Envy Studio Reviews

47 Reviews for Envy Studio

• Allie

Allie · Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful!

Envy Studios did a fabulous job! The girls were so fun and easy to talk to while we were getting ready and they made sure everyone looks flawless. The trial in the salon was a great experience as well and made me feel confident going into the big day that I would be pleased with my look.

Sent on 05/07/2020
  • Kari

Kari Fish · Married on 10/26/2019

love love love Studio Envy!

Where to even begin - I would like to start with Blanca because she is absolutely Studio Envy's super star! I swear she has magical powers! She is so good at knowing what looks good on certain people and can do hair and make up for all types, ages and styles!
    She did a really beautiful soft and elegant look for my mother in-law and a fun boho look for me! My mother in-law was glowing!

It was so nice having Blanca and two other stylists there the day of the wedding! (I think it was Mary and Rachel) They were all so sweet and amazing at make up and hair! Everyone absolutely loved their looks and felt so comfortable with the Envy team! It made the day of a breeze, we didn't have to start getting ready until 10am and then we were all ready by 1 or 2pm! And, we had 9 people they did hair, make up and lashes for!

Speaking of lashes - definitely go to Blanca for lash extensions - it has been 3 weeks since my wedding and my lashes still look fierce!

I would chose Studio Envy again and again and truly cannot thank them enough for making our wedding so amazing! The wedding planner Kelly was so professional, caring and went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable along the way. The customer service Kelly provided is hard to find and I really appreciated her!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Envy Studio's reply:

Kari - thank you so much for the kind review! You look so beautiful! Envy Studio loved being part of your special day! We wish you the best and hope to see you again soon!

Stacey · Married on 06/09/2019

A fun and relaxing way to start the wedding day!

I was just married in June and had make up and hair completed by Envy Studio and I could not have been happier with my choice! The wedding was on a Sunday which can make it difficult to find a salon, however the owner of Envy was willing to have the salon open on that day. We also had three stylists completing hair and make up. The relaxing and fun environment was a great start to a perfect day. Mary and Blanca are very talented and captured the personalities of the entire wedding party with the hair and make up styles. Blanca even took the time to give my Mom a hair cut. We finished an hour early giving us time to take a leisurely stroll around Lancaster city while taking fun pictures with the photographers. Mary and Blanca even waited at the salon so we could leave our dresses and other belongings inside until it was time to arrive at the venue. It really was a fun and relaxing morning. I would highly recommend Envy studio!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Envy Studio's reply:

Stacey it was such a pleasure for all of us to work with you as well! Thank you so much for the kind words! Congrats from the Envy Team we wish you the best and hope to see you again soon!

Maddison · Married on 02/16/2019

Enjoyable and Beautiful Experience

I found Envy Studio after researching salons near my venue, Cork Factory Hotel, in Lancaster. Stacey and her team of stylists were amazing! I don't normally wear make-up, so I was extremely nervous being done-up and not feeling like myself on my wedding day. That was absolutely not the case! Stacey did an amazing job being receptive to my concerns and making me feel beautiful. I received so many compliments! Envy Studio also has an organizer/planner specifically for weddings, I worked closely with Kelly to set-up everything we needed leading up to my wedding day. The stylists were ready for us as soon as we walked in the door that morning- and they got all 13 of us ready in record time. The entire team at Envy Studio is down to earth and super friendly. 10/10 recommend Envy Studio for all your styling needs!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

All of our hair looked great! No complaints! My wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Valeria · Married on 05/18/2018

Envy was great to work with! My bridemaids, mother-in-law and I all got our hair done for my wedding. The staff made sure that we were all having a good time and supplied us with mimosas! It was also nice that we had our own little room for just us girls. They did a great job with all of our hair! Thanks for making my day perfect!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Envy Studio's reply:

It was a pleasure for all of us at Envy Studio to be part of your wedding day as well! The pictures that you shared were absolutely stunning! Congratulations of behalf of the Envy team and we wish you the best!

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

I had a wonderful experience getting my hair and makeup done for my wedding with my bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing and we were all thrilled with our results. I would definitely recommend the salon to anyone needing their hair and makeup done.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Envy Studio's reply:

Ashley it was an absolute pleasure for all of us at Envy Studio to be part of your special day! You're pictures are absolutely gorgeous and again congratulations on behalf of the Envy Team!

