EnVogue Photo Reviews

65 | Mineola, NY

65 Reviews for EnVogue Photo

65 EnVogue Photo Reviews

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2018

The best decision for our wedding

From the very beginning Alex was professional and affable as we entered his chic studio. His talent and passion are clearly seen through his carefully shot photos. He was a pleasure to work with through our engagement shoot to the morning of the wedding, passed the ceremony and till the conclusion of our special day where we hugged goodbye! He was incredibly patient with our respective families and easily made the large groups smile and laugh. He was supportive when hiccups would occur. My husband and I completely recommend Alex!

Stuart Galbreth · Married on 09/08/2018

Alex is the best!

Alex is the best! I was very worried about who would take MY wedding photos. Thankfully I found Alex who will not only photograph your special day but also become a great friend. His calm and easy going personality is a breath of fresh air. I was 100% confident in his work and it was such a relief to not have to worry about capturing our day the way I envisioned it.

Diana · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you so much for your work - we're absolutely love the photos (and have spent most of a rainy afternoon sheltering and drinking martinis and watching the trailer over and over! :) ) The storytelling throughout is just fantastic - so lovely to relive the day again. Both the photos and trailer are brilliant. Each time we go through them we seem to notice something else we didn't see before! The different layers of depth, detail and composition are just brilliant. We love the editing and compositions for the portraits. The way you shoot people is absolutely brilliant - we feel like you really capture the essence of everyone's character as we know them, but in addition, We've really loved the whole process of working with both of you and will treasure the photos and video forever!

Lori · Married on 08/25/2018

I highly recommend them for the price and quality they provided

So we were looking for an affordable but high quality videographer and ended up selecting Envogue Photo team. Throughout the process, we dealt with Alex, who was very responsive both before and after the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Jonathan & Gabriela were our team. We got our highlight reel (~6 min) just under 3 months after the wedding and I LOVED it! It was beautiful and just about everything I had hoped for based on the example videos I had seen on their website. And 2 weeks after that we received our final 1 hour documentary of the day as well as the raw videos. It was a pleasure working with Envogue Photo team and I highly recommend them for the price and quality they provided

Lindsi · Married on 08/21/2018

I can’t begin to describe how impressed we were with Envogue Photography Team. Their talents, personality, and professionalism were incredible. Alex went above and beyond when finding a location for our engagement photos. He also allowed us to to relax on our wedding day knowing we could trust him with capturing every detail. We are absolutely in love with our photos and get compliments from others often. We will continue to enjoy them for many years to come!

Mark · Married on 08/21/2018

We chose Envogue Photography for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Not only did they mesh well with our entire group (which isn't always easy :)), our wedding photos were absolutely spectacular! I just know our wedding wouldn't have been the same if Alex and his amazing assistants weren't involved.

• Peter

Peter · Married on 08/03/2018

The two reasons we initially were drawn to Envogue were a) their understanding of same sex family unions (and it felt important to us to work with someone who can identify with and honor this kind of union); b) The mix of styles that they use - I loved getting specific instruction on posing during the portraits and I also loved how unobtrusive they were for the rest of the day!
    So many pros but just to name a few: -Warm, personable, and professional demeanor of both Alex and Sharif. From the minute we met Alex in person and throughout the whole process of the wedding, we were always treated with kindness and understanding. We felt so comfortable and confident in the process of planning the wedding photography with them. We love our photos and our trailer! We could not be happier with the results despite the fact it rained thoug out most of our wedding day…

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

From the beginning, you gave us the most amazing service!! I still can’t believe how long we spent simply hanging out with you when err came for the first meeting :) We were both so nervous and you completely put us at ease. It was amazing to have you as part of our day and it shows in the photos how much fun everyone had having their photos taken by you. You went above and beyond providing us the most amazing photos, far better than we ever imagined and now we can't stop looking at them! I want to do it all again. We are so unbelievably thankful and can't recommend you highly enough! You truly captured every single moment of our day!

