Enloe Entertainment Reviews

Enloe Entertainment 4
Enloe Entertainment 5

Chris Schultz · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Fun Night!

Jimmy & Melody were the PERFECT duo to complete our wonderful day! From day one, we could tell Jimmy & Melody were going to be the best fit for us. Jimmy had us laughing in our meeting (a big bonus for me) & Melody was super organized (which was a HUGE plus for my wife as she can be a bit unorganized). They certainly kept all of our guests on the dance floor throughout the entire night. The photobooth was a great add-on as well! We did that instead of our favors and would HIGHLY suggest getting a photobooth over favors.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Howard A. · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Astros Won & Best Night

Enloe Entertainment absolutely made our night SPECTACULAR! They were so full of energy during our consultations (which made me feel better as I like to party) and brought that same energy and took it up a notch on our wedding day. We knew the Astros were playing game 6 of the ALCS and were worried about guests not being on the dance floor and watching the game instead. They took that fear away almost immediately and had our dance floor packed. The night so wonderful with Jimmy's interactions throughout the night at the end of the night dropped Congratulations by Post Malone and congratulated the Astros and us! That was definitely the highlight of our night (surely for me)!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Burgundy Hearne · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Beautiful Night

My husband and I are both SUPER introverted! We were worried about being the center of attention during our wedding day and Jimmy has a knack for ensuring that we weren't. We needed an officiant last minute as well and Jimmy was more than ready to step up and help us out when we needed it. He came in and did a wonderful job with our uplighting that came with our package as well.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Meghan Riser · Getting married on 07/09/2020

Thursday Night PARTY!

We had met Jimmy awhile back at the Texas Wedding Expo and fell in love with him and his company instantly. Jimmy even attended our wedding rehearsal and gave us some guidance to ourselves and our wedding party to ensure the wedding day would go perfectly. On the wedding day, Jimmy even stepped in as our wedding coordinator as we didn't felt as if we needed one. He helped get our wedding party down the aisle and made me feel more relaxed by him stepping in to do so. During the cocktail hour, he even brought food and drinks out to us while we were taking pictures. He was even kind enough to bring water out to our photographers. Like who is that kind to go out of their way... Jimmy for sure is! During the reception while on the dance floor, guests kept asking who our DJ was because they were having fun. Jimmy had to have at least booked 3 couples that were there because they all said that was the most fun they had at a reception. Looking forward to partying with you again soon!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jeremy Mccarty · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Super Funny Officiant & Fun Party

We met Enloe Entertainment at the Peach Creek Ranch Open House about a year before our wedding! We hit it off immediately at the open house and my fiancée even agreed (which she was the one that was being picky on the DJ). Jimmy planned the absolute BEST ceremony that had us laughing and smiling for pictures. He even helped my wife play a prank on me by mixing a couple of songs together that we brainstormed together to come up with. We had such a wonderful time at our wedding and it was because Enloe Entertainment made it WONDERFUL & MEMORABLE!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lauren · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Easy to Work With

Between working a full time job and not being the type A kind of bride, it is safe to say that I needed a lot of help when it came to planning this wedding. Jimmy and his wife, Melody, were very helpful to answer all of my silly questions and to bring up details that I may have been missing.
    I HIGHLY recommend dancing on a cloud - it was so magical and created the best photo's.

Enloe Entertainment 6
    Enloe Entertainment 7
    Enloe Entertainment 8
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Cody · Married on 11/08/2019

You wont regret it

Would recommend ENLOE to anyone! Great prices, communicating and excellent service!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Cara Clark · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome & Fun! Very flexible!

Jimmy did amazing with our wedding a few weeks ago. He kept the party going! He adapted to our changes quickly with only a few moments notice. We stayed on scheduled and he played the perfect songs!

I highly recommend Enloe Entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Elizabeth Ronchetto · Married on 09/05/2019

Created Memories with Our Children!!!

