Entertainment To Go Reviews

1 User photo

Entertainment To Go 1

Adam Lile · Married on 03/09/2019

The best day

Nick made my day amazing. Everyone at the reception was having a blast. I would recommend Nick to other people.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • JT Bird

JT Bird · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing DJ

I met Nick by chance asked him to be our DJ. I can not say enough about how wonderful he was. Not only is he professional, but he has alot of fun doing his job. Everyone at the reception loved him. 12/10 would hire again!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Max

Max Williams · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible DJ/Photo Booth Combo

Nick and Mike DJ’d and ran their photo both at my wedding on November 3rd. I cannot say enough about how exceptional the experience was. Mike played all of our requested music and dropped in some surprise older “hits” that our entire party loved. Mike knows how to really help the wedding flow and does a great job at managing order his end of things (speeches, music, playing to the crowd). Nick ran the photo booth and it was easily the highlight of the evening. Plenty of props, an easy to use system, and we loved getting copies of all the awesome photos that were taken. This is an easy 1 stop shop for DJ/Photo Booth needs. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan Hill · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional, experienced and flexible

Nick was great! Very personable and professional. He made everything go seamlessly and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Alyse · Married on 09/15/2018

I could not recommend nick enough! He kept me so calm and kept everyone on track and made everything run so smoothly!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Shawna · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I had an amazing wedding reception. Gary and Nick went above and beyond what our expectations were. From the lighting to the photo booth and music entertainment they were definitely the life of the party. They both worked with us from day one. After meeting with them for the first time I felt so relieved, they made the process of planning the reception so much easier and enjoyable. I cannot thank them enough for making this night so perfect for us!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Briana · Married on 05/19/2018

I normally am not a "Five Star" kind of gal but my husband and I LOVED Nick Shortino. He did an amazing job at making everything make sense for us and everything went to smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to have a DJ for ANY event they are wanting to plan.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Steven · Married on 04/28/2018

You really don't know the value of a good dj until you get to work with one. This is the guy who is going to be interacting with and entertaining your guests, and making sure the time line of events runs smoothly.
    Nick did all of that and more. Music, timing, it all was perfect. Ever been to a wedding and just couldn't hear what the dj was saying? Not this guy. His sound set up is legit.
    The guests enjoyed the photo booth and getting print outs also. Nick had a guy there running the booth and making sure everything went well. We enjoyed getting a photo guest book of everyone who took pictures for us.
    Thanks a bunch Nick we appreciate you!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2017

Nick has been a friend of mine for a while and it was absolutely no question we were going to use Entertainment To Go for our wedding. He was so professional and had so many good recommendations. I was not worried at all about how our reception would flow after spending our time going over everything with him at our final meeting. He was so thorough and made sure we wouldn’t have anything to worry about. The photo booth was a hit with our guests. I absolutely LOVE the look of their photobooth. The uplighting was amazing. I am so happy I went with the color I did. It definitely added so much extra to the room! And of course, our guests loved Nick. He definitely knows how to get the party up and moving! The music was great and everything flowed so smoothly! I can not say enough about him and their services. Can’t imagine using anyone else in the future!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

I could not be happier that we decided to go with Nick! He is so flexible, he didn't even get mad about me accidentally standing him up on one appointment! And good spirited! You can tell he loves his job, every time we met he had a smile on his face! We had a blast with him there! He was kind and curteous to all of our guest and very prompt with all of the song requests! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Entertainment To Go 2

Tom · Married on 09/17/2017

Nick was phenomenal to work with!!! We had so many compliments on everything from our wedding, but especially the music! Nick also made great suggestions to help keep the flow of the evening just right! Everything with the photo booth was also a hit! We cannot say enough great things about these guys! Definitely recommend you call them!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

First of all, Nick was flexible with the wedding plans. He was on time, professional, and helpful throughout the entire process. We were very thankful to have someone capable of coordinating the reception activities, our night was stress free with him there.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Mike and Nick Shortino and their services. Every request we had was complete with a "no problem at all" attitude from them. They are organized and efficient which makes all of the planning before-hand very smooth. They are honestly a joy to work alongside with. We were able to enjoy our wedding without the stress of worrying about music or keeping guests on the dance floor. Our dance floor was full the entire night - to the point where we had to kick people out!! Their photo booth is also something we've never seen before and fits so many people! Nick even put together a keepsake book for us and had our guests write messages by their photos. There is absolutely no reason to hire anyone but Entertainment To Go for your events. They are the best Kansas City has to offer.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

We found Entertainment To Go very professional from first contact through contracting. They were excellent about staying in touch with us and asking all the important questions to ensure the event would be flawless. Onsite they again providing high quality service, worked easily with the other elements of the event and provided a rocking party for everyone. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/29/2017

John · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a wonderful wedding thanks to Nick! His main goal was for us to have the "perfect wedding" I had a one on one with him prior to the wedding. He was very professional and helpful with suggestions and it was great! We had numerous guests tell us it was the best wedding they had been to and it was during a rain storm! Thank you Nick for all your help!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Nick and his team were delightful to work with and met all my expectations.
    We used the photo booth which our guests absolutely loved.
    Working with this company was easy, FUN, and I would highly recommend their services to anybody!
    Thank you for helping create a memorable event!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Cara · Married on 12/03/2016

Nick was fantastic! Communicative and eager to make our day fun and exciting. Nick is an expert in wedding reception planning and gave Michael and I some really great advice. We picked the music video service but his screens didn't work in the space we had for the reception so Nick went above and beyond to obtain a 55in screen TV and a tress tower. His emcee service was lively and fun and he ensured the party flowed and kept on going. I'd recommend him 100% and can't wait to throw another party big enough to warrant DJ services because he'd be the DJ I would hire!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Megan · Married on 11/17/2016

SO MUCH FUN!! Very professional, nice set up, and great quality! I would recommend to everyone and will use in the future for other events! Was a huge hit and everyone talked about it for several days after!

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

He is amazing!
    Easy to get a hold of, and made all of our requests, reality.
    You should def. book with Nick!

Sent on 10/30/2016

nick · Married on 10/29/2016

Nick was great! Super friendly, easy to work with, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Not much more we could ask for!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2016

Nick was fantastic. We had no idea what we were doing when it came to our special day/night. He helped us layout the plan for the night, chose perfect songs, and just kept the evening flowing perfectly. The photo booth was a hit! We received a book put together by entertainment to go with all the strips and notes from our friends and family! Highly recommend these fabulous individuals for your perfect special day!! Thank you so much nick!!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Tami · Married on 10/01/2016

I was given the name of Mike or Nick by a DJ friend who was no longer in the business. And I'm so thankful... using Entertainment to Go was the best recommendation I could have been given. I spoke initially with Mike who was incredible. Flexible, honest and genuinely wanted to help ensure I had a fantastic day with a great DJ. Mike was already booked, so he referred me to Nick who's demeanor was the exact same. As it turns out, months after booking, I realized Nick and I have many mutual Facebook friends and it was easy to tell we were gonna have fun at my wedding. Fun it was, and Nick was nothing short of amazing.
    And the most important, critical piece for me.... (a very type A, OCD bride) was the trust, comfort, and the "I got this" feeling I immediately received from Nick. I don't trust easily but immediately after meeting Nick I knew that he had my wedding in complete control. And that he did. A few days prior to the wedding, he called with a microphone recommendation change to ensure my guests could hear everything. The day of the wedding when things got a little off on my planning or timing, he simply came up, made a recommendation and off we went with the change. And when the party began dying off, Nick never left or began packing up. He kept playing for every last guest and every last dancer... He was incredible. Overall, if you're looking for a DJ who's got a great personality AND one that you can put complete trust in, these are your guys!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • LINDSAY

LINDSAY · Married on 09/09/2016

Nick was a fantastic DJ. He was always available to meet at my convenience and my location of choice during the planning process. He was quick to respond if I had any questions and the planning process was a breeze; Entertainment to Go had a planner worksheet for me to fill out as I came up with things like our first dance song, father/daughter dance, etc. It also let me list out details I hadn’t even thought of.. How we wanted the bridal party to be introduced, bouquet toss song, cake cutting song.. All these things were laid out for me, and Nick always went with the flow when I wanted to add things or eliminate things. He provided all the equipment, and even supplied mics for my ceremony musicians. E2G also had a photo booth option you could add to your reception! Their prices were very affordable for what they offered! Nick made sure my ceremony music flowed beautifully and the reception was great! He did so well reading our guests and playing what got them on the dance floor! He teamed up with my photographers to make sure the events of the evening flowed as planned. All of our guests, young and old (even my grandparents!!), danced the night away thanks to Nick and his impeccable skills!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Briana · Married on 08/17/2016

My husband & I had nothing but good things to say about Nick's entertainment services! He was responsive anytime I needed him, organized (I can't stress this enough...SO organized) and knew exactly what we wanted. He made it a fun experience. People are STILL talking about that night! If you are looking for a fun night of ANY kind...Nick is your go to guy!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/12/2016

Nick did an amazing job when it came to our wedding! Not one thing was forgot or overlooked, and he even worked behind the scenes with my MOH on her speech/rap! It made for one EPIC and memorable night!

Sent on 06/15/2016