• Kevin

Kevin Greig · Married on 07/06/2018

Highly recommended!!!!

Just wanted to say that the video came out fantastic! We are so so pleased with both trailer and full video, I am frankly struggling to get any work done as I keep watching them all the time. Its so lovely to have all the little moments captured and a great reminder of THE best day ever. We would highly recommend you to our friends and family, and look forward to seeing more of your work on your blog! Thanks again

Jodi Catty · Married on 07/04/2018

Artistic. Innovative. Professional. Prompt. The list goes on...

Artistic. Innovative. Professional. Prompt. The list goes on. Jeff & Alex compiled our engagement photos in New York City, a majestic setting that allowed them to show off their incredible vision and abilities and us as well :) After coordinating with our hectic schedules, Alex went above and beyond our expectations and delivered an amazing portfolio of engagement photos. I consider myself a tough judge here and am proud to say that I would go out of my way to recommend Envogue Photography to others.

Peter Valdez · Married on 06/29/2018

Loved working with Alex! He did a fantastic job on our pictures! They totally captured the atmosphere. We are absolutley in love with our wedding pics, can't stop looking at them!

• Ruth

Ruth Harper · Married on 06/27/2018

the photos are STUNNING!!!

There aren't enough positive things I can say about Alex and his team. First of all, we got married on Saturday evening and by Sunday MORNING Alex already sent over a batch of sneak peek photos! Our wedding went by so fast, it was such a blur, so it made me so happy to be able to look through some highlights. Obviously it helps that the photos are STUNNING, and as people who have never had professional photos taken of us I wasn't sure how we'd look on camera, Alex was able to direct us so that we'd feel comfortable in front of the camera, and let me tell you, we looked good. Alex played as our wedding coordinator by keeping us on schedule for the first half of the day until we got to our venue (we got ready and did first look at a hotel nearby our venue). He also went above and beyond by going to our hotel and venue the day before our wedding to scope out all of the best places to take all of our photos. As a couple whose parents are both divorced Alex made all of the family photos SUPER comfortable and was able to efficiently and comfortably direct everyone in and out of group photos. ! I'm so excited to see the rest of our photos! Alex, you are the best!

Joel · Married on 06/16/2018

Alex photographed our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with his work. He was one of the very few people about whom we had zero reservations throughout the entire process of planning the wedding: it was so apparent that he was a consummate professional and would do an incredible job. His style was perfect for us: he focused so much on candid moments and captured the love and joy of our wedding, and that's exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier with our photos now that we have them, and we both highly recommend Alex and Envogue to anyone lucky enough to work with them.

Rebecka · Married on 06/02/2018

We have booked our wedding with Envogue Photography and communication has been great! Alex is our photographer and he is amazing! Our engagement shoot was fun and he makes you feel very comfortable. Pictures came out just beautiful!

Rena · Married on 06/02/2018

We enjoyed the entire process, from the initial meeting to overall professionalism, and above all your knowledgeable eye to capture the highlights of this day. You know very well to melt among the guests, and capture a lot of small natural moments: your photos beautifully make the atmosphere of the moment.

Emma · Married on 05/31/2018

They did a fantastic job!!!!!!

Envogue Photo are true artists and are so incredibly talented at what they do!!! The photographers and the videographers worked well together as a team on the Big Day, did a fantastic job, coming up with great ideas/shots, but also respected our time and and let us share our moments together without interrupting. The final product was everything we wanted and more. You will not go wrong in choosing them to capture your big day!!

