Entirely Poshable Reviews

Entirely Poshable 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

Flowers were amazing!

Our flowers turned out fabulous! They made suggestions of flowers to use that I hadn't thought of.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Entirely Poshable 8
  • Makailla

Makailla · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful bouquets!

The bouquets were even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. Joleen was easy to communicate with and was extremely punctual. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Entirely Poshable 9

Simone · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Joleen was such a joy to work with! Our wedding Flowers turned out beautiful and were everything we imagined!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Shellie

Shellie Davies · Married on 07/13/2019

Omg! Stunning!

Jolene was truly amazing! My flowers turned out exactly the was I envisioned them. Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Entirely Poshable 10
    Entirely Poshable 11

Christine Lopez · Married on 07/08/2019

Entirely Poshable delivered elegance and patriotism to our July 4th wedding!

I had a great experience with this company. Joleen is organized, creative and flexible. She is a true professional. We only had one month to work out the details for a given budget and her organized approach resulted into an array of impressive and beautiful flower arrangements (bouquets, buttonnieres, arbor and aisle). The bride/groom and their guests were in awe with how beautiful and fresh it all came out!! I knew from the time we signed the contract of how everything would look like as she not only spelled them out in the contract, she also provided pictures to ensure that she captured the overall theme and specifications well. Thank you, Joleen!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Fu · Married on 07/05/2019

One of my favorite vendors we hired

Joleen was hands-down one of my favorite vendors we hired. She was so responsive to any and all questions I had leading up to the wedding. She is professional, organized, and very talented. I didn't know exactly what kind of flowers I wanted, so I sent Joleen some photos I liked and the colors I wanted, and she immediately came up with a proposal that was within my budget and was exactly what I imagined but even better. The flowers she made us were beautiful, and I had so many complements from guests. Joleen is sweet, caring, and just one of the nicest people you will ever work with. I am so glad we went with Joleen and I would highly recommend her because not only will she make your wedding florals beautiful, she will also just leave you feeling happy and satisfied with every conversation you have with her discussing flowers. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Flowers!!

The flowers I were envisioning exceeded my expectations! The flowers Joleen made were amazing and everyone loved the flower chandelier!! It was a work of magic and she made my flower dreams come true. I love all the bright pinks and corals that came through the wedding. Just amazing!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Entirely Poshable 12
    Entirely Poshable 13

Shawn C · Married on 06/01/2019

Best florist EVER!

Joleen was a pleasure to work with. She immediately understood my wife's vision for the wedding and was able to execute it perfectly and at a much more reasonable price than anyone else. My wife loved her bouquet and received compliments about it and the rest of our flowers all night. Couldn't recommend it more

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible Talent for an Affordable Price

Flowers were incredible. Entirely Poshable brought a vision to life. Extremely reasonable price. Thank you for making my wedding a dream!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Entirely Poshable 14
    Entirely Poshable 15
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 05/23/2019

Best florist in every way possible!

I don’t know where to start! She’s amazing! She made sure everything was perfect, she has a great imagination and just knows where she can make everything look good. She even works with your budget and makes sure you have your dream floral look! Definitely recommend and using her in the future for other events :)

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Entirely Poshable 16
    Entirely Poshable 17
    Entirely Poshable 18

Bonnie Lary · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautifully flawless!!!

Jolene did an overwhelmingly beautiful job with all our floral needs. We exchanged several emails about my expectations and desires and she definitely exceeded them!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Entirely Poshable 19
    Entirely Poshable 20
    Entirely Poshable 21
  • Tesia

Tesia · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing florist

Words can't explain how thankful I am. Joleen is absolutely amazing at what she does! She is very organized and she makes you the most beautiful spreadsheet of everything you would want at your wedding. Joleen is an excellent communicator and very professional. She is very kind and very bubbly! Joleen is a great listener and really pays attention to all the small details that matter at a wedding!! I just can't thank her enough - all the flowers were so beautiful!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Entirely Poshable 26
    Entirely Poshable 27
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2019

Out of this world service!

Joleen seriously saved the day! Our first florist fell through and she picked up our wedding a month out and blew it out of the park! She is courteous, professional and made a stressful time feel like a breeze. Can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • FutureMrs

Cheyenne · Married on 02/17/2019

Phenomenal

Joleen was amazing to work with! She took my idea for the bouquets and made it 100x better then anything I saw on Pinterest. Really easy to communicate with from beginning to end and very reasonably priced especially for the quality of work she did. 110% would recommend and use again in the future for any of my flower needs! Thank you again Joleen!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Entirely Poshable 28
    Entirely Poshable 29
  • Candice

candice · Married on 02/08/2019

Wedding flowers

I was not entirely sure how I envisioned my wedding flowers to be. I knew I needed bride and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnières for the men, and some flowers for the moms. Joleen responded quickly when I reached out. She asked me my idea for wedding colors and I gave her my somewhat vague idea. She was excited and ran with it and sent me back a proposal with pictures and I was blown away. They all looked so beautiful and so reasonably priced! She made everything so easy!! She delivered it to me on the morning of the wedding; which I really appreciated her coming all the way to Fremont! And the flowers...WOW. I was seriously blown away!! They were absolutely stunning. Our bouquets were more beautiful then I even imagined. I also loved the little touches of giving us placements for our finger so we hold them correctly. I am not even sure how they are all contained but they aren’t messy at all and have stayed so pretty still (we are two weeks past wedding now!). I can’t stop smiling when I see them and I feel like I need to figure out how to save flowers even though I’m not crafty at all. The colors were perfect for our wedding and looked amazing in our snowy seattle pictures!! Thank you for your beautiful creativity and creations!!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Entirely Poshable 30
    Entirely Poshable 31
    Entirely Poshable 32
  • Julianna

