Entertainment Specialists Reviews

250 | Boston, MA

250 Reviews for Entertainment Specialists

• Lisa Gillis · Getting married on 07/04/2021

Entertainment Specialist have been so wonderful to work with in planning the big day!

Entertainment Specialist have been so helpful in planning the big day!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kelly Mccarthy · Getting married on 01/16/2021

DJ Mike is the best!!

We used DJ Mike for our wedding over Labor Day weekend and I could not recommend him enough. Our friends and family could not stop raving about how great the music was. Not only was the music great, Mike was very professional and extremely helpful with planning and timing of the dances, speeches, etc. When it came to logistics he had great suggestions which really put me at ease. I was a bit all over the place leading up to the wedding and Mike was very flexible and accommodating with our last minute requests. Mike and his team truly made it a night to remember! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Eddie

Eddie Denney · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Hire Entertainment Specialists NOW!

We got married last Month in Newport RI and hired ES for uplighting at the venue, a photo booth and a DJ (John Zucco). We couldn't have been more pleased! The communication was great with a team of people from ES for every detail. They made sure the officiant, bride and groom could be heard with lapel mics. They helped us with a logo for the photo booth prints which everyone loved! They even sent us digital copies of the prints after out big day to share in the memories of our friends. Everything went off without a hitch and John was a rock star DJ and we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Entertainment Specialists!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Mark Strahan · Getting married on 01/08/2021

We LOVE John Zucco!!

Entertainment Specialists, in the person of John Zucco, was an outstanding aspect of our wonderful wedding celebration on 8/25/19! John was so friendly, helpful, accommodating and professional from the first time we met him at our home through the big day several weeks later! Truly, we couldn't have had a better experience without his participation!! He gets our highest and most heartwarming recommendation!! John was simply great and all the feedback from our families and guests confirmed that to us for days after! Thanks so much, John!!
    Jen &Mark Strahan

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Phillips · Married on 10/03/2020

Steve Fortes is amazing!

I am so happy I chose Entertainment Specialits for my wedding. Steve Fortes is incredible! He is fun, upbeat and truly loves what he does. During a pandemic this can get tricky and he responded to my very request and was flexible with our many regulations. He reads a crowd well and knows what to play when the time is right. I had the best time of my life!

Sent on 10/16/2020

katie · Married on 12/31/2019

DJ Ron had everyone dancing

I firmly believe music can make or break a wedding, and DJ Ron Furr made ours. He was helpful in offering suggestions for different formalities such as introductions and cake cutting, and once we were ready to party he had everyone dancing. Many guests commented that he played a great selection that guests of all ages enjoyed. The dance floor was packed! I definitely recommend DJ Ron and Entertainment Specialists!

Sent on 05/09/2020
  • achico

Alexandra · Married on 10/20/2019

DJ Emerson was Great!

DJ Emerson did an amazing job of mixing latin/hispanic, jazzy and 80's classic music for our variety of guests. We all had a blast with the mix of music.

Sent on 08/02/2020

Kathy Hipp · Married on 10/19/2019

DJ and photographer hired through ES

We hired DJ Ron and Chelsea from CLW Photography for our wedding. Both did a great job! Ron carefully went through everything we wanted and didn’t want at the reception with us and played great dance music. He also worked with us to provide the sound system for our friend who sang three songs during the ceremony. Chelsea was very easy to work with and had a good eye for photo backgrounds. ES represents some very talented artists!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • N Stanisha

N Stanisha · Married on 09/28/2019

Flexible & easy to work with

Steve Manning made our wedding fantastic! Just a few things to exemplify:

He's very easy to work with and receptive to playlist changed and last minute requests.

He has a great "announcer" voice.

He really can "read a room". A huge fraction of our wedding were huge punk rock fans and after seeing the reaction from an initial request Steve created a great playlist that went seamlessly from high energy rock n roll to slow dances and back again. Steve was a huge factor in our wedding's overall "vibe".

