EP Films Reviews

EP Films 1
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/19/2019

Great Videographers!

We are so glad that we hired EP Films! Rafael was great to work with and the films came out AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Katstrid

Astrid · Married on 02/09/2019

Ep films = awesomeness

The crew at EP Films were a ball to work with! I had my first initial meeting with Rafael. After our consult, I knew they were the crew to hire! Debbie, their wedding specialist, kept in touch with me all the way leading up to the wedding. If I had a question, she had an answer! The day of the wedding they made me feel comfortable and worked with the gloomy, freezing weather we were having. We just received out teaser (it is a 1 minute sneak peek before the actual product arrives) and y'all... my husband was tearing up! They did such an amazing job and we are super excited to see the highlight soon! Meet with Rafael and see what a wonderful team EP Films is! I also wanted to say that I know a lot of brides toss around the idea of hiring a video team. My advice is to find room in the budget and do it! You will want to relive this glorious day and what better way than by video!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Lucy · Married on 07/28/2018

I have no words, just tears of joy and sincere gratitude for Rafael and his EP Films crew. The decision to hire a videographer was not an easy one, but being able to relive our happiest day through their work is priceless. If I had to go back, I would hire them every single time. Not only is their work impeccable, but their attention to detail and responsiveness to me, not only as another bride, but as a person is phenomenal. I cannot say enough about EP Films. They are the best decision I made for my wedding day.

Lina · Married on 07/28/2018

You guys did an amazing job with my brothers wedding, very professional, punctual, made sure that all the details were covered to ensure that a quality production was created and to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend EP Films for any occasion!

Adele · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved working with EP Films. As a bride planning a wedding in Houston and not living there, Rafael made it super easy. He was very accommodating and was on top of things during the planning process. We went back and forth on getting a videographer or not, but it was definitely worth it. I would recommend EP Films to anyone. Thanks again EP Films for capturing our special day.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Joanna · Married on 06/23/2018

Rafael was very professional from the initial meeting to the day of the wedding. Rafael creates high quality videos and ours was no exception. Very responsive to every text and always very friendly. We just received our highlight video and let me tell you beyond satisfied!! We will always cherish our wedding video for a lifetime. Wedding was like a blur but Rafael and team captured every moment they are the BEST! Best Decision of our wedding planning to hire EP Films. Thank you for going above and beyond from the beginning to the end with the delivery, personalized box and gift. #EPfilms #alvaroandbrenda

Alison · Married on 06/16/2018

We used EP Films for our wedding last year. We could not be happier with the way our video turned out. Rafael and his team are absolutely wonderful. Easy to work with and always willing to help. I would highly recommend them! We are so happy to have such a beautiful video to look back on our special day.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Scott · Married on 06/09/2018

Sent on 04/13/2018

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Ep film.
    Rafael is awesome. He was very communicative and caring.
    He was responding to our email in few minutes.
    He pays attention to details and flexible with all your needs and requests.
    I'm so happy that we selected Ep films as our videographer. Overall, the team was so professional and the quality of the work was the best. We received the video in a short period time ( around 5 weeks) in a beautiful box with our name on it.
    Thank you EP Films!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Brenda · Married on 04/14/2018

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • I

isa · Married on 01/13/2018

Rafael with EP Films did a remarkable job in capturing our wedding day in November 2017. He and his team were a pleasure to work with from the very beginning and answered all of my many questions in a professional, timely manner. Their rates were also comparable (or more affordable) to what I was researching for my area, so I felt great about that, too. On the day of our wedding, Rafael and his partner were prompt and prepared, making the day run very smoothly. He even made sure to get all of my desired shots! After the wedding, our videos (highlight and full feature, which I strongly recommend) were completed and sent to us on time, which we were really excited for. I'm so grateful for these wonderful videos which I will treasure forever, and I highly recommend EP films!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Nguyen · Married on 01/07/2018

Rafael and his team were one of the first vendors that showed up super early to the wedding. He shot every detail and captured all of the moments that made our day special. He even did our pre wedding shoot and suggested we film it at this beautiful wilderness park. His editing skills made our small and intimate wedding feel grand. He is super quick at responding and you get your videos back so fast after your wedding. I got married Jan 7, and by March 5th I already received my wedding videos.

