Entourage Mobile Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Entourage Mobile Entertainment 1

Hannah · Married on 12/29/2018

Ah-mazing.

Oliver is the absolute BEST. He truly made our wedding day even more fantastic than we could have dreamed. Oliver is so helpful, accommodating, and flexible. He was always available for questions or concerns we had, and got back to us super quick. The entire night went off without a hitch and it was all thanks to Oliver.

Sandra Ondrla · Married on 10/27/2018

My Review of using Oliver as my daughter DJ for her wedding.

I have known Oliver for the past 20 years. He was the DJ most oftentimes used for my daughters school dances and events. I have always thought highly of his expertise, professionalism and his method of getting people engaged in dancing- as well as the music which is always fitting for the type of event he is accommodating.

I am absolutely 100% pleased that he was the DJ for my daughter’s wedding this past October. I have received nothing but compliments from our guests and know without a doubt I would highly recommend him to anyone in the future.

• Brett

Brett Hollenbach · Married on 10/13/2018

Nobody Left The Dance Floor!

Thanks to Oliver and the amazing atmosphere he created by DJ-ing and hosting our reception, our dance floor was packed the entire night. If it wasn't required of us to leave our venue by 12:30am our guests would have never stopped dancing. Oliver was super easy and flexible to work with, making sure each of our "musical ideas/needs" were met for our wedding. We did not have to worry about a thing the entire night, he took our suggestions and what we had in mind and used his expertise to fill in the rest. He also provided the music for our ceremony, which was beautiful. Basically, if Oliver is available on the day of your event book him now to make sure your party is an absolute knockout!

Kristen Coon · Married on 10/06/2018

Can I give 10 stars?

We used Oliver for our wedding in October. He is professional, personable and will make your music and lighting dreams come true. Our outdoor ceremony was cancelled due to the morning rain an hour before. Oliver and our wedding planner jumped into action when we had a chance to have our ceremony in the rose garden. He bent over backwards to take all his equipment and reset it up outside. When we needed help on music choices, he helped. He got tables singing and people dancing. Entourage Mobile Entertainment is your best choice for your upcoming wedding! You won't regret it.

Brendaliz · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding was perfect from the start of the ceremony to the very last dance! Oliver provided us with the Photo Booth, DJ services, display of our custom monogram and uplighting. He is also an ordained minister and married my husband and I at the venue. He really takes the time to listen to your desires and helped us make our wedding unforgettable and well organized. Everything went so smooth and best of all was stress free. I highly recommend Entourage Mobile Entertainment for your next event!

Entourage Mobile Entertainment 2
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 08/18/2018

Oliver & Entourage are THE BEST

Deciding on Oliver and Entourage Mobile Entertainment for my wedding was a no brainer. I’ve been fortunate enough to see him work other weddings and events, so when it came time to planning my own wedding, he was the first on my call list. To say that he made the planning process easy and stress free, and the day of our wedding seamlessly enjoyable and entertaining is an understatement. Not only did he take the time to meet with me in person, but he also had a final phone call to discuss everything in detail one last time without any distractions to make sure everything was just as my husband and I had hoped for. The day of was perfect. Everything from the ceremony prelude music to the last dance kept our guests entertained, while being sure to cover our must plays and overall expectations. We also booked our photo booth through Entourage and not only was the attendant joyful, helpful and attentive, she kept the photo booth organized so that my husband and I could take home a scrapbook keepsake of all the photos.

Working for a wedding venue, I have had the opportunity to meet many different entertainment companies, but Entourage Mobile Entertainment and Oliver, specifically, has not only stood out in my mind beyond all other professionals over my 10 years in the industry, but has also exceeded my expectations as each event passes. They are truly dedicated to their craft and service and will always strive to go above and beyond.

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

Oliver is so great!! Very professional, accommodating, and was a highlight of our wedding day. He talked through our song choices to make sure that every request was met and went above and beyond for us that day. Can't say enough great things about Oliver - thank you!!

Nick · Married on 09/22/2017

Oliver is the best! He does every event my company hosts. Every time he gets the party going and his photo booth is always a hit. He has such an amazing personality that when he DJ’s you have no choice but to be pulled in by him and his beats. Best DJ EVER!!!!!!