Sent on 09/29/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Martika, the best wedding DJ I've ever heard, and no i'm not biased

DJ Martika is amazing!!! We requested an non-stop dance party, and she delivered. I'd never been to a wedding that had so much people dancing the whole time. Usually, I feel DJs purposefully play a couple songs to cool down the dance floor, but not her. She played the perfect blend of disco, 80s pop, K-pop, and early 2000s pop so there was something for the parents' generation, us early 30s folks, and for our friends who only listen to Asian pop :P

We also had some custom music requests because we had choreographed dances, and she nailed all our dance cues perfectly! Would highly recommend her to any couple who likes to dance!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Kristina · Married on 09/20/2019

Dancing All Night Long

DJ Mike Amado and his assistant did an amazing job on our wedding day at Belle Mer. They accommodated all of our special music requests for the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception. He kept everyone of all ages and generations dancing all night long! Prior to our wedding, he showed us how knowledgeable and experienced he was in both music and lighting, guiding us to make the whole thing come together smoothly.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Molly Maynard · Married on 09/15/2019

Entertainment Specialists

DJ Mike Amado and his lighting assistant did an amazing job at our Willowdale Estate wedding this past September. The dance floor was full and people kept mentioning how much they loved the music! We had an older crowd at the wedding and they all loved that they knew the words to most of the songs! The tent looked beautiful with the uplighting and Mike was great at communicating with us and the Willowdale staff. Give them a call if you are looking for a wedding filled with dancing, singing, and laughter!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2019

I loved my experience with the Fun Sauce Band and Photobooth

I had the best experience with entertainment specialists from beginning to end. We struggled trying to decide between a band and a dj and didn't know what to do. the whole staff at entertainment specialists worked with our vision and customized the Fun Sauce Band to fit our needs. We had live music for ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner and then rocked out to the DJ for the remainder of the evening. Our guests raved about the talent of the band and loved the enthusiasm the DJ brought to the dance floor. I was concerned not having a band for dancing would make less people dance but the floor was packed all night. Being in the industry myself it was so reassuring to know i had an amazing team behind me to make my vision come true and i was able to have a stress free day.

We also got our photobooth services from Entertainment Specialists as well. Keith Washington the photo booth attendant was spectacular. He helped give people different ideas for their three photos and helped make everyone laugh through out the process. it showed that he loved his job and everyone enjoyed their experience in the photobooth. we purchased the memory book upgrade and we absolutely love it. I can't stop looking at the funny photos and will definitely have this as a coffee table book for others to see when they come over.

thank you all for making my day so special.

Sent on 09/13/2019

A Butner · Married on 09/06/2019

DJ Ron THE Entertainment Specialist!

We would like to thank you Ron for being our fantastic DJ at our wedding! You are experienced, thorough, knowledgeable, organized, funny and extremely awesome! All we had to do is tell you some songs we loved, what kind of music we liked and who was who and from there you put an unbelievable 5+ hour excellent entertainment program together!
    Anyone needing a great DJ for any occasion, we will recommend DJ Ron Furr from Special Entertainment anytime! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Cline · Married on 08/25/2019

DJ John Zucco

DJ John Zucco is, in a word, fantastic! He DJ'd our 8/25/19 wedding, and the music was perfect from start to finish. He immediately put us at ease when we met him prior to the wedding to discuss the reception and was very helpful in helping us choose processional and recessional music. He is so experienced and it really shows. During the reception, I happened to be chatting when my favorite song was played, and when he heard that I missed it, he played it again just for me. So sweet! He had everyone dancing for the entire reception and all my guests commented on how much they liked the music. He really contributed to making our event memorable! He is the ultimate professional, and I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Chris

Chris Mercedes · Married on 08/23/2019

DJ Martika and The Vogue Booth! Match made in heaven!

I don't normally write reviews but my experience with the Entertainment Specialists family was amazing from beginning to end. Steve handled most of the initial emails and was very responsive when I had any questions. We booked DJ Martika and I could not be more happier with that decision. As I am apart of the LGBTQ community and also of Latino decent I wanted to choose someone that would be able to cater to a very diverse range of guests while also making us feel comfortable. Martika easily excelled at that and it was almost as If I had known her all my life. She was very supportive and on board with all of our ideas. She had our dancefloor packed for the entire duration of the reception. I was very picky and selective with the type of music I wanted played as I am a music junkie and she managed to play a majority of our "Must Play" list and blend and transition the songs EFFORTLESSLY. From Disco, to Pop, to Latin, she sure is talented and her energy and excitement contributed to the whole vibe of our wedding. I had numerous guests compliment us on the music and her professionalism. I would hire her again in the future for any DJ services needed. Another hit of the night, also supplied by E.S was their Vogue Booth. Now we were worried at first as it's a newer product and wasn't sure if our guests would understand or know how to use it but we sure were WRONG. Our guests LOVED it and we could not stop laughing with all the funny videos/gifs they made in the booth. Overall Martika, the Vogue booth, lighting, and everything E.S contributed towards the day truly made our wedding a unique, special, and amazing time. We are overwhelmed with happy emotions of how well everything went. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding services.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Vic is great!

