Epic Entertainment Services, LLC Reviews

24 Reviews for Epic Entertainment Services, LLC

• Nick

Nick Smith · Married on 06/01/2019

Epic is Epic!

Epic Entertainment made our wedding reception flow so effortlessly! A couple weeks before our wedding, we filled out our love story questionnaire and answered some questions about members of our bridal party. Then, the week of the wedding, we had a phone call with Epic in which we went over all of the details for the wedding reception. They offered some very good suggestions that we ended up going with, and they kept the timing and flow of the reception going so well! Everything was a breeze. You would never know that the wedding day was actually the first time we'd ever met the actual DJ! Mike did a great job reading off what we wrote about our bridal party and about each other. He also did a fantastic job with the music! He read the room VERY well, and at some points he was even mixing music LIVE! It was awesome, and our guests loved him too. I would highly recommend hiring Epic Entertainment for their people, their quality of service, their unique ability to turn DJ'ing more into emceeing, and the way that they're innovating the wedding industry!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Jamey Higginbotham · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Experience Working with Epic!

Epic did a fantastic job with our reception. They were very responsive when responding to emails and phone calls. They answered every question and had amazing and unique ideas. They helped take the pressure off of my wife and as far as planning and carrying out the reception. The custom intros and love story were fantastic. And the entertainment was top notch. The dance floor was never empty and the photobooth was huge hit. We are still hearing from our guests about how fun and awesome our reception was. I definitely recommend these guys!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Deanna · Married on 09/22/2018

JR and his team did an amazing job coordinating with us from start to finish for our wedding! Epic was very professional throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding, making sure everything was well communicated as well as being flexible with our schedules and requests. They made everyone laugh throughout the evening with their commentary and played a great mix of songs. We also rented the mirror photo booth which was a hit! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Laura · Married on 05/14/2016

My son's wedding was May 14, 2016. This team provided an ABSOLUTELY wonderful experience. We utilized their DJ, photobooth, and transportation. We had no issues! The dance floor was packed the entire evening. The sound system was incredible; the hosts were all excellent. This team took the time ahead of the event to ensure everything was organized and covered. Multiple meetings and exchange of information made this a flawless evening. Our event was in downtown St. Louis. Even though they had not serviced Kemoll's previously, they came early and ensured their area was workable and their equipment was perfect for the event. I can't tell you how many people have commented about the DJ for the night. One suggestion for photo booth. It was absolutely great however we did not have as many people as we would have liked get their photos done. More encouragement to the crowd may have been helpful but not their fault....just suggestion for future. Highly recommend this team!

Sent on 06/07/2016

I am so psyched for our photobooth from Epic!!!! FI and I both really appreciated the kind customer service and understanding nature of all Epic representatives both over the phone and over email. We can't wait to see the memories made on our big day! Thanks Epic

Sent on 06/26/2015

Megan · Married on 10/03/2015

We could not of been happier with the service Charles from Epic Entertainment provided at out wedding! Our dance floor never stopped all night, he did an amazing job keeping the great music flowing and there was never a doll moment, he surpassed all my expectations of how I wanted my reception to be! We have received nonstop complements of our reception and how much fun and what a great dance party it was, we give so much credit to Charles for this! Charles also worked with me a few months before the wedding and getting music cut so that my dad and I could practice and do a dance routine together for the father/ daughter dance. I appreciated his help so much, our dance was a big hit and will be a great memory I will always cherish, we had an absolute blast performing it! If you are looking to have a great party and a killer dance floor at your wedding reception, I HIGHLY recommend Charles with Epic Entertainment!
    We also used them for our transportation for the wedding party and they were very dependable and helped us get to all of our destinations right on time And kept us on schedule!
    The Photo Booth was also a huge success and was fun had by all and received so many compliments from our guest and how they loved the photo booth not to mention we received all of the pictures So we have enjoyed looking at them and loved seeing how much fun our guests had!

Sent on 12/08/2015

The bus driver was great and the bus was clean. The driver was involved in the process and even got out when we got out for pictures to take some of his own. He even cleaned up for us when we got off the bus.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Kendra · Married on 04/18/2015

Epic Entertainment provided both DJ and photo booth services at my wedding reception last weekend. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing my night was. JR LeVora is as professional as they come. After our first meeting, I knew I had chosen the best. I had a hard time planning my wedding by myself, and I truly believe that my night would have been a disaster had I not hired Epic! JR kept the night flowing even though I had cut out many "typical" wedding activities (ie: cake cutting, father daughter dance, dollar dance, speeches, etc). He had very little to work with, but not a single person would have guessed it. If I have any advice to a person planning a wedding, I would tell them to hire Epic! It's hard to believe how much a DJ actually is involved in a reception, so please spend your money wisely, or your experience will be very unpleasant. I would not have changed a thing. thank you again Epic Entertainment!! I am forever grateful!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Kelly · Married on 01/03/2015

We hired Epic for our bus, photobooth, and DJ services. They were nothing but professional and easy to work with. We got a crazy good deal by packaging all 3 and paid less than I would have from other companies for only 2 of these services. The bus was amazing, it held 32 people and was so clean and looked brand new. My guests loved the open air photobooth, and JR did a fantastic job DJing even with all of our added extra music guests. Our wedding guests cannot say enough good things about them and neither can we. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Danielle · Married on 12/27/2014

