EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Ekp2022 Getting married on 03/25/2023

Open Communication

I was so impressed when I connected with Nick about planning my son’s bar mitzvah. We immediately booked him and I sent in my deposit. Suddenly, plans changed and Nick was so generous as he fully refunded my deposit, even though he didn’t have to. That made a huge statement to me and I will definitely hire EP for our next event! Highly recommend.
  • Orlando
    Orlando M. Married on 07/14/2022

Amazing Entertainers

Nick and his team from the camera guy to the photo guy and video guy and the DJ were all excellent my wedding turned out amazing and his team was a huge part of it very professional and entertaining what recommend to anyone thank u guys.
    Kyle C. Married on 05/14/2022

10/10 rating highly recommend

EP Event made the wedding spectacular. Everyone at the wedding could not get over how great the DJ was. So many people said this was the best wedding they ever been to. Thanks to EP Events

The package was amazing and everyone was so professional. 10/10 rating!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Melissa
    Melissa F. Married on 05/07/2022

Montalvo Wedding 5.7.2022

EP Event Ent. Was amazing! One of our photographers literally SAVED the day when he had to get my Husband’s ring I left in the bridal suite! Lol I CANT wait to see the photos and video! Nick also did an amazing Frank Sinatra & was a GREAT MC! Thank you for EVERYTHING guys!!! 💗💗💗
    Joseph M. Married on 04/30/2022

Pre-wedding

EP Event group has been a great one stop shop for entertainment needs. Super quick to answer any questions we have and the answer is almost always yes we can do that. I highly recommend using EP Event group, no matter the budget they can always make something work!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This is the DJ you NEED for your Special Events!

EP Event Group took care of our Wedding this past weekend. They Supplied us with the BEST DJ & Photo-booth. Joey (The DJ) was so much fun! He had everyone up dancing as well as laughing and enjoying themselves. He was the nicest guy and SO Accommodating. John worked the Photo-Booth for us and also Accommodated everyone. We people of All ages at this wedding and there wasn’t not a dull moment for anyone. I highly recommend using their services for any and all special events. Leading up to the wedding they happily answered all of our questions and had solutions for us. They always replied quickly and were always understanding & helpful. They made hiring a DJ simple. It was definitely one less thing for us to be stressed over. They were a Complete Pleasure to work with. Again Joey & John were amazing and I will recommend them to everyone I know from now on. People are still calling asking for the DJ’s information because they were all so impressed. Thanks again guys. You made The Wedding a Night to Remember! 💜
  • Edwina
    Edwina I. Married on 11/14/2021

Excellent Vendor!!

Nick has been fantastic since day one!! Super responsive, very fair prices and most importantly a true desire to want your day to be spectacular!! I would (and I do) recommend him to anyone looking for five star service.

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

Thank you ! Appreciate your kind words about myself & my team.
    We all have the desire to provide the best service we can especially now with this pandemic
    Stay safe
    Nick
  • Molly
    Molly M. Married on 11/06/2021

Energetic and helpful

We messaged quite a few event companies and Nick was the only one to call, on the same day, and introduce himself-loved the personal aspect! We decided to go see his showroom that week and he was wonderful, brought a lot of energy to the room and helped answer any questions we had. He was able to put all of our nerves to rest. Can’t wait to see his team at our wedding!
  • Sheryl
    Sheryl L. Married on 10/24/2021

Ep event group 5 stars

EP EVENT GROUP..is a one stop vender..made our lives so much easier..DJ, PHOTOGRAPHER, VIDEOGRAPHER, PHOTO BOOTH rentals and MC Nick Michaels.
    The best group of professionals..rave reviews from all our guests..and Nick Michaels can sing.
    Can’t thank Mr. Michaels enough..
  • Melissa
    Melissa F. Married on 10/15/2021

Best Wedding Entertainment!

Everyone couldn't stop raving about Nick's Frank Sinatra set during dinner! An incredible addition to our wedding that made it extra memorable.
    John G. Married on 10/10/2021

Yacht Wedding - MC/DJ/Photo/Video/Photobooth

I used Nick and his team at EP Event Group for our wedding and we were absolutely blown away. We had been working with Nick since early/mid 2020, but then had 2 delays due to COVID. Finally, a year later and a change of venue, Nick and his team made our wedding more amazing than we could've hoped for! Everything from photos, video, music, MC/Announcements, photobooth, etc. was provided at a great price. When Nick mentions that he can, believe me, HE CAN SING. He will definitely tell you how he can perform Frank Sinatra songs during your event, please do you and your guests a HUGE favor and take him up on this. Nick has a phenomenal voice and truly made our guests from out of town feel like they were seeing Frank Sinatra live. He was professional, on time (even earlier than originally planned which was amazing), and ready to rock n' roll once it was wedding time. All of our announcements were right on queue, the microphone and sound systems were working smoothly, and we didn't have to deal with any unforeseen technological issues which was a breath of fresh air. My wife and I would highly recommend Nick and EP Event Group for any of your events that you may be planning, he will definitely make you feel like family and ensure that you have an absolutely amazing time!
  • Sophia
    Sophia W. Married on 05/28/2021

