ENTERTAIN AND MORE Reviews

4 | Jamaica, NY

4 Reviews for ENTERTAIN AND MORE

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2013

Andre Downer and company made the day of my wedding special. I often hear couples complain about the DJ's for their weddings and I was therefore apprehensive about hiring someone that was not recommended by a friend or family member. But when my husband and I met him we were immediately put at ease. On the day of the wedding himself, the mc and photographer arrived on time and carried out every one of my wishes to the detail and added his own touch to the music play list. The guests enjoyed themselves and wanted to know where I found him.

Thanks a million to Entertain and More!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Robert · Married on 05/27/2013

They did a great job. Steve the photographer was excellent and very professional. Andre the Dj got the party going With the music. He played everything which was great due to the fact we had a mix crowd.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Cathy · Married on 10/19/2012

Hi my name is Cathy and I would put my name on this dj any day not only did he go out of his way to make my day so amazing his pricing and deals are the best out there. And to top it all off he was always around to help me out no matter how busy he was at my crazy hours and all going on in my life he acted more like a great friend and help me get thur the day and it has turnd out amazing any questions I will be happy to confirm by email he has my info. If you want a amazing event this is your guy look no more :)

Sent on 11/06/2012
  • User3408293 · event on: 11/30/2012

I wholeheartedly recommend this vendor. The DJ was professional, responsive to my guests requests and provided a good mix of music for various age groups. The photographer was also exceptional and timely. My event would not.have been as great without this DJ. Try them and see for yourself.

Sent on 07/20/2013