Entertain! Reviews

57 | Nashville, TN

57 Reviews for Entertain!

Entertain! 1
Entertain! 2
Entertain! 3
Entertain! 4
Entertain! 5
  • User7511608 ·

The DJ was amazing. We had the best time ever!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Entertain!'s reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Alyssa Wiseman · Married on 01/19/2019

Cody is the best!

We hired Cody Guynn as our wedding DJ and he was the best! He played all the best music (I didn’t want the usually boring wedding music) and was so energetic and nice. We would definitely hire him again and highly recommend that you do!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Erica Thomas · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome wedding DJ

We had a great experience using Entertain! for our wedding! Brandon Rolland was our DJ and did a fabulous job. He is very personable and was able to read the crowd to play to right songs. And I love the planning tools on the website where you can add must play songs, do not play songs, etc. You can also preview the songs before adding them to your lists which is nice. I highly recommend using this company!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Haley · Married on 11/04/2018

Cody Guynn & Entertain! for your wedding!

We booked Entertain! for our wedding which was a few weeks ago and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them as a company and more specifically, Cody Guynn as our DJ! I have seen him perform a few times in the past and recently was a guest at a wedding he was working. He is extremely profession, played music that fit everyone's taste/age and put on a really great reception for the bride and groom. From a bride standpoint, I could not have been happier with working with Cody from start to finish. He is punctual, always got back to my emails/texts right away answering any questions I may of have and really listened to us as a couple with the music selections we wanted for our wedding night. We honestly had one of the best receptions I have ever been to (not being bias either!!) and many of our guests said the same thing. Entertain! is very reasonably priced as well. I will be recommending Cody and Entertain! to all of my engaged friends!!! Thank you Cody for such a fun night!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Sara

Sara Miller · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Photobooth Experience

Booking with Entertain was one of the easiest tasks to mark off our "To Do" lists. They were reasonable, easy to work with, and super professional on the day of the event. Brandon even went above and beyond when I requested all the photobooth images after the wedding by emailing me a file with all the funny pictures!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Demi · Married on 10/20/2018

Brandon was great!

Brandon did a great job at our wedding! He was so easy to work with, responsive, professional, and made our wedding super fun! Plenty of guests commented on how great our DJ was. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend of course!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Paul · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Cody Guynn was amazing! He played at my Fiancee's and my wedding and was completely in touch with the crowd which let him change the music to match the mood instantly. If you are hosting a special event book Cody, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Nathaly · Married on 09/21/2018

We had Cody for our wedding and it was beyond what we could have hoped for. we had a small wedding and somehow everyone of our 60 guests got up danced the night away. Cody was very responsive, and was very attentive to what our tastes were. We had a latin/hip hop mix of music and he made it seem seamless! Overall we had a wonderful experience with Entertain and would book them again without a doubt.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Entertain! 6
    Entertain! 7

Kim · Married on 09/14/2018

Brandon Rolland was our DJ for our wedding at the Belle Meade Plantation a couple weeks ago and he was nothing short of amazing! The dance floor was packed at all times...guests are still talking about how incredible he was! I danced the entire night!! Prior to the wedding, we communicated with Brandon to let him know what songs/types of music we wanted to hear but in the end, we left it up to him to do his own thing, and I'm so glad we did! He kept everyone so engaged on the dance floor. He is so talented...I love that he actually mixes songs. He is also so easy to communicate with and accommodating...our girlfriends surprised us with a flash mob dance and Brandon worked/coordinated with them to play all the songs for their dance without us knowing...it was perfect and amazing! Brandon is the best of the best and we are so fortunate and grateful he was available for our wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/31/2018

Above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Kim · Married on 08/25/2018

We recently attended Gwen and Jack’s wedding at the Bell Tower. What a beautiful venue! But that’s for a different review! THIS review is for Jeremy. He was running the photo booth the night we were there and he really made our experience even more fun. We had heard about people having these at their weddings but had never done it. He walked us all through it and “showed us the ropes”. What a sweet young man he was. We had a nice conversation with him too afterwards. He had such positive things to say about the company he was there with! It’s no wonder why Jack hired them! Tell him thank you again for us! He needs a raise!
    Thanks a lot!