We had DJ Vic from Entertainment Specialists for our wedding in July. He was amazing! He had a few phone calls with us in advance to ensure our day was exactly what we wanted. His online song system was easy to use, and he was able to locate songs for us for special requests. He checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with the music. Very thorough, friendly, and dedicated! Not only did we love him, but many of our guests told us after the wedding that he was a great DJ. Highly recommend! Thank you, DJ Vic!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Katie Pratt · Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent!

DJ Mike Amado and his lighting assistant were incredible for our July 2019 wedding! The lighting was amazing and DJ Mike Amado was incredible! We had so many compliments of how great the music was all night long and had a ball dancing the night away! Everything was so great, I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He played all the music we loved and made very smooth transitions into every song. In addition, no song felt like it dragged on forever, Mike is professional and the best! I highly recommend him and his company!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Cherry

Cherry · Married on 07/05/2019

07.05.2019 a day to remember!

Booking my DJ and photobooth through Entertainment Specialists was easy and straightforward! They have a huge roster of services and performances and once you make your selection, everything is all set for you. As a Korean and Chinese couple with folks coming from abroad, we knew we wanted a DJ/MC who was culturally sensitive enough to manage both sides of our family. DJ Emelita was honestly so perfect for this role and is the best at what she does. She made great music selections that had everyone having fun and we are absolutely NOT a dancing crowd. I was able to send her some music in our languages and she seamlessly integrated it into the night. I loved her attention to detail and her energy was contagious throughout the night. I was really grateful that we found her. Keith Washington was our photo booth attendant and he is literally the best one I have ever encountered. He interacted with every single one of the guests and encouraged them to have fun and use props, so it wasn’t just boring photos all night. He was one of my favorite people that I interacted with all night. I am in awe of both of their passions and I would have paid more for them if you ask me to do this all over again. If you can I highly encourage you to specifically request both these professionals as they really made our wedding night!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Connor

Connor Reck · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome wedding - DJ Steve Manning is great

Entertainment specialists hooked us up with DJ Steve Manning for our wedding and he made the night amazing. His energy was great and everyone was on the dance floor dancing out of their minds. He was super responsive and easy to work with for planning, and on top of everything during the wedding providing sound & lights inside & out with seamless transitions. We highly recommend DJ Steve Manning and Entertainment Specialists for your event.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Kerry · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ Emelita was fabulous!

We hired DJ Emelita of Entertainment Specialists for our wedding. She was very pleasant and easy to work with. She was professional, responsive and fun! She had the crowd on their feet all night.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Allison Mars · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ Emelita rocks!

Emelita DJ'd our wedding this past weekend and did an incredible job! She was very thorough from the start and was able to accommodate all of our needs. All of our guests loved her and she was able to nail our style exactly!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent Entertainment

Steve Fortes was excellent from the time we asked him to be our DJ straight through the wedding. He kept the dance floor going all night. All of the guest raved about what a great job he did. He even worked with me to make sure the music volume and lights were ok for my concussion. I recommend him and entertainment specialists for anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Scott Hawley · Married on 03/11/2019

DJ Ron Furr will make your wedding better

DJ Ron Furr would do an amazing job with your wedding. He was instrumental in helping us plan the ceremony and reception. He could double as a wedding planner. We had no idea how the night would go. After a conversation with him, we were confident it would go well. He was generous with his time and incredibly patient with all of our questions.

Our wedding party was a mix of languages, ages, and backgrounds. We all had a blast. He played a great mix of songs and adjusted quickly to last minute requests.

Ron is the best. Hands down the best thing to happen to our planning and event.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Derek

Derek · Married on 10/13/2018

Entertainment to the max

We hired DJ Benny Goodman through Entertainment Specialists. He was awesome to work with, answered all our questions and was quick to respond. During the wedding Benny took care of everything, we didn't need to worry about any of the details and he kept people on the dancing floor all night!
    Also got the photo booth from ES, Barbara and her team did a great job. Everyone loved it and the pictures came out great! Loved the book they give you with everyone's photos. Nice touch.
    Highly recommend DJ Benny Goodman and Entertainment Specialists, they were great to work with and helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 12/17/2018