Katie · Married on 02/03/2018

Envy Salon was absolutely impressive on the day of my wedding. Our group consisted of one bride, two flower girls, two mothers, and 9 bridesmaids. Everyone (except for flower girls ) had BOTH hair and makeup done. We arrived at 9 and the very last girl was done around noon. It is truly amazing that they were able to get everything done so quickly AND so beautifully. The bridal party gets to enjoy a private room (which is adorable) with complimentary mimosas. All services are done in this room so your party can spend the entire time together without having girls spread all over the store. Every single staff member was kind, professional, and fun. The prices may seem a bit on the steeper side compared to others, but I believe we absolutely got what we paid for. I would recommend Envy to any bride who is looking for a salon that will do a fabulous job on the services and provide a memorable experience without taking up half of your wedding day.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Envy Studio's reply:

Thank you Katie! Envy Studio loved being part of your special day! Your pictures are magical and we loved working with all of you. Congratulations and we wish you the best!

Adina · Married on 05/20/2017

Envy did makeup and hair for my Mom and bridesmaids. The girls were very friendly and brought everything they needed. Everyone's hair and makeup looked fantastic and withstood the trials of the day. Thomas and I also went to the salon for manicures. Everyone was wonderful to interact with.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Envy Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for you review Adina. We are glad everyone was happy with their services and you had a great wedding day! Hope to see you again!

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Rachel at Envy Studio is super sweet and a great hair stylist. I LOVED my hair for my wedding. I booked Envy to do an on-site hair styling for the day of my wedding. I am SO HAPPY that I decided to do hair on-site at our venue; it really made the day more special and personal -- and easy for us! Four stylists came out to Ironstone Ranch and did 13 girls' hair in about 3 hours. All ladies looked great and the hair lasted all day even on a rainy, misty, dreary day. Envy was a pleasure to book with and to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you for you review and sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear we helped make you day less stressful and worry free.

Christine

Laura · Married on 10/02/2015

I chose Envy studio to do my hair and the hair of my bridesmaids and mother, because I had had a great previous experience with them as a bridesmaid. It was the most relaxed, enjoyable, and satisfying experience, because not only was my hair gorgeous thanks to Stacey, but every one of my bridesmaids and my mother looked beautiful as well. Every artist at Envy was so sweet and talented. Also the timing of our services was amazing. We were able to have 9 hair styles done in under 2 hours. I highly recommend Envy studios and thank Stacey and her excellent team for beautifully styling our hair!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Sara · Married on 09/26/2015

an't say enough about our Glam Squad from Envy Studio! They got to our hotel room early, they were all in good moods, and they had fun while getting their jobs done. I LOVED them. Jess did my makeup, and Rachel did my hair. I was 100% obsessed with both of their final products. My girls all loved their hair & makeup too. I would definitely suggest using Envy Salon. They are affordable for the area and don't make you think about tipping the stylists since that is all included in the contract. Destiny will be your contact at the salon and she is so flexible and quick to respond. :)

Sent on 10/07/2015

Susie · Married on 03/06/2015

Envy Studio was wonderful! Everyone I encountered was extremely professional, helpful, and accommodating. The stylist & make-up artist, Rachel, truly understood my needs and went above and beyond my expectations.

From scheduling the appointment through the actual day of the wedding, Envy Studio excelled at the highest service levels.

I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Very helpful and very skilled staff. They have their game faces on at all times and never miss a beat. Destiny, the wedding coordinator, is very quick to respond to emails. This place IS as good as they say they are.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2014

I had 9 bridesmaids, 1 mother-of-the-bride, and myself receive both hair and makeup services from Envy Studio. The salon worked with my large party and there were no issues with scheduling and services - it was all very easy. It was such a great atmosphere to prepare for the day and everyone looked amazing. We all received so many compliments.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2014

Thanks to Stacey, my hair and makeup for my wedding was absolutely flawless! I couldn't have been any happier with my airbrushed makeup and hair. Stacey did an incredible job and truly cares about who she is styling. I chose to go to the airbrushed route along with many of my bridesmaids, and we were very pleased. It was just a little more expensive than the traditional makeup, but well worth it. The makeup lasted all night. We were greeted with mimosas on the wedding day as well, which was an added bonus. I don't live in the area, but I would go to Envy Studio regularly if I could. I wasn't familiar with the Lancaster area when I was setting up my wedding, but I am so happy I chose to use Envy Studio on my big day. I felt beautiful!

