18 Reviews for ENMUSE Photography

Second Shooter (1)
17 ENMUSE Photography Reviews

Wow! Aside from the fact that all of our photos looked absolutely gorgeous, Avina & Edwin were just great people to work with. They were very accommodating and super nice. They went above and beyond what I expected. They did a wonderful job staying positive and making us feel comfortable in the 100 degree heat. They were both very professional when it came to quality but they didn't make it stuffy with professionalism. They were all around perfect and I would recommend them to anyone and feel confident that they would be pleased with their work as well.

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Enmuse is wonderful! Edwin and Avina are seriously talented, and really listened to what my husband and I wanted during the entire process. Our engagement photos were beautiful, and while we are still waiting on wedding photos, I know they will be perfect. They were very receptive when I sent them examples of photos that I liked, and made sure to incorporate my requests into the engagement photos and wedding day. They have a great range of styles they are able to photograph in, and they definitely have a knack for capturing everything just the way you want! They were also so wonderful to work with! On our wedding day I felt like whenever I looked up hoping to to find one of them for a picture, they were always there to capture the moment! You can't go wrong booking with Enmuse!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

ENMUSE was fantastic! We looked for photographers that provided a variety of photography styles - not just heavily posed or all action shots. Just one look at their work and you can immediately see their incredible attention to detail and ability to really capture amazing moments. Seeing their portfolio in person was really breathtaking and we knew we had found the right people for the job.

On the day of our event, Avina and Edwin were so comfortable to work with - they made us feel at ease throughout the night. Our guests and family also told us the same thing. We opted to do a 'first look' and the entire process was so much fun. Avina was able to quickly set up shots and Edwin was so fast while really capturing so much! We could not believe how quickly and effortless it felt to take all of those photos. Throughout the rest of the night, they blended in to the crowd and were able to capture so many great moments!

While on our honeymoon, they posted up two preview shots on Facebook which was such a nice surprise. They also have a wonderful website where they posted images that we could easily direct friends and family too. Upon seeing all of our images, the photos were truly spectacular- very elegant and natural! We really could not say more positive things about ENMUSE and would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

As soon as I discovered ENMUSE Photography, I absolutely knew I wanted Avina and Edwin to photograph our engagement/wedding. The quality of every other photographer we looked at did not match that of ENMUSE. I'm so happy we invested in them because our engagement/wedding photos are the best!

For our engagement session, they were extremely helpful in coming up with a theme and choosing outfits that would complement the theme/location. Since they have worked at our venue before, they knew exactly what images to capture and where. They were so efficient that we even finished taking pictures ahead of schedule which allowed us to capture specifics shots that I liked off Pinterest.

We received our engagement/wedding photographs back in a very timely manner. We got our engagement photos back via dropbox 2.5 weeks after our session (they later sent us a customized DVD with all our photos). We got a sneak peek of our wedding photos on their facebook/blog 5 weeks after our wedding and received all of our wedding photos on a DVD 2 months after our wedding. (FYI, the DVD comes in a very nice case that is customized with your photos and the actual DVD has a photo on it too.) For our 2 hour engagement session, we received 307 photos. For our wedding, we received 999 photos.

The only thing I regret is not hiring them for longer on our wedding day. We had them for 8 hours (from the time I set foot at our venue to get dressed to the end of the night), but since the bridesmaids and I had to do hair/makeup at our hotel, I don't have great pictures of all of us getting ready.

Oh...one more thing, we have a black lab and they were super accommodating in helping us capture special moments with him at our engagement session and during our wedding. :)

Overall, I highly recommend ENMUSE Photography. We really admire their patience, hard work, attention to detail, creativity, and talent! We keep looking through our wedding photos and are falling more and more in love them!

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Best 'vendor' we hired for our wedding hands down.. they seemed like good friends at the end and i wish they would shoot more than weddings and engagements so i could hire them again! They can work in any situation and have the best attitude. They make any situation comfortable and produce the best photos i've ever seen. The amount of compliments we have gotten from our pictures has been overwhelming and so nice all thanks to Avina and Edwin. I really can't say enough great things about them. Perfection comes to mind and i hope i get a change to work with them again!

Profile Picture User3866326, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could sum up Enmuse Photography in one word it would be, "perfection". I work with photographers regularly in my profession, so I knew finding the perfect Photographer for my wedding was going to be a challenge. I was impressed with Enmuse's work on their website so I decided to meet with them. Shortly after sitting down with Edwin and Avina, I knew they were a perfect! I knew I needed at least 2 photographers for my wedding day, and the fact they were a husband and wife duo was a huge plus! Wedding Photography is so intimate and personal, and it makes so much since for the cameras to be in love with each other as Edwin and Avina are. My expectations were set ridiculously high, and every single one was exceeded. The photography on the wedding day was very smooth and comfortable. I was very big on having mostly candid shots, which they perfectly delivered, but also loved the posed shots they took as well. Everything was flawless, and as far as talent is concerned, I think the photos speak for themselves!
Thank you so much Edwin & Avina for capturing my day so beautifully, I truly couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Korleigh, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Edwin and Avina are the dream team for wedding photography. They are very easy to work with but still professional. More importantly, the pictures and the album came out great! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User4943675, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very fortunate to have stumbled across Enmuse photography randomly on Facebook. Immediately, we were drawn to their portfolio. It seems from their portfolio that Edwin and Avina (AKA EDWINA) have done a diverse range of weddings, so we knew that they were definitely up for the humongous task of covering our own wedding...that was a combination of traditional Indonesian ceremony and a western reception. Specifically for the traditional ceremony, Enmuse truly captured all the important moments and the cultural essence of it all. Edwin and Avina are truly a great husband and wife team. They were very calming to be around. For us, this quality was very important especially on a day where every thing felt hectic and rushed! Lastly, Edwin and Avina are very creative. They do their homework and have plenty of ideas for fun creative shots!

