 Years of Health, Happiness, and Marriage to You and Rodrigo!

Virginia · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

Epic Events did the lighting for my stepdaughters wedding at Grounds for Sculpture 9/2019. We were extremely happy! A designer worked with me to create a custom static design instead of the usual monogram, and it turned out beautifully. Everyone I dealt with was a top notch professional and gave us exactly what we requested. I highly recommend Epic!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Virginia,

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of this Amazing Event! We wish the Bride and Groom 100 Years of Happiness and Love in their Marriage!
    - The Epic Events Team!

Catherine C. · Married on 09/11/2019

Best entertainment at any event!!!

Justin at Epic Events made our event fantastic, he had every detail down and did an awesome job, we couldn't have has a better time!!! The entertainment is the most aspect of any event and we got the Best!!! You can not go wrong with Epic Events!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Amal E. · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Experience!

Really enjoyed working with this team! They set up a photo booth for us with very short notice for an event for RWJBarnabas Health and did a great job! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle V. · Married on 07/13/2019

A Truly EPIC Wedding!

Planning a wedding can be stressful, annoying, and obviously expensive. Luckily it's also a buyer's market. When my husband and I began shopping around for our wedding entertainment, we looked at a number of different vendors who offered a variety of services, but everything seemed to come with a small catch. i.e. "The DJ IS the MC. We'll send one person." "We don't do lighting packages. That's up to the venue." "For your photo booth, we can fit 15 people, but you'll only get one print per group."

Well I'm happy to say that, when you book with Epic, not only do they do pretty much EVERYTHING, they are more interested in catering to your needs than they are about fitting your wedding into a pre-made "box." We were able to get a full lighting package with a dedicated lighting engineer, a DJ, an (absolutely amazing) MC (Justin), two amazing photographers, an open air photo booth with a dedicated photo technician, unlimited prints (and a backup printer), and A to Z service that covered (and I emphasize this word again) EVERYTHING.

When you sign up with Epic, you get access to an online portal that acts as a direct line from you to the entire Epic team. From there, we were able to fill in our intro pairs (groomsmen and bridesmaids, etc.), our song selections, and our photo requests (we wanted family photos on the dance floor). And whenever we had a question, Epic was always a phone call or an email away. Over the course of 14 long months, we always received prompt, fantastic service.

I can say with the utmost sincerity that Epic Events was one of the most important factors in making our wedding fun, memorable, and, well, EPIC.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Danielle,
    We can't thank you enough for choosing us! We are so glad that we have beyond exceed your expectations and we were able to be such an instrumental part of one of the most amazing days of your lives. Our Entire team wishes you 100 years of Love, Happiness, and Health in your marriage.

- The Epic Events Team!
  • Vivian

Vivian C. · Married on 07/03/2019

Awesome crew and service

Epic Events is a breath of fresh air. From beginning to end, they were friendly, easy to work with, professional, responsive, prompt in arrival, and have quality products and service. As an event planner, working with them gave me a sense of peace and ease as I did not have to worry about them. They ask great questions about the events and clients and got a real sense of how to make this event memorable. Thank you! Thank you for keeping my guests happy and my mind at ease.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Stephanie S. · Married on 12/08/2018

Justin was the absolute best!

Justin was the full package! He was quick to respond to our many questions and he had wonderful suggestions. He had our dance floor full all night long. He truly made our wedding a party!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Dawn H. · Married on 11/17/2018

Kelly’s Sweet Sixteen

I could. Or have chosen a better event enhancer. Justin and his crew were wonderful and felt more like I hired family to host the event. Thank you for making my daughter’s Sweet 16 a memorable one.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

Epic helped make our wedding epic

Justin and the Epic team were great! So helpful and easy to work with, they kept the night flowing perfectly, and played awesome music all night. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lisa,

We wanted to wish you and Mark a Very Big Congratulation on behalf of our Entire Epic Events Team! We loved sharing this most special day with you two as well as all of your guests! Thank you for allowing us to give you the Most EPIC Wedding Possible!

