EOS Events Reviews

EOS Events 7
  • Ifeyini

Ifeyini · Married on 04/19/2019

The ABSOLUTE best Designer in PR

OMG EOS Events transformed my wedding and it was nothing like I've seen before. Everyone loved the decor and said it looks like something you would see on TV. When I walked in down the aisle I was floored and when I saw the reception area and the room where the tables were set up it was magical. I highly recommend Victor with EOS Events. If I have another party or event in PR I'm calling Victor first!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    EOS Events 20
    EOS Events 21

Cynthia Muñiz · Married on 04/06/2019

Magical Wedding

I will definitely recommended. Service was exceptional from the beginning to the end. I was expecting something amazing but my wedding was more than that, it was MAGICAL everything that i dream for. They definitely went above and beyond. I don’t have more words to say how special and happy I felt that day. THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR making my dream come true.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    EOS Events 22
    EOS Events 23
    EOS Events 24
  • W

William · Married on 07/30/2018

Victor & his team we’re amazing! Having had to reschedule and plan our wedding because of hurricane Maria we were stressed about finding decor that fit our needs. From our first interaction Victor knew exactly how to bring our vision to light. He was so responsive, professional and always wanted to make sure he was going along with what we wanted. We couldn’t have picked a better company to contract for our decor. It was our dream come true and our decor was to die for.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Rocio · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent person and decorator. It was much more than we expected at our wedding, we recommend it 100%. It was beyond amazing!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    EOS Events 32
    EOS Events 33
    EOS Events 34

Lauren · Married on 03/26/2017

Finding a florist for my big day was the toughest for me - I vetted several florists/decor specialists based in Vieques, San Juan and even NYC but did not feel great about anyone (for a variety of reasons) until finding EOS events. Victor's responsiveness and flexibility to create something together truly put me at ease.

I hired Victor & Team for flower decor for my wedding in Vieques and I am so happy I did!

It was such a great experience to work with him and his team - As I am based in NY, we never had the chance to meet until the day before the wedding but via email/phone/facetime, we brainstormed decor for the big day and the actual finished result was better than I even could have imagined. Overall their responsiveness, flexibility and their attention to detail was wonderful.

Flowers were gorgeous - fragrant, fresh and arrangements were so chic. I'd highly recommend them for anyone looking for a florist in PR

Sent on 04/04/2017

Hi Lauren:
    Thanks for your words. Was a pleasure be part of your BIG day.

Congratulations and all our blessings!

Victor Ortiz

joviana · Married on 11/12/2016

They are the best! Good Price, good taste, great team work

Sent on 11/15/2016

SabrinA · Married on 11/05/2016

I found EOS here on wedding wire and I don't have enough wonderful things to say about their services. Victor was amazing he went above and beyond in every way possible. The price was very reasonable for what I wanted. EOS went out of their way to make our day perfect, the flowers were of icredible quality, the decor was exactly what I wanted very elegant and tasteful. They were very responsive, any time I had questions or concerns they were readily available and answered me right away. When things changed they adapted quickly, they were incredibly accommodating and very flexible. Victor was the utmost professional throughout the process and even did things that were the wedding planner's responsibility.

I would recommend Victor and EOS with my eyes closed, they couldn't have done a more incredible job. Whether it's a wedding or special event trust them to take care of everything you need. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/29/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Victor, and his team at EOS, for our destination wedding in Vieques on October, 29th 2016. We live in Chicago and when we first started planning our wedding I was nervous about choosing a decorator long distance. Would the decorator be able to understand my vision over the phone or through email? The answer is YES! Victor went above and beyond to create our dream wedding down to the very last detail! I have to admit, it was even BETTER than what I asked for. It takes someone special to be able to connect with creatively when we were over 2,000 miles apart. Victor was a true professional when working with my wedding planner in Chicago and the other vendors on site. EOS has the highest level of professionalism, communication and quality. I would highly recommend working with Victor for any event. I would like to thank EOS again for our dream wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Makeda · Married on 06/25/2016

I ABOSOLUTELY love Victor! He was uber amazing and accommodated all of my requests. He was prompt with all of our communication, and he and his team did an awesome job. He and his team out did themselves with everything!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Hi Makeda:
    Congratulations!!! Thanks for your words. We are so happy to be part of that moment in your life.
  • Garima

Garima · Married on 05/18/2016

I cannot express who amazing EOS Events is! Planning a destination wedding is hard enough but when trying to find a vendors it makes it tougher. From the very beginning till the very end Victor and his team were very responsive to all my emails. I sent Victor a picture of the bridal bouquet I had wanted and the bouquet he created I thought looked even better than the picture. The colors and quality of flowers that he used were extraordinary. There is no event too big or too small that EOS Events, Inc. could not handle. Thank you Victor and the rest of the EOS Events team that created my wonderful bridal bouquet. <3

Sent on 06/06/2016

EOS Events's reply:

Thanks Garima. It was a pleasure for us to be part and contribute to your wedding day was magical and special. We loved the bouquet too. Always, welcome to Puerto Rico! Love and happiness, Victor and EOS Team.

Michelle · Married on 12/26/2015

Eos is very professional company. They always come with beautiful and creative ideas. Every time I have and important event I request their services. My invites always are amazed with the amazing work .

Sent on 01/19/2016

Hi Michelle:
    Thanks for you review and words. Is our pleasure working with you all the events that you have.
    Always welcome!

