Envision DJ Services Reviews

Envision DJ Services 1
Envision DJ Services 2
  • Shelby

Shelby Lyn Kontz · Married on 04/13/2019

Casey and Envision DJ Services were more than we could have ever imagined in a DJ!!

He made our wedding one to remember! He was so easy to work with and actually listens to what you want in a wedding ceremony, wedding reception, and wedding dance! He checked in on myself and my husband multiple times during the day to make sure everything was going exactly how we envisioned. He truly cares about your day and your experience and it shows! He knows how to engage your crowd, keep them engaged, keep your dance floor full and knows how to keep a dance going! Our dance floor was never empty from the moment he got the crowd on the dance floor!! His website is easy to navigate and is such an easy way to get all of your requests, guests requests, and do not play songs in one area. I can not recommend Casey and Envision DJ Services enough! Truly a one of a kind, personalized experience!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Happy Couple · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and beyond all expectations

Casey was without a doubt the best wedding DJ we've ever encountered and were fortunate he was available for our wedding in the Twin Cities. His professionalism in planning with us, music selection, MC skills, and lighting display made our wedding an unforgettable event for us and our guests. We would highly recommend him to anyone interested in a top-notch experience!

Shannon & Ryan

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Envision DJ Services 3
    Envision DJ Services 4

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much you two! It was an absolute honor to play your big day and getting to celebrate with you in Mexico :)

Andrew Patterson · Married on 10/19/2018

Not only the greatest dj a bride and groom could ask for, but Casey Jon exceeded are expectations and went above and beyond for us.

Casey Jon we wanna thank you for all your hard work and dedication you put into are wedding. You not only exceeded expectations. But, you blew it out the water. The timing of music and genre you chose at the right moment really made the atmosphere exciting. 5 out of 5 stars. If you need a dj call Casey. You will not be disappointed! Thanks Casey !!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Michale Parisien · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10/13/2018

Casey was the best! The night ran smoothly, everything we requested was met 100% I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my amazing day!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Casey was our DJ for our wedding reception and was absolutely amazing! He was so easy to work with, had a lot of tips/ideas to help us, and kept the dance going all night! I would recommend Envision DJ for any of your music needs so much fun!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Chris Mullett · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding was great thanks to Envision!

Casey was amazing to work with! From the start Casey/Envision was extremely organized and receptive to our ideas. Casey also has some very creative ideas himself! I couldn’t thank Casey enough for being organized and doing the ceremony audio as well. Due to the wind and being outside a lot could go wrong with the audio but everything sounded great! I’m not sure what we would have done without Casey as he organized and set the tempo for our entire reception. Everything happened without a hitch. Amazing to work with and I can’t state enough how appreciative we were of Casey’s skills! Everyone, and I do mean everyone was dancing and having a great time thanks to Envision!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Troy · Married on 09/01/2018

Casey was fantastic throughout the entire process, especially the night of! He kept the party going and had great ideas for fun twists on all of the wedding dance traditions. He even subbed in for our Pastor who was running a bit behind and did a nice blessing before our meal. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a one of a kind DJ!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing Envision DJ to provide the entertainment for your big day. You and Krystle were awesome to work with and I wish you two the best! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Miller

Chelsea · Married on 07/07/2018

Casey is a fantastic host and DJ. He kept the party going all night long. He had so many suggestions for us to help us and our guests have a ton of fun, such as wedding trivia, the shoe game, and other great ideas that we implemented and guests loved. His website is easy to use so that we could customize and choose our songs and plan our evening, and he is quick to respond and is super helpful. We highly recommend Casey! (Dustin and Chelsea, married 7/7/18)

Sent on 07/09/2018

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's always a great time providing the entertainment for good friends and fraternity brothers at their wedding. It was truly an honor and I had a blast. Go Yotes!!!!

