Envision DJ Services Reviews

Envision DJ Services 2
  • Luke

Luke Sweeney · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional yet fun

My wife and I were very happy with Casey (Envision DJ Services). We were able to use his website to plan everything out, down to the songs we wanted played or didn't want played and all the details, at our leisure. Once we were finished with everything on the website (Casey is available to help if you need him) we really felt confident that everything would go smoothly, and it did. Our wedding day flew by, and as busy as we were it was nice to not have to worry about the MC/DJ at all. He had everything ready to go and delivered on everything he promised. He was a true master of ceremonies for our reception. Plus he did a great job beat matching the songs with smooth transitions so there is no awkward silence in between. He kept the crowd on the dance floor. We highly recommend this DJ!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Tony & Laura · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Experience!

Casey was super easy to work with. He was flexible - took all of our ideas into consideration and made the entire experience amazing. He kept our busy wedding event on pace to perfection. We picked our songs (the ones we wanted and didn’t want played), and he used our list and did his thing. He kept the dance floor moving!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having Envision DJ for your special day. It was such a blast playing the event for such a laid back, fun couple. Congratulations!!

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2019

Casey is worth every penny!

I researched many places before finding Casey. During our initial consultation, we knew he would be the perfect fit! He has the most up to date electronics and wireless uplighting to be able to fit any venue. He has an awesome client website where you can get completely organized. The dance floor was full all night and there was no lull between songs! Casey made sure that our day was exactly what we wanted. I will 10 out of 10 recommend him for your wedding DJ services.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having Envision DJ provide the entertainment. What a beautiful day and night of celebrating with great friends and family. Congrats!

Matt Barthel · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent Night

Casey kept the dance floor packed all night long and used some great transitions between songs. We loved every second of it!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Big thanks for having me! That dance floor was popping all night :) USDDDDD! Coyotes hoo-hoo! Congratulations again
  • John

John Schreurs · Married on 07/05/2019

Casey was the perfect DJ for all the music for every part of our wedding.

I would put my name behind Envision, 100%

Sent on 07/17/2019

Envision DJ Services's reply:

You were both so great to work with and it was an honor to be your DJ/MC. Your first dance surprise literally had people in shock. The preparation and choreography was epic. Congrats again!
  • ALEX

Alex Meger · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Experience

I would highly recommend Casey to anyone getting married. He is extremely passionate and professional about his DJ Services. He brought many new ideas to the table that kept the crowd moving, and everyone that attended the wedding really enjoyed that up beat lively aspect of the wedding. Casey is a whole marathon ahead of your average DJ that has a stock wedding playlist and all they do is literally hit play.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much to you and Kristin for having me as your DJ/MC. I had a blast playing the event and celebrating with your friends/family. It was an epic night!
  • Shelby

Shelby Lyn Kontz · Married on 04/13/2019

Casey and Envision DJ Services were more than we could have ever imagined in a DJ!!

He made our wedding one to remember! He was so easy to work with and actually listens to what you want in a wedding ceremony, wedding reception, and wedding dance! He checked in on myself and my husband multiple times during the day to make sure everything was going exactly how we envisioned. He truly cares about your day and your experience and it shows! He knows how to engage your crowd, keep them engaged, keep your dance floor full and knows how to keep a dance going! Our dance floor was never empty from the moment he got the crowd on the dance floor!! His website is easy to navigate and is such an easy way to get all of your requests, guests requests, and do not play songs in one area. I can not recommend Casey and Envision DJ Services enough! Truly a one of a kind, personalized experience!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the raving review. It was truly an honor to be the DJ/MC for the wedding and I had a blast playing the event. You guys were so great to work with. Congrats again :)

Happy Couple · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and beyond all expectations

Casey was without a doubt the best wedding DJ we've ever encountered and were fortunate he was available for our wedding in the Twin Cities. His professionalism in planning with us, music selection, MC skills, and lighting display made our wedding an unforgettable event for us and our guests. We would highly recommend him to anyone interested in a top-notch experience!

