Entertain Me Event Planning Reviews

29 | Oxford, PA

29 Reviews for Entertain Me Event Planning

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Heidi was literally invaluable in planning and executing my wedding. Her vendor recommendations and logistical input were very helpful. Since I had my reception at home there was a ton of work to do and she and her team went above and beyond to make sure everything got set up and went smoothly. Book her, seriously.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Heidi · Married on 10/15/2011

Heidi was absolutely amazing and made planning our wedding and the day-of so much easier. She answered any and all questions quickly and had great advice regarding style, decor, timing and any other detail we asked about. She reassured all my bridal worries and has the perfect personality for this job: fun, easy to get along with, yet detail-oriented and no-nonsense. She took care of all vendor issues and got everyone organized to where we had no issues. She's great working with family members too. I would highly recommend Heidi to any engaged couple!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2011

Heidi was amazing! We ran into several tough situations and she guided us perfectly. She also was great at taking charge to get things done exactly how I wanted so there was no need to fret over if decor was set up, if things were cleaned up, etc. Heidi really listened to my wishes and I didn't have to worry about anything. She didn't hestitate to do anything that needed done and touched base regularly to see if we needed anything, like food, drinks, etc. Heidi is very personable and felt more like a friend helping out than a vendor. I would use her again for any large parties and def recommend her for weddings. Overall...Heidi simply went well above and beyond.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2011

We only hired Heidi for our ceremony services. We wanted to make sure we had a coordinator to help during the ceremony (catholic ceremony). Heidi was awesome. She was professional and very easy to get along with. It was definitely worth getting her to help out. If I had wanted a wedding coordinator for my whole day, I definitely would have gotten Heidi – I didn’t need one which is why I didn’t get her but I would recommend her to anyone. She was always quick to respond to my million questions and was there when I needed her for something. You won’t regret booking her!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Julia · Married on 01/29/2011

I can not say enough great things about Heidi and her staff. Whatever you do...HIRE HER!! I initially believed I did not need a wedding planner but many told me I should hire a day of wedding planner. This was one of the best decisions in my wedding planing process. Entertain Me Event Planning was always ten steps ahead of me and was the reason, I believe, the day went off without a hitch. Heidi and her staff helped me to create a beautiful classy welcome board for guests to see as they arrived at the hotel during the wedding weekend. They also created beautiful wedding programs for the ceremony. Heidi reached out to all the vendors before hand and made sure everything ran smoothly on the day of. She even made sure that the bride and groom ate all their dinner and enjoyed the reception!! Hiring Entertain Me Event Planning will be the best thing you can do during your planning process and will save you money along with unnecessary stress and headaches. Thanks Heidi for making my wedding day so special!!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/30/2010

Heidi and her team were in one word phenomenal! We had our wedding 10-30-10 and everything ran so smoothly! If there were any problems, and I don’t believe that there were, Heidi and her team handled it with professionalism and quickly solved the issue. We actually had to postpone our original wedding date because my husband’s brother was deployed overseas; Heidi was so great about it and so understanding and gave us no problems at all with switching the dates. I can’t say enough good things about her, she was a lifesaver and allowed me to enjoy my day and not have to worry about a thing.

Heidi assembled our centerpieces (which was no easy task), sweetheart table, cake table, escort card table; I had a lot of DIY projects. Heidi and her team executed everything better than I had imagined. They also made sure everything was pack up and put it in the cars at the end of the night. The simple fact that I could enjoy my night and not have to worry about anything was so beyond what words can explain. I had guest came up to me before they were leaving and actually said to me “I’ve never seen a bride so relaxed and enjoy herself so much at her own wedding before”. If it wasn’t for Heidi there is no way I would have enjoyed myself as much as I did. If you want an easy and carefree day where you do not have to worry about a thing except enjoying yourself, then I highly recommend Heidi and her team.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Christine · Married on 10/08/2010

Our decision to hire Heidi was the best decision of the wedding planning process!!! She was more than amazing!! Although we only hired Heidi as a Day of Coordinator she provided guidance throughout the wedding planning process. She was extremely responsive through emails and was able to give helpful advice!!!'
    The day of the wedding Heidi was AMAZING!!! The ceremony and reception were BEAUTIFUL!! Everything we discussed prior to the wedding was perfect plus more than I could imagine. Throughout the night, Heidi kept the evening flowing and made everything run perfectly. She even was able to fix my dress multiple times after the bustle broke!!! She took the stress out of the wedding day and I was able to enjoy every minute of the day knowing all the details were taken care of!!!
    If you would like your wedding day to run PERFECTLY, Heidi will make it happen!!!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Courtney · Married on 09/11/2010

