55 Reviews for Entourage Mobile Entertainment

Photobooth (2)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
55 Entourage Mobile Entertainment Reviews

Oliver is so great!! Very professional, accommodating, and was a highlight of our wedding day. He talked through our song choices to make sure that every request was met and went above and beyond for us that day. Can't say enough great things about Oliver - thank you!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Oliver is the best! He does every event my company hosts. Every time he gets the party going and his photo booth is always a hit. He has such an amazing personality that when he DJ’s you have no choice but to be pulled in by him and his beats. Best DJ EVER!!!!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The level of service provided by Oliver and Entourage Entertainment was beyond exceptional! It’s hard to even write a review because there are so many good things to say. From the first discussion and contract signing to the very last song of the night on my wedding day, I was absolutely blown away by how much Oliver really cared about me, my needs and the needs of my guests. Not only did Oliver provide DJ and lighting services for my wedding, but he also officiated the wedding ceremony providing such personal touches. My family adored him as much as I did and Oliver has become a friend. I simply can not recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Virginia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We had a very mixed group at our wedding and Oliver catered to our every need. He provided lighting, music, and more. I couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Aracelis , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Oliver for making our special day memorable! - throughout the night Oliver was able to get all guests onto the dance floor. I was overly impressed with Oliver's professionalism and organizational skills, thank you so much for such a smooth process in the planning of our music!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Oliver was absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend him highly enough! To start, he is warm and friendly and definitely makes you feel like you're in good hands! The first time I met him at a wedding expo, he told me that even if I didn't hire his company, he was more than happy to answer any wedding planning questions I had-so sweet! I'm so happy I did hire him, because he's knowledgeable, helpful, and so much fun! He was willing to travel to meet with us and for the wedding, which was an amazing experience! He perfectly timed our ceremony music, and provided a great mix of songs for our cocktail hour and reception. The dance floor was always packed! I got so many compliments from guests. We also decided last minute to add a photo booth (such a perfect touch which the guests LOVED). Do yourself a huge favor and hire Oliver and Entourage Mobile Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Oliver is a professional, a gentleman, and a scholar!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Oliver was by far the BEST DJ ever! He was extremely accommodating and friendly. Oliver took the time to meet with us a few times (including the week before the wedding) to make sure everything was perfect! He was prompt, organized and friendly- I don't think you will find a friendlier DJ! Oliver had our dance floor packed the entire night! We received many compliments from our guests about Oliver and my matron of honor called him her friend. He had everything on point and seamless including the Slideshow, Cake Cutting, First Dances, and Irish Step Dancers. Oliver had everything under control and left us with nothing to worry about. I highly recommend Oliver for your wedding! He is a genuine caring DJ who will go above and beyond to make your evening wonderful and memorable!!! We truly could NOT be Happier, He is hands down THE BEST!!!! We already miss him:)

Profile Picture Marie, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Oliver and his team were very accommodating and professional in their services. He was very responsive and helped guide us with many suggestions and experience in the industry. He created an incredible atmosphere for our reception using lighting, a personalized monogram wall display and a great dance party! ]Thank you!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

You will not regret working with Oliver! He is very attentive and aware of all our needs and wants. he is very flexible and knows very well how to read the crowd to make the best of our wedding. Very smooth transition from one segment to the next and an absolute professional at all times. We were extremely happy we chose Oliver for our wedding!

Profile Picture Ariana , 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music is the most important part of any wedding reception, and DJ Ollie V nailed it the night of our wedding! He was recommended by our wedding planner, came into the city to meet and talk shop, and was the best combination of personality and price that we came across. Like our other vendors, we prefer small business where we meet and work with the actual people before our wedding. There are a ton of bigger wedding DJ companies out there, that have people that DJ in their spare time, will call you before your wedding, etc. That was not what we were looking for. Oliver does this full-time, Entourage Mobile Entertainment is his thing.
We kept in constant contact and had everything in order (requests, dances, etc.) for the big day - or so we thought. But then we had a few glasses of champagne on on the party bus and started emailing all kinds of requests to him a few hours before the ceremony. Then we decided we would do a soul train line (a la the end of Hitch) for our introductions. Except we forgot to tell him. He knew nothing about it, but picked up on it and just rolled with it. He kept the music playing as we went down the line followed by our wedding party. It was perfect.
During the formal part of the reception he had great crowd control and kept the reception on track with the dances, toasts, and speeches. He started off the dancing with some Prince at our request, played the right mix of Motown and oldies to get the older members of our party dancing, then switched to 90's hip hop, r&b, pop, a little EDM, pretty much anything to keep everyone dancing all night. And I mean EVERYONE. The dance floor was packed all night, and he even managed to get to all of the new requests we had emailed while on the party bus a few hours earlier. Oliver is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, and he actually cares about your day, it is not just a paycheck. He also happens to be one hell of a master of ceremony and DJ. You can't go wrong with him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot say enough great things about entourage mobile! From our very first meeting oliver was nothing but wonderful to us throughout the entire process! He listened to what we wanted (and nailed it!!) and gave great ideas and suggestions when we needed help. The dance floor at our wedding was packed the entire night!! We were lucky enough to work with oliver, who was so fun and so easy to work with! I could go on and on about how happy we were with the kind of entertainment oliver provided at our wedding. He really set the tone for our reception and helped make it a night we (and all of our friends and family) will never forget! Our DJ package included uplighting, 2 customized monograms , and photo booth. The lighting and personalization really made our venue stand out beautifully. Oliver was absolutely amazing! He made our night so special and run very smoothly! He truly is a professional and I would highly recommend!

