Envy Studio Reviews

48 | Lancaster, PA

48 Reviews for Envy Studio

I was a little weary of having airbrush make up done for my big day. However, the team at envy studio made me feel comfortable and very natural with my make up!

Julie · Married on 09/07/2013

Such a great salon! We came here the morning of my wedding for hair and makeup for myself and hair updos for my bridesmaids, sisters and step-mom. Everyone was very pleased with their styles!

Sent on 12/05/2013

My experience with Salon Envy was fantastic! The staff there is amazing. They definitely made my morning go smoothly. My time there was completely stress free because I knew I was in good hands. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/10/2013

It was a pleasure working with the staff at Envy Studio. Everyone was great! I definitely recommend them to any future brides.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Katie · Married on 07/26/2013

Envy Studio made my wedding day absolutely fantastic! I have never received more compliments on my hair and makeup or felt more beautiful for that matter! From the initial email I sent requesting information to the day of I could not have asked for a more fun, professional, knowledgable, amazing group of people! I love Envy and have been singing their praises ever since :)

Sent on 12/05/2013

The staff at Envy made me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2013

I had my bridal hair done at Envy Studio and I LOVED it! The style stayed in place all day through an outdoor ceremony on a blustery spring day and through a long evening of dancing. Even the heavy hairpin I had chosen to wear stayed firmly in place. My girls and I were set up in the waiting area so we could enjoy the experience together, They allowed us to bring in food and beverages to make us comfortable. All of my bridesmaids' hairstyles looked great! Overall, a great time. I am so glad I chose Envy for my wedding day!

Sent on 01/24/2014
  • User3208503 · 2+ years ago

Stacy and her team did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my wedding. My hair and makeup was flawless - Stacy did exactly what I was hoping for without much input from me. She recommended airbrush makeup at my trial, and although I was skeptical at first, it looked gorgeous. Each of my bridesmaids had a different hairstyle, each was unique and beautiful, and each was very happy with the work their stylists did. My mom and my husband's mom also got their hair done and everyone looked great. They also set up a mimosa bar, which was a cute touch that made the morning feel extra special.

Also worth noting is that scheduling was a breeze and the staff at Envy was great about responding to calls and emails - something I especially appreciated as an out-of-town bride.

Anita · Married on 12/28/2012

Envy Studios did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids' hair/makeup. Everyone was thrilled with their results! Stacey did an excellent job with me (the bride). We had a trial run and she was able to take my ideas and make them better. On my wedding day, I LOVED my hair/makeup!!! She made me look like me, just a better version! I highly recommend this studio!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Amy · Married on 11/10/2012

The stylists at Envy Salon in Lancaster were amazing!! We had a large wedding party and they handled it with ease and professionalism. They made us all feel at home and their work is impeccable! I would highly recommend them for your wedding services! If I could I give them more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 12/19/2012

jen · Married on 05/28/2011

Awesome professional that made me look stunning. She gave me extra special attention on my wedding day.

I didn't understand airbrush makeup, but she walked me through it. I had an acute fear that a lot of make up would make me look like a drag queen, but she did an amazing job and she made me look polished and natural. Even her false eyelashes were subtle. I felt like a model after she was done (obviously a delusional woman speaking). It was so fun to get glamorous.

She was easy going and very helpful. She was prompt and courteous. I'm so glad she was there for my big day to help me get ready.

Sent on 06/18/2011
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/08/2011

Stacey did my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. My makeup looked fabulous and my hair was awesome. She did such an amazing job and she is truely talented. Thanks so much Stacey!

Sent on 05/04/2011

chelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

The ladies at Envy were AMAZING! Not only do they do great hair/makeup/nails but they are so much fun to be around. They did a great job of making the beautification process fun for everyone in our weddIng party and even knew the right things to say to ease my nerves. They were more than accommodating, prompt and so professional. I would hire them again in a minute!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Envy Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review Chelsey! We are so happy we were able to be a part of your day and make it less stressful for you. Congratulations!

