Entertain! Reviews

62 | Nashville, TN

62 Reviews for Entertain!

Entertain! 1
Entertain! 2
Entertain! 3
Entertain! 4
Entertain! 5
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/08/2019

Everyone. On. The. Dance. Floor.

DJ Chase made our wedding a memorable one! He handled both the ceremony and the reception music with grace and ease. There was never a dull moment or a lull on the dance floor! All of our guests have continued to rave since about just how talented he is! He was able to meld our top choices with other fan favorites. There are a few things that make OR break a wedding— music is a BIG one. Chase was organized and communicative up front, which paid off on our wedding day. Highly recommend Entertain! and DJ Chase!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Ian was our DJ on 5/18/19 and did an awesome job! He took the time to meet with us before the event so he could make sure he pronounced the names of our wedding party correctly and kept us on schedule! I’m very thankful Ian was so thorough and my husband Chase and I highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ Chase through Entertain!

DJ Chase was amazing to work with for our wedding reception! He played a great variety of music! Our guests were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • User7511608 · Recently married

The DJ was amazing. We had the best time ever!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Entertain!'s reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Katie · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional and fun

Brandon was the DJ for our 4/27/19 wedding and he was absolutely wonderful. Before the wedding, he coordinated with us and was amazing with communication. Brandon was extremely professional before and during our wedding. He took care of everything we needed and we never had to worry about anything. He kept the party going and he played amazing songs for us! We highly recommend using Entertain!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 04/12/2019

Couldn't have gone better!

Shawn did a fantastic job DJing our wedding at Allenbrooke Farms in April. The flow went perfect and he made sure he kept everyone on the floor (regardless of age) dancing all night. He was also super down to earth and easy to work with through the whole process. I would recommended Entertain! and specifically Shawn to anyone thinking about using a DJ!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Alyssa Wiseman · Married on 01/19/2019

Cody is the best!

We hired Cody Guynn as our wedding DJ and he was the best! He played all the best music (I didn’t want the usually boring wedding music) and was so energetic and nice. We would definitely hire him again and highly recommend that you do!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Erica Thomas · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome wedding DJ

We had a great experience using Entertain! for our wedding! Brandon Rolland was our DJ and did a fabulous job. He is very personable and was able to read the crowd to play to right songs. And I love the planning tools on the website where you can add must play songs, do not play songs, etc. You can also preview the songs before adding them to your lists which is nice. I highly recommend using this company!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Haley · Married on 11/04/2018

Cody Guynn & Entertain! for your wedding!

We booked Entertain! for our wedding which was a few weeks ago and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them as a company and more specifically, Cody Guynn as our DJ! I have seen him perform a few times in the past and recently was a guest at a wedding he was working. He is extremely profession, played music that fit everyone's taste/age and put on a really great reception for the bride and groom. From a bride standpoint, I could not have been happier with working with Cody from start to finish. He is punctual, always got back to my emails/texts right away answering any questions I may of have and really listened to us as a couple with the music selections we wanted for our wedding night. We honestly had one of the best receptions I have ever been to (not being bias either!!) and many of our guests said the same thing. Entertain! is very reasonably priced as well. I will be recommending Cody and Entertain! to all of my engaged friends!!! Thank you Cody for such a fun night!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Sara

Sara Miller · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Photobooth Experience

Booking with Entertain was one of the easiest tasks to mark off our "To Do" lists. They were reasonable, easy to work with, and super professional on the day of the event. Brandon even went above and beyond when I requested all the photobooth images after the wedding by emailing me a file with all the funny pictures!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Demi · Married on 10/20/2018

Brandon was great!

Brandon did a great job at our wedding! He was so easy to work with, responsive, professional, and made our wedding super fun! Plenty of guests commented on how great our DJ was. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend of course!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Paul · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Cody Guynn was amazing! He played at my Fiancee's and my wedding and was completely in touch with the crowd which let him change the music to match the mood instantly. If you are hosting a special event book Cody, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Nathaly · Married on 09/21/2018

We had Cody for our wedding and it was beyond what we could have hoped for. we had a small wedding and somehow everyone of our 60 guests got up danced the night away. Cody was very responsive, and was very attentive to what our tastes were. We had a latin/hip hop mix of music and he made it seem seamless! Overall we had a wonderful experience with Entertain and would book them again without a doubt.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Entertain! 6
    Entertain! 7

