Epic Events Reviews

12 Reviews for Epic Events

• Sabrena

Sabrena Swain · Getting married on 07/05/2021

More than imagined

When we met with Dan from Epic Events, our entire understanding of what we would need for our wedding, completely changed. Although we were not able to hire live musicians, Dan's knowledge of music, state-of-the-art equipment and lighting, left our guests wanting for nothing.
    In addition to being a phenomenal DJ, his skills as a Master of Ceremonies, made our Wedding A Dream Come True. Thank you Dan!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 03/20/2019

kept the party going

Dan did a great job announcing everything and getting the dance floor moving. His music was seamless during the ceremony also and the microphone/speakers worked great even though it was an outdoor ceremony. Couldn't have done it without him!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/13/2018

Dan was able to take the jumbled ideas of the sounds I wanted for my wedding and bring the dance floor to life! I love music but to sit down and write all the songs I wanted to hear was just not something I had time for. At each of our meetings, he made it so easy to make sure I picked everything I wanted. Thanks, Dan!

Sent on 06/17/2018

cheryl · Married on 03/24/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Dan. Very easy to work with, great music and our guests just love him.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2018

We love Dan from Epic Entertainment. He really took the time to understand our likes and dislikes in music. He kept the wedding flowing. He had fun and got people on the dance floor. The uplighting was perfect. We would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Erin · Married on 02/24/2018

Dan from Epic Events was our DJ for our wedding at the Orlando Science center a few weeks ago. He provided ceremony and reception music as well as uplighting. He did an AMAZING job. We got many compliments on the music during the ceremony and he provided a mic so everyone could hear our vows. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a blast dancing to everything he played. Dan was extremely organized and was invaluable in helping plan the music for our day. He was knowledgeable about every detail, making planning simple for us. He worked with us to understand our musical tastes to make sure we would enjoy the music as much as our guests. We cannot recommend Dan enough.

Sent on 03/26/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 07/08/2017

Dan was absolutely amazing! he had everyone dancing the night away. He was our DJ and MC and couldn't have been better. He was super professional but so nice at the same time, we also used the photo booth service which our guest loved!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Chris · Married on 05/24/2015

Dan with Epic Events was everything we had hoped for in a DJ on our wedding day and throughout all of the months of planning leading up to it. He was patient and professional at all times and put us at ease when we were stressed. He provided the ceremony and reception music, and was flawless every step of the way. Thanks Dan!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Epic Events's reply:

Thanks Chris, it as fun working with you guys to! Congratulations!

Kendra · Married on 05/24/2015

We chose Dan with Epic Events to be our wedding DJ based on a referral from a mutual friend, and are so glad we did! Dan was great to work with, read our crowd perfectly, and had everyone dancing. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Epic Events's reply:

Thanks Kendra, it was great seeing your dance floor packed!

Tess · Married on 04/04/2015

I come from a Family who knows how to throw a party and and I was very worried choosing someone I didn't know to DJ our wedding but Dan was the best decision! He made my Husband and I feel so comfortable and choosing the music was so easy he had an amazing system for rating categories and truly made us happy. The wedding went great I just wish we had more hours to dance! Dan was so professional, he got everyone out on the dance floor young and old. He was great at creating a time line and knowing what need to happen and how to keep the wedding party on task along with the guest. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 05/06/2015
  • Kimberly & Brian

Kimberly & Brian · Married on 03/07/2015

Dan with Epic Events was the answer to everyone's questions on when, when, when! He was friendly, professional and beyond helpful with planning our wedding! I feel he made our day very unique to our wants and needs. I can honestly say I've never been to a wedding like ours before but would love to go again. The music was a perfect mix to set all the moods from entrance to exit.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Michelle and · Married on 10/04/2006

Thankful to have chosen Dan for our wedding DJ! He was professional and knowledgeable which gave us such confidence in knowing we made the right choice! I expressed how important it was that I wanted to dance the entire time and have everyone on their feet. Wow did he ever deliver that wish!!! Everyone of all ages were dancing like they never have before! I was beyond thrilled and received many, many compliments on our DJ (yes, even months later people were still talking about how we literally danced the night away and how that was by far the BEST wedding they've ever been too!). THANK YOU DAN!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016