Bethanie · Married on 06/17/2011

Absolutely beautiful work! I was extremely pleased at my trial session. We discussed what I was looking for and she put her own spin on it so it was the best look for me! What I loved about Stacey's work was that she made you into an upgraded version of yourself so you looked extra special but still felt like yourself. I did another trial at a make up counter in NYC and when I left I was embarrassed because I felt like I had make up caked on and did not look like myself at all. Stacey does an excellent job at highlighting your features and listening to what you want on your big day. I was so impressed with her work. She is confident in her skills which makes you feel very comfortable on a day where your nerves sometimes get the best of you! She not only did an excellent job on me she made my bridesmaids and mom look amazing as well!!! It was just so exciting to see everyone after they were done! We were all 100% happy with our make up. I highly recommend Stacey because simply put she knows what she is doing!!! It was so nice to be able to sit back, relax and enjoy being pampered because I fully trusted her. I recommend you call her!!! You will be more than pleased. I forgot to mention that I am super picky about my make up and how it's done!!! I had absolutely NO complaints whatsoever! Thank you Stacey!!!

Sent on 07/03/2011

Megan · Married on 05/04/2018

Envy was my very first foray into the salon world as an independent adult, and thanks to the knowledge, care and experience of the staff, I’m now hooked!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Envy Studio's reply:

Megan your pictures are absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing and letting Envy Studio be part of your big day!

Diane · Married on 09/21/2013

I had my (bridal) hair and makeup performed at Envy, and all my girls had their makeup performed as well on the day of the event. Everyone at Envy was very attentive to making our time spent there relaxing and helping to keep me calm before the wedding! They provided a great atmosphere (and refreshments). I was so pleased with the way that everything turned out. Stacey did my up do. When we did the "trial run" I just provided a single picture of what I wanted, and she replicated it right away! The customer service was so great from the receptionist to the stylist to the make up artist I decided to make a permanent change to ENVY after the wedding. I would (and have) recommended Envy Studio to friends already.

Sent on 12/05/2013

The team that worked on our wedding was top notch!! Bridal hair was done by David and make up by Jess. They listened to what I wanted and we worked to get the best result. And I LOVED it all! My hair and make up stayed in place and looked amazing ALL DAY!! The team that was sent to work with my bridal party, we called them the A TEAM- was fun and very talented. They were able to make everyone happy, and we had all ages and styles. On site travel was worth the extra money, it made the day run smooth and helped the flow of the day. I recommend Envy Studio to any bride. Only thing that I would have liked to see changed was the age of the flower girl / junior bridesmaid and cost for their up do.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Adea · Married on 10/19/2013

3.5

Stacey and Danielle were great! Stacey showed great attention to detail and made my special day even more beautiful.

Sent on 12/30/2013

SarA · Married on 10/05/2013

3.0

Everything was great and my girls and I looked amazing. The only complaint I would have would be professionalism. I was emailing with the coordinated multiple times before my event and had every name listed with their service. I received a call a day or two before my wedding saying they under-booked staff and needed half of my party to come in early. This was a huge inconvenience since we were all coming from out of town. Most of the party arrived early yet we still did not get out on time.

This is my only complaint. The staff was very amicable, our hair looked amazing and stayed in all night! We thoroughly enjoyed the mimosas and I would reccommend this salon to friends in the area.

Rebecca · Married on 08/08/2014

3.0

They were great and very sweet to my entire wedding party and Mother.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Katelyn · Married on 08/26/2012

3.0

Our makeup artist did a great job! However, the day of our wedding he showed up to our site about an hour late. When we met for my trial we discussed fake lashes for me. You never brought them the day of my wedding. On a positive note for him, my makeup turned out amazing! As for the people working in the salon. I recommend getting on the same page. I had the coordinator tell me certain details about fees and limitations and then when talking with someone else, I was told another. Besides for the miscommunication with some things and the artist arriving late and without my lashes, everything was fine. The makeup looked amazing like I said and that's what matters as I'm walking down the aisle and getting photographed!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Alice · Married on 04/26/2014

3.6
      2.5
      3.5

The make-up artist/coiffeur was awesome, but I think it is too pricey. Also I think that the trial should be cheaper and discretionary.

Sent on 06/26/2014

3.4
      2.5
      3.0

My stylists were amazing and made me look and feel beautiful. However, the front desk staff was awful. My wedding party arrived at 8:58 and they spent the 10 minutes prior to that completely stressing me out by asking where they were and telling me that I "had til 9:00." No one was late. The front end of your building should be the MOST customer service oriented, not the least. Everyone looked beautiful, so I'm glad I went with Envy on that end, but I was almost in tears shortly after arrival due to the unnecessary stress of whether or not my bridal party would be there on time.

Sent on 08/08/2014