Kim and John from Galveston

Sent on 09/08/2018

Ariel · Married on 07/21/2018

We recently worked with Brandon from Entertain! as our DJ for our wedding reception and our guests are still raving about his skills! Brandon was such a professional throughout the wedding planning process and very easy to work with. His song selection portal was so easy and fun to use! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Brandon was so great at our wedding! Everyone was dancing until the very last song, and he did an awesome job with all the announcements. Not to mention all the ladies loved him because of his good looks.
    I would definitely recommend Brandon with Entertain! as a DJ for any event.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Entertain! for our wedding reception this past weekend and couldn't be happier with our DJ, Clif. He did an amazing job...everyone had a blast dancing and loved the music. He was great! Clif was professional and quickly responded to my questions and texts. All of the music flowed perfectly from dinner to dancing. He even helped out with a last minute microphone request for our officiant. I would use him again for any type of event.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Melanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Booking Entertain! for our wedding was a no brainer! From the very beginning, they were so professional and helpful! We hired a DJ and photobooth for our wedding, and both were a hit. Lukasz killed it with the music, taking a short list of must play songs and suggestions and playing exactly what I would have put on a playlist for our wedding, except I didn't have to take the time to make one! I walked around all night going "I love this song!". He kept everyone having a great time. The photobooth was also a huge hit with our guests, and we love the keepsake scrapbook we got with all the photos! Entertain! came highly recommended and it was an easy and great decision to go with them!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jeremy · Married on 04/14/2018

Brandon was the DJ at my best friends wedding and he was out of this world. I have never seen a dance floor that energized. It showed me how important the DJ is to having a successful event. I mean he literally made the party. I will recommend him to anyone I can and he will definitely be the DJ at my wedding. No matter what the price! He is worth it. You have to see it to beleieve how outstanding he is.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Entertain!'s reply:

Thank you Jeremy for leaving us such a wonderful review!

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

I could not say enough nice things about Brandon Rolland. He made out Wedding SO FUN! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. I am being 100% honest when i say the number 1 question I have received all week was "WHO WAS YOUR DJ?" I have given his name out on paper to people that were at my wedding at least 4-5 x within a 3 day period. He was professional, fun, and played the absolute best music. He knows how to read the crowd! Also,He kept me calm throughout the planning process due to him being so familiar with our venue and knowing our venue. Brandon, thank you so much. Rob and I will never forget you making out wedding so fun!

Thanks,
    Courtney Parker

Sent on 04/11/2018

Alexanderia · Married on 11/11/2017

Brandon was absolutely amazing! Besides playing great music all night, he was professional and helpful prior to our wedding during the chaos of planning. We will recommend any endeavor that Brandon is a part of and look forward to using him for future occasions.

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Entertain! 8
    Entertain! 9

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2017

Our DJ, Brent Elliott, was an absolute dream to work with! He was very available and enthusiastic. He kept the entirety of our guest list on their feet the whole evening - no one could resist his song choices. He also did some live mixing and was able to seamlessly fade each song into the next. He made sure all of the bride and groom's requests got played, and we have received so many compliments about him!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2017

Shawn (DJ Deadstock) was the DJ at my wedding and I couldn't have asked for someone more helpful, fun, or genuinely kind. He went above and beyond to make sure he had the right songs for the right moment and when WE (me and my husband) slipped up and gave him the wrong song for the Son-Mother dance, he didn't even sweat when we asked him to change it.

If you're looking for a DJ, hit him up. Everyone will be dancing and having a great time. He made my night!!! Don't think, just book!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Michael · Married on 10/07/2017

Brent was very easy to work with and is an awesome DJ!! He was great at putting the perfect mix of songs that we wanted together and had the dance floor poppin!! I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Brandon was our Dj for our October wedding and was incredible!! He met with us beforehand and totally got our style. Everyone LOVED the music and are still talking about how great our Dj was. He's not your typical Dj and played great mixes, keeping the party going all night! He was also very accommodating to all of our requests. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Worth every penny and such a flexible team. We originally booked for a DJ, Brandon, but had to cancel due to some budget issues. We did hire out day of coordinator through Entertain! and I could not have been happier. LB was wonderful, kept everything going at the right pace, made me feel confident in my plans, and kept it all together. The wedding would not have been the same without this team.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Casey · Married on 09/22/2017

We LOVED having Brandon as our DJ, he was so great and made our wedding the most incredible party ever. The music was great and we loved every moment!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

dylan · Married on 09/15/2017

Brandon is one of a kind! When i thought "okay so we need a DJ" i was worried. One, you never really think of these things before you fall in love and well i wanted to have the best entertainment for our guest and after speaking with Brandon [personally] i trusted his words that "This will be a crazy fun and exciting night". Of course i believed that to be true just because it was going to be "OUR" wedding. I had NO IDEA that the fun and excitment would be so impacting just because of some music. It is more than "music" anyone can plug in an iPod and get down but what Brandon did was fill our entire wedding with dancing, laughing, some tears, and more importantly made our wedding Magical. With that being said, Brandon you are without a doubt a true gem, and brought the party! Thank you so much! from the -Bass Family :)

Sent on 12/22/2016

Entertain!'s reply:

Thank you very much for the amazing review. We love creating the party of a lifetime, and yours was no exception. Brandon works very hard to make it as easy as possible on you, so you can enjoy your big day! Thank you for choosing Entertain! we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!