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 12/02/2017

I am so glad we made the decision to hire EP Films to capture all the important moments of our Wedding Day! My husband and I were on the fence about hiring videography and it was literally the last vendor we booked. Rafael and his team were so easy to work with, and on the wedding day they seamlessly blended into the crowd. The entire day flew by so fast, and I am so happy to have videos that we can constantly look back on. One of the things I loved was his quick communication, whether it was email, text, or phone call. Prior to our wedding, we had a consultation meeting and went over everything we wanted. He really listened took time to learn about us as a couple and took into consideration what we wanted and had suggestions for things I didn’t even think of. Then right before the wedding, he sent over a shot list for us to fill out with must-have shots. I am so glad we decided to hire Rafael and his team, as this was one the our best investments! Rafael sent us our videos in a gorgeous customized keepsake box. We will forever treasure all of our Wedding videos for years to come!

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • Penny

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

EP Films did a beautiful job capturing the best day of our lives. It was awesome working with them and will definitely be recommending them to everyone looking for a talented videographer. Rafael and his team are incredibly professional, accommodating and know what they are doing. Since the day we met Rafael, we knew we wanted to work with EP Films for our wedding and we made the best decision working with them. They were incredibly accommodating, meeting us in Houston and being with us in Conroe. Rafael, EP Films, thank you so much for being a huge part of our special day. Our video is so beautiful and we’ve gotten so many compliments at what an outstanding job you guys have done!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

EP Films's reply:

Thanks Amanda!! ^.^ you guys are awesome, thank you for your trust and being such an awesome couple

Halie · Married on 09/09/2017

During an intensive search for a wedding videographer that was both unique and reasonable, I was fortunate to stumble upon EP Films. Highly impressed by the quality of their wedding films, I contacted EP Films right away and after speaking it didn’t take long for me to make the decision to hire them.

Rafael of EP Films was extremely professional, kind, and easy to work with. He took the time to learn about us as a couple and what we wanted to capture on film that day. He truly went the extra mile to get the footage, coming to my bridals and our rehearsal dinner to get shots that we wanted included in the highlight video.

We were blown away by the final product - it truly captured the “feel” and emotion of the day, was creative and artistic, and the quality was outstanding. EP Films does exactly what they say they do - tell your story in a unique way that you want to see over and over. I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Camille · Married on 08/19/2017

The process of signing the contract was the easiest they are very accessible and their purpose is to make me happy .

Sent on 02/06/2017

Minerva · Married on 08/12/2017

What i like most about EP Films is that they respond very quickly , they always do what they say , highly recommended

Sent on 02/06/2017

Laura · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot praise this vendor enough. Even my bridal party told me how much they loved them. Rafael went above and beyond throughout the whole engagement and wedding process and was quick to reply with any questions (within the hour, even!!) if I could give more stars I would. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

EP Films's reply:

You guys are awesome! We had such a wonderful time working with you =D

Helen · Married on 05/27/2017

Rafael is a phenomenal person to work with . He was super responsive to any questions I had and offered insight and recommendations on things that I never even would have thought about for our big day. His craft and talent are very apparent and I would recommended him to enyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Ann · Married on 05/27/2017

Unbelievable job from EP FILMS !!! I really love my highlight and I fee so happy every time when I watch it . Great people , great job .

Sent on 07/07/2017

Abie · Married on 05/20/2017

Booking a videographer was literally a last minute decision for us ...mainly because I had given up trying to find one in our budget . That was until i descovered EP FILMS though a mutual friend and fell in love with their work instanly. Not only is EP FILMS affordable ... their work is priceless , booking them was the BEST decision we made . I watch my video ALL the time , and blown away ... avery time ! Absolutely PRICELESS!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Amy · Married on 05/13/2017

I could not have asked for more amazing video vendor! EP FILMS from the beginning to end was seamless to work with and so proferional . Rafael was amazing ,attentive yet non invasive . Our video highlight is the best I have ever seen . The artistry and vision is on point and I can't tell you how many compliments we have received . I am SO HAPPY .

Sent on 07/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Having the ability to look back on my wedding day with the video is priceless , EP FILMS did so much more than I ever could have imahmgined I have recived comments from.people who were unable to attend the wedding that they felt like they were there just by watching the highlight video.I would recommended him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Britanny · Married on 04/29/2017

Phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal! After watching the video , we recognized how much we missed of the wedding , Rafael did an amazing job of capturing every detail of the event, giving is the beyond the momemories we previously had. His professionalism, advice and superior quality lead me to recommended him to every person who is getting married! He is quick to answer any questions and address any concerns promptly. We highly recommended EP FILMS.

Sent on 06/23/2017