Epic Events at Doral Reviews

3 Reviews for Epic Events at Doral

1 User photo

Epic Events at Doral 1

Leonardo · Married on 08/17/2018

On August the 17th we celebrated our daughter's 15 birthday and the experience was extremely satisfying from the very beginning.
    Marilyn and Manuel are exceptional. Their commitment and professionalism are evident in every single detail of the preparation of our event. Every color, every table's configuration, the food, the music, no aspect was overlooked.
    The key factor of the success of our event was how early we started planning everything; and the peace of mind the team gave us knowing that all was going according to plan.
    The party was fantastic , the food was wonderful. The DJ did a superb job playing family-friendly music that the youth could dance to.
    We really appreciate your excellent services and are grateful for Epic Events' superb professionalism while keeping both youth and adults alike flawlessly entertained and serviced.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Maria · Married on 08/06/2017

I live in New York and I went to the Epic Events Doral for my cousin wedding and I was very very impressed because everything was fantastic, very elegant, excellent food , service , ambience. Now after this experience I believe that I want to celebrate my wedding there..

Sent on 08/26/2017

Rafael · Married on 09/07/2012

My daughter quinceańera was awesome. I want to thanks Marilyn, Manuel and Elvita. You guys make my dream come true! Special night with special people in a very special place! For all that you did, you always be in our heart ♥️ thanks

Sent on 10/06/2018