DJ Adam Barnes Reviews

DJ Adam Barnes 6
DJ Adam Barnes 7

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2019

Best day ever!

Adam contributed to the best day ever! I couldn't recommend a more amazing. Professional, organized, and responsible DJ!! If you don't hire him what are you even doing??

Sent on 10/15/2019
    DJ Adam Barnes 8
    DJ Adam Barnes 9
    DJ Adam Barnes 10

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha Block!!! Congrats to you both! I’m happy you had a great night! Thanks again!!!
  • Shantel

Shantel · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Adam was such an absolute pleasure to work with!! Super nice and friendly guy!! Everything was so easy and he answered every question I threw at him. We even had last minute changes and it was no problem for him. His professionalism was top notch!! He kept my guests and myself on the dance floor all night, it was a blast!! I can’t say it enough.. I HIGHLY recommend him for any event you may have if you are looking for FUN and GREAT entertainment!

Sent on 10/14/2019

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much Shantel Ross! You and your guests were awesome! It was a pleasure to be apart of your big day! Congrats again!!

Marissa · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Adam was by far the best wedding vendor we booked! He truly listened to every single thing we said from our very first email through the duration of our reception. Adam is an amazing DJ. He kept the party going from start to finish! We had so much fun and our guests could not stop talking about how great the music was!

Sent on 10/08/2019

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much! You both were amazing to work with! Thank you for letting me be apart of your big day!
  • Sydney

Sydney Boh · Married on 09/06/2019

#TyingTheBoh

Adam was always quick to respond from when we wanted to book to the day of the wedding with last minute changes. He helped make our day not yet only super special but SO MUCH FUN. He played awesome music to keep people on the dance floor and also took amazing pictures which is so nice when you’re a bride and don’t realize you rely on everyone else’s pictures until the photographer gets yours finished! Also the videos were an awesome touch to keep memories from our fun day. 10/10 don’t question it, just go book him!!! Well worth the money :)

Sent on 09/07/2019
    DJ Adam Barnes 11
    DJ Adam Barnes 12
    DJ Adam Barnes 13

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney Boh!!! You and Jason were a pleasure to work with!!! I wish you two nothing but the best! Congrats again!

Dj Adam Barnes

Carley Delraso · Married on 06/29/2019

DJ Got Us Falling in Love

Adam was nothing short of spectacular! I had so many guests come up and tell me how great the DJ was! He absolutely NAILED the music for the reception! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! I would one million percent recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    DJ Adam Barnes 14

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much! You both were amazing to work with! I had a blast the whole night. Congrats and I wish nothing but the best for you both!

Brandi Rice · Married on 06/21/2019

Don’t worry about a thing!

Adam was great! We asked him to come back after he worked my sisters wedding. Very professional and super fun at the same time. This guys enjoys what he does.

Sent on 06/22/2019

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much Brandi! You and your family are such a pleasure to party with!!! Congrats to you a Johnathan! Two awesome people!

David Rapier · Married on 04/20/2019

Great addition

Adam was a great addition to our wonderful wedding no bad songs were played all of our guests were on the dance floor the whole night

Sent on 04/27/2019

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you David! It was a great night and lots of fun! I’m glad everyone had a great time. Thanks for having me be apart of your special day!
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing DJ

Adam made our wedding day so special. If you’re looking for a DJ who will keep the party going and the dance floor full, he is your guy. We received so many compliments from our guests about how great he was which is a true testament to his craft. He is very easy to work with and detail oriented. He makes sure everything goes smoothly and flows. An additional bonus is the videos he takes while performing his DJ duties. We really can’t say enough about how great Adam is. Thank you again for making our day so great. We really appreciate it.
    Brandon and Christopher

Sent on 04/01/2019

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks! You and Chris were great to work with! It was definitely a night to remember! Congrats to you both!
  • Kimmy

Kimmy Young · Married on 11/10/2018

Hands down, AMAZING.

We cannot recommend Adam enough ! The dance floor was NEVER empty at our wedding ! He kept the party going and we STILL get compliments from guests saying he was one of the best DJ’s they’ve ever experienced ! We were thoroughly impressed with his set up time and attention to detail to make sure we had absolutely everything we needed. YOU. NEED. ADAM.

Sent on 12/12/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much Kimmy! You guys were amazing to work with! It was an honor to be apart of such a big day! Congrats again!

