DJ Adam Barnes Reviews

48 | California, KY

48 Reviews for DJ Adam Barnes

Joy · Married on 10/21/2017

Adam was great, very responsive and willing to do whatever was needed ro make the night go smoothly. Everyone from their 20s to their 70s was saying what a good DJ and music selection he had. Best vendor of the night!

Sent on 10/22/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks for having me Joy! Congrats again!!!

Carly · Married on 10/14/2017

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ADAM! He was so much fun and kept the crowd entertained. So fun & very easy to work with!

Thanks Adam!

Sent on 10/26/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Carly! You guys were awesome!

Dustin · Married on 10/07/2017

I recently used Entourage Entertainment for my wedding, and was blown away- from his Profesionalism, to his kind words. From start to finish he made the whole process extremely easy. The interdiction process at the reception was flawless. His ability to whip up a crowd to the dance floor was nothing short of genius. All of my guests loved his music choices, as well as his music volume. All too often amature entertainers belive the "louder the better", which couldn't be any further from the truth. His music volume was spot on, perfect. It wasn't too loud to hurt you hearing but it was loud enough to have a great time dancing to. I would highly recommend! Thanks you for your services!

Sent on 10/07/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Dustin!! Your wedding reception was off the hook! Congrats and thanks for having me!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Entourage entertainment was amazing! Adam Barnes was so entertaining and kept us out on the dance floor all night. He was so quick for last minute changes and made us feel so important on our wedding night! He gave so many great suggestions for wedding songs with unlimited choices plus he captured some pretty great pictures! Thank you Adam!

Sent on 10/15/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a great night!

Anna · Married on 09/08/2017

Very professional and flexible and also just fun to have at your wedding.

Sent on 09/09/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Anna! It was a great night!

Emily · Married on 07/15/2017

Adam helped make our wedding reception so much fun! We had a later ceremony and therefore a later reception but Adam kept things moving quickly and on time. He as response to most requests and kept everyone on the dancefloor. The value was unparalleled! Definitely reccommend for the value!

Sent on 07/16/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you for having me! Congrats!!

Heather · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Adam was absolutely perfect! He was easy to work with and didn't need any direction. Made my night a whole lot easier. Very professional and fun!! Will use him for all future events! Thanks Adam:)

Sent on 08/14/2017

Thanks! You guys Rocked!

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

We selected Adam with Entourage Entertainment to DJ our wedding. From the first time I contacted him I knew he would be the DJ I chose! Adam was very quick to respond to every message I sent, and trust me there were a lot of them. From me asking numerous questions, asking for advice, all the way to changing some of the songs the day before our wedding! I asked Adam to help me stay on task during our reception, and he did exactly that! You can not find anyone more professional or anyone as easy to work with as Adam was! He played a wide variety of music throughout the night to keep all of our guests involved! I cannot recommend him enough! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you Allison!!! You were great to work with! Thanks for having me!

Diane Herbert · Married on 05/28/2017

Adam was great! He was so easy going, responsive and professional, which is super important during a stressful time (wedding planning)!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Diane! Congrats again!!

Nancy · Married on 05/27/2017

Adam did a great job! He spent a lot of time talking with my daughter and me (MOTB) about what we wanted and didn't want at the ceremony and the reception. We had a few crazy things we wanted to do at the reception and Adam really embraced it and helped us pull it off. He really made the whole event fun!

Sent on 06/06/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Nancy! You guys were awesome!

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Adam was awesome! Everyone was dancing all night and It flowed GREAT! He even took pictures throughout the whole night and posted them on Facebook. Thanks Adam!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks for having me! Congrats!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

We couldn't have been more appreciative of Adam and his services both on our wedding day and throughout the whole planning process. A major goal for a bride is to plan the wedding to the point that there will be no issues; but, for as much as we plan, we will run into speed bumps on our big day! Adam was very on top of his communication with the off site wedding party, and kept our guests energized for our delayed arrival. He took charge of my stressful situation and ran the show to make sure that my husband and I, along with our guests, had an amazing night! Adam was interactive with my guests and took every song that we requested either pre-planned or in the moment. He even played the Moana song as a special request from the bride to some of our younger guests! Such a great moment! We cannot thank Adam enough for his professionalism and his energetic personality... hands down, everything we were hoping for and more.

Sent on 06/22/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Jessica! Those were very kind words! Thanks for having me on your big day!

Sarah · Married on 04/15/2017

Our DJ Adam Barnes was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Not only did he cover the songs we wanted for our ceremony, but kept everyone on the dance floor for the reception. We couldn't have asked for anyone better. Entourage Entertainment are true professionals! Thank you Adam!!

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Sarah! I'm glad everyone had a great time!!!