Shannon & Ryan

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Envision DJ Services 3
    Envision DJ Services 4

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much you two! It was an absolute honor to play your big day and getting to celebrate with you in Mexico :)

Andrew Patterson · Married on 10/19/2018

Not only the greatest dj a bride and groom could ask for, but Casey Jon exceeded are expectations and went above and beyond for us.

Casey Jon we wanna thank you for all your hard work and dedication you put into are wedding. You not only exceeded expectations. But, you blew it out the water. The timing of music and genre you chose at the right moment really made the atmosphere exciting. 5 out of 5 stars. If you need a dj call Casey. You will not be disappointed! Thanks Casey !!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Michale Parisien · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10/13/2018

Casey was the best! The night ran smoothly, everything we requested was met 100% I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my amazing day!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Casey was our DJ for our wedding reception and was absolutely amazing! He was so easy to work with, had a lot of tips/ideas to help us, and kept the dance going all night! I would recommend Envision DJ for any of your music needs so much fun!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Chris Mullett · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding was great thanks to Envision!

Casey was amazing to work with! From the start Casey/Envision was extremely organized and receptive to our ideas. Casey also has some very creative ideas himself! I couldn’t thank Casey enough for being organized and doing the ceremony audio as well. Due to the wind and being outside a lot could go wrong with the audio but everything sounded great! I’m not sure what we would have done without Casey as he organized and set the tempo for our entire reception. Everything happened without a hitch. Amazing to work with and I can’t state enough how appreciative we were of Casey’s skills! Everyone, and I do mean everyone was dancing and having a great time thanks to Envision!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Troy · Married on 09/01/2018

Casey was fantastic throughout the entire process, especially the night of! He kept the party going and had great ideas for fun twists on all of the wedding dance traditions. He even subbed in for our Pastor who was running a bit behind and did a nice blessing before our meal. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a one of a kind DJ!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing Envision DJ to provide the entertainment for your big day. You and Krystle were awesome to work with and I wish you two the best! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Miller

Chelsea · Married on 07/07/2018

Casey is a fantastic host and DJ. He kept the party going all night long. He had so many suggestions for us to help us and our guests have a ton of fun, such as wedding trivia, the shoe game, and other great ideas that we implemented and guests loved. His website is easy to use so that we could customize and choose our songs and plan our evening, and he is quick to respond and is super helpful. We highly recommend Casey! (Dustin and Chelsea, married 7/7/18)

Sent on 07/09/2018

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's always a great time providing the entertainment for good friends and fraternity brothers at their wedding. It was truly an honor and I had a blast. Go Yotes!!!!

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

Casey was everything we could have asked for in our entertainment provider for our wedding! From the ceremony to the last dance he had everything under control. He kept the day going and orchestrated every transition seamlessly. There is no one else I would have chosen. Casey was attentive to our needs from our first meeting, throughout the planning process, and on our big day. He is so kind, so professional, and so great to work with!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. You and Tim were so laid back and easy to work it. It was truly a magical day and I'm honored that I was able to provide the entertainment. Congrats on the new baby Mr. and Mrs. Voegeli!

Allison · Married on 12/29/2017

Casey was, hands down, amazing! He was so helpful before our wedding with all the details and he truly cared that our day webt perfectly! Being able to personalize our wedding songs and know that what we wanted would be played and what we didn't want would not be played put me at ease! He helped us through every step and made our day perfect! I would recommend him over and over☺️

Sent on 01/02/2018

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for allowing Envision DJ to provide the entertainment. It was truly magical winter night with so many special moments. I'm glad we had two weddings to enjoy together in 2017 :)

Alison · Married on 09/09/2017

Casey was beyond amazing! It felt like we were working with a friend we have known for a long time! His attention to detail was great! If I had any ideas he would listen and he pitched in amazing ideas that our guests loved! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you so much Casey!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! It was a truly beautiful day and it was a blast playing the event!