EP Event Group

I had to postpone my wedding last year due to the covid pandemic and had to find a photobooth package last minute as the company I originally hired was unavailable. Nick at EP event group was able to come to our rescue. He was very nice, knowledgeable and was able to explain to me the full range of services his company had available. You can get your services for photographer, videographer, photobooth, etc under one company. I went to go visit his showroom and he was able to offer me a reasonable price for the interactive photobooth, which was a big hit at the wedding. I also had last minute issues come up, as we were trying to figure out setting up sound for the DJ and the band, as the venue did not have a sound system. Nick was able to work with me and take care of that and set up the sound system on the stage so the DJ and band could hook up their equipment/ instruments and play seamlessly. Nick even included the sparklers which was a big surprise that we were not expecting. Nick and his team were professional and made sure everything was taken cared of. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you so much Nick! Our wedding was amazing and we appreciate you and your team!
    Kayla S. Married on 05/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely The best around!!!!

Nick has been wonderful during this hard time planning my wedding come may 2nd of this year(2021) He has given my fiance and i a great discount for everything included and we honestly couldnt be happier!!!! Cant wait until the day i say i do amd be able to share my special day with nick and crew,as well as my loved ones both here on earth and in heaven!!!! Thanks again nick!!!!

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

We understand what you are all going thru - So our team has offered an amazing Bundle & Save Promotional to make it easier for all our potential brides. Thank you for sharing your experience
    Nick - Ep Event Group
    Ana R. Married on 04/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything we ever hoped for

We are so happy we found Nick. He’s been patient and very helpful with the whole planning a wedding experience, especially during these covid times. We booked him for our upcoming wedding in April 2021 and I can honestly say we have no worries or doubts. The whole EP event group has been professional and supportive. My fiancée and I cannot wait for our wedding.
    Shannon K. Married on 03/06/2021

So Happy, Amazing Experience

My name is Shannon and my husband Scott and I were recently married at Villa Venesia in Middletown a beautiful venue.
    First we want to thank Rachael for all the great work her and her staff provided for us. The food the service was excellent! But putting us in touch with a company EP Event Group, that is what we are most thankful for. We emailed Nick and he responded to us in less then 20 minutes. We inputted our info at his request on his website and what services we were interested in. It was refreshing to actually be able to book all of our requested services -Professional DJ, MC, Photography, Video, Uplighting & Photo Booth. Now the best part was each division of EP Event Group has a professional in charge- Each with direct email & contact number. This was important being able to contact and speak with the actual professionals that would be present at our wedding. All services booked under one contract and one deposit for all vendors. Fully Refundable mind you, and deposit was up to us - what we could afford, No other company had this flexibility at all. We visited his showroom and were impressed with the feeling we got as soon as we walked in. Displays, Photos, Videos Awards & Thank you's from many pleased couples. and Lighting displays and at least 5 different Photo Booths to see. Nick's passion is evident, his voice,his attention to detail and experience is unmatched. Call him you will hear in 5 mins what we determined to be a genuine professional who cares about his business and his clients and his companies reputation. All 5 star reviews
    Mark- DJ
    Nick- MC
    Carey & Ryan Photography
    Max & Tim Video
    John Photo Booths.
    The attention to detail was incredible to say the least. But the best was yet to come-
    This company's Weddings Simplified - Bundle & Save promotion was a savior. We were set on getting married in Oct 2020
    We have many elderly relatives that we wanted to have attend - and they did. Sadly 3 of our family has since passed. We are so happy they were able to be part of our celebration.
    Nick & his team offered us nearly $2500.00 off with his promotion due to the pandemic, which really was refreshing and so helpful as we were both out of work. All of the other companies, and we interviewed at least 9 offered little if anything as far a discounts. All the planning, the timeline, the efforts by Nick and his entire staff made our Celebration one we and our guests will never forget. My grandmother was 87 year old and her 88th birthday was 5 days after the wedding, she loves Frank Sinatra so we asked Nick to perform Young at Heart and he did a wonderful performance actually putting grandma's name in the song too! She is in the video actually singing along with Nck- Priceless!
    We will never ever forget our wedding and how incredible it was. Thank you Rachael & Nick and the entire team from EP Event Group.
    Marianne Z. Married on 11/03/2020

Nick was Amazing!