Virginia · Married on 09/16/2017

The level of service provided by Oliver and Entourage Entertainment was beyond exceptional! It’s hard to even write a review because there are so many good things to say. From the first discussion and contract signing to the very last song of the night on my wedding day, I was absolutely blown away by how much Oliver really cared about me, my needs and the needs of my guests. Not only did Oliver provide DJ and lighting services for my wedding, but he also officiated the wedding ceremony providing such personal touches. My family adored him as much as I did and Oliver has become a friend. I simply can not recommend him enough.

Aracelis · Married on 09/02/2017

We had a very mixed group at our wedding and Oliver catered to our every need. He provided lighting, music, and more. I couldn't have asked for more!

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2017

Thank you Oliver for making our special day memorable! - throughout the night Oliver was able to get all guests onto the dance floor. I was overly impressed with Oliver's professionalism and organizational skills, thank you so much for such a smooth process in the planning of our music!

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Oliver was absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend him highly enough! To start, he is warm and friendly and definitely makes you feel like you're in good hands! The first time I met him at a wedding expo, he told me that even if I didn't hire his company, he was more than happy to answer any wedding planning questions I had-so sweet! I'm so happy I did hire him, because he's knowledgeable, helpful, and so much fun! He was willing to travel to meet with us and for the wedding, which was an amazing experience! He perfectly timed our ceremony music, and provided a great mix of songs for our cocktail hour and reception. The dance floor was always packed! I got so many compliments from guests. We also decided last minute to add a photo booth (such a perfect touch which the guests LOVED). Do yourself a huge favor and hire Oliver and Entourage Mobile Entertainment!

Robert · Married on 05/03/2017

Oliver is a professional, a gentleman, and a scholar!

Marie · Married on 03/25/2017

Oliver was by far the BEST DJ ever! He was extremely accommodating and friendly. Oliver took the time to meet with us a few times (including the week before the wedding) to make sure everything was perfect! He was prompt, organized and friendly- I don't think you will find a friendlier DJ! Oliver had our dance floor packed the entire night! We received many compliments from our guests about Oliver and my matron of honor called him her friend. He had everything on point and seamless including the Slideshow, Cake Cutting, First Dances, and Irish Step Dancers. Oliver had everything under control and left us with nothing to worry about. I highly recommend Oliver for your wedding! He is a genuine caring DJ who will go above and beyond to make your evening wonderful and memorable!!! We truly could NOT be Happier, He is hands down THE BEST!!!! We already miss him:)

Brittany · Married on 01/06/2017

Oliver and his team were very accommodating and professional in their services. He was very responsive and helped guide us with many suggestions and experience in the industry. He created an incredible atmosphere for our reception using lighting, a personalized monogram wall display and a great dance party! ]Thank you!

Ariana · Married on 12/31/2016

You will not regret working with Oliver! He is very attentive and aware of all our needs and wants. he is very flexible and knows very well how to read the crowd to make the best of our wedding. Very smooth transition from one segment to the next and an absolute professional at all times. We were extremely happy we chose Oliver for our wedding!

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

Music is the most important part of any wedding reception, and DJ Ollie V nailed it the night of our wedding! He was recommended by our wedding planner, came into the city to meet and talk shop, and was the best combination of personality and price that we came across. Like our other vendors, we prefer small business where we meet and work with the actual people before our wedding. There are a ton of bigger wedding DJ companies out there, that have people that DJ in their spare time, will call you before your wedding, etc. That was not what we were looking for. Oliver does this full-time, Entourage Mobile Entertainment is his thing.
    We kept in constant contact and had everything in order (requests, dances, etc.) for the big day - or so we thought. But then we had a few glasses of champagne on on the party bus and started emailing all kinds of requests to him a few hours before the ceremony. Then we decided we would do a soul train line (a la the end of Hitch) for our introductions. Except we forgot to tell him. He knew nothing about it, but picked up on it and just rolled with it. He kept the music playing as we went down the line followed by our wedding party. It was perfect.
    During the formal part of the reception he had great crowd control and kept the reception on track with the dances, toasts, and speeches. He started off the dancing with some Prince at our request, played the right mix of Motown and oldies to get the older members of our party dancing, then switched to 90's hip hop, r&b, pop, a little EDM, pretty much anything to keep everyone dancing all night. And I mean EVERYONE. The dance floor was packed all night, and he even managed to get to all of the new requests we had emailed while on the party bus a few hours earlier. Oliver is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, and he actually cares about your day, it is not just a paycheck. He also happens to be one hell of a master of ceremony and DJ. You can't go wrong with him!