Julianna · Married on 01/19/2019

You can't find a better florist

Joleen was absolutely amazing to work with. She has such a fun, lighthearted personality that just puts you at ease and makes you forget all of your wedding stress.
    Not only are her flower selections stunning, but she has great customer service. I have a very busy schedule and work full-time, so I wasn't able to go with her to look at flowers like I wanted to. But she took the time to text me pictures of selections, asking what I thought of the colors, shapes, and textures. She even updated me when my flowers came in, sending me pictures before making the arrangements. Just amazing! I really ended up with the exact pieces that I wanted. Also, just days before the event we decided to add a garland and we had to switch up a few boutonnieres for family members that weren't coming. She managed all of these changes herself, so we didn't have to stress about it.
    If you're looking for a florist with great pricing, drop-dead gorgeous arrangements, and who won't bug you with details on the day of the event, Entirely Poshable is the best one for the job!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Entirely Poshable 43
    Entirely Poshable 44
    Entirely Poshable 45

Codi · Married on 01/18/2019

The best floral option you'll find.

Working with Entirely Poshable was the best experience. Joleen is so helpful and engaged. She listened to exactly what I wanted and didnt mind at all when I changed my mind 100000 time. The bouquets were SOOO much more gorgeous than I pictured. They were such a decent price I thought we'd be receiving these cute itty bitty bouquets. Nope! These bouquets were big, full, and absolutely beautiful. Thank you Joleen!!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Wu · Married on 01/12/2019

Best florist experience!

Joleen was a dream come true for us! She created the most beautiful florals—even better than all the Pinterest inspirations I showed her. She was always happy to tailor to our needs, extremely responsive, incredibly talented, super sweet, and worth every penny. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for a top notch florist. I’m excited to post photos once we receive them!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Kelsey · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastic, great price AMAZING WORK

Joleen was fantastic to work with. She was extremely patient with all my random arrangement additions, and she walked me through ideas when I had no idea what I wanted beyond a general “uuuh something like this picture I found on the internet?” The arrangements were stunning and I would recommend her to anyone any day. She is responsive, Professional, affordable priced and an overall joy to work with!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Entirely Poshable 46

Lindsey Sorenson · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

Joleen is amazing!! Her work is so beautiful!! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding or any occasion!! She completely made my wedding!! It was so gorgeous!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ronnie Mae · Married on 09/22/2018

You found your florist!

Found the most wonderful Joleen on Weddingwire - and she was a dream to work with! I did not have a specific photo to provide for inspiration, but it was not needed because after having great conversations - she made my vision come to a reality. As a wedding planner myself, I cannot recommend Entirely Poshable enough!! Worth every penny! She is very responsive, passionate, and assuring through the whole process!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Anna · Married on 09/10/2018

Beautiful flowers. Great service. Was very responsive. I received so many compliments about the arrangements. I will definitely be using Entirely Poshable again!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Entirely Poshable 47
    Entirely Poshable 48

Karen · Married on 08/21/2018

I can't say enough about how wonderful Joleen was to work with. Ours was a small wedding that we planned and paid for on our own; so many snags and disappointments with other vendors (seamstress, caterer, photographer etc.); the flowers were the one thing that were perfect. Not only was her pricing more than fair, she had great suggestions in helping me figure out my vision, and was always responsive when I contacted her. She delivered way more than promised or expected. I was also really impressed with how much she knew about different flower varieties. I would recommend her to anyone needing a florist. THANK YOU JOLEEN!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Entirely Poshable 49
    Entirely Poshable 50
    Entirely Poshable 51

Priscilla · Married on 08/11/2018

I am so glad I found Joleen, she is AMAZING. Our first meeting we went over everything I had in mind. She knew I wanted lanterns for the center pieces but we couldn't find them at a good price so she built them herself and they were sooo beautiful! They looked better than what I had pictured in my mind. She also built the arch for me. When I first saw it walking down the aisle I was seriously in awe with all its pretty flowers displayed on it. She really did an amazing job. My bouquet was so lovely also. I was in love with it all. Everything was perfect and the loveliest shades of light purple and white. She also made a beautiful flower crown for my cousin to wear. Also the flowers I initially wanted were out of season so she made such great suggestions with which flowers I should replace them with when we met. I highly recommend Joleen, she will go above and beyond, she did for me! Like I said she built my arch and lanterns. She set everything up and made it so that after the ceremony I could display the flowers from the arch and the mantel of the fireplace. Thanks again Joleen, I really appreciate all the work you put into my wedding.

*Will update with more pics once I receive them from the photographer

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Entirely Poshable 52
    Entirely Poshable 53
    Entirely Poshable 54
    Entirely Poshable 55
    Entirely Poshable 56
    Entirely Poshable 57

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Joleen was absolutely amazing! Flowers (and leaves) were what really set the stage for our wedding and her arrangements made everything perfect! A lot of flowers I wanted for the wedding were out of season, but Joleen helped find flowers that were perfect substitutes. I was so excited for my bouquets and it was absolutely gorgeous! Joleen has been at this for years and has mastered the art, and if she isn't your florist you're doing your whole wedding wrong.

Sent on 06/20/2018