Entrada at Snow Canyon Reviews

Entrada at Snow Canyon 5
Entrada at Snow Canyon 6
Entrada at Snow Canyon 7

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2019

Planning from far made easy!

We are planning our wedding for 3k miles away and Mike Hobbs has made everything SO EASY! Entrada is gorgeous and they really know what they are doing. I highly recommend them. There are other venues that are a little prettier but definitely are worrisome with logistics, not here! The best!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 05/05/2019

Dream Wedding

Choosing Entrada was the best decision we made! Not only is it literally the most gorgeous venue, but we got a chance to work with Mike Hobbs. Planning a wedding that was 5 hours away was not an easy task, but with Mike's expertise, everything went off without a hitch. For over a year, we were in contact with Mike; emails, texts, phone calls, and a handful of road trips down to St George, perfecting every single detail.
    As an interior designer and a girl whose been planning her wedding since she was 5, I had a very particular vision of how I wanted everything to be. Mike and his team perfectly executed the whole event. From chairs to lights to food and everything in between. As shown in the photos, you will see how Mike was also was very particular about the details, which I was so appreciative of. From how straight the chairs were for the ceremony, to the layout of the tables and even to how the napkin were folded (yes, table settings for 180 people. Mike (bless his soul) even coordinated our very hectic rehearsal (think 11 flower girls, 3 ring bearers, 10 groomsmen, 8 bridesmaids, a carefree groom and a crazy bride + our families) and literally helped every single one of us walked down the aisle wedding day. Mike went above and beyond when he himself drove me to the ceremony in the golf cart (as I was running very late and very, very nervous) and helped me calm down and enjoy the ride. I ended up ripping my reception dress and Mike magically appeared with safety pins within 2 minutes.
    If you're contemplating if this is the perfect venue for you, call Mike NOW, it will be the best decision you make and you will not regret it.
    My husband and I are honestly sad we wont be in constant contact with him anymore.. Yes, he is THAT amazing!
    Entrada was worth every single penny and we would do it all over in a heart beat. A month later, we are still getting compliments from our guests that our wedding was the best wedding they've been too: from the delicious wedding food, breathtaking views every where you looked, to the dancing and the overall vibe they felt that day.
    We couldnt be more grateful for these beautiful memories we have and for Mike making this day the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES, perfect in every single way.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 19
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 20
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 21

Paige · Married on 12/01/2018

I had a great experience !

I had my wedding at entrada last week and it was perfect!! First off, it’s a beautiful area, but the best part was the staff. Michael was so incredibly easy to work with and made the whole day run so smoothly! I don’t live in St George but that wasn’t a problem with the connections and knowledge Michael has in town! I can’t say enough good things about our wedding at Entrada, I definitely recommend it!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lindsey Mark · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful venue run by the BEST people

I have nothing but good things to say about the people at Entrada as well as the absolutely stunning venue itself. Michael Hobbs and his team were beyond professional and accommodating from start to finish at our event. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more and I know that's because of them. The venue itself is so beautiful with the red rock and Snow Canyon in the background! The entire night was a dream and completely perfect thanks to Mike and his team!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 22
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 23
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 24
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 25
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Gerdel · Married on 09/22/2018

Entrada at Snow Canyon is FANTASTIC

WOW! What a beautiful venue for a destination wedding. We looked at having our wedding at Lake Tahoe, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz, San Diego and Park City. Entrada at Snow Canyon in St. George, Utah beats them all. Such a spectacular setting and very reasonably priced. The Entrada staff was great to work with and the food was delicious. Accommodations at The Inn at Entrada are quite luxurious too. Thank you for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Melanie Roberts · Married on 09/09/2018

Wonderful venue and staff

Mike and the team at Entrada were terrific to work with and thought of every detail to make sure our wedding went without any issues, despite last minute weather changes! It was scary to plan a wedding 2000 miles away but I felt like I was in good hands through the entire process. Plus the venue has a spectacular view!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Doug · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife and I got married at Entrada at Snow Canyon September 2018. We had looked many potential venues and live about five hours away from St. George. Both of us couldn't be more happy that we got married at Entrada. I highly recommend a wedding or other celebration there.

In terms of the facility...it's an absolutely beautiful. We were married on the grass section immediately behind the country club. They had just changed the sod a month ago to ensure a beautiful lawn and the day of the wedding went through meticulously touching up any spots in the lawn or surrounding gardens that needed any miniscule attention. There are small waterfalls around it which are not overpowering at all rather provide the right touch of ambient sound. The red rocks surround it and snow canyon is perfectly framed behind. In September it was still close to 100 degrees and we had people arrive at 5pm. Definitely still warm but we had parasols for guests and by 6:30pm we were in the shade and very comfortable including me in a tux.

The service during the event is top notch. The bar tenders, the servers, and everyone was proactively helpful, always professional but not intrusive. Mike Hobbs, the event sales manager at Entrada, was a 10 out of 10. He was kind, extremely helpful, always there for us, and full of great suggestions. He really was one of the best parts of Entrada. Mike goes above and beyond, loves what he does, and anyone using him will absolutely appreciate him.

For the food, we had appetizers brought to guests which were delicious. We chose a buffet style dinner and we were able to fine tune each detail. The food was excellent. We drove down to Entrada beforehand and had a tasting. The guests all seemed very happy with the food. We also had an open bar but were able to select the beers, wines, liquors beforehand, we could have capped it if needed, and no complaints.