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

Casey was everything we could have asked for in our entertainment provider for our wedding! From the ceremony to the last dance he had everything under control. He kept the day going and orchestrated every transition seamlessly. There is no one else I would have chosen. Casey was attentive to our needs from our first meeting, throughout the planning process, and on our big day. He is so kind, so professional, and so great to work with!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. You and Tim were so laid back and easy to work it. It was truly a magical day and I'm honored that I was able to provide the entertainment. Congrats on the new baby Mr. and Mrs. Voegeli!

Allison · Married on 12/29/2017

Casey was, hands down, amazing! He was so helpful before our wedding with all the details and he truly cared that our day webt perfectly! Being able to personalize our wedding songs and know that what we wanted would be played and what we didn't want would not be played put me at ease! He helped us through every step and made our day perfect! I would recommend him over and over☺️

Sent on 01/02/2018

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for allowing Envision DJ to provide the entertainment. It was truly magical winter night with so many special moments. I'm glad we had two weddings to enjoy together in 2017 :)

Alison · Married on 09/09/2017

Casey was beyond amazing! It felt like we were working with a friend we have known for a long time! His attention to detail was great! If I had any ideas he would listen and he pitched in amazing ideas that our guests loved! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you so much Casey!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! It was a truly beautiful day and it was a blast playing the event!

Gabbie · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I can't say enough good things about working with Casey! We have received numerous comments about how fun he was and his ability to keep the party going all night long. We really appreciated how easy he was to work with, his unique and fun ideas for wedding reception activities, and his help with building our reception timeline. Additionally, his planning site made it really easy to choose songs for special dances and to add song requests. We would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a truly epic night!

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

All we can say about Envision DJ Services and Casey is WOW! Our wedding dance was everything we have ever imagined it would be. Casey went above and beyond for our wedding. He was worth every penny! We definitely recommend investing in Casey as a DJ. Casey had great ideas for getting people out of the dance floor all night long. We had a great crowd dancing all night and we all had such an amazing time. We have gotten numerous compliments about how great Casey was. Everyone from young to old had a great experience. Thank you so much Casey! We can't wait for our friend's wedding in December that you will be the DJ at!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a blast playing the event. The dance off was so much fun too!

Kaylin · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Casey John is the BOMB! Super easy to work with! You can fill out everything online which made it super convenient for my husband and I to get ready for our big day. The website was easy to navigate and very simple. He put on an excellent dance and accepted extra requests from the guests as well. He did a great job incorporating the older guests and the younger guests! Flow was awesome along with the entertainment! He knows how to put on a party and I would highly suggest him for your big day and events in the future! Thank you DJ Casey John!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Anthony were a pleasure to work with. Your family and friends were a treat to celebrate with!
  • W

Wes · Married on 07/22/2017

My wife and I just recently got married and had the absolute pleasure of using Casey as our DJ. He did such a great job keeping our night moving along so smoothly. He worked with us ahead of the event to make sure everything was properly planned, very professional! We had so many complements during and after our big day about how great he did with song selection and getting everyone on the dance floor! The sound and lighting that he brings along is also top notch. I would recommend Casey to anyone looking for a DJ for their event! THANKS CASEY!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a very special day and an absolute honor that I was chosen to be your DJ/Master of Ceremonies. I was holding back tears multiple times throughout the event since there were such emotional moments. You and Danyel are such great friends :)

Lindsay · Married on 07/10/2017

We loved having Casey and he made our night truly magical!! We loved how easy it was to communicate with him. He is such an expert, but also open to try new ideas. While my husband and I were searching for a DJ, something that Casey said will always stick with me, was that no one will wake up the morning after your wedding and say WOW those were great party favors or that late night snack was amazing, they will say WOW that party was amazing and the dance was SO fun. Because of Casey, that is EXACTLY what happened. He kept the dance floor hopping all night and every single person was talking about it the next day! We HIGHLY recommend him to all future couples!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Corri · Married on 07/01/2017

Casey, thank you for playing our wedding! I tried to sabotage your equipment, but you were resilient, shook the water off your computer and kept our party going anyway. We appreciate you allowing us to be the laid back couple we are. I will definitely lead anyone planning a wedding in your direction.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! It was such a great time. And that firework show was epic!