Gabbie · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I can't say enough good things about working with Casey! We have received numerous comments about how fun he was and his ability to keep the party going all night long. We really appreciated how easy he was to work with, his unique and fun ideas for wedding reception activities, and his help with building our reception timeline. Additionally, his planning site made it really easy to choose songs for special dances and to add song requests. We would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a truly epic night!

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

All we can say about Envision DJ Services and Casey is WOW! Our wedding dance was everything we have ever imagined it would be. Casey went above and beyond for our wedding. He was worth every penny! We definitely recommend investing in Casey as a DJ. Casey had great ideas for getting people out of the dance floor all night long. We had a great crowd dancing all night and we all had such an amazing time. We have gotten numerous compliments about how great Casey was. Everyone from young to old had a great experience. Thank you so much Casey! We can't wait for our friend's wedding in December that you will be the DJ at!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a blast playing the event. The dance off was so much fun too!

Kaylin · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Casey John is the BOMB! Super easy to work with! You can fill out everything online which made it super convenient for my husband and I to get ready for our big day. The website was easy to navigate and very simple. He put on an excellent dance and accepted extra requests from the guests as well. He did a great job incorporating the older guests and the younger guests! Flow was awesome along with the entertainment! He knows how to put on a party and I would highly suggest him for your big day and events in the future! Thank you DJ Casey John!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Anthony were a pleasure to work with. Your family and friends were a treat to celebrate with!
  • W

Wes · Married on 07/22/2017

My wife and I just recently got married and had the absolute pleasure of using Casey as our DJ. He did such a great job keeping our night moving along so smoothly. He worked with us ahead of the event to make sure everything was properly planned, very professional! We had so many complements during and after our big day about how great he did with song selection and getting everyone on the dance floor! The sound and lighting that he brings along is also top notch. I would recommend Casey to anyone looking for a DJ for their event! THANKS CASEY!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a very special day and an absolute honor that I was chosen to be your DJ/Master of Ceremonies. I was holding back tears multiple times throughout the event since there were such emotional moments. You and Danyel are such great friends :)

Lindsay · Married on 07/10/2017

We loved having Casey and he made our night truly magical!! We loved how easy it was to communicate with him. He is such an expert, but also open to try new ideas. While my husband and I were searching for a DJ, something that Casey said will always stick with me, was that no one will wake up the morning after your wedding and say WOW those were great party favors or that late night snack was amazing, they will say WOW that party was amazing and the dance was SO fun. Because of Casey, that is EXACTLY what happened. He kept the dance floor hopping all night and every single person was talking about it the next day! We HIGHLY recommend him to all future couples!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Corri · Married on 07/01/2017

Casey, thank you for playing our wedding! I tried to sabotage your equipment, but you were resilient, shook the water off your computer and kept our party going anyway. We appreciate you allowing us to be the laid back couple we are. I will definitely lead anyone planning a wedding in your direction.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! It was such a great time. And that firework show was epic!

Becca · Married on 06/24/2017

If you're in the market for a DJ, Casey is your guy. My husband and I have seen Casey DJ in multiple different events, most importantly to us is our wedding, and every single time Casey puts his heart into the event and you can tell by his face and through every face on the dance floor. Casey has so much to offer from his equipment to his people skills; he is incredibly talented, organized, flexible, professional, and actually listens to your ideas and requests. Also, did i mention how relaxed he is? I was highly impressed with how calm and smooth the process of planning was with Casey.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

It was an absolute blast being a groomsman and DJ for the wedding. It was such a fun day and I loved getting to know your family & friends :)

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Casey was THE BEST!! He was honestly the high of our wedding reception. He was so professional, organized, FUN, and very good at his job. We were beyond impressed and would highly reccommend him to others. He actually cared about what we wanted and made it a point to make our day special. He helped make the night flow and keep everyone entertained during the reception before the dance started. Everyone had a blast at our reception thanks to him!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was a magnificent night of laughter and dancing. Congrats to you and Jason :)