Ashley Thomas · Married on 10/27/2018

Adam Dj our Wedding

Adam was absolutely amazing I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! He knew exactly what to play to keep our guest on the dance floor!! Playing different genres for everyone, amazing!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was a great party!!! One for the books!!! Th k you so much for letting me be apart of your big day!!!

Deanna Smock · Married on 10/19/2018

Adam Barnes is AMAZING!!

Adam did an amazing job at our wedding!!! It was a great dance party!!! He kept everyone on the dance floor with great music!! And as a bonus the awesome pictures and videos he caught of us were the best!! Best DJ ever !!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you Deanna! The crowd was great! You and Justin were a pleasure to work with! Congrats again!!!

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a great experience with Adam he was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a great night!

Jess · Married on 09/22/2018

Adam was amazing. He helped with song choices, coordination and all. Huge asset to our day

Sent on 10/09/2018
    DJ Adam Barnes 15

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

These guys are amazing! They were fun and professional and played all the right songs to keep our wedding reception going. Adam even went out of his way to capture our first dance on video. Since we chose not to have a videographer, that was special for us. Adam was extremely helpful every step of the way. Thanks guys, for taking away our stress and keeping things moving.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    DJ Adam Barnes 16

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Amanda! It was our pleasure! Congrats again!

Stefanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Adam was great to work with! He was great to communicate with and was so helpful with suggestions! He showed up on time to get everything set up and had our schedule moving right on time! He was great with suggestions from our guests and played all our favorites! He was so professional but so personal at the same time! He kept the party going until the end! Adam was just awesome!

Sent on 08/12/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure!

Melanie · Married on 06/29/2018

I had the best time at my wedding, and got multiple comments from guests about the great time they had, all thanks to Adam. He took care of everything ask that we had perfectly!! I wish I could give him more than 5 stars because he definitely went over and above. Thanks Adam for making my wedding ceremony and reception the most amazing experience.

Sent on 06/30/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to celebrate your Big Day with you! You and Stew were awesome!

Brandon · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not be any more happy than we are for having found Adam for our wedding. From the initial contact via email all the way until the last song at our wedding Adam was the ultimate professional. Obviously weddings come with ups and downs when it comes to the various vendors, small hiccups here and there, and trying to keep expectations at an appropriate level, but Adam is definitely the exception. We both quickly agreed that our wedding would not have been the same without him! Amazing music, presentation, professionalism, personality, responsiveness, and also a favorable price.

We strongly urge and recommend any folks needing DJ services to leverage Adam.

Thank you so much, Adam. You made our day that much more special.

- B & H

Sent on 06/23/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thank you for the kind words and congrats again on your big day!

Paige · Married on 06/09/2018

Adam was absolutely awesome! He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding stayed on track and he always kept the dance floor busy! I would definitely reccomend him to anyone for any event! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/10/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you! It has been a pleasure!

Krista · Married on 06/02/2018

Adam was absolutely amazing!! Before the wedding he communicated very well with us to make sure that he would make our wedding day perfect. And it did turn out perfect. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night! He knew what songs to play and when to play them. He really knew how to read the crowd. I was SO glad that I paid for the extra hour to have him stay longer because everyone was still dancing late into the night. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good DJ!

Sent on 06/11/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you! You guys were great!

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam was amazing!!! I highly recommend

Sent on 06/03/2018

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks! You guys know how to party!
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 01/01/2018

Absolutely amazing

Best wedding dj ever! Kept the reception flowing, and upbeat. Super easy to work with and very helpful and professional. I would highly recommend

Sent on 07/28/2019

Danita · Married on 12/08/2017

Highly recommend this company for your entertaining pleasure!!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Thanks Danita!

DJ Adam Barnes

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2017

Adam Barnes is a true professional. He DJ'd our work Christmas party and kept the party moving all night!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Thank you!

Angela · Married on 11/03/2017

We had such an amazing time! All the music was perfect and what we wanted! Definitely recommend Adam again!

Sent on 11/04/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Angela!!! It was a great time!!!

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2017

Adam Djed my friends wedding this past weekend and he was amazing. He was great to the bride and even let her throw our favorite song in after he played the "last song" of the night. He also helped us get rid of some of the left over cup cakes!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

DJ Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a great time!