Kim · Married on 09/14/2018

Brandon Rolland was our DJ for our wedding at the Belle Meade Plantation a couple weeks ago and he was nothing short of amazing! The dance floor was packed at all times...guests are still talking about how incredible he was! I danced the entire night!! Prior to the wedding, we communicated with Brandon to let him know what songs/types of music we wanted to hear but in the end, we left it up to him to do his own thing, and I'm so glad we did! He kept everyone so engaged on the dance floor. He is so talented...I love that he actually mixes songs. He is also so easy to communicate with and accommodating...our girlfriends surprised us with a flash mob dance and Brandon worked/coordinated with them to play all the songs for their dance without us knowing...it was perfect and amazing! Brandon is the best of the best and we are so fortunate and grateful he was available for our wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/31/2018

Above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Kim · Married on 08/25/2018

We recently attended Gwen and Jack’s wedding at the Bell Tower. What a beautiful venue! But that’s for a different review! THIS review is for Jeremy. He was running the photo booth the night we were there and he really made our experience even more fun. We had heard about people having these at their weddings but had never done it. He walked us all through it and “showed us the ropes”. What a sweet young man he was. We had a nice conversation with him too afterwards. He had such positive things to say about the company he was there with! It’s no wonder why Jack hired them! Tell him thank you again for us! He needs a raise!
    Thanks a lot!

Kim and John from Galveston

Sent on 09/08/2018

Ariel · Married on 07/21/2018

We recently worked with Brandon from Entertain! as our DJ for our wedding reception and our guests are still raving about his skills! Brandon was such a professional throughout the wedding planning process and very easy to work with. His song selection portal was so easy and fun to use! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Brandon was so great at our wedding! Everyone was dancing until the very last song, and he did an awesome job with all the announcements. Not to mention all the ladies loved him because of his good looks.
    I would definitely recommend Brandon with Entertain! as a DJ for any event.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Entertain! for our wedding reception this past weekend and couldn't be happier with our DJ, Clif. He did an amazing job...everyone had a blast dancing and loved the music. He was great! Clif was professional and quickly responded to my questions and texts. All of the music flowed perfectly from dinner to dancing. He even helped out with a last minute microphone request for our officiant. I would use him again for any type of event.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Melanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Booking Entertain! for our wedding was a no brainer! From the very beginning, they were so professional and helpful! We hired a DJ and photobooth for our wedding, and both were a hit. Lukasz killed it with the music, taking a short list of must play songs and suggestions and playing exactly what I would have put on a playlist for our wedding, except I didn't have to take the time to make one! I walked around all night going "I love this song!". He kept everyone having a great time. The photobooth was also a huge hit with our guests, and we love the keepsake scrapbook we got with all the photos! Entertain! came highly recommended and it was an easy and great decision to go with them!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jeremy · Married on 04/14/2018

Brandon was the DJ at my best friends wedding and he was out of this world. I have never seen a dance floor that energized. It showed me how important the DJ is to having a successful event. I mean he literally made the party. I will recommend him to anyone I can and he will definitely be the DJ at my wedding. No matter what the price! He is worth it. You have to see it to beleieve how outstanding he is.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Entertain!'s reply:

Thank you Jeremy for leaving us such a wonderful review!

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

I could not say enough nice things about Brandon Rolland. He made out Wedding SO FUN! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. I am being 100% honest when i say the number 1 question I have received all week was "WHO WAS YOUR DJ?" I have given his name out on paper to people that were at my wedding at least 4-5 x within a 3 day period. He was professional, fun, and played the absolute best music. He knows how to read the crowd! Also,He kept me calm throughout the planning process due to him being so familiar with our venue and knowing our venue. Brandon, thank you so much. Rob and I will never forget you making out wedding so fun!

Thanks,
    Courtney Parker

Sent on 04/11/2018

Alexanderia · Married on 11/11/2017

Brandon was absolutely amazing! Besides playing great music all night, he was professional and helpful prior to our wedding during the chaos of planning. We will recommend any endeavor that Brandon is a part of and look forward to using him for future occasions.

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Entertain! 8
    Entertain! 9

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2017

Our DJ, Brent Elliott, was an absolute dream to work with! He was very available and enthusiastic. He kept the entirety of our guest list on their feet the whole evening - no one could resist his song choices. He also did some live mixing and was able to seamlessly fade each song into the next. He made sure all of the bride and groom's requests got played, and we have received so many compliments about him!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2017

Shawn (DJ Deadstock) was the DJ at my wedding and I couldn't have asked for someone more helpful, fun, or genuinely kind. He went above and beyond to make sure he had the right songs for the right moment and when WE (me and my husband) slipped up and gave him the wrong song for the Son-Mother dance, he didn't even sweat when we asked him to change it.

If you're looking for a DJ, hit him up. Everyone will be dancing and having a great time. He made my night!!! Don't think, just book!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017