Heidi from Entertain Me Event Planning was a fantastic wedding planner! She was very helpful and informative throughout all phases of planning out our wedding. She gave excellent vendor recommendations and was on top of everything at all times! We loved working with Heidi and we would definitely recommend her to any future bride!
    -Courtney and Mike Reeves

Sent on 09/26/2010

Alison · Married on 09/04/2010

Heidi is not only extremely professional and organized, she is also incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. I knew from the moment I met her that she would take care of everything, including our not too experienced caterer. Luckily, she's not afraid to run the show :) She put me at ease, and handled everything with such professionalism. She was there for our busy set-up, untimely ceremony, bustle issues (thanks!), and finally, to clean and pack (in cars) our MANY wedding items! I truly feel her services are priceless and I am so thankful we decided to add a coordinator to our budget! I would VERY HIGHLY recommend Heidi to anyone planning a wedding or an event! Thank you Heidi!

Sent on 09/22/2010

Maria · Married on 07/31/2010

Heidi and her staff are very professional and caring. They did everything they could to make sure my wedding day ran perfectly. I even left some things up to them to do with their own ideas and creativity and I was very impressed with the end result. Everything that Heidi and her team did up to and at my wedding and reception exceeded my expectations! I felt very special and important. I didn't feel like just a client. I would highly suggest EntertainMe to any of my closest friends or family members. Thanks again Heidi!

Sent on 08/23/2010

Rebecca · Married on 07/25/2010

One of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding was getting a day-of coordinator (DOC), and we could not have been happier with who we chose- Heidi Kern was fantastic! When we met with her the first time, we knew immediately that this was someone who would get things done! She clearly knows what she is doing, and was both encouraging and honest! (if there was something she wasn't sure would work, she'd let us know, and would offer suggestions about how to make everything go perfectly without squashing our style!)
    A few weeks before the wedding we met again, to sort out all the details. She created a timeline for the wedding, kept in contact with all the vendors to make sure they were on top of everything (and we knew we were in good hands when our other vendors were excited to be working with Heidi again), and generally made our day free of stress. The best way to know if your DOC did a good job is if you never had a moment of stress or worry- we never had to think for a second about whether our vendors were on top of everything, we did not have anyone come to us with any problems, Heidi took care of everything.
    Further, she went above and beyond on the day of the wedding! We had to make changes due to the weather, as we arrived a huge storm began, but we did not have to spend a minute worrying about what to do, Heidi and our other fantastic vendors made everything work! Heidi also found me stomach soothers for my nervous stomach, made sure we had a ton of food to take back to the hotel with us, even drove me and my new husband back to the hotel so we didn't have to take the shuttle bus back! Her husband was her assistant for the day, and he did a great job too ! (we thought of him as our secret service agent, with sunglasses and walkie-talkie, making sure our day went perfectly). They both were professional, made sure that everything went smoothly, and had fun doing it!
    Heidi clearly loves her job and does it fantastically well, we recommend her whole-heartedly.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Meagan · Married on 04/24/2010

Getting a Day of Coordinator was my birthday gift from my husband. Best birthday gift ever! Heidi and her team were invaluable to me and my family the day of. She took care of any and everything that needed to be done from setting up the escort cards and keeping things moving to making sure everything was packed up at the end of the night. I highly recommend Entertain Me Event Planning for anyone looking for a Day of Coordinator. It gave me peace of mind and let me just enjoy the day.

Sent on 05/08/2010

Laura · Married on 02/13/2010

Heidi made my wedding day absolutely perfect! She coordinated with all vendors and made sure that the worst blizzard on record didn't cause an ounce of trouble on our big day. She let me send decorations and other things for the reception to her home address and then set everything up at the reception site exactly as I'd have doen it if I'd been there myself. Heidi even stepped up and offered to pick up all of the alcohol for us when our first source fell through due to the storm. Heidi was always available by phone and email and really kept me calm, especially during that last week. Thanks to Heidi, my husband and I and our family and friends were truly able to enjoy our wedding day and not worry about a thing. Hire her-- you won't regret it!!

Sent on 03/01/2010

Pamela · Married on 11/01/2009

I hired Heidi as my DOC, but she really went above and beyond what a day of coordinator needs to do. She met with me several times in person to help me iron out all of my DIY details and she was always available by phone or email. I had some major issues on our wedding day (including an out of control bridesmaid and a very late cake delivery) and she handled them all. The best money I spent for our wedding was in hiring Heidi!