Sara · Married on 03/11/2017

From start to finish my husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ than Adam for our wedding. He was very quick to respond to any questions we had during the planning process and he was always willing to work with us on our music selections to make our day perfect. Adam read the crowd perfectly and I have never been to another wedding that a DJ had as many people up and dancing as Adam did. He played an assortment of songs that kept the party going strong until the very end of the night while also including songs requested by the bride and groom and our guests. We had the best night of our lives and Adam played a huge part in making that happen, thank you so much for all that you did, I will highly recommend you to anyone in need of a DJ!

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you very much Sara! It was a great night!!!

Nancy · Married on 01/21/2017

Entourage Entertainment performed the music at my daughter's wedding. DJ Adam kept the music pumping from start to finish while DJ Joe kept the reception on track emceeing the event. They catered to all of our special requests and the event was seamless and flawless. The dance floor was packed all night long! Our guests still talk about that wonderful night and how much fun they had! We couldn't be happier with their services. We would recommend them for any event! Thank you, Adam and Joe, for making our night so awesome!

The Jones/Lynn Families

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Nancy!!! That was a fun night!!!

Alexa · Married on 09/04/2016

Entourage Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! We received countless compliments during and after the event at the song selection and the cadence of the reception and ceremony. Adam was extremely professional, friendly and entertaining throughout the event. He played a great mix of popular modern and old school songs to please the range of ages in attendance, and there was emphatic dancing all the way till the last song. Adam was extremely responsive throughout the planning process all the way up to the event, he gave tons of affirmation on our song selection and added some great suggestions as well. We loved the disco ball! Our wedding was outdoors with about 74 people and the sound quality and volume was perfect, I could not have asked for a better day or a better experience with our DJ.

Thank you Adam and Entourage Entertainment for adding your talent to our perfect day!!

*** as an update we just booked Adam again for a large party for my dads birthday because we loved having him!

Sent on 04/26/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Alexa! Your wedding was a blast! I look forward to your next event in July!!!

Mikayla · Married on 08/12/2016

These guys made our wedding night! I have been to so many weddings where the DJ really killed the mood... Not these guys, they were phenomenal! A DJ can make or break it for your wedding night and I highly recommend Adam and Joe. We even got compliments for months after about them! They do everything asked of them, had a fun vibe, and had great recommendations when I needed help for song choices. They're up to date on all the new songs and also play some great oldies! My husband and I loved Entourage Entertainment!

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you very much Mikayla!!

Anna · Married on 08/05/2016

"Thanks so much for such a smooth process in the planning of our music! We can't say enough good things about Adam! He did an outstanding job and our guests had a wonderful time. I think I was on the dance floor all night! Thanks again! Our wedding couldn't have been any better and the music choices made for a great atmosphere!!

Anna & Mike

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Anna! The crowd rocked all night!!!

Katie · Married on 04/16/2016

My family and I have used DJ Adam Barnes for multiple events; a surprise birthday party and my wedding/reception. I cannot say enough great things about him. He responded within minutes of my inquiry and I could not have been happier with my entire experience. When looking at dj's for a wedding, it can be very discouraging... the high prices, the minimums, the fees, extra charges for set up/cleanup, etc... that is NOT the case with Entourage Entertainment. Not only was Entourage Entertainment the quickest to respond with the best customer service... they were priced the best BY FAR! And their fair prices do not mean you get shorted in the quality department. We received so many compliments on DJ Adam Barnes... his equipment, lighting, and most importantly his fun personality. He spoke on the mic when needed, but did not try to take over the show. Adam was great at making you feel like the stars of your own show and made sure everyone in the room was having a great time! I suggest him to anyone that is searching for a dj and will continue to work with him in the future. Thanks for helping make our day great, Adam!

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Those were very nice words!! Thank you!!!

Brittany · Married on 11/21/2015

We chose DJ Adam Barnes to DJ our wedding ceremony and reception and he was absolutely awesome! From start to finish, it was perfect! He played a great variety of songs, took videos and pictures for us, and really made the whole day that much more special! If you are looking for a fantastic DJ for your big day...look no further, this is your guy!!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!!

Terry · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ Adam Barnes with Entourage Entertainment was completely amazing! From our initial meeting, song selection to our big day was such a breeze! Our wedding day was perfect! As stressful as planning can be this was on choice that surpassed all our expectations. He has a very good sense of crowd and gets people up and moving! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!

Thanks Terry!!!

Jenn · Married on 06/20/2015

Adam was awesome!!!! He did everything that we asked and in a timely manner! He kept the crowd going and got everyone up and dancing! Would highly recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Jenn! I had a blast!

David · Married on 03/10/2017

Adam is such an amazing dj. He dj my husband and I wedding and was nothing below unbelievable. My guests and myself loved him. Played amazing music and kept the crowed going all night.

Sent on 04/22/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks! It was a great night!