ENMUSE Photography Reviews

ENMUSE Photography 5
  • Brittany

Brittany Bell · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Very Friendly!

Very friendly couple! I love the quality of the photography and the friendliness of the owners! Very responsive.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jessica Choi · Married on 08/31/2019

Kind, funny, relatable, and best of all, RIDICULOUSLY great at what they do!

Jonny and I are coming off of our engagement session with Edwin and Avina - and we had such an amazing experience that we're writing ENMUSE a review even before our actual wedding.

We had whittled down photographers in Atlanta to a select few and met with ENMUSE first. Coming off of the meeting, Jonny and I looked at each other and immediately said "THEY'RE THE ONE".

Let me tell you why.

Edwin and Avina are the type of people you want to grab a drink with. They're the couple that you'd have game night with. They're kind, funny, relatable, and best of all, ridiculously great at what they do. They are just the type of people you want to be with for your 2+ hours of engagement photos, and calls/emails in between, and I'm sure (when we get there), 8+ hours on your wedding.

Now a little bit about our engagement session. I'm terrified of the camera - awful really. When you put Jonny and I together, we're just about the most awkward people in front of cameras. That being said, we were both really worried about taking engagement photos and coming out looking like a bunch of schmucks... because let's be honest. Not every photographer can get the best shots, the best moments, the most intimate (but not awkward) sides of you.. of both of you.

.. but that's exactly what Edwin and Avina did. Our three-hour engagement session was unbelievably comfortable. Jonny and I didn't feel weird for even the tiniest of moments. The three hours went by in a flash and by the end, the pictures were beautiful. We account all of it to ENMUSE and Edwin/Avina's ability to really capture our relationship and the things that were important to us.

ENMUSE Photography 6
    Sent on 04/29/2019

Christella · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfection & On Point!

I knew I wanted to have Enmuse as our wedding photographer from the beginning. After meeting with Edwin and Avina, they gave me even more reassurance and felt 100% sure that they would do a great job. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, they were easy to work with, answers all your questions, give feedback and recommendations. They were very helpful with planning your Day-of timeline! They gave many suggestions
    on things that you wouldn't even think of, which was great!

On the day of, they were very timely and well prepared. They were very organized with taking group photos for the bridal party & groomsmen, as well as all of the family photos. They were quick with giving/helping everyone with their poses with clear directions. You can tell that they were always in sync with each other and they were on point. We received many compliments on how well organized they were and how much photos they took.

The results were amazing. We got so many pictures back from Enmuse. We received many compliments on how beautiful all the photos were. They did so well!!!

Edwin & Avina - Thank you so much for capturing our wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Nicole · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolute perfection

I literally got married 2 days ago and immediately came to review for Enmuse because of how SPECTACULAR they are! Words absolutely cannot describe how perfect Avina and Edwin are in every aspect- talent, professionalism, organization, etc. The two of them were by far the best and easiest vendor to work with. I had so many nerves on the day of my wedding, as every bride does, and Avina and Edwin made me feel completely relaxed and confident. Their calm and fun demeanor was just what I needed. Their ideas and creativity are unmatched! My husband and I were giggling the entire time with them and had the best time taking our photos. EVERY single guest at my wedding came to me to compliment my choice of photographers- rightfully so! If Enmuse isn’t available for your wedding date, change your date. I promise hiring them will be the best decision you ever make for your wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Deepali

Deepali · Married on 02/09/2019

Immensely talented and professional with kindness and care for all

Edwin and Avina are two amazing people who have integrated passion and art into everything that they do. We had a wedding of 500 people and they were extremely patient and kind throughout it all. They cater to each and every type of couple.

To be honest as a bride who has a walking disability, I wear leg braces and have limited mobility. I was not sure how comfortable I would be with taking pictures during our engagement photoshoot and throughout our wedding events. Edwin and Avina changed that for me. From our very first frame they provided wonderful suggestions and worked around my limitations. Not only that, they are truly flexible. Our wedding had a few hiccups along the way. They pivoted with us and ensured we didn't have to worry about photography during the event. I highly recommend them to any and every person who wants beautifully shot, artistic photos that incite memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Hulsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Magical Memories

Enmuse Photography is amazing! My daughter's wedding was beautiful! Looking at the pictures now I see things I remember, but made magical! Avina and Edwin were everywhere but never intrusive. Their photos are beautifully artistic and they also caught the emotions on everyone's faces, especially the love between my daughter and her husband.

Our requests were not easy, but they were very enthusiastic and made the dogs, the Harleys, and the fairy tale castle all come together to tell the love story of this wonderful couple! Avina and Edwin work together perfectly and seem to read each others minds to be in the right place at the right time! Just the right combination of posed and candid pictures, and always the right lighting!

I have so many favorite photos, I can't decide what to frame! Thanks to Enmuse Photography we will be able to look back and relive the love, tears, laughter, and joy of this wedding day!