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • EllieKate

Ellie · Married on 06/13/2014

I absolutely loved everything about my experience with Envy studio! I would recommend them to every bride looking for the perfect place for hair and makeup for their big day. They were so easy to work with in every aspect: scheduling, trial, professionalism, fun, and quality. When we came in on wedding day, they had mimosas for myself and the girls. They were quick to get us in and made each of us feel important. I chose airbrushed makeup, and it was more than worth the slight extra fee. I would tell every single bride to get her makeup airbrushed. It lasted through rain, humidity, tears, dancing, cake, more dancing, and good-byes. Stacey, the owner, did my hair and makeup and all I can say is it was perfection. She is truly an artist! If I lived in the area, Envy Studio would be my salon. Thank you for the wonderful job you did!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • jwhaley14

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Working with Envy for my wedding was wonderful. Not only is the studio itself beautiful (making a nice background for photos), but the staff is friendly and excellent at what they do. Myself (the bride), my wedding party, mothers and grandmother all looked fabulous for my big day. I can't say enough great things about my experience with Envy and everyone who works there. Thank you to Destiny for coordinating the days events and Ciara for my awesome wedding 'do and make up!! I would definitely recommend Envy Studio for your wedding hair and make- up needs or for any special event or just hair needs in general!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Rebecca · Married on 06/07/2014

I had the best experience getting my hair and makeup prepped for my wedding! All the stylists were friendly and very professional, not to mention talented! Thank you for starting my special day off with the perfect touch.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Jess · Married on 05/24/2014

Stacy at Envy studios did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. My friends and co-works said I looked like a different person, they were all impressed.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Jess · Married on 04/26/2014

I was so thankful that Stacey did my hair and make up. I did not have a bridal party so it was only myself and my close friend tagged along. Stacey gave us mimosas and she took her time making me look flawless. My curls stayed in until the following morning and so did my make up. Stacey really took her time in figuring out the coloring of the make up and also was very detail oriented to my hair. We had great conversations and Lauren (another stylist) was so sweet and went over to market and bought me a latte upon my request. All in all it was fabulous, and I know get my hair cut there all the time!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Rachel · Married on 11/23/2013

This salon is by far the best salon I have ever been to! The entire staff and my stylist were extremely accommodating and kind. I had my makeup done for my wedding and it looked incredible! I live in Washington D.C. and no salon there compares to the quality of the services provided at Envy Studio! The owner of the Salon is fantastic and extremely talented as is the rest of her staff! I would highly recommend this salon to anyone who wants their hair or makeup done and especially for brides who are looking for someone to do their makeup.

Sent on 12/05/2013
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 11/09/2013

Stacey and her team of professionals from Envy are awesome. I was an out of town bride who was very leery about going to a new hairdresser. Stacey won me over during our initial consultation - she grasped my concept immediately and delivered! Although we changed things up a bit on my wedding day, I still loved my hair and so did my husband. He still tells me how much he loved my hair! Stacey specializes in bridal hair and has a dedicated assistant, Danielle, who handles scheduling, questions, and payment. It really made it easy to work with Envy by having Danielle always available and so responsive. Envy was very flexible with us as well when we had to bump up our schedule at the last minute. Stacey went out of her way to ask another staff member to come to help us get done faster, and she really didn't have to do that for us contractually. Bottom line, Stacey provides great customer service, amazing hair, and she is a genuine pleasure to work with! I truly enjoyed my "downtime" with her on the morning of my wedding. I would highly recommend Envy to anyone future brides!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Susan · Married on 10/26/2013

I could not have been happier with the services of Envy Studios on my wedding day! They were extremely professional and overall just wonderful to work with. They were extremely attentive to my "style" and truly made me feel like a million bucks! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Stacey for my hair and Katie for my makeup - both of which demonstrated the highest level of talent and skill for not only myself, but all of my girls. They arrived to the venue extremely early and were set-up and ready to go before I had even arrived. I even threw in a last minute "make-up add-on" and they worked hard to make it happen so that my mother could also get her make-up professionally done. They also demonstrated extreme patience with a so-called "mind-changing" bridesmaid :-) and worked hard to make sure she was very happy with her hair. I would recommend Envy Studio to anyone, regardless of the event (or no event at all). Thanks to Envy, I felt like the bride I had always dreamed of looking like! :-) Thank You, Thank You!!

Sent on 12/26/2013

I was a little weary of having airbrush make up done for my big day. However, the team at envy studio made me feel comfortable and very natural with my make up!

Sent on 12/05/2013