Love,

Victor Ortiz

Betty · event on 12/12/2015

I use EOS Events, Inc. for all my events, corporate and personal. You can count on them for any occasion; they do all type of events: weddings, birthdays, Christmas, Corporate, Conventions, Theme events, etc. They are very responsible, professional, flexible and have an excelent elegant taste. I recommend them 100% Once you use them you will stay with them.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Vivian · Married on 11/21/2015

Al hacer la cita y conocer a Victor Ortiz de EOS, ojear su portfolio y conversar un rato supe que era la persona indicada. Entendio con claridad el concepto de mi boda, ofrecio sugerencias practicas a la vez que respeto mis deseos y preparo un diseño con gusto impecable. Con relacion a las flores y decoracion, una vez acordado todo, ni mi familia ni yo tuvimos que preocuparnos de NADA y todo se hizo dentro de mi presupuesto. Fue paciente, profesional y muy responsable. El trabajo final fue mas bello de lo que habia imaginado, hermoso!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Carmen R. · Married on 05/23/2015

Trabajar con la Compañía EOS es un éxito, nunca quedarán decepcionados. LOS RECOMIENDO 100%. Brindan un EXCELENTE SERVICIO. Son sumamente complacientes, súper responsables y las actividades quedan espectaculares. El profesionalismo del grupo de trabajo es único y el gusto en la presentación de las actividades es insuperable. He trabajado con ellos en varias ocasiones, (más de cuatro) y nunca han fallado, he quedado más que complacida al igual que los invitados. Toman en consideración las peteciones que el cliente desea y desarrollan para la actividad un concepto excepcional.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Buenos Días Carmen.

Para nosotros es un honor trabajar con clientes como tú. Gracias por el apoyo y por tomar en consideración a EOS para tus eventos.

¡Siempre a tu disposición!

Victor and his team gave us our dream wedding! I had a vision for what I wanted everything to look like and Victor exceeded my expectations. Our ceremony looked like something out of a magazine. Our flowers were stunning and the lighting over our tables was breathtaking. My guests commented all night on how beautiful everything was. Victor was a true pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and if he wasn't available, his assistant would write me back letting me know he would be in touch the following day if he was doing another event. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with EOS. I would highly recommend to any couples looking for a fabulous designer! Thanks Victor!

Sent on 03/15/2015

EOS Events's reply:

The main purpose of our company is to be part of you on that long awaited day. Working with you during the process leading to the long-awaited day in your life was a real pleasure.
    Thank you for trusting EOS Events on your most special day!
    Victor

It was a pleasure working with EOS events team lead by Victor. He was very responsive, worked with our budget and throughly transformed our venues (ceremony and reception) from a bare hall to a very very very beautiful venue. This made our wedding day even more special.

To the EOS team I say thank you,

If you choose to do you wedding in Puerto Rico then you absolutely have to use EOS.

Sent on 12/11/2014

EOS Events's reply:

It was our pleasure working with you as well in such a beautiful wedding.
    The best for both of you!
    Always,

Rosalinda · Married on 10/25/2014

Wow!!! I was blessed to have Victor by my side when I was planning my sisters wedding. He was everything that we needed and more. The planning was flawless, the responsivness amaizing and the execution was just superb! Victor is not only devoted and very knowlageble, he is a a true professional! I don't normally take the time to write about my experiences but my wvwnt was flawless due to his commitment to success! Bravo!!! I would recomend his services 150%! Just perfect!!! Thank you Victor for making my sisters wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 12/17/2014

EOS Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Rosalinda. Your trust on us (EOS Events) was very important as we gave the extra mile in leaving an unforgettable memory for all of you.
    We are here anytime,
    Regards,
  • Z

Zuleika · event on 06/10/2014

Excelente equipo de trabajo. Muy profesionales y únicos!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Sonya · Married on 05/03/2014

We contacted EOS after looking into other "preferred vendors" on our hotels list for our destination wedding. None of the other companies were flexible or would work with our budget or contact us within weeks of our inquiry. It was very frustrating. I found EOS on wedding wire and reached out immediately. Victor and his staff were so accommodating and responsive. They helped us with recommendations on florals to fit within our budget but also not go "cheap looking". The decor that they provided for our ceremony and reception was breathtaking! All within our budget. They met with us in-site to make sure the vision was understood and were on time for everything which took huge amounts of pressure off. Our guests still rave about the beauty of the flowers and the decor. It was EXACTLY what we had hoped for! Thanks you Victor and team!

Sent on 07/10/2014

EOS Events's reply:

Thanks for your review. And thanks to you Sonya for making us part of your special day! Our greatest satisfaction is to know that people love our work. Cheers!!

D · Married on 04/12/2014

Victor from EOS was very responsiveness and captured my vision for the design of my wedding right away. He made planning a destination wedding a lot easier. He always followed up and delivered exactly what he promised. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Denise · Married on 10/12/2013

I contracted Eos for a special event and I had an amazing experience! Having been able to work with Victor and his team confirmed that I made the right decision picking them among all of the other suppliers. Again, thanks for all of your dedication, time and öut of this world¨decoration.
    I would recommend EOS Events to anyone who would like his-her event to be a memorable and unforgettable one. Great job!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 10/12/2013

EOS Events is truly an exceptional company!! They went out of their way to make our decor really beautiful and special! They will adapt to any vision to make your day extra special! Victor is very professional and a great person!! Thanks to EOS!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Teresa · Married on 08/17/2013

Victor and his team from Eos provided excellent service. He was very understanding with the bride, has a friendly personality. Highly recomend his services for weddings or any other important event!

Sent on 11/20/2015

nilma · Married on 07/20/2013

We were extremely pleased with the customer service we received from EOS Events. They made us feel like they were part of our wedding and that our needs and expectations were important to them. The ceremony and reception sites were decorated amazingly. We couldn't have hoped for anything more. It was perfect!

Sent on 08/02/2013