JR is amazing! The bus we got for our shuttle was hands down the COOLEST shuttle bus ever! Lighting, ipad, coolers and space for lots of dancing! My wedding party and guests were floored! So impressed! Great vendor!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Elyse · Married on 10/04/2014

We had a great Epic experience!!! JR was great to work with, we met with him several times to go over the details of our event. He was exceptional at details regarding our reception timing, and events, and very thorough through the whole process. The bus was such a huge hit, everyone had a blast, it really got us in the party mood for the reception. Our guest loved the Photo Booth as well, we had lot of comments about how much fun they had using it. The attendant was great, she made sure everything was just as we wanted it before the reception started. Epic was a big key factor in making our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Epic's limo buses are by the far the best in our area. Booking was easy, and their employees are easy to work with and very flexible. Our driver was funny and arrived early, even prepared with umbrellas since it rained on our wedding day! We had a blast with our wedding party riding from the ceremony to the reception!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Alicia · Married on 05/31/2014

Everyone in the wedding party was blown away at the quality of the limo bus, they totally outshine any other company around. Our driver was dressed nice, helpful and courteous. No detail is over looked with epic, from the iPad playlist to having ice ready to go. They were on time and waiting for our party. This company truly is epic and worth every penny!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Crystal · event on 05/17/2014

Epic Entertainment Services, LLC provided the EPIC experience we were looking for in a luxury limo bus service!! They offered professional service, arrived on time, made various stops and the driver was very accommodating with our requests throughout the party.
    The bus was clean, had TWO dance poles, air conditioning, and coolers filled with ice as well as ‘dance club’ lighting and tinted windows to enhance the party atmosphere! There was also an iPad preloaded with hundreds of songs from all genres. Everything about their luxury limo bus fleet is detailed on their website and the buses pictured are the actual buses they use, no surprises! I would definitely recommend Epic Entertainment Services, LLC and will use them for our future luxury limo bus needs!!

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2014

I highly recommend epic entertainment for any event needs!

Leanna · Married on 05/04/2014

We rented the photo booth for my son's wedding reception, we would definitely recommend Epic Entertainment, they were awesome to work with!

Amber · event on 04/18/2014

Professional, dependable, and just had an amazing overall experience. I knew I didn't have to stress about anything when it came to Epic!:)

Samantha · Married on 04/12/2014

Absolutely recommend Epic entertainment to future brides in the St. Louis and Southern IL area! Rented the 35+ person party bus for my bachelorette party and for my wedding day. Definitely one of the nicest party buses I have ever been on, tons of room (had 38 people on it for our wedding party + guests) and had an amazing sound and light system. Both drivers for my events were really cool and professional guys and they arrived early. Have friends who booked top of the line large capacity limo buses like mine and paid hundreds more than I did, cannot beat Epic's price for this quality of bus! Also booked my photo booth from epic, very high quality pictures, props and CDs with all the pictures included!

Sent on 04/30/2014

brandi · event on 03/29/2014

Loved your service . It was truly an amazing night just because of there epic bus. The lights were awesome and everything in general

Andrea · Married on 11/30/2013

We used the photobooth for my class reunion and it was a huge hit! They came early and were set up and ready to go when everyone got there. They had a huge assortment of props, and fun signs that were a huge hit with everyone. The photobooth was defiantly the place to be at the reunion. Everyone had a blast! Arranging and planning was made easy with JR and the staff at Epic ahead of time, they even did a follow up call to make sure we were happy with everything!
    I highly recommend adding a photobooth from Epic to your event!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Clay · Married on 05/21/2011

JR was excellent to work with and provided a professional experience. The music he provided set the atmosphere and it was obvious this was not his first DJ gig. I would, and have, recommended Epic Entertainment to anyone looking for DJ service.

I have had the chance to tour one of his limo busses as well and you will not be disappointed!

Kara · Married on 09/16/2006

They provided us with amazing music that everyone old or young could have fun dancing to all night! They made sure that if we didn't want certain music played that it wasn't. They were very professional and respectful. They provided a nice dancing atmosphere with all the great lights. The Dj was very personable with us and kept in contact with us to make sure that our night was PERFECT! I highly recommend Epic Entertainment!!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Victoria · Married on 10/31/2015

They were prompt to reply to emails and questions. The bus showed up in great condition. The driver was responsive to my requests to go to specific areas for photos and did his best to get us as close to the locations as possible.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

0.4
      0.5

This company was hired for my wedding and there were various issues that occurred causing the services that I paid for to not be completed. I spoke with JR numerous times via telephone, text and email to try to offer options to make up for the issues encountered with the services at my event and he refused to work with me to resolve these issues and was incredibly rude in the process. I asked that the company provide me with printed copies of the photo booth strips (included with the price per our contract agreement) as the photo booth was completely inoperable during portions of the evening and many guests did not receive their printed photos. He told me I could go online and print them myself. I understand that technical issues can happen from time to time so, I simply asked that he either send me copies of the photos that were taken or provide a partial refund for the issues and he refused both. This company was incredibly unprofessional after the bill was paid and I am sincerely disappointed. When working in a customer service industry, there needs to be a certain level of respect and JR was very rude and tried to turn the issues around on me. I paid for services that were not completed per our contracted agreement. I urge you to look for another company to help with your entertainment services.

Sent on 08/23/2016