Nick was an absolute PLEASURE to work with! He was very responsive, detail oriented & his prices were GREAT! We had to postpone due to COVID, but Nick was so amazing through the whole process. I would highly recommend EP Event Group for any event or party- big or small!! Thank you Nick!

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

Thank you so much ! We are all so glad you and your family are OK-
    This Pandemic is hurting us all in one way or another - Stay safe and well and please call us if you need anything at all
    Nick Carey Max John Taylor of EP Event Group
    Bill M. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing amid covid

Nick was so great to work with! From the initial conversation to the end of the event, everything felt right. He was so nice and genuine. We had a backyard covid wedding under a marvelous tent, and due to the condition of the yard due to the rain, we had to change the location of our ceremony at the last minute. The MC had no problem working with us and everything was perfect. They were even helping us change entrance songs 10 minutes before we started! We had Carey as our photographer and he was amazing. He knew how to shoot us but also took our suggestions with a smile. He was wonderful to work with and anyone would be happy to have him shoot their special day. Although we have not yet seen our video, Max the videographer was great to work with as well. He was very kind and friendly. While we did our first look and family photos all of the DJ equipment, lights, and photo booth were all set up without us seeing the setup. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived for the ceremony. They were quick and efficient. I was so happy it was one less thing we had to stress and worry about. After we had cake, Nick showed up at the perfect time to sing us some Frank Sinatra. Everyone LOVED it! He was so great and it was such a nice personal touch. We got back our photo booth photos right away and the photos are really good quality. I can’t wait to get our edited photos back from Carey. The whole day was perfect. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks again Nick!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/10/2020

Dj and Photographer

We hired Nick as a DJ and Carey as a photographer. They are both very nice and super responsive to emails and phone calls. I'm looking forward to working with them!

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

Thank you so much ! We both appreciate you doing this. Don't forget to log in and create your custom playlist as well as you Bridal Party info. Lastly The Cold Sparks and Photo will always be discounted for you both if you do in fact decide to add on to your
    Wedding Entertainment Package
    Nick & Carey
    EP Event Group LLC
    914.774.0888
    Celebrating 30 years in business...
    Kavia G. Married on 10/06/2020

Excellent Valued Service

I've know Nick and his company for about 2 years now. As an event planner & designer, I was looking for an entertainment company that did the whole 9-yards (Photography, Videography, Photobooth, Live Music, Lighting, etc.) EP Event Group is the way to go. They pay attention to details and will turn your room into whatever you might want (exp. under the sea theme). They are on the top of my list when my clients need entertainment. Nick is always coming in clutch when I need his services. With a beautiful showroom located in Cortlandt Manor NY, you won't want to miss an AMAZING opportunity to have your event of a lifetime. Thank you for all that you do for my clients and cheers to many more events in the future!

Hi Kavia
    Thank you for taking the time to write about our relationship. We work with numerous Event Planners in the Tri - State you are one of our favorites. Event Planning is not easy for sure, we understand that. So we you do in fact choose us
    for any of our services we try our best to make your job as worry free as possible. We are appreciate your kind review and I personally want to thank you for allowing us to be part of your special events. Hoping we return to normal soon , miss you all
    Nick & Ep Event Group Team
  • Lydia
    Lydia S. Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience with a Vendor while planning a wedding during a pandemic.

I wish I could put into words how grateful I am for Nick and his company. Planning a wedding during a pandemic has been overwhelming to say the least. Nick has made this whole experience so INCREDIBLY smooth. He has continually worked with me, understood what I was going through and what we all are going through, has worked within my budget, and his attitude has been nothing but positive! Nick gets it all, plus his daughter's getting married this year.... SO HE TRULY gets it.

Our wedding is in 8 months, but I already know NOW that I chose the right company and person for my special day. I am confident that Nick will deliver everything and more for my wedding! Every time I talk to him on the phone I get more and more excited! Thank you Nick for being an outstanding company during this time!

Other brides & grooms.... don't hesitate when it comes to Nick and his company, just book it!

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

Lydia, i cannot thank you enough- we really do care and understand what our couples are dealing with - We have all come together and have drastically reduced packages - This helps us both you get the same quality at a discount - We cant wait till the wedding - Thank you both so much for keeping us working - Be well Be safe
    Nick & Ep team
    Heather M. Married on 05/02/2020

Fantastic amazing

Nick and his team were fabulous ❤ they made my kids event spectacular and memorable. Professional all the way through. Fun and exciting my guests were so pleased they took his card. Look forward to the next event which hands down EP entertainment will be my first choice hire.

