Envision Event Planning + Print Studio Reviews

40 | Sioux Falls, SD

40 Reviews for Envision Event Planning + Print Studio

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

Leah and the rest of her staff at Envision Wedding Studio are absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I were living about 4 hours out of the area during the time we were planning our wedding in Sioux Falls but Leah was so helpful in making it a stress free and enjoyable experience!! I knew with my type A personality from the second we got engaged I was going to need to be able to give all control to someone on the day of the wedding so my husband, family and myself could relax on the wedding day and truly enjoy spending time with those we love most. Leah was the perfect person for the job. She helped us customize a package that filled spots we didn't want us or our family to have to deal with on the day of the wedding. She answered countless emails and phone calls to help provide the perfect atmosphere for our wedding and nailed the vision I had by just showing her a few pictures. She was extremely flexible by adjusting her schedule when we were in town and even came out to the ceremony venue with us since she had never had a wedding there before. She helped me feel completely relaxed during the whole process and the day before the wedding she told me to drop off all the decor I had for the ceremony and reception venues and took care of it all!! Her attention to detail and style just blew me away. I couldn't be more thankful for our decision to have Leah be such a big part of our day and I would recommend her studio to anyone needing a little or a lot of help to put together their perfect day!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

The staff knows weddings inside and out. LOVED working with them. Their prices were super reasonable and they really made our event top notch. Highly recommend working with Envision instead of trying to buy your stuff on your own.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Kylee · Married on 08/23/2014

Can't imagine my wedding without the help of Amy and Leah at Envision!!! WONDERFUL help and always a phone call and email away. Also they did amazing working with the budget I gave them! Thank you Envision!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Kayla & Josh · Married on 08/03/2013

We walked into Envision with a pretty clear idea of what we wanted (we had already perused their Etsy shop) -- we were in & out with wedding invites picked out in about half an hour! We were iffy on some of the wording, but Envision helped us come up with the perfect invitation! They also helped us keep everything under budget! :)

Sent on 09/03/2013

Everyone at Envision was incredibly helpful and so calm. Things didn't always go according to plan, but they were flexible and kept the day running smoothly. The decorations they provided were amazing and more importantly, we didn't need to worry about clean-up! I was able to enjoy the day so much more because of Envision.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Lorena · Married on 05/25/2013

they do outstanding work...programs, invitations, save the dates. Loved it all

Sent on 06/03/2013

Alyssa · Married on 03/16/2013

Amy and Leah were absolutely wonderful! Planning our wedding from hundreds of miles away would not have been possible without these two. They were extremely responsive and helped us through all the ups and downs of the planning process. Their work the day of the wedding was priceless. My groom, family and I got to completely enjoy the day without worrying about the details, of which Leah and Amy had completely under control from initial set up to tear down. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Andrea · Married on 01/07/2012

Leah at Envisions did an AMAZING job helping us with everything... from the invitations, programs, setting up to taking down! Her & her staff were so easy to work with & understood our vision for our wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Angela · Married on 06/17/2011

Leah was incredible. Because of her and all the services that Envision has to offer, our wedding was truly my dream come true! We would sit in the studio and just have a conversation of my vision and hope for our wedding day, and Leah could see it and help me bring my vision to life. It was wonderful! Creating our invitations was so exciting, and I'm so thankful for her expertise and honesty. The invitations were really important to me, and I loved being able to trust someone who appreciated all details of the invite as much as I did. Above all, it felt so nice to put my trust in Leah when it came to coordinating the centerpieces, the programs, the menus, the chairs and every other project I asked of her. She respected my vision and did everything she possibly could to carry out every teeny detail. She was fun, smart and trustworthy, and choosing to work with Leah was the best decision I made for my wedding day. I am so grateful for all she did to make our day beautiful!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Susie · Married on 06/11/2011

Leah and her team were fantastic! Envision took care of all my print elements, decor, and floral. Leah completely understood the vision I had for our wedding day. She took my ideas and made them cohesive and beautiful. Throughout the planning process, if I had a question (or LOTS of questions) Leah was so easy to get ahold of. She is the best problem-solver! She absolutely goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. I did not have a single worry throughout the planning or on my wedding day. I loved everything about my experience with Envision. Highly recommended! :)

