Enriquez Entertainment Reviews

178 Reviews for Enriquez Entertainment

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/12/2020

Look no further!

We’ve had Enriquez Entertainment DJ at all 3 of the weddings in our family and wouldn’t have it any other way! They provided the music for both of my brothers weddings and now mine! They are awesome to work with and really know how to get the party started! They totally nailed the music choices - we gave some ideas for what we were looking for and they couldn’t have done a better job. They are extremely progressional and super fun! Couldn’t have asked for a better MC & DJ team!!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Erin White · Married on 10/18/2019

Incredible from start to finish! Do not hesitate in trusting these guys!!

From start to finish, my experience was 5 star. Any question I had, there was always a quick response via email, or an offer to call and discuss. The Gabo design (which I HIGHLY recommend getting in your package-it really made the dance floor pop) was incredible and I received so many compliments. I was blown away with Dave and Matt. They were the utmost professional. They were kind, helpful, timely and a joy to work with.
    The music was perfect all night long and Matt was great with the crowd. I received so many compliments on the music. Everyone had and incredible time. Dave and Matt managed the entrance music with such ease and any little request I had, they went above and beyond. I had a vision on how all the entrance songs would go, and they exceeded every expectation. They kept the dance floor fun and it was a party all night long. The up lighting was a great addition as well. Between the music, the Gabo, the DJ, the MC and the professionalism, I could not have picked a better company. So I thank you Enriquez Entertainment for making our special day, even more special.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

It was a pleasure working with Andrew leading up to the wedding day. On the day of, Mike did a great job keeping everyone up and dancing and had great energy. We all had a blast and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/06/2019

C West · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly Recommend :)

I highly recommend Enriquez Entertainment. Andrew was a pleasure to work with leading up to our wedding. Mike and Brian were our DJs and they kept our lively group on the dance floor. The icing on the cake was the personalized Gobo. We couldn’t be happier with our choice!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2019

Kept the party going!

The whole E.E. team was great and super easy to work with. Dave was our DJ on the big day and he was amazing. Our family and friends never left the dance floor and we received so many compliments afterwards about how great the music was! I would highly recommend :)

Sent on 01/13/2020

Enriquez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! We had a blast at your wedding. It was our pleasure to work with you both to create a memorable event! Congratulations again!!

Amanda Forbes · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception!

Enriquez Entertainment was fantastic! Matt and Dave kept the party going all night, and the dance floor was full right up until the last song of the night! Andrew was incredibly helpful with planning and ensured that everything was seamless. We had no stress the day of and everything went perfectly! The photo booth was a nice addition and guests loved it. We cannot thank Enriquez Entertainment enough!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Joe Mastrogiovanni · Married on 03/30/2019

Simply perfect

The most important thing is not having to worry about a vendor once they're booked. Any questions you have, they are more than happy to answer and on the actual day, they really know how to read the room and give an amazing experience. Never been to a wedding with a better company doing DJ services!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2018

The music made my wedding!

I let my husband have the task of choosing the DJ for our wedding, which was a little scary for me to let him do this! We met the gentlemen from Enriquez Entertainment at a wedding show at the Grand Hotel and decided to go with them. They emailed over paperwork which was super helpful in planning our music choices ( I made copies because I kept changing my mind!).

To be honest I had nightmares about the music....I was worried about it, but I worried for nothing! Mike Franz was our DJ and he killed it! The music for our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we wanted! For the reception, we had a huge mix of music; everything from country to 90s pop! He was able to integrate all of our request and make it a party that we and our guests will never forget! After the wedding we had SO many guests tell us how amazing the music was and that it made the wedding!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomenal experience, great memories!

Wow, what an awesome time we had at our wedding! Josh did an amazing job keeping the dance floor hopping all night! He was great at making suggestions and taking our music tastes into account. And worked with us on the kind of lighting we wanted. All in all, couldn't have asked for better in a DJ.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/21/2018

Dave and Matt were absolutly amazing. We had people on the dance floor that we have never seen dance before. Can't thank them enough for making the night unforgetable. People were honestly complimenting us how amazing the night was. I had to give the credit to the dj's. Everytime we tried to sit down and eat, a good song would come on and we had to get back out on the dance floor.

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • W

Will · Married on 09/15/2018

What a perfect night! From the beginning of speaking with Andrew and Josh, my wife and I knew that we would be in good hands. Enriquez Entertainment was highly recommended by my friend in the DJ business. Andrew was friendly and very accommodating to our requests for the songs and timeframe of the venue. Josh was our MC and AMAZING. He was next to us every step of the way during our reception. The whole party rocked on till midnight with an perfectly blended playlist of songs and a few funny wedding games. Overall, we were beyond happy with the level of service that the company provided and recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Stephanie · event on: 06/14/2018

Enrique entertainment was absolutely wonderful! This is the third time we have used them and will again for any future events. They were professional and flexible. They kept the crowd going at all times. Everyone commented on how wonderful they were. I highly recommend them

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jason · Married on 05/06/2018

Phenomenal DJ Team!
    Our guests couldn't get enough of the stylistic sounds of Enriquez Entertainment. Guest's were constantly on the dance floor, DJ played the crowd and both DJ and MC interacted with all. Our family and friends absolutely loved the transition of songs and the array of up-lighting. We still receive tons of post wedding compliments about our entertainment.
    Dave and Matt are awesome and truly went above and beyond. My wife and I couldn't of been happier with our choice.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Dana · Married on 03/17/2018