Rayna · Married on 09/29/2018

Justin,
    What can I say, your team was exceptional and the highlight of Jordan's bar mitzvah!
    The music was spot on, the emcee and dancers were extremely engaging with kids and adults
    You MADE the party! We can't thank you enough.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Harry · Married on 12/31/2017

We had our wedding on December 31st, 2017 at the Grand Summit Hotel in Summit, NJ. Justin and his team were outstanding. In the months leading up to the wedding, Justin was attentive and responsive to our requests, and always made time to talk on the phone whenever we had a specific question or wanted to run through some things.
    At the reception, Justin and his team took over the show - in a good way. My wife and I were so busy with the rest of the reception, we never really had time to check in with Justin. In spite of this, Justin did a fantastic job. We asked for a more upbeat, modern, dance club-like atmosphere at our wedding, and that's exactly what Justin gave us. Our guests are still talking about the wedding reception, the music, the DJ, and everything that went along with it. We are so thankful to have had Justin run our reception and I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the NJ area and surrounding states.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Katie · Married on 10/06/2017

We chose Epic Events for our wedding on 10/6/17 at The Terrace for our DJ/Photo booth and it was the best decision ever!!! Justin was amazing! He helped us plan our wedding all year long and was always available to answer any and all questions we had. He was also the emcee on our wedding and totally killed it! The energy in the room was crazy and DJ Jay played all the songs we requested to keep our party going all night long. Literally everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. We had the time of our lives!! Everyone absolutely loved the open air photo booth! People have not stopped complimenting us on how fun and high energy our wedding was! We HIGHLY recommend Justin and the rest of the staff at Epic Events!!! Everything was perfect from beginning to end. We can't thank Epic Events enough for making our wedding reception the best night ever!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

D.J. Dave was very attentive to our needs for our high school 50th reunion. He followed the playlist and schedule as submitted and added in some tunes that got people on the dance floor. 5 Stars!

Sent on 09/25/2017

S · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you Justin and team for helping us put on a successful event! We will use you in the future for our dinners! Thank you!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Epic Events Wedding & Event Group's reply:

American Airlines Grey Eagles.... Thank you for entrusting your event with our company! We had a great time and loved to help bring your event to life. We look forward to your next event.

The Epic Events Team!

Mike · Married on 07/08/2017

We have so many great things to say about Epic Events. First and foremost have you listened to their answering message? I would call and have a smile on my face every time I did! And that's the same way I felt the entire time we planned our wedding with Epic. From Aurora who was always available to us to Miguel working with us to make all of our graphics perfect the entire office was just phenomenal. Mike was fantastic in his knowledge of helping to plan our wedding and just gave us some great little tips we would never have thought of but we're essential. Then came wedding day! A great good morning text from our emcee to let us know we are gonna have the best day of our life and the Epic team is already in motion for the day! No one ever left the dance floor because once the introductions were done it was party time just like we asked for! I can't say enough about this company or family as they like to say "Epic Events". You all are amazing and we can't thank you enough!

You truely are Epic but more importantly you are different then the rest! This did not feel like a business transaction but a family of people that welcomed us into their family and guided us to have the best wedding night ever! We love you all!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Erica · Married on 01/07/2017

We've been to a lot of weddings in the past 3 years, so we know good DJ's from bad ones. For our wedding, Justin and his team were the absolute best. He made it easy for us to set up: we provided the mandatory songs but then only gave him genres we liked for the rest of the night's music and he made it happen. Thinking back, it was amazing to feel the music control and compliment the energy in the room. They did not overdo it with the slow songs and granted every impromptu request we had. And the photo booth was everyone's favorite place to hang. There was a line throughout the night! It was an open photo booth which is way better than the "behind the curtain" ones. You need a professional team? These are your guys!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Erica,

Thank you for the kind words! Our entire team enjoyed sharing this special night with you! Welcome to the Epic Family! And of course congratulations on starting this amazing milestone of your lives together!
  • User7551966 · 2+ years ago

Mike, Cindy and the Epic Team was the best recommendation I received! When I first started looking into The services I would need for my wedding it became very overwhelming and didn't know where to start. It was then my friend, recommended I contact Mike and set up a meeting for all my wedding needs. After my meeting with Mike I realized I was in good hands! The rest is History. What an AMAZING WEDDING!