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

What can we say - You kids are incredible! Made for a great night!
    Thank you from all of us - we appreciate the kind words - 2 weddings and a Dual Mitzvah- Thank you for your continued support.
    Be safe
    Hopefully will see you soon
    Nick & EP Event Group Team
    Roselle N. Married on 04/18/2020

Nick the dj

Nick was the most amazing DJ for our wedding he did a amazing job and was right there the hole time. Making sure everything went right and got the crowd going

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

Thank you for having us. It was a great night all around. Max captured some incredible footage of the ceremony as well as you reception. I also gave your husband the flash-drive with all the photo booth photos for you to keep /share. Be well & safe best to your families.
    Nick, Taylor, Brian, Max & John
  • Chereese
    Chereese J. Married on 01/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nick and his team put my mind at ease

I've worked with Nick and his team for many years and they never disappoint. My boutique event management firm Events To Remember is very picky with our vendors, and we love Nick. Great service, quality and very fair pricing.

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

Thank you so much, We all appreciate the faith and trust you have in our team. You are a wonderful owner and your company has grown so well over the years. I pleasure to work with
    Be well & safe
    Nick and team
    Rachel B. Married on 08/17/2019

so easy to work with

Simply the best! Nick and his team were fantastic. They did my wedding and I could not be happier with them. Nick and his kids also performed live and they were all AMAZING! Mark the DJ was great, he kept my guests dancing the entire time. I could not be happier with this team. Even the planning process was great. The video Max created for us was perfect! I would reccomend them to anyone

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

Your wedding was amazing! No matter how good we are - Guests make the party. Boy did your guests party! Nick & Brianna were honored to be chosen to perform for your Ceremony.
    DJ Mark loved your music request list. Max captured amazing footage -I knew he would bring the Drone- I know you were not expecting it, his surprise for you both and it made for an incredible recap video.
    I hope you are both safe and well
    Hopefully see you soon
    Nick & EP Event Group Team
    Maryellenflora G. Married on 02/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, flexible, friendly, kind, fun and talented

Review of EP Event Group

“ It is not about what the equipment does, it’s about what you can do through the equipment. That’s where the soul is!” (Ritchie Hawtin). When writing the review for EP Event Group I wanted to find the perfect quote to describe the feeling that this company brought to our wedding. They brought heart and soul to our wedding. They brought love to our wedding. They brought entertainment, fun and laughter to our wedding and most importantly they conveyed their love of entertaining to every person in the room. This is the experience you will get if Nick and his group work your event.

I have known Nick for many years as his children attended the school where I taught. When my husband and I decided to have a big wedding Nick was the first person who came to my mind. His reputation in the area was an excellent one and we wanted more than a DJ who just played music. I knew Nick could provide that. During the cocktail hour and during the meal Nick’s children Nick and Brianna sang for our guests. These young adults were my students and now here they were performing beautiful music for our guests. It truly was a gift for this bride. We are also big Frank Sinatra fans and Nick told us in our initial meeting that he did a Sinatra set during the reception. He brought down the house and to this day we still have family and friends tell us how much they enjoyed Nick’s performance.

Another unique characteristic of our wedding was that my husband and I do ballroom dancing. We did not want our wedding dance to just be a few minutes of swaying back and forth on the dance floor. We had worked many months preparing a routine for our guests and we needed the music and lighting to be just right. Nick guided us with suggestions on lighting, timing and the dried ice machine to create a memory that we will enjoy forever. He went above and beyond his job description to help us.

From our first meeting with Nick he conveyed to us a professional, and organized demeanor. His energy is contagious and you end each meeting with such a positive feeling that every detail will be handled. Not only does Nick work with the couple, he works within the parameters of the venue. Our wedding reception was at the Grandview in Poughkeepsie. Nick had worked many events here and had a good working relationship with the staff. This also was a great comfort to us to have such a professional with such an excellent reputation in the area. Our first meeting was at our house but subsequent meetings were at the showroom. This is an experience that one should not miss. Here Nick will take you through all the sound equipment, and any add ons you would like, photo booths, couches, special effects etc. Meeting at the showroom gives you a party-like feel and gets you ready for all the fun at your event.

I started this review by saying it is not about the equipment, it’s what you do with the equipment that gives you soul. We promise anyone who hires EP Event Group will get the best equipment for your music but most importantly you will get the heart and soul of every member of this company.

Respectfully submitted,
    Mary Ellen Flora
    Gilbert Dufresne

EP Event Group - Full Service Entertainment Company's reply:

Totally blown away! I will never forget your wedding, ever...
    My dear mother was told she had very little time left with us 1 week prior to your wedding. My kids and I told her at the hospital we had an event at the Grandview actually 15 mins from the hospital. She was always happy to see us working together. We all love what we do. We performed i think the best we ever did. 6 days later mom passed- to this day I think back to my mom and your wedding. Thank you for having us all we are so grateful you chose us. Your review is touching one and quite honestly emotional to read. Thank you for teaching my children -Thank you both for taking the time to write this about us all.
    Nick Sr Brianna Nick Jr. Mark