Dj Adam Barnes Reviews

Dj Adam Barnes 3
  • Kimmy

Kimmy Young · Married on 11/10/2018

Hands down, AMAZING.

We cannot recommend Adam enough ! The dance floor was NEVER empty at our wedding ! He kept the party going and we STILL get compliments from guests saying he was one of the best DJ’s they’ve ever experienced ! We were thoroughly impressed with his set up time and attention to detail to make sure we had absolutely everything we needed. YOU. NEED. ADAM.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much Kimmy! You guys were amazing to work with! It was an honor to be apart of such a big day! Congrats again!

Ashley Thomas · Married on 10/27/2018

Adam Dj our Wedding

Adam was absolutely amazing I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! He knew exactly what to play to keep our guest on the dance floor!! Playing different genres for everyone, amazing!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was a great party!!! One for the books!!! Th k you so much for letting me be apart of your big day!!!

Deanna Smock · Married on 10/19/2018

Adam Barnes is AMAZING!!

Adam did an amazing job at our wedding!!! It was a great dance party!!! He kept everyone on the dance floor with great music!! And as a bonus the awesome pictures and videos he caught of us were the best!! Best DJ ever !!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you Deanna! The crowd was great! You and Justin were a pleasure to work with! Congrats again!!!

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a great experience with Adam he was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a great night!

Jess · Married on 09/22/2018

Adam was amazing. He helped with song choices, coordination and all. Huge asset to our day

Dj Adam Barnes 4

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

These guys are amazing! They were fun and professional and played all the right songs to keep our wedding reception going. Adam even went out of his way to capture our first dance on video. Since we chose not to have a videographer, that was special for us. Adam was extremely helpful every step of the way. Thanks guys, for taking away our stress and keeping things moving.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Dj Adam Barnes 5

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Amanda! It was our pleasure! Congrats again!

Stefanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Adam was great to work with! He was great to communicate with and was so helpful with suggestions! He showed up on time to get everything set up and had our schedule moving right on time! He was great with suggestions from our guests and played all our favorites! He was so professional but so personal at the same time! He kept the party going until the end! Adam was just awesome!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure!

Melanie · Married on 06/29/2018

I had the best time at my wedding, and got multiple comments from guests about the great time they had, all thanks to Adam. He took care of everything ask that we had perfectly!! I wish I could give him more than 5 stars because he definitely went over and above. Thanks Adam for making my wedding ceremony and reception the most amazing experience.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to celebrate your Big Day with you! You and Stew were awesome!

Brandon · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not be any more happy than we are for having found Adam for our wedding. From the initial contact via email all the way until the last song at our wedding Adam was the ultimate professional. Obviously weddings come with ups and downs when it comes to the various vendors, small hiccups here and there, and trying to keep expectations at an appropriate level, but Adam is definitely the exception. We both quickly agreed that our wedding would not have been the same without him! Amazing music, presentation, professionalism, personality, responsiveness, and also a favorable price.

We strongly urge and recommend any folks needing DJ services to leverage Adam.

Thank you so much, Adam. You made our day that much more special.

- B & H

Sent on 06/23/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thank you for the kind words and congrats again on your big day!

Paige · Married on 06/09/2018

Adam was absolutely awesome! He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding stayed on track and he always kept the dance floor busy! I would definitely reccomend him to anyone for any event! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you! It has been a pleasure!

Krista · Married on 06/02/2018

Adam was absolutely amazing!! Before the wedding he communicated very well with us to make sure that he would make our wedding day perfect. And it did turn out perfect. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night! He knew what songs to play and when to play them. He really knew how to read the crowd. I was SO glad that I paid for the extra hour to have him stay longer because everyone was still dancing late into the night. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good DJ!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you! You guys were great!

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam was amazing!!! I highly recommend

Sent on 06/03/2018

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks! You guys know how to party!

Danita · Married on 12/08/2017

Highly recommend this company for your entertaining pleasure!!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Thanks Danita!

DJ Adam Barnes

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2017

Adam Barnes is a true professional. He DJ'd our work Christmas party and kept the party moving all night!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Thank you!

Angela · Married on 11/03/2017

We had such an amazing time! All the music was perfect and what we wanted! Definitely recommend Adam again!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Angela!!! It was a great time!!!

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2017

Adam Djed my friends wedding this past weekend and he was amazing. He was great to the bride and even let her throw our favorite song in after he played the "last song" of the night. He also helped us get rid of some of the left over cup cakes!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a great time!

Joy · Married on 10/21/2017

Adam was great, very responsive and willing to do whatever was needed ro make the night go smoothly. Everyone from their 20s to their 70s was saying what a good DJ and music selection he had. Best vendor of the night!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks for having me Joy! Congrats again!!!

Carly · Married on 10/14/2017

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ADAM! He was so much fun and kept the crowd entertained. So fun & very easy to work with!

Thanks Adam!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Carly! You guys were awesome!

Dustin · Married on 10/07/2017

I recently used Entourage Entertainment for my wedding, and was blown away- from his Profesionalism, to his kind words. From start to finish he made the whole process extremely easy. The interdiction process at the reception was flawless. His ability to whip up a crowd to the dance floor was nothing short of genius. All of my guests loved his music choices, as well as his music volume. All too often amature entertainers belive the "louder the better", which couldn't be any further from the truth. His music volume was spot on, perfect. It wasn't too loud to hurt you hearing but it was loud enough to have a great time dancing to. I would highly recommend! Thanks you for your services!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Dj Adam Barnes 6

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Dustin!! Your wedding reception was off the hook! Congrats and thanks for having me!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Entourage entertainment was amazing! Adam Barnes was so entertaining and kept us out on the dance floor all night. He was so quick for last minute changes and made us feel so important on our wedding night! He gave so many great suggestions for wedding songs with unlimited choices plus he captured some pretty great pictures! Thank you Adam!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a great night!

Anna · Married on 09/08/2017

Very professional and flexible and also just fun to have at your wedding.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thanks Anna! It was a great night!

Emily · Married on 07/15/2017

Adam helped make our wedding reception so much fun! We had a later ceremony and therefore a later reception but Adam kept things moving quickly and on time. He as response to most requests and kept everyone on the dancefloor. The value was unparalleled! Definitely reccommend for the value!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you for having me! Congrats!!

Heather · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Adam was absolutely perfect! He was easy to work with and didn't need any direction. Made my night a whole lot easier. Very professional and fun!! Will use him for all future events! Thanks Adam:)

Sent on 08/14/2017

Thanks! You guys Rocked!

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

We selected Adam with Entourage Entertainment to DJ our wedding. From the first time I contacted him I knew he would be the DJ I chose! Adam was very quick to respond to every message I sent, and trust me there were a lot of them. From me asking numerous questions, asking for advice, all the way to changing some of the songs the day before our wedding! I asked Adam to help me stay on task during our reception, and he did exactly that! You can not find anyone more professional or anyone as easy to work with as Adam was! He played a wide variety of music throughout the night to keep all of our guests involved! I cannot recommend him enough! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Dj Adam Barnes's reply:

Thank you Allison!!! You were great to work with! Thanks for having me!