Overall, we are extremely happy with the pictures and will recommend them for your big day! We love you, EDWINA!

Profile Picture Nadia, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Edwin and Avina for engagement and wedding photos. I am completing this review based on the engagement photos. PHENOMENAL is the only word that comes to mind. Our photos are so beautiful and original. We used them to create our own wedding magazine and provided copies to our wedding guests. The wedding was almost a month ago and my guests are still raving about how much they like the engagement photos. We have not received our wedding photos but we know they will be fabulous. We loved them so much that our friends will use them for their December wedding. If you want nontraditional and funky photos that people will talk about for months....Hire ENMUSE!!!

Profile Picture Ursula, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Even if you don't live in Georgia, your money will be well spent to fly Edwin and Avina for your special occasion. That's what we did, and their services exceeded our expectations.

ENMUSE Photography was recommended to us, and after seeing their work we knew they would be the best choice for our engagement and wedding photos. Before we flew down to Georgia for our engagement photo shoot, they spent much time talking to us over video chat and finding the right locations to match our personalities, tastes, and desires. We decided to fly them up to Michigan for our wedding photos and they went out of their way to survey and find the perfect locations before the wedding. We were very pleased when we saw their photos! They were flexible, professional, and a very fun couple to work with. We highly recommend them. Look no further. Thanks Edwin and Avina for your great work!

Profile Picture Nestor, 7/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best wedding photographers we can ask for!

Both Edwin and Avina are very personable, friendly, creative, and professional. We had our wedding in Hawaii and they took amazingly beautiful pictures that captured our emotions on that day perfectly. We love our wedding pictures very much, and have received many compliments from people who saw them. We are grateful to have Enmuse as a part of our wedding and would definitely recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Fara, 5/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Enmuse was an absolute joy to work with! They came highly recommended by the estate director at our venue and once we met with them at Starbucks, we saw why. They offer so many varieties of styles of photography, are extremely flexible, and such sweet people. They are also reasonably priced when you consider their talent. Edwin and Avina (i.e., Enmuse) took our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We spent pretty much an entire day with them in Athens, GA for our engagement shoot and had a blast! Once the wedding day rolled around, they felt like friends and it was natural to have them snapping away while we got ready for the ceremony, etc. We could not be happier with the outcome of our pictures, and have had SO MANY compliments on our wedding pictures. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Enmuse was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! They did both our engagement and wedding pictures. We had a very distinct vision of how we wanted our pictures to look and they listened, came with such creative ideas and nailed it!! They have such an amazing eye that you can tell them what you're thinking and they deliver with a picture that not only hits that vision, but exceeds it! My husband and I were thrilled when we learned that both our engagement AND wedding pictures were published on national websites because their talent is definitely worth the spotlight! If we have any events in the future, they will be our first call!!

Profile Picture remy, 3/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

“I don’t think there exists another business entity that has the combination of a high quality product, excellent customer service, professional execution, and great prices like ENMUSE Photography. From day one, the planning has been impeccable which made the photo shoots smooth. The attitudes of both photographers were always positive, creative, and professional even when my wife and I didn’t know what we wanted or how to execute it. Even though we ordered the longest photo shoot ever, our photographers attitudes were about creating a masterpiece, which they did! I can, without a doubt, say these are the best photographers without seeing the rest. My wife and I are currently looking for excuses to have them take our pictures because they are just that good! I rarely write reviews for anyone but if you read this and you look at their work and still go somewhere else either your pictures will not look as good, the photographer will not be as professional, you may not get what you asked for in the planning, or the prices will be super high! Trust me my wife and I went to 8 bridal shows (yes, I went with her). None compare!”

Profile Picture Michael, 3/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met the ENMUSE duo at a bridal show and we were impressed from the get go. They were very accommodating and sincerely professional throughout the process. It was our first time doing a professional shoot but they made us feel like pros at it. We had our ideas in mind but they found ways to enhance the looks and feel of it. We had our photographs back to us in no time. The processing and editing was spectacular.
Thank you for an outstanding job at our engagement session and wishing you all the successes.
Highly recommended!!!

Shermeen & Ali

Profile Picture Ali, 12/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Edwin & Avina were wonderful! They responded very promptly to every e-mail & answered any questions that we had. Our Wedding album looks completely amazing & we love it! I have recommended them to several other Brides & will continue to.

Profile Picture Candice, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Avina and Edward were great!! We were very happy with their service, talents and professionalism!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/12, 2 Reviews