Becca · Married on 06/24/2017

If you're in the market for a DJ, Casey is your guy. My husband and I have seen Casey DJ in multiple different events, most importantly to us is our wedding, and every single time Casey puts his heart into the event and you can tell by his face and through every face on the dance floor. Casey has so much to offer from his equipment to his people skills; he is incredibly talented, organized, flexible, professional, and actually listens to your ideas and requests. Also, did i mention how relaxed he is? I was highly impressed with how calm and smooth the process of planning was with Casey.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

It was an absolute blast being a groomsman and DJ for the wedding. It was such a fun day and I loved getting to know your family & friends :)

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Casey was THE BEST!! He was honestly the high of our wedding reception. He was so professional, organized, FUN, and very good at his job. We were beyond impressed and would highly reccommend him to others. He actually cared about what we wanted and made it a point to make our day special. He helped make the night flow and keep everyone entertained during the reception before the dance started. Everyone had a blast at our reception thanks to him!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was a magnificent night of laughter and dancing. Congrats to you and Jason :)

Megan · Married on 02/04/2017

Casey is so amazing! What Casey brings to the table is incredibly unique and worth the price. Casey provided our cocktail hour music in a separate part of our venue. He did all the uplighting for the venue and it looked amazing! He has a really nice set up for his DJ equipment. He kept all of our information on him at all times so he knew all of our bridal party names and what needed to happen and when. He was an incredible Master of Cermonies as well. He kept everything running smoothly and timely. We didn't have to think about anything, he took care of it all.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. You and Eric were an absolute pleasure to work with. And getting to meet your little peanut Abberly. She was a total sweetheart. Congratulations on the marriage!

Hilary · Married on 10/15/2016

We hired Casey as our wedding DJ and he absolutely killed it! The dance floor was packed all night and his booth, uplighting, + set up was top notch. He had great ideas to get the guests engaged and having fun right from the start, was great at communicating throughout the process, and very reasonably priced. We got a ton of complements about his emcee-ing and dj-ing from guests and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for the heartfelt review Hilary! It was such a great night and I'm looking forward to playing your sister's in 2018!

Molly · Married on 08/13/2016

Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Casey took the time to talk to us multiple times before the big day to make sure everything went exactly how we wanted it. He had a lot of great ideas for us based on his prior wedding experience. He played great music the whole night that kept the dance floor packed!!! We received many compliments from the guest saying how much they enjoyed him and the music he played! You get the whole package with casey, a great entertainer and DJ!!!! Can't thank him enough!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having me as your DJ. It was such a fun night rocking it at the District. The crowd cut up a few rugs ;)

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2016

I would recommend to anyone! We had games planned for the night but it was so much fun we decided against it just so we could dance longer! I had one of the best times of my life! Casey was amazing and played everyone's requests, not just the bridal party.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! I had a blast playing the wedding and getting to hang with Scarlett :)

Kyle · Married on 06/11/2016

Casey provided everything from uplighting to a fantastic MC for our evening. He made sure everything was running on schedule, made it easy for Bride and I to not get sidetracked or stuck on any portion of the evening. Great mix of music and very accommodating to work with. Absolutely recommend his services.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much to you and Amanda for entrusting me with the entertainment. Your pops got down to Copperhead Road. You two are my besties!

Carter · Married on 06/04/2016

Casey was professional and prepared. He did so much more than play music - he really helped facilitate the reception and keep things moving along. The dance was incredible and everyone had a great time, even my dad who I've never seen dance before! Worth every penny

Sent on 06/06/2016

Envision DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review. You and Jenni were so much fun to work with and the event went flawless. It was the perfect day with the perfect couple. Congratulations on finding true love!