ENMUSE Photography 7
    ENMUSE Photography 8
    ENMUSE Photography 9
    Sent on 12/17/2018

Neelam · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing couple to work with! Very happy with our pictures!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Aliya · Married on 03/31/2018

We were searching for wedding photographers that can blend art, light, colors and precious moments from our unique Indian farm wedding in Spring. These guys captured everything we were hoping for and beyond. We loved that we got not one but two photographers leveraging the same time to take shots from multiple angles which gave us much more value for our money but they just knew how to bring that unique creativity in each photo especially when we weren’t even posing.

These photos will be cherished forever and it’s been months since our wedding and my husband and I still go back to see them and are so very grateful to Enmuse for delivering excellent work.

They were on time, super nice, fun, professional, respectful and delivered above and beyond. We loved them and guarantee every bride and groom would as well!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lena · Married on 02/25/2018

Edwin and Avina embraced our special day and made it memorable. Their professionalism and artistic talent took the daunting task of coordinating and capturing every event of the day. From the unique angles of the major ceremony to the smallest attention to detail of accessories and decorations, ENMUSE did not miss a single moment. They have made that single magical day last forever.
    Working with Edwin and Avina could not have been easier. The scheduling and execution was right on point. There was not a wasted minute with them. They listen to your requests and ensure that they are incorporated with the artistic flare that makes ENMUSE special. I recommend ENMUSE to anyone and everyone that wants their engagement and wedding day photos to be done with you as their priority.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

Edwin and Avina were amazing to work with and our pictures turned out amazing! I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area!

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • Sarita

Sarita · Married on 08/26/2017

Edwin and Avina of ENMUSE Photography are quite simply put - The best. We used their services for our engagement photo shoot and for our 2-day wedding last year. They have great eyes for photography and they are able to capture couples/individuals personalities perfectly. They're also such a cute couple filled with so much love and laughter, making all of our sessions with them such a pleasure. Wedding weekends and wedding planning can be stressful, however, you can count on Edwin and Avina to ease that stress with their professionalism and charm combined. My husband and I love these two, and highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Prathna · Married on 11/26/2016

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with our experience with Edwin and Avina. To say they were amazing to work with would be an understatement. They are kind, patient (key for Indian wedding), flexible, detail-oriented, professional and yet very warm--the makings of the perfect photographers. The pictures turned out stunning, which we knew they would. We wanted to work with Enmuse because they really focus on natural lighting, resulting in bright, beautiful, NATURAL pictures, something that was very important for us. We are so grateful that we were able to have Enmuse be our photographers and capture memories that will last us a lifetime!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Danica · Married on 08/27/2016

Very talented duo! Super professional, friendly, and they made everyone feel very relaxed on the day. Would highly recommend ENMUSE to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Clayron · Married on 08/21/2016

Our experience with Enmuse Photography was amazing! They made our day very a very special memory through photographs. They met with us several weeks prior to our wedding date and spent quite some time getting to know us to ensure our day would be captured exactly the way we would like it to be. They were very professional and creative in the way that they worked and we would definitely recommend them for anyone who is seeking great work and personable individuals to capture their memories forever!

ENMUSE Photography 10
    ENMUSE Photography 17
    ENMUSE Photography 18
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Mallory · Married on 07/03/2016

Wow! Aside from the fact that all of our photos looked absolutely gorgeous, Avina & Edwin were just great people to work with. They were very accommodating and super nice. They went above and beyond what I expected. They did a wonderful job staying positive and making us feel comfortable in the 100 degree heat. They were both very professional when it came to quality but they didn't make it stuffy with professionalism. They were all around perfect and I would recommend them to anyone and feel confident that they would be pleased with their work as well.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

A wonderful husband/wife team. We are so lucky to have found ENMUSE and consider them among the best in the Southeast region. We were married three years ago, and still receive the most gracious compliments on our photography. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

ENMUSE was fantastic! We looked for photographers that provided a variety of photography styles - not just heavily posed or all action shots. Just one look at their work and you can immediately see their incredible attention to detail and ability to really capture amazing moments. Seeing their portfolio in person was really breathtaking and we knew we had found the right people for the job.

On the day of our event, Avina and Edwin were so comfortable to work with - they made us feel at ease throughout the night. Our guests and family also told us the same thing. We opted to do a 'first look' and the entire process was so much fun. Avina was able to quickly set up shots and Edwin was so fast while really capturing so much! We could not believe how quickly and effortless it felt to take all of those photos. Throughout the rest of the night, they blended in to the crowd and were able to capture so many great moments!

While on our honeymoon, they posted up two preview shots on Facebook which was such a nice surprise. They also have a wonderful website where they posted images that we could easily direct friends and family too. Upon seeing all of our images, the photos were truly spectacular- very elegant and natural! We really could not say more positive things about ENMUSE and would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Margaret · Married on 04/04/2015

As soon as I discovered ENMUSE Photography, I absolutely knew I wanted Avina and Edwin to photograph our engagement/wedding. The quality of every other photographer we looked at did not match that of ENMUSE. I'm so happy we invested in them because our engagement/wedding photos are the best!

