Envision Images Reviews

15 | Keller, TX

15 Reviews for Envision Images

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2015

Oh my gosh!! I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer! Our pictures from our recent wedding turned out absolutely stunning! We used Jennifer for our engagement and wedding pictures, and she delivered both times! She is extremely professional and wanted to make sure we got all the shots that we desired at our wedding. I am usually a very picky person when it comes to pictures but this time there are literally hundreds of amazing pictures that we have. I don't know how I'm going to narrow it down to an acceptable amount for a wedding album! I would definitely recommend Jennifer and Envision Images to anyone looking for a photographer. We really hope to use Jennifer's services in the future for family shots, etc! Thank you Jennifer for making our big day so amazing!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

Jennifer was a blast to work with. She made pictures fun for everyone and made sure to have us take breaks to rest our faces from smiling so much! I would recommend her to anyone wanting a photographer that listens to what you want and is reliable and on time. Thank you Jennifer for helping us remember our special day for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Kassidy · Married on 03/28/2015

I absolutely love Envision Images! She did a wonderful job and my pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Anne · Married on 07/26/2014

We were thrilled we chose Jennifer to photograph our daughter's recent wedding. She was very professional, flexible and accommodating. A perfect fit for our wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Robin · Married on 06/24/2014

Jennifer is not only an amazing photographer but, sweet, easy to work with and could not have made our experience any better. I have gone back and used her for other photography needs and will continue to do so in the future !!! 5 stars do not do her justice.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2013

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She made our engagement and wedding photos easy and a great experience. Not to mention, the photos turned out better than I ever expected! I highly recommend Jennifer for all of your special occasions. We will use her again!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Erica · Married on 09/07/2013

Jennifer photographed our wedding and did an amazing job! She discussed with us prior to the wedding what we expected f her and the shots we wanted. She arrived early and was on her feet from then until we left that night capturing numerous special moments! She was extremely sweet and did whatever she could to photograph all aspects of the day, even in the unexpected pooring rain. I would recommend her to anyone, we're forever grateful to her for capturing so many fabulous photographs of our day!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Heather · Married on 12/16/2012

Jennifer is an amazing photographer. She took AMAZING photos, and even helped with some of the chaotic events that were starting to occur on my wedding day. The pictures she took were breathtaking and just utterly amazing. My wedding day would not have been so great without her. I would recommend her for any occasion. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Way to go. And thank you so much.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Shannon · event on: 11/19/2013

I found Jennifer's professionalism, punctuality, and personality is simply outstanding. Jennifer took amazing family photographs! Jennifer was extremely efficient even with a seven year old and dog involved in the pictures. Each picture she took is unique. It was very difficult to choose which ones to send people as there were so many great photos. I would highly recommend Envision Images and plan on using her for future events.

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • User4765126 · event on: 11/15/2014

Jennifer is the epitome of a professional and flexible and phenomenal photographer. I've had photos done with her twice and will continue to call her for family photos! She actually called me the day before a shoot was scheduled for outside to discuss options and she was so flexible we were able to totally change the date and get wonder pictures! Love her and highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Courtney · event on: 02/26/2015

I was fortunate enough to be chosen for a glamour session by Jennifer. As hesitant as I initially was, I am so grateful that I took her up on her offer. Jennifer was very friendly and I felt like we could talk as if we had known each other for years. I was able to be open with her about what I was most insecure about and I felt like she really paid attention to this during my shoot. I had never had a photographer tell me exactly what to do (e.g., how to pose) and it was amazing to have this experience with Jennifer. She was very patient with my not-so-good coordination, laughed with and assured me when the positions felt awkward. Her professionalism, knowledge and love of photography are exhibited in her work. It would be amazing if Jennifer decides to provide this same (or similar) opportunity to other women. A session like this would be fantastic for all, regardless of their background and life experiences. I had never felt so beautiful (not even on my wedding day), as I felt during and after my session. I think my confidence is reflected in the stunning pictures Jennifer captured.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Alejandra · event on: 02/26/2015

Was The first time for me to made a professional photo shoot, Jeniffer was so professional an she made me feel comfortable all the time, the session was incredible fun and I feel great and feminine again!! When I saw my photos I can believe was me, she made magic with her camera! I'm more like happy with my photo session and I absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants incredible memories!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Megan · Married on 09/20/2014

Jennifer was a gem. She shot both my engagement pictures and my wedding photographer. I cant say enough about how professional she is and how well she handled everything that was thrown at her on my big day (including me almost fainting)! She knew I was not one for posing or taking many pictures and made me feel completely comfortable, getting the perfect shots throughout the entire day. I would HIGHLY recommend her--especially for any church ceremony, as my pictures from inside the church are the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen. Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Georgia · event on: 02/26/2015

I recently had a glamour session with Jennifer. She was so easy to work with, and so professional. Her expertise with photography and knowing just exactly which way to turn, tilt your head, hold your arms, lean in toward the camera were amazing. She really does an excellent job!

This was so much fun, and a much needed day of feeling beautiful! The photos turned out great, and I recommend this to anyone who wants to feel beautiful, or even a fun thing for a couple of girlfriends to do together!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Carrie · Married on 07/21/2012

4.2

Jennifer is a great photographer. She is very personable and easy to work with. I not only hired her for my wedding but also had her take portraits on several occasions. She listened to my ideas and supplied some creativity of her own for my shoots. I am so happy with how the photos turned out. I believe she was able to capture not only the details of my wedding, but also the emotion. Her art tells the story of my day beautifully. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 02/09/2015