Enriquez Entertainment just worked our wedding on 3/17/18 and knocked it out of the park! The open air photobooth was a great addition to our wedding and a major crowd-pleaser. Our DJ was Mike Franz, however, based on how accommodating Andrew was throughout the entire planning process we are confident that whomever he has working the event would do a fantastic job. Mike was on time, professional, organized, and stuck to what we wanted to be played. He took the temperature of the crowd to keep the party going which is exactly the recipe we wanted for our special day. We cannot thank him and the other attendants that day enough for making the music the staple of the night! Thank you for ensuring we had a blast!! - Dana & Mike C.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/10/2018

Enriquez Entertainment is the best !! From beginning to end Andrew was extremely professional and responsive. Mav was our DJ and truly listened to what type of music and vibe we wanted for our wedding. Enriquez Entertainment made our wedding a true party, which is exactly what we wanted. Mav read the crowd and kept the energy up the entire time. My husband and I truly believe the music makes the wedding and with Enriquez it definitely did!! The dance floor was filled the entire time - so much so that at the end of the night, our maitre d said she hasn’t seen a wedding like this since she’s worked there! We couldn’t have had a better time and experience with Enriquez Entertainment. Weddings can be stressful but Andrew and Mav made sure to make the DJ aspect of our wedding flawless. Forever thankful to Enriquez Entertainment for the most fun and best night of our lives!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Catherine · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Enriquez Entertainment for our wedding on November 11th. The evening was absolutely perfect in every way. The song choice during the cocktail hour, dinner, and party could not have been better. The atmosphere and vibe of the reception room with the gobo light and up lighting changing colors throughout the evening was breathtaking. Then, there’s Andrew, the MC, who knows his craft and presents it well. He brought constant energy to continuously motivate the crowd. He was an absolute professional during the planning phase and during the event itself. Have a question in the weeks leading up to your event? He gets back to you quickly. There is no need to look any further for a top quality, professional entertainment company with state of the art equipment. The choice is clear!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Susan · Married on 09/09/2017

We had an amazing time and the music was PERFECT! Davie V. was our DJ and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We started by talking to Davie on the phone, then sending in our paperwork and requests, and then a face-to-face meetup 2 weeks before the wedding - and he completely got everything we had in mind. He did such a good job of covering all the favorites across all the different genres. One of the aunts couldn't stop talking about how wonderful it was to hear Sinatra, my mom got to dance to The Twist, and I got to hear Nelly without even having to request him! Seriously, it was absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you so much for getting the party started and keeping it going to celebrate our big day!! We had a great time and so did our guests. It was nice to see everyone up and dancing with us on such a special day! We appreciate how professional you were from start to finish and knowledgeable in helping plan for our wedding.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Brandon · Married on 08/05/2017

Mike did an awesome job on our wedding day from the music execution during our ceremony to announcing our wedding party in the reception. He had an upbeat personality and got people dancing! We had selected a mix of songs which he did a great job of playing. He was on-top of the night and was in communication with myself and the maitre de the entire night. I couldn't have asked for him to do anything differently on our special day, thank you! I highly recommend Enriquez Entertainment for your next event.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Alicia · Married on 07/14/2017

Andrew and Dave were absolutely amazing! We are so happy with the atmosphere they created at our wedding. Our guests were up and dancing from start to finish. They were great to work with and made sure everything was going just as we planned. Dave did a great job of mixing in requests and playing according to the crowd. Andrew was great about hyping up the room and helped to make our night one we will never forget. Our wedding was almost three weeks ago now and our guests still are talking about how great the music was the whole night!

-Alicia & Joe D.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Judy · event on: 07/08/2017

Mike was the DJ at our daughter's high school graduation party. He did everything we asked of him and did so gladly. We told him it was basically a "dance party" and we wanted guests (most of them were high school aged friends) to be on the dance floor the whole night, and they were. He took song requests from our guests and played them immediately. He was polite, friendly and respectful. We couldn't have asked for anything better and will certainly use this company again!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Christopher · Married on 07/07/2017

Andrew and his team at Enriquez Entertainment were fantastic from beginning to end! Our DJ was Mike and he couldn't have been any better. He got our guests on the dance floor the whole night and people were buzzing about our wedding for days! My wife and I recommend them as a must have for your wedding, they are first class all the way!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Best DJs ever!!! Steve & Dave gave us the most memorable party experience on our wedding night!! They worked in all the songs we requested in the smartest & coolest of ways and made it impossible for anyone to resist the dance floor. As the night went on, I realized how crucial it was to have professionals handle the most important night of our lives. Our emcee Steve did a phenomenal job taking care of the crowd, making sure everything went according to schedule, and managing all the little details. Thank you so much for your hard work and for all of the wonderful memories we will have!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Brianna · Married on 06/30/2017

We loved our DJ and emcee from Enriquez Entertainment! Steve and Dave kept the party going all night and did a great job. They planned out a great timeline that allowed for a lot of time on the dance floor with many different types of music. We met with Steve right before the wedding and he gave great advice about what songs to use for different things. We could not be happier with the services they provided!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Christine · Married on 05/28/2017

We had an excellent experience with Enriquez Entertainment for our wedding! They were professional, accommodating to our needs, and surpassed our expectations

Sent on 08/12/2017