Sent on 11/17/2009

E · Married on 10/17/2009

We hired Heidi for DOC services. She was, however, accessible by e-mail. She coordinated the set-up of our reception venue. I gave her very specific details, layouts, and tons of "little things" that had to be set-up and she did an excellent job. Walking into the reception area took my breath away. She also went above and beyond her duty to coordinate the reception and getting things back to our house. I would recommend her to any bride without reservation.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Tara · Married on 09/26/2009

I found Heidi through my local board on the Knot. My husband and I met with her and didn't bother meeting with anyone else. She instantly understood that our wedding was going to be more like a party than a wedding, and was right on board with our board game theme.

We booked Heidi in January and didn't really contact her much until about two months before the wedding. She would send me occasional e-mails asking if I needed anything, but I just didn't! I met up with Heidi twice before our wedding, once to go over details and to discuss matters with her, and finally with our caterer about three weeks before the wedding. At both meetings she was helpful and not shy on offering her opinion or telling the vendor what I wanted. I was waffling on whether or not we should have a bar at our wedding since it was a lunch reception. She convinced me that we should, and you know what? She was right!

On the day Heidi was the first vendor I saw in the morning and the last before I left. She and her assistant were very friendly and the day ran very smoothly. We had a very small wedding so I know ours was easier for her than most she does, but she still did a wonderful job.

I highly recommend Heidi and her team! If you think you don't need a DOC, trust me, you do. Having Heidi around to do set-up and take care of any last minute problems was worth what I paid her and more!

Sent on 10/09/2009
  • Tabatha623

Tabatha · Married on 09/12/2009

I had a lot of trouble with my reception venue leading up the big day. However I was totally at ease knowing that Stephanie & Kurt would handle everything. Kurt was awesome at the picture location; he kept us on schedule & ensured we took very artistic shots. Stephanie made the reception venue look better than I could have ever imagined. It truly was stunning! At the end of everything, there is no amount of money that could explain Stephanie & Kurt's worths. Thank you Heidi, Steph, and Kurt for helping me enjoy the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/02/2009

Erin · Married on 06/07/2009

Using Heidi was one of the best decisions I made with my wedding! I was not stressed at all on the day of because I felt so confident that she had everything under control, and she did! She made sure to keep everyone on time, everything in its place. She even helped me some before the wedding when having an issue with my venue. She was more than willing to answer any of my questions by phone or e-mail. She even let us borrow some of her wedding items so we didn't have to purchase it just for one day. She is amazing, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/25/2009

Abby · Married on 09/19/2008

I don't even know where to begin with Heidi. She is unbelievable. I used her as my day of coordinator and she went above and beyond any call of duty. In the middle of the reception, we had run out of raspberry vodka. Before we had realized it, her assistant was already back from the liquor store with more. At the end of the reception, it was brought to our attention that the uncle who's car was supposed to be the gift/etc. car, had left without packing up the car. Heidi took our house keys, dropped all of our stuff off at our apartment and made sure everything was put away as she saw fit. The countless big and little things she did were off the charts. She genuinely cares about the outcome of your wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Jenny · Married on 06/29/2008

Hiring Heidi was the best decision we ever made! It was so fantastic to be guests at our own wedding and not have to worry about anything! She set up, she cleaned up, and made sure we had food and drink at every moment! My friends were able to enjoy themselves because Heidi did everything. She coordinated the flow all evening and was busy every time I saw her. I saved money on centerpieces because Heidi lent us bowls to float the flowers in. This was money very well spent.

Sent on 06/30/2008

Meredith · Married on 06/20/2008

BEST DECISION I MADE IN THE WHOLE WEDDING PLANNING PROCESS

Sent on 10/08/2008

Sophie · Married on 01/26/2008

Heidi and her staff were such an important part of out day, that I'm not sure what we would have done without them. She worked side by side with us during the planning process, and her advice was amazing. We ordered invitations from her company, they were PERFECT and were reasonably priced, and she did our centerpieces! We thought the prices were great, the service was flawless, and I am now proud to call her a friend.

Sent on 03/25/2008

jamie · Married on 10/28/2006

Heidi Kern was such an asset to my wedding. I wouldn't have made it through my big day without her. She was very helpful in every way possible and I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 01/16/2008

Marley · Married on 08/12/2006

Entertain Me's planner, Heidi Kern was so helpful, professional, and just plain wonderful! She helped me plan my wedding day from beginning to end, AND even helped get our honeymoon details in order. She was there when ever I needed her, I emailed her a ton, and everyone in the wedding party and in our families adored her!! So, I can't say enough good things about her!! If you need a planner or even a DOC she is the one to go to! If you have any questions you can email me at mrlyboone@yahoo.com Good Luck

Sent on 06/08/2007

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2011

My fiancee thought I was crazy for hiring a day of Coordinator until he saw Heidi in action on our wedding day...he realized in about 5 minutes that he was wrong, Heidi was needed not wanted!

Sent on 07/05/2011