Sent on 08/19/2011

Angela · Married on 06/04/2011

Awesome! Our day was beautiful and I did not have to worry about anything :) Way to go Leah and her team!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Scout · Married on 05/21/2011

Working with Envisions was probably the best decision I made in preparing for my wedding. I was a full time pharmacy student just finishing up school and did not have a lot of extra time on my hands. Envisions took care of everything including save the dates, invitations, flowers, ceremony and reception design, set up, take down, and everything in between. They relieved a lot of stress that I would have had if I had tried to do it all on my own and were priced reasonably. I have had so many compliments on our save the dates, invitations, and ceremony/reception set-up/design!In fact, I now know of 2 future brides that have switched to Envisions after seeing my husband and I's wedding and the amazing work that they did. I will gladly work with Envisions in the future for up coming events beyond just wedding!!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Darcie · Married on 12/31/2010

Leah and the girls at the studio helped find me a DJ when mine cancelled 2 months before my wedding. She made arrangements around a forecasted blizzard to make sure we got the flowers and everything we needed for our wedding. She put up with countless emails and phone calls from me and my mom and gave us advice with anything we asked. The rentals were the most expensive part of the wedding & really stretched our budget, but since we lived over 100 miles away and had to completely transform a gym we expected it would be. The quality of everything we rented was exactly what I expected & everything transformed the gym and made it something none of our guests had experienced before.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/16/2010

My experience with Envision Wedding Studio was fantastic. The day went off without a hitch and I felt stress free!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Jodie · Married on 08/28/2010

Envisions helped me plan and have a beautiful, stress free wedding. I had many people compliment on my invitations and the decorations. I really appreciated all they did for us.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Amber · Married on 06/25/2010

I rented candles from Envisions and they were very flexible and had great quality things.

Sent on 03/04/2011

Kara · Married on 06/19/2010

They were amazing to work with! Everything was beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 07/14/2010

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2010

Working with Envision was the best decision I made in planning my wedding. I was able to get invitations, programs, table numbers, and linens all from one place. They also had a cake and flower person on site so it was one stop for everything. They also set up and tore down my reception hall for an extremely reasonable price. They were WONDERFUL to work with--they know what they're doing, VERY professional, calm, kind, etc. It made my day go so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. I would tell everyone I know to work with them.

Sent on 07/15/2010

Edna · Married on 01/25/2010

Envision Wedding Studio were wonderful.We didn't have to worry about a thing! We were so incredibly happy with their services and absolutely recommend them to anyone! One of the best decisions we made with our wedding!

Sent on 02/17/2010

Gail · Married on 10/17/2009

We hired Envision for day-of-coordination, and thank goodness!She really did everything she could to make our day perfect.I would have enjoyed a bit more responsiveness through the planning process.The day would not have been what it was if we hadn't had Envision.

Sent on 02/04/2010

Beth · Married on 10/10/2009

There is no way my wedding would have been as perfect if it wasn't for the great ladies at Envisions! For almost a year and a half Karina and Leah helped me plan everything from invitations to decor to programs. They made my wedding planning stress free and listened to what I wanted making my wedding day perfect! Their service is worth the price and they are truly a one stop shop for everything! I would recommend them to anyone for any event!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2009

I had a wonderful experience with Envision! I had to make a last minute venue change with my wedding 5 days before the wedding. They were excellent to work with and made my reception look amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Machell · Married on 08/15/2009

We have used Envision's services for both of our daughters weddings. They are their when you need they and have wonderful ideas. Both of my daughters enjoyed working with Leah and her staff. I have recommended several brides to Envision. Sorry Leah no more daughters to marry off so I will just have to stop in sometime and say hi .

Machell Mettler

Sent on 11/20/2009

Nancy · Married on 08/15/2009

They were great to work with. They had great ideas and helped me make my wedding planning process simpler. I would suggest their services to anyone planning a big event. I had a carefree wedding day and enjoyed every bit of it!!

Sent on 12/30/2009

Melanie · Married on 06/20/2009

Envision staff were so helpful and creative when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted for invitations and thank yous. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2010