Entourage the Band Reviews

30 Reviews for Entourage the Band

• Cinthy

Cinthy Moreau Walsh · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Such a fun Band!!!

We echo all of the positive comments about Entourage as a wedding coordinator that works with them multiple times! From the start, they were professional to deal with and took the initiative early to coordinate with us. From the time they showed up until the end of the event, everything ran smoothly! As for the music itself, Entourage always keep the dance floor full with a great mix of music that kept all generations out there. We would recommend Entourage to anyone looking for a top notch wedding band!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Marlena

Marlena Sauceda · Married on 02/29/2020

The best band for a great party

I have seen Entourage perform several times around the Bay Area, and knew I had to have them at my wedding.
    Every time they play the dance floor is packed, they play an incredibly wide range of music, from the latest hits to the best classics, and will even learn new music for your wedding/event! They can get literally anyone dancing, and were perfect for the "party all night" atmosphere we wanted for our reception!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Eden Ferrer · Married on 01/02/2020

Our Fairytale Wedding

Our Fairytale Wedding

Our big day was nothing short of spectacular!
    With every detail from the ceremony, to the dinner was everything we hoped for and more. When it came time to party, Entourage the Band put on a show that left no detail unnoticed. Each classic song included its transformational mood, which helped ignite all in attendance. The dance floor was packed the entire night. When it came down to defining the most special event of our lives, Entourage delivered.

Sent on 05/16/2020

James Morado · Married on 12/21/2019

Our Special Day

We love Entourage the Band! They are top notch in the art of customer service. As expected, planning our special day came with many unexpected ongoing changes. These challenges were met with flexibility. Our every request and the band’s willingness to fulfill our plans and desires proved to be a match made in heaven.

Sent on 05/06/2020

Ava Mandac · Married on 12/14/2019

Our Perfect Wedding

12/14/2019- Entourage the band kept us informed every step of the way! He helped create the most memorable wedding experience and helped us with our budget. From the jazz pianist at our cocktail hour, to the bands super performance made for what we believe was the wedding of the year!

Sent on 04/24/2020

Michelle Aragon · Married on 12/12/2019

My Spectacular Wedding 2019

After working with many agencies, finding the right band for our wedding turned out to be much more difficult than expected. From the moment we saw Entourage The Band “Smash it” at our company party, we knew we would have to have them! As expected, Entourage The Band did not disappoint! Our guests continue to remind us that the bands ability to play a variety of genres from different eras was perfect for all ages in attendance. They were true professionals, playing all our requested favorites from their extensive song list, as well as learning some special songs we just had to have! If you hire Entourage The Band for your wedding, you are in good hands. Their services are unmatched.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Andres Salvador · Married on 11/27/2019

Entourage the band was explosive

Entourage the Band jived, side stepped, and slid through their 90-minute performance with ease. Their energetic show had the entire crowd on their feet!

This diverse and charismatic ten-piece band exhibited the essence of an old school vibe, but with a contemporary twist. The energy between the group and the fans created an electrifying connection from the opening song through the grand finale.

Andy: Event planner.

Sent on 05/02/2020

Elva Wilson · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Band Extraordinaire

Selecting a band to play for my daughter’s wedding was a relatively stress-free decision as we had attended several of Entourage’s performances in the Bay Area and knew them to be top-notch performers.

Their booking manager was particularly easy to work with and was responsive without being pushy.

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get them to learn a few new songs which we requested for the special day.

The day of the wedding, Entourage came through for us with a fabulous performance, making my daughter’s wedding quite a day to remember.

Definitely my future go-to band. I would highly recommend this fine group of dedicated musicians who consistently play their heart and soul out for each and every event.

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Anthony

Anthony Thomas · Married on 09/07/2019

I would give 6 stars if I could!!!

Where do I begin. A few years ago me and my wife had seen Entourage the Band perform at my best friend's wedding. They were SO good!! And we had a blast dancing throughout the night. Though I had not proposed to my wife yet, I promised myself that I would have them play at our wedding one day.

Fast forward to 2019, as my wife and I began to plan our wedding, we both agreed that we had to have them perform at our wedding reception! I was lucky enough to book them just in time.

The quality of music and entertainment that this band brings is unlike any others I have seen. The musicians, the singers, and the song selection were amazing, and it was a nonstop party on the dance floor from start to finish!

Not only were they a fantastic hit at our reception, but their professionalism was exceptional! Our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever attended. And us newlyweds were so pleased! This band is the BEST! We definitely recommend booking them!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • W

Whitney English · Married on 07/20/2019

Packed Dance Floor All Night

Entourage was seriously the BEST. Our guests LOVED them and we had so many comments on how great they were. Our dance floor was packed all night with guests dancing which is exactly what we wanted. I LOVED having them at my wedding and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Margaret Wiley · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding

Entourage is one of those bands that play for all ages and everyone can dance and sing along! They are amazing!! If you have an event and need a great band I highly recommend Entourage!!!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Jason Rivera · Married on 06/15/2019

Best band around!