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2016

We cannot say enough great things about entourage mobile! From our very first meeting oliver was nothing but wonderful to us throughout the entire process! He listened to what we wanted (and nailed it!!) and gave great ideas and suggestions when we needed help. The dance floor at our wedding was packed the entire night!! We were lucky enough to work with oliver, who was so fun and so easy to work with! I could go on and on about how happy we were with the kind of entertainment oliver provided at our wedding. He really set the tone for our reception and helped make it a night we (and all of our friends and family) will never forget! Our DJ package included uplighting, 2 customized monograms , and photo booth. The lighting and personalization really made our venue stand out beautifully. Oliver was absolutely amazing! He made our night so special and run very smoothly! He truly is a professional and I would highly recommend!

Thank you so much Entourage Mobile!

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

Oliver was wonderful to work with. He met with us via phone and in person numerous times to assure that he knew what we wanted. The day of the wedding there was a slight technical error, but he handled it quickly and professionally. I would definitely hire Oliver again!!

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

Oliver was fantastic! He was very organized and responsive to all of my questions. He listened to my requests and went above and beyond to make pur day that much more special.

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Entourage Mobile Entertainment is an excellent choice for your wedding! We enjoyed working with Oliver. He is professional and responsive. He made our wedding a night to remember! We highly recommend choosing this company!

Kalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Our experience with Oliver and Entourage Mobile Entertainment was great! We hired Oliver for our wedding and he went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. From the preplanning meetings to the numerous questions he answered for us over the phone and email to our wedding day, Oliver was there for us to make sure we felt comfortable throughout the whole process. He took the time to get to know us and understand exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. We knew once we met him that he would make sure that our day would go smoothly and he would do everything possible to make sure we had the wedding we always wanted!! Our family and friends danced the ENTIRE night and we still are getting compliments from our family and friends regarding how well everything went and how much fun everyone had. We also had Oliver coordinate our photo booth and that was a huge hit as well! Also, he coordinated with our videographer and photographer to make sure they were all on the same page as far as the timing of the main wedding events and that was a huge relief for us because we knew all of the important moments of the night would be captured!! We highly recommend Oliver, you'll be in great hands!

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2016

Oliver was amazing! From our first conversation to the last minute of our wedding, he was on top of his game. I will always remember my first conversation with Oliver, we talked for at least 30 minutes, all of which he talked me through the wedding, gave me options, and made it very clear he was our "go-to" guy for the rest of our crazy wedding planning process. Oliver not only delivered top notch DJ services, he has an abundance of wedding contacts and information that only comes with his level of experience. It has been almost 6 months since our wedding and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had, thanks to Oliver!

Cynthia · Married on 07/23/2016

Our daughter's wedding reception was amazing! We thank Oliver Vasilopoulos for the wonderful experience!! He was prompt, professional and caring. The monogram was beautiful, the up lights used made the room look elegant. Our guests danced all night long and would not leave the dance floor. We thank you for the beautiful time and memories created that day!

Mitchell · Married on 07/23/2016

We consider Oliver to be in a class of his own for DJs. Not only did he do a perfect job DJ’ing our wedding, but would consider him the best DJ we have ever seen at any event. First, we were unable to attend our face to face meeting/appointment with him due to our own personal matters so he sacrificed his personal time at home one night to talk to us on the phone. Saying this man is thorough would be a complete understatement. He wanted to know EVERY single detail about our reception itinerary and layout. We literally spent 2 hours on the phone going through every last detail until we had everything coordinated. Also, Oliver’s professional attitude combined with his motivation to give you the best party experience makes him incredibly easy to work with. Next, understand he brings the latest and greatest with his technology. We were amazed with his setup when we walked in. He isn’t the guy that shows up with an Apple laptop and 2 speakers. He brings an entire DJ table, several high end speakers, and over head lighting to light the dance floor. We had a longer reception then most weddings (8 hours). I think DJs have difficulty maintaining a strong set of dance music and typically start to fade with “oldies” or songs that might not keep the party going as strong. Oliver was able to play great music all night long and it literally felt like we were in a night club rocking the night away. What’s also amazing is that we requested only “clean music” with no swearing/cursing and he was able to hold to that request while providing fantastic music. You are going to get everything you want in a DJ and probably even more. hat our friends and family, 2 years later, still say we had the best wedding reception they had ever been to. Sometimes we get a little embarrassed because we will be at a wedding and someone will say, “This is good, but it’s nothing like the wedding you guys had.” We know Oliver is the reason people compliment us and cannot say enough about his services.