Sondra · Married on 05/18/2018

WOW , Alex & Walter are absolutely AMAZING to work with! I am an event planner and have seen many wonderful photographers throughout my career, but when a bride and groom last year showed me their pictures from Alex, I knew he was the one! My husband and I booked him immediately for our wedding.
    Alex took so many fantastic photos and was able to post a slideshow that he made within days! It was so beautiful and captured every piece of us as a couple , as a family , as friends ... The photos are so close and personal and yet we don’t even remember seeing Alex or Walter around!! Walter was our videographer and we can’t wait to get our edited video !! :)
    It honestly felt like they knew us as a couple and as a family for a lifetime. I don’t know how they did it. They also captured the venue perfectly- it told our story in the most fun and artistic way. Everyone keeps saying they can actually see the joy and happiness in each photo , even friends that could not make the wedding .
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for capturing the memories of our wedding and the spirit of who we are as a couple! These will make us happy for the rest of our lives!!!..

Melany Riggs · Married on 05/05/2018

When looking for a Long Island Wedding Photographer, we just couldn’t pass up Envogue. We found them two different ways, after my husband was a groomsmen in a wedding party they did and he loved them and then, to seal the deal, our own wedding planner had Envogue at the top of her list too! So we booked both photography and cinematography - I loved that everything was a-la-carte and we could choose only what we wanted. Alex, Jeff, Jonathan & Sherif are absolutely wonderful! Very easy to get along with and there work is gorgeous!!. Alex and his team also have a great balance of energy which helps brings you to life for your photos, and yet they can make you feel like they’re almost not there, allowing them to capture the most amazing and intimate moments. Whenever someone asks us, we’re always quick to rave about Envogue Photography!

Alisha · Married on 05/04/2018

Alex was a very professional photographer, i am very satisfy with the photograph he took at my wedding.
    He was very good at posing us and coordinating our family, and I would hightly recommend Envogue to do your wedding photography!! I had a wonderful experience!! he did a great job!!

Basma · Married on 04/29/2018

Alex was absolutely amazing!! We had a great rapport with him and he made us so comfortable during the whole experience!! We HIGHLY recommend him, he's so great to work with and made both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos enjoyable to take! And the pictures came out AMAZING!

EnVogue Photo 1
    EnVogue Photo 2
    EnVogue Photo 3
    EnVogue Photo 4

evelina · Married on 04/28/2018

Hands down, from start to end, our favorite wedding vendor we had the pleasure working with. We had researched over 20 wedding photography vendors, browsing through their portfolios to find a style that match our preference. We finally came across Envogue Photography website, and just starting there, the website was creatively fun in the touches in the inquiry form & FAQs. Right away, we received quick responses of detailed info. They have very very reasonable customization pricing packages for the quality of service and work that they provide! We did both our engagement photo session and wedding with Jeff. Jeff was the perfect personality for us both, approachable with a friendly demeanor and dedicated to capturing the great moments. It's true to choose your wedding vendors wisely as most of our interaction on our wedding day was with our photographer. As Jeff was marvelous to work with, he only added to the great vibe and enjoyment of our day. Can’t say enough great things about Envogue! If you are able to secure them for your wedding, you will have no regrets!

Jonathan · Married on 04/27/2018

Alex did the photography & cinematography for our wedding and both the pictures and our trailer look incredible! I cried when i saw the trailer - it captured so much of the emotion from our wedding!!! They were quick with all of the post ceremony/pre-reception with the family, bridal party and our couple's shots. I hardly them during the ceremony or reception, but they got all the best angles! These guy knows what he's doing and if you want incredible pictures, I would suggest considering him! Thanks Alex!!!

Chris · Married on 04/14/2018

Alex photographed my daughters wedding in April & the photos he captured were absolutely beautiful. Highly professional, arrived on time & connected with the Bride/Groom to help make them feel at ease on this big day. Thank you Alex for helping make this day special and capturing these special moments.

Karen · Married on 03/23/2018

I didn't feel like our wedding photos came out looking staged and they really captured the spirit of the day. You listened to our requests and added a few unique touches to photos that made them feel light and silly.Overall you felt like a friend that just brought cameras along. Unlike the rest of our friends your photos look gorgeous ;) We just got our video trailer - way earlier then we hoped and its spectacular!! Cant wait to get the full video.