So much fun, high energy band!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Bill Hollywood · Married on 05/10/2019

Its Dance Party TIme with ETB

Between my family, and other friends we have used Entourage the Band at 4 weddings and many other private large gatherings over the past 10 years. They are the best 10 member dance party fun band I know of. And I know many bands. They always deliver a professional show, great sound, and mix it up with old school classics, progressive rock and current jamb band hits. MC and his band-mates have been mixing it up since high school, and it shows. Their high energy and 'lets cut loose and have some fun attitude' filters out to all in attendance at your event. Its Party Time with ETB. HIghly recommended, and will make your event one to remember. Even Grandma will have her happy feet on!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Jimena · Married on 04/30/2019

Amazing night!

We hired Entourage for our wedding and we were so happy that we did! All our guests were on the dance floor, and we didn’t want to leave til they played the last song! They worked with us so we can have our favorite songs. I will definitely recommend them, and hope to book them for another special occasion!

Sent on 04/07/2020

Helen Gettinger · Married on 03/13/2019

Amazing: A to Z

I've been hiring Entourage for corporate events for many years. The musicians and singers are all incredibly talented and but on a great show! They are fun to watch as well as to hear, and they never fail to fill the dance floor.

Icing on the cake: I appreciate that the band is well-managed, professional and flexible. They always do accommodate what we need to make the show and the event a success. Its hard to say enough good things about Entourage.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Raquel Babajko · Married on 12/12/2018

Kaiser Permanente

Entourage The Band is without a doubt one of the best bands we’ve ever worked with. Not only are they extremely talented. Their hip, fun, and had the entire audience asking for multiple encores. We can’t wait to wok with Them again in the future.

Sent on 04/25/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Adams-Hamrol · Married on 10/11/2018

Lets Dance

Great dance music! Entourage will have your guests of ALL ages up and out of their seats dancing the time away. Our guests are still talking about our fun wedding. We are so happy we chose Entourage to play at our wedding as we celebrated our Big Day.

Sent on 04/11/2020

Monique · Married on 08/08/2018

We've had the pleasure of having Entourage the Band play at our holiday party for the past 2 years at Samsung. They continuously bring the energy and excitement to the dance floor. We look forward to having them back next year!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Karen Anchart · Married on 06/07/2018

Great music and fun band.

Entourage is a great band that plays current and fun music. They are energetic and get everyone to get up and dance. They are also fun to watch, as they dance to the music and interact with the audience as well. Their pricing is reasonable and definitely worth the value for the amount of time they play. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Monica Bogue · Married on 05/10/2018

Best entertainment for your next party

Entourage will definitely get your party up off their chairs and into the dance floor and keep them there all night long!

Sent on 05/01/2020

Anna Cagle · Married on 01/09/2018

Cagle Wedding

We had a blast attending Napa's Meritage's New Year's bash a few months ago. Entourage has sold out this event 4 years in a row, so we bought our tickets way in advance. We knew it was an event that we didn't want to miss. They had the dance floor packed the entire night. What a dynamic show and their song selection extended from the past 4 decades. They were a huge hit at our wedding as well. We have been groupies ever since.

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie Price · Married on 01/06/2018

Let's Dance!

I have attended several venues where this band has performed and I can honestly say I love them! They have such great energy. Entourage's style and choice of music appeals to young and old. If your looking to have a good time and have your guests get up and dance you won't be disappointed. Trust this review. You will be delighted and have so much fun!

Sent on 04/28/2020
  • Maria

Maria Amalfitano · Married on 12/09/2017

Everything We Expected and More!

SanDisk corporate party: WOW, Entourage The Band was exactly as advertised and exceeded all expectations.
    These gifted and hardworking musicians were amazing. They dabbled into all of our favorite classic songs. We couldn’t have been happier!
    12/09/2017 Corporate Party

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Connie

Connie Colorado · Married on 10/07/2017

Keep the Party Going!!

The Most Amazing Band!!! Every lyric and every music note, filled the room with Excitement. Their performance was so energetic and professional. I look forward to having them at future events.

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • F

fatima · Married on 02/28/2017

Best wedding band ever!

If you want your guests to party the night away, let loose and have fun, you should hire this band. I first saw Entourage when they performed at a friend's wedding. I knew when I got married I had to have them! I love that they played all genres of music and even had coordinated dance routines to many of the songs. The horn section is AMAZING and the singers are LEGIT. Everyone still talks about how much fun they had with the band.

Sent on 04/14/2020