Sent on 12/30/2016

D · Married on 12/10/2016

As a future Mr. and Mrs., the last thing you want is an empty dance floor, tons of elevator music, and an MC that is better off behind the scenes. These guys are not just top notch, but 150% the best. There was never a minute of concern or worry of what song will they play next, or what can I request. The music flowed to the beat of the guests, engaging everyone the entire night. Our expectations were met and then some. We weren't your typical couple that had a song picked out for each moment of the night, and Justin and the team nailed it by selecting music and again, taking the stress off of our planning and things to do. Not only was the music and engagement stellar, but the set-up matched our decor, and the light show gave the wedding that night time dancing affair. So future Mr. and Mrs. let me help you simply by saying, stop stressing, pick up the phone and book them, unless you want a boring wedding.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Elwoods,

We thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! What an amazing wedding it was! Best of luck in your Marriage together and Congratulations!

Kristine · Married on 12/03/2016

What can I say Epics Events "aka" My Friend Justin and his amazing FAMILY from EPIC .. 1st .. MY Wedding Fabulous ... DJ .. Photographer aka "OMAR" love him .. AND THEN only a few days later THE SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT EVENT OF THE YEAR !!! ... Let you tell you IT WAS THE PARTY OF ALL TIME !! Can't wait till next year, PS your staff were amazing !!! I will ALWAYS recommend you !!! Much Love. xoxo

Sent on 12/30/2016

Christina · Married on 11/11/2016

One of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding was hiring Epic Events. Where can I start: we met Justin at a wedding expo being held at our venue, The Terrace. He was so outgoing, friendly, and knowledgeable right off the bat, and we immediately set up an appointment to meet to discuss services and price points. Justin worked with our budget and offered us all the services we could want. One of the perks of planning an event with them is that they offer many services. At first, to be honest, I was weary of this, as I felt there was no way you could be good at this many things. I quickly realized I was wrong about this. After meeting with Justin and seeing the work that is produced by his team. we used Epic Events for our entertainment, photographer & videographer, photo booth, and hair and makeup. Every person Justin suggested was truly EPIC at their job. It is an amazing feeling to work with someone you know knows their business and who you feel has your best interests at heart, Justin is not out only for the money, he truly cares about throwing you a great event. Let me just say, WE HAD A GREAT EVENT, and much of this is due to Justin and the amazing Epic Events team. Everyone is still talking about how great our wedding was, even a month later! I truly recommend hiring Epic Events for your party, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/14/2016

David · Married on 10/22/2016

I've personally worked with Justin and his team at Epic Events for a few events and his professionalism on and off the job is excellent. I've also booked his team for a few corporate events hosted at my workplace at the Princeton Club of New York. Epic events is our go to entertainment company for any type of event! I've heard only great things from our clients about the experience they've had with them. I've also recommended them to some family friends for sweet 16's and the family have always praised how well it was put together. From a small venue to a big venue, they went above and beyond.

With all that being said, I already knew who I was asking to entertain and host my own wedding! It wasn't even a hesitation on who or how I wanted the entertainment to be for my wedding. I came to Justin and he went through in detail not only as a client but a friend on what he suggested I should do for my wedding. He educated me so much on the inner workings and how him and his team operate for a typical wedding! He didn't try to sell me on things and other options that they offer, but instead he asked what was more personal for me and my wife and our family, and we built around that. I ended up also including the photography and videography package they offered. With that, we had the perfect wedding!

I can't thank him enough for all his team did, from the photographer and videographer and the entertainment. They were super friendly, talented and it made me feel that they were there not just as a job for them, but actually celebrating the day with us.

I would highly recommend Epic Events for any type of event. They are top-notch, reliable, affordable, and a bunch of great people to work with!

Dave & Jessica Casapao 10/22/2016

Sent on 12/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2016

Justin and his crew were wonderful from start to finish! He was so quick to respond to every e-mail I sent and was super accommodating with changes we wanted to make a few days before the big day. For the day of the wedding everyone was on the dance floor all night long, and Justin made sure timing for everything was perfect. I highly recommend him and the team!

Sent on 08/21/2016