Thank you so much Entourage Mobile!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Oliver was wonderful to work with. He met with us via phone and in person numerous times to assure that he knew what we wanted. The day of the wedding there was a slight technical error, but he handled it quickly and professionally. I would definitely hire Oliver again!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Oliver was fantastic! He was very organized and responsive to all of my questions. He listened to my requests and went above and beyond to make pur day that much more special.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Entourage Mobile Entertainment is an excellent choice for your wedding! We enjoyed working with Oliver. He is professional and responsive. He made our wedding a night to remember! We highly recommend choosing this company!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our experience with Oliver and Entourage Mobile Entertainment was great! We hired Oliver for our wedding and he went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. From the preplanning meetings to the numerous questions he answered for us over the phone and email to our wedding day, Oliver was there for us to make sure we felt comfortable throughout the whole process. He took the time to get to know us and understand exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. We knew once we met him that he would make sure that our day would go smoothly and he would do everything possible to make sure we had the wedding we always wanted!! Our family and friends danced the ENTIRE night and we still are getting compliments from our family and friends regarding how well everything went and how much fun everyone had. We also had Oliver coordinate our photo booth and that was a huge hit as well! Also, he coordinated with our videographer and photographer to make sure they were all on the same page as far as the timing of the main wedding events and that was a huge relief for us because we knew all of the important moments of the night would be captured!! We highly recommend Oliver, you'll be in great hands!

Profile Picture Kalie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Oliver was amazing! From our first conversation to the last minute of our wedding, he was on top of his game. I will always remember my first conversation with Oliver, we talked for at least 30 minutes, all of which he talked me through the wedding, gave me options, and made it very clear he was our "go-to" guy for the rest of our crazy wedding planning process. Oliver not only delivered top notch DJ services, he has an abundance of wedding contacts and information that only comes with his level of experience. It has been almost 6 months since our wedding and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had, thanks to Oliver!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our daughter's wedding reception was amazing! We thank Oliver Vasilopoulos for the wonderful experience!! He was prompt, professional and caring. The monogram was beautiful, the up lights used made the room look elegant. Our guests danced all night long and would not leave the dance floor. We thank you for the beautiful time and memories created that day!

Profile Picture Cynthia , 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Oliver was amazing! He talked through the entire timeline of the evening for the reception. If we weren't sure on something, he had ideas and gave us different options. There was never a dead minute on the dance floor. Many of guests couldn't believe how the dance floor was packed all night. We also rented a photo booth. He customized the screen inside to match our Chicago Blackhawks theme. Absolutely amazing experience!

Profile Picture Lacey, 7/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Oliver did such an amazing job at our wedding! There was NEVER a dull moment throughout the evening and the dance floor was NEVER left empty! The photo booth was packed all night and the pictures turned out great! We have received so many compliments and have been told numerous times that everyone had the best time ever at our wedding and none of that would have been possible without Oliver! He not only provides great service but he's so easy to work with and did everything he could to make our day special. So thank you, Oliver! We will definitely be in touch for any events we have in the future!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Oliver was beyond what we expected for our wedding DJ. He was not only professional but so friendly and approachable. He had all of our guests engaged and laughing throughout the night. It was clear that he spent the time to prepare before the wedding because everything we had talked about on the phone beforehand had played out perfectly. Oliver really goes above and beyond to make sure your night is exactly how you wanted it to be. Our guests were complimenting our DJ all night. I would highly suggest Oliver to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot even start with the professionalism that Oliver displayed!! He actually saved my whole Wedding Day! I hired who I thought was a family friend to DJ my wedding. It turned out to be the worst mistake of my life! I had a horrible feeling all day about if the DJ was going to be late and even if he was going to show up. (Honestly, it was my intuition telling me something). Being super busy all day I didn't text or call mine because I confirmed that time and date over and over again. Come 4pm I see that he did not arrive. I went into panic mode and had my bridesmaid call him. Long story short he was not coming and my ceremony was to start at 5pm. My girlfriend frantically called a man she knew that was in the business and referred us to Oliver. When Oliver heard what was happening, he dropped everything and said, "I'm on my way". He arrived dressed professionally ready to go! Even in time for the reception to start! He rounded all of us up for the intros and just absolutely nailed it! If you didn't know what was going on, you would have thought he was the original DJ the whole time! He was an absolute rock star! He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night! Young and old! I mean this man even offered my husband and I a mint! Everyone had such a great time! He really knew how to pump up a crowed too! He made the whole evening. I will refer him to everyone I know not because he saved my whole wedding, just because he is truly an awesome DJ and he knows how to work a crowd. Thank you again Oliver! For every jerk DJ who thinks they are "the talent" there is an Oliver that restores faith in humanity.

Profile Picture Jaime, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Oliver was so amazing! A family member referred him to us and we are so happy we had him as our DJ! He was super helpful in giving us great ideas for our big day but he was also very accommodating and he never pushed his own opinions on us! We had a few very specific requests and he came through without any question on all of them! He was very energetic and we got tons of awesome feedback from our guests! The DJ can make or break the vibe of your reception and he definitely kept the party going and made our night that much more special! He also did some great lighting for us and the photo booth was a big hit! All in all, he made the whole experience so easy and so much fun and I would definitely recommend him! The biggest thing is that he really knows what he is doing and he has a passion for it. He also has great equipment and he gives you piece of mind so that all you have to do is relax and enjoy!

Profile Picture User7693710, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

In all honesty a 5 star rating is not high enough for the job that DJ Oliver did at our wedding. Just an amazing DJ for an amazing evening!! We can't thank you enough! Courtney & Ivan. 12.31.15

Profile Picture Ivan, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Oliver was the best DJ we could have ever asked for!! My now husband is not a dancer and even he danced the night away!! Oliver was so professional and easy to work with and he kept our guests entertained the entire night.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews