Entirely Poshable Reviews

Entirely Poshable 7
  • FutureMrs

Cheyenne · Married on 02/17/2019

Phenomenal

Joleen was amazing to work with! She took my idea for the bouquets and made it 100x better then anything I saw on Pinterest. Really easy to communicate with from beginning to end and very reasonably priced especially for the quality of work she did. 110% would recommend and use again in the future for any of my flower needs! Thank you again Joleen!

Entirely Poshable 8
    Entirely Poshable 9
  • Candice

candice · Married on 02/08/2019

Wedding flowers

I was not entirely sure how I envisioned my wedding flowers to be. I knew I needed bride and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnières for the men, and some flowers for the moms. Joleen responded quickly when I reached out. She asked me my idea for wedding colors and I gave her my somewhat vague idea. She was excited and ran with it and sent me back a proposal with pictures and I was blown away. They all looked so beautiful and so reasonably priced! She made everything so easy!! She delivered it to me on the morning of the wedding; which I really appreciated her coming all the way to Fremont! And the flowers...WOW. I was seriously blown away!! They were absolutely stunning. Our bouquets were more beautiful then I even imagined. I also loved the little touches of giving us placements for our finger so we hold them correctly. I am not even sure how they are all contained but they aren’t messy at all and have stayed so pretty still (we are two weeks past wedding now!). I can’t stop smiling when I see them and I feel like I need to figure out how to save flowers even though I’m not crafty at all. The colors were perfect for our wedding and looked amazing in our snowy seattle pictures!! Thank you for your beautiful creativity and creations!!

Entirely Poshable 10
    Entirely Poshable 11
    Entirely Poshable 12

Codi · Married on 01/18/2019

The best floral option you'll find.

Working with Entirely Poshable was the best experience. Joleen is so helpful and engaged. She listened to exactly what I wanted and didnt mind at all when I changed my mind 100000 time. The bouquets were SOOO much more gorgeous than I pictured. They were such a decent price I thought we'd be receiving these cute itty bitty bouquets. Nope! These bouquets were big, full, and absolutely beautiful. Thank you Joleen!!

• Katherine

Katherine Wu · Married on 01/12/2019

Best florist experience!

Joleen was a dream come true for us! She created the most beautiful florals—even better than all the Pinterest inspirations I showed her. She was always happy to tailor to our needs, extremely responsive, incredibly talented, super sweet, and worth every penny. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for a top notch florist. I’m excited to post photos once we receive them!

Kelsey · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastic, great price AMAZING WORK

Joleen was fantastic to work with. She was extremely patient with all my random arrangement additions, and she walked me through ideas when I had no idea what I wanted beyond a general “uuuh something like this picture I found on the internet?” The arrangements were stunning and I would recommend her to anyone any day. She is responsive, Professional, affordable priced and an overall joy to work with!

Entirely Poshable 13

Lindsey Sorenson · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

Joleen is amazing!! Her work is so beautiful!! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding or any occasion!! She completely made my wedding!! It was so gorgeous!!

Ronnie Mae · Married on 09/22/2018

You found your florist!

Found the most wonderful Joleen on Weddingwire - and she was a dream to work with! I did not have a specific photo to provide for inspiration, but it was not needed because after having great conversations - she made my vision come to a reality. As a wedding planner myself, I cannot recommend Entirely Poshable enough!! Worth every penny! She is very responsive, passionate, and assuring through the whole process!

Anna · Married on 09/10/2018

Beautiful flowers. Great service. Was very responsive. I received so many compliments about the arrangements. I will definitely be using Entirely Poshable again!!

Entirely Poshable 14
    Entirely Poshable 15

Karen · Married on 08/21/2018

I can't say enough about how wonderful Joleen was to work with. Ours was a small wedding that we planned and paid for on our own; so many snags and disappointments with other vendors (seamstress, caterer, photographer etc.); the flowers were the one thing that were perfect. Not only was her pricing more than fair, she had great suggestions in helping me figure out my vision, and was always responsive when I contacted her. She delivered way more than promised or expected. I was also really impressed with how much she knew about different flower varieties. I would recommend her to anyone needing a florist. THANK YOU JOLEEN!

Entirely Poshable 16
    Entirely Poshable 17
    Entirely Poshable 18

Priscilla · Married on 08/11/2018

I am so glad I found Joleen, she is AMAZING. Our first meeting we went over everything I had in mind. She knew I wanted lanterns for the center pieces but we couldn't find them at a good price so she built them herself and they were sooo beautiful! They looked better than what I had pictured in my mind. She also built the arch for me. When I first saw it walking down the aisle I was seriously in awe with all its pretty flowers displayed on it. She really did an amazing job. My bouquet was so lovely also. I was in love with it all. Everything was perfect and the loveliest shades of light purple and white. She also made a beautiful flower crown for my cousin to wear. Also the flowers I initially wanted were out of season so she made such great suggestions with which flowers I should replace them with when we met. I highly recommend Joleen, she will go above and beyond, she did for me! Like I said she built my arch and lanterns. She set everything up and made it so that after the ceremony I could display the flowers from the arch and the mantel of the fireplace. Thanks again Joleen, I really appreciate all the work you put into my wedding.

*Will update with more pics once I receive them from the photographer

Entirely Poshable 19
    Entirely Poshable 20
    Entirely Poshable 21
    Entirely Poshable 22
    Entirely Poshable 23
    Entirely Poshable 24

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Joleen was absolutely amazing! Flowers (and leaves) were what really set the stage for our wedding and her arrangements made everything perfect! A lot of flowers I wanted for the wedding were out of season, but Joleen helped find flowers that were perfect substitutes. I was so excited for my bouquets and it was absolutely gorgeous! Joleen has been at this for years and has mastered the art, and if she isn't your florist you're doing your whole wedding wrong.

Entirely Poshable 25

Tonya · Married on 06/16/2018

We had a very nice experience working with Joleen. I appreciated her enthusiasm about her work. The results were a key element of a beautiful wedding.

Entirely Poshable 26
    Entirely Poshable 27
    Entirely Poshable 28
    Entirely Poshable 29
    Entirely Poshable 30
    Entirely Poshable 31

Tanya · Married on 06/02/2018

Jolene was very professional and knowledgeable. Her recommendations for my floral arrangements and centerpieces were exactly what I was imagining. She was prompt and attentive and helped me get everything in place to make the day beautiful. I will use her again for my future events and would highly recommend Entirely Poshable to anyone with a special event coming up.

Leah · Married on 05/12/2018

Wow, so impressed with Entirely Poshable! I just showed Jolene my photos from Pinterest & gave her a budget...really, it was that simple! I really didn't know what to expect other than the photos on the website, but I am so impressed. She was recommended to us by another event planner & I'm so glad they did, Entirely Poshable will be our new 1st 'go to' for florists for our couples!

Mikyung · Married on 09/16/2017

She did my niece's wedding and all her flowers were elegant and so full! Beautiful!

Esther · Married on 09/16/2017

Beautiful work done by a reliable and trustworthy person! Her arrangements really made my wedding even more beautiful! Thank you!!

Entirely Poshable 32
    Entirely Poshable 33
    Entirely Poshable 34

Karen · Married on 08/13/2017

I just wanted to say that I was a guest at a wedding in August 2017 where Entirely Poshable did all the floral arrangements. All the flowers were beautiful, but remarkably, even the center pieces and garlands on the dinner tables at the reception were just gorgeous. They were so beautiful that I actually took a picture of my dining table to show my friends.

Entirely Poshable 35

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

The flowers were wonderful. I gave them my budget and quality, size and style far exceeded my expectations.

Mike · Married on 08/14/2008

We had so many great comments about our floral arrangements, all the bouquets for the ladies and the boutonnieres for the gentlemen. It was very hot and humid the day of our wedding and the flowers held up wonderfully.

Entirely Poshable 36