For our engagement session, they were extremely helpful in coming up with a theme and choosing outfits that would complement the theme/location. Since they have worked at our venue before, they knew exactly what images to capture and where. They were so efficient that we even finished taking pictures ahead of schedule which allowed us to capture specifics shots that I liked off Pinterest.

We received our engagement/wedding photographs back in a very timely manner. We got our engagement photos back via dropbox 2.5 weeks after our session (they later sent us a customized DVD with all our photos). We got a sneak peek of our wedding photos on their facebook/blog 5 weeks after our wedding and received all of our wedding photos on a DVD 2 months after our wedding. (FYI, the DVD comes in a very nice case that is customized with your photos and the actual DVD has a photo on it too.) For our 2 hour engagement session, we received 307 photos. For our wedding, we received 999 photos.

The only thing I regret is not hiring them for longer on our wedding day. We had them for 8 hours (from the time I set foot at our venue to get dressed to the end of the night), but since the bridesmaids and I had to do hair/makeup at our hotel, I don't have great pictures of all of us getting ready.

Oh...one more thing, we have a black lab and they were super accommodating in helping us capture special moments with him at our engagement session and during our wedding. :)

Overall, I highly recommend ENMUSE Photography. We really admire their patience, hard work, attention to detail, creativity, and talent! We keep looking through our wedding photos and are falling more and more in love them!

Sent on 06/14/2015

clarence · Married on 09/27/2014

My wife and I used them for our wedding and for our engagement photos. They were absolutely awesome; it felt really good using a couple to take our photos. We now have them hung up all over our house and they are amazing.

ENMUSE Photography 19
    ENMUSE Photography 20
    ENMUSE Photography 21
    ENMUSE Photography 22
    ENMUSE Photography 23
    ENMUSE Photography 24
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Best 'vendor' we hired for our wedding hands down.. they seemed like good friends at the end and i wish they would shoot more than weddings and engagements so i could hire them again! They can work in any situation and have the best attitude. They make any situation comfortable and produce the best photos i've ever seen. The amount of compliments we have gotten from our pictures has been overwhelming and so nice all thanks to Avina and Edwin. I really can't say enough great things about them. Perfection comes to mind and i hope i get a change to work with them again!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Korleigh · Married on 06/07/2014

If I could sum up Enmuse Photography in one word it would be, "perfection". I work with photographers regularly in my profession, so I knew finding the perfect Photographer for my wedding was going to be a challenge. I was impressed with Enmuse's work on their website so I decided to meet with them. Shortly after sitting down with Edwin and Avina, I knew they were a perfect! I knew I needed at least 2 photographers for my wedding day, and the fact they were a husband and wife duo was a huge plus! Wedding Photography is so intimate and personal, and it makes so much since for the cameras to be in love with each other as Edwin and Avina are. My expectations were set ridiculously high, and every single one was exceeded. The photography on the wedding day was very smooth and comfortable. I was very big on having mostly candid shots, which they perfectly delivered, but also loved the posed shots they took as well. Everything was flawless, and as far as talent is concerned, I think the photos speak for themselves!
    Thank you so much Edwin & Avina for capturing my day so beautifully, I truly couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Edwin and Avina are the dream team for wedding photography. They are very easy to work with but still professional. More importantly, the pictures and the album came out great! Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/04/2015
  • Nadia

Nadia · Married on 01/04/2014

We were very fortunate to have stumbled across Enmuse photography randomly on Facebook. Immediately, we were drawn to their portfolio. It seems from their portfolio that Edwin and Avina (AKA EDWINA) have done a diverse range of weddings, so we knew that they were definitely up for the humongous task of covering our own wedding...that was a combination of traditional Indonesian ceremony and a western reception. Specifically for the traditional ceremony, Enmuse truly captured all the important moments and the cultural essence of it all. Edwin and Avina are truly a great husband and wife team. They were very calming to be around. For us, this quality was very important especially on a day where every thing felt hectic and rushed! Lastly, Edwin and Avina are very creative. They do their homework and have plenty of ideas for fun creative shots!

Overall, we are extremely happy with the pictures and will recommend them for your big day! We love you, EDWINA!

Sent on 02/02/2014

Dhruv · event on: 10/19/2013

Edwin and Avina were absolutely fantastic!! We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire them as our wedding photographers. One of our biggest concerns a few days before the shoot was that neither of us could think of how we would strike different poses on the day of the shoot without looking awkward..Edwin and Avina took care of that fear right from the get go. They are spontaneous, they keep it light and most of all they're a lot of fun to work with! Our engagement pictures turned out absolutely great!! Couldn't have been happier with our decision to work with them.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Ursula · Married on 09/07/2013

I used Edwin and Avina for engagement and wedding photos. I am completing this review based on the engagement photos. PHENOMENAL is the only word that comes to mind. Our photos are so beautiful and original. We used them to create our own wedding magazine and provided copies to our wedding guests. The wedding was almost a month ago and my guests are still raving about how much they like the engagement photos. We have not received our wedding photos but we know they will be fabulous. We loved them so much that our friends will use them for their December wedding. If you want nontraditional and funky photos that people will talk about for months....Hire ENMUSE!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013