All and all, yes....please consider Entrada for a wedding or other celebration.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Damon · Married on 05/12/2018

Entrada at Snow Canyon is fabulous! The setting is amazing, with snow canyon in the background...this is the perfect spot for the perfect day. From the very first meeting with the Manager, Mike Hobbs, to the last detail of place settings...everything was superb! Mike worked diligently with us and was flexible to all of our choices and ideas...and he even coordinated with the Chef to make some very special food offerings that are not on their normal menu of options.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 26
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 27

Matthew · Married on 10/07/2017

We are from Northern Utah and researched over 10 venues from around the state, from Snowbasin to the Entrada Country Club. Due to the backdrop, location, and service from Mike, we knew the Entrada Country Club was the perfect fit for us. Mike was so attentive from the start and what we learned was that the Entrada offers one of the best over-all packages for a wedding. The food was spectacular, the electronic setup was top notch and the overall atmosphere at this location cannot be matched. The weather and the scenery will not only be amazing but will also enhance the photography for your special day. Another benefit when booking with Mike at the Entrada is he has some of the best connections or recommendations for other vendors. These vendors may include flowers, music, and photography, which are some of the top rated and most engaged vendors in Utah.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 35
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 36
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 37

Alyssa · Married on 08/26/2017

Overall an absolutely stunning venue. All of our guests that traveled to St. George will be talking about this forever, they did an outstanding job with the service! The food was fantastic and they handled anything we threw at them! This place is truly breathtaking! Thank you Entrada for an day we will never forget!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

Entrada was the perfect place for our wedding. The event manager Mike went above and beyond for us. Would recommend this location to anyone wanting to tie the knot in Southern Utah!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kirstie · Married on 05/10/2017

If my husband and I could rate this wonderful place a 10 we would. We just had our wedding reception here!! Mike hobbs & the Staff were so friendly, extremely professional, provided delicious food, & made us feel so special. We never had an empty cup! Our reception was absolutly stunning, the bulb lights were perfect & they created an environment were our guests felt at home. We forever will be thankful to Mike & the Staff for the reason that our wedding reception went flawlessly & they went above and beyond to help us in ways they didn't have to. Mike hobbs is the man!! We traveled from Kentucky so our dresses needed steaming, & without hesitation mike pulled out the Staffs steamer so we could borrow it. Our dreams came true, our wedding was perfect & the scenery is to die for. Do not hesitate to book your wedding here!!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Shaun · Married on 09/10/2016

We had our wedding there in September of 2016, and I must say it was amazing!!! The food was incredible!, the staff was great!!, the scenery and venue were indescribable!! I highly recommend Entrada!.. you won't be disappointed

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • Asti

Asti Ptak · Married on 10/28/2018

Entrada was the Perfect Wedding Venue for Us

Entrada provides the perfect beautiful setting and service for a flawless wedding. I loved that the ceremony and dance floor were outside but there was still indoor coverage for the tables during dinner. I was my own planner and decorator, and the Entrada team went above and beyond to answer all of my questions quickly while I was planning and assist with re-arranging tables and lawn games after the ceremony while I was away taking pictures. They also have a great list of recommended vendors that I used. Everyone who attended the wedding commented on the location, quality of food, and friendly staff. It was everything I imagined and am so happy we picked Entrada! Even when I had stressed out bride moments setting up for the wedding, the event coordinator, Mike, was always calm and there to help me find a solution. We had a great experience at Entrada. Your guests will love the Inn as well! The two bedroom suites were perfect for the bridal party to get ready in. We loved everything about our weekend at Entrada!

Sent on 11/14/2018

dylan · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding was everything that we hoped for! The planning was made easy by the extremely helpful staff at Entrada. Michael Hobbs was wonderful to work with in planning the wedding and everything turned out perfect in the end. The service from cocktail hour to dinner and desert was seamless and very well managed. The food tasted wonderful at both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. We had dinner two nights in a row at the same place, but the feel and experience both nights were amazingly different and we loved both nights. There is not a better place to showcase the beauty of southern Utah and the close vicinity of all the Inns made it an awesome place for our destination wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Entrada at Snow Canyon 38

Chris · Married on 01/20/2018

Great experience overall. Great staff very accommodating. Facility is well designed. Only downside was one of our entrees. We had steak and fish and the steaks were not prepared properly they were cut into strips instead of just being left alone as a whole steak. Also many had to be sent back by guests. Many of them were fatty hard cut and not much meat left to eat. However other than that I do highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Jordan · Married on 11/01/2014

0.8
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0
      0.0
      0.0

Entrada was a nightmare. The actual day of turned out beautifully but the journey there was anything but. After going through 3 different wedding coordinators (one being fired, and one quitting) none of my questions were fully or honestly answered. Me and my family were in fact lied to about the totaled cost, was pressured to sign a contract to "ensure my date" without being given full disclosure to what was in the contract signed. We were forced to spend 4,000 dollars on food and beverages (which were not worth the money spent) and less than half of the food prepared was not consumed. The whole experience was a hassle, and the staff was not upfront and honest, further more, when asked questions they would respond in a snobbish way. I did not feel confident about my decision to have my wedding there. But because of the contract and what it stated, we were money locked into it. If i could go back I would have never even gone there.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Entrada at Snow Canyon's reply:

Jordan, I am so sorry to hear that you had such an unpleasant experience planning your special day with us here at Entrada. I understand your frustrations, and am sorry that you felt rushed into signing your contract without fully understanding what you were agreeing to. Entrada is a very sought after location for weddings and November is very much considered our busy season. Receiving the signed contract back by the dates specified is essential as we usually have numerous events inquiring for the same dates.

I am happy to hear that the day of your wedding was indeed wonderful and I personally observed your guests having a great experience.
    We wish you and your new husband nothing but the best in your new lives together, and thank you you for the feedback. We are always striving to improve and will keep your comments in mind.
    Sincerely,