We met Jimmy & Melody at the Venue 311 Open House about 18 months prior to our wedding day! They were such a lovely couple and had recently gotten married so they knew what we were about to go through and were happy to help us out. We loved the fact that at the open house that they had so much energy and dancing with the music that we loved them instantly. We were going to have our wedding in about 6 months after the open house and then I got pregnant and had to delay the wedding. Luckily for us, Jimmy & Melody were super understanding and accommodating that we were able to move our wedding day back a bit with them. On our wedding night, they were such a powerful couple as they took care of everything that night!

Katie Greening · Married on 09/01/2019

Book DJ & Coordinator!

We met Jimmy & Melody at the Texas Wedding & Bridal Expo and instantly fell in love with them! Since we were doing such a small wedding with minimal involved (think plastic table covers and such) as we didn't have a huge budget, we figured a DJ would be out of the budget. We spoke with Jimmy & Melody and since our wedding was only a few months away, they were able to work with our budget. Melody rocked our wedding day being all over the place and taking care of décor and setup in the hot Texas heat. She was there about 4 hours early to ensure our wedding day went spectacular for us. Jimmy was a Rockstar and even got my grandparents up and dancing later in the night, which was wonderful because they aren't even big dancers. Thank you again Jimmy & Melody for rocking our wedding day!!!! I know some of our friends are booking y'all so we are looking forward to seeing you both again.

• Z

Zoby Gonzalez · Married on 08/31/2019

Dancing on a Clouds = Great Pics!!!

We had been talking to Jimmy for awhile and after seeing his video for Dancing on the Clouds, we knew had to have it! Even though our current DJ that we hired didn't offer it, we got it from Enloe Entertainment because we needed a fully bilingual DJ. Jimmy showed up well before our ceremony start time to get everything setup as he did mention that he had a meeting to attend. We were running late getting started on our ceremony and Jimmy was already there an hour and half before our first dance to ensure everything was ready for our first dance to make it wonderful. Our guests really loved the dancing on the cloud effect and we could even hear some comments from our guests during our first dance of how beautiful it looked. Even our photo/video team mentioned to us prior to our wedding day that Jimmy had been in contact with them leading up to the day even though he wasn't even our wedding DJ which made it easier for them working with him. Thank you again Jimmy & Enloe Entertainment for making our first dance so much fun!!!!

Katie Belinowski · Married on 08/10/2019

Packed Floor!!!

We found Jimmy at the Peach Creek Ranch Open House last year in 2018. He was so easy to talk to and since him and his wife got married at Peach Creek Ranch, they knew what we needed to do with the venue. We had 425 people at our wedding and I had a small dance floor because of how packed in we were. Since Jimmy had us all dancing, we ended up having to tear down multiple tables to allow our guests on the dance floor. Some people were dancing on the patio, some were on the cottage side while others were partying it up on the inside! We had multiple guests mentioning how much fun that they had. Thank you Enloe Entertainment for such a wonderful night!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Katie Kwiatkowski · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend Enloe Entertainment!

Jimmy and his team with Enloe Entertainment were so great to work with! He was always professional and readily available to answer any questions we had during the planning process. He was open to listening to any ideas we would have and finding a way to making it happen for us. He helped put together the perfect wedding party entrance mix for us that we all loved. He did a wonderful job of feeling out the crowd and playing certain songs at just the right time. We can’t thank Jimmy and his team enough for making our wedding day so special. I would highly recommend Enloe Entertainment for all your DJ needs!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Susan Rothe · Married on 07/27/2019

Mixed Everything & Fun Night

Melody & Jimmy made our day such a wonderful time! We wanted a bit of everything for everyone and they delivered! He took it from the 70's/80's era for my parents to the Top 40's for my husband and I. Jimmy was able to be a wonderful MC as well to encourage our guests to have a great time. Thank you so much Enloe Entertainment!!!

Rachel Sharp · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing DJ!!

Enloe Entertainment did a great job at our wedding!! They were so organized and made our day go so smooth!!! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Nick Smith · Married on 07/26/2019

Rocked It!!!

We met Jimmy quite awhile ago at a wedding and knew from there that he would need to be our DJ! We did have a Pentecostal wedding reception at the beginning, but later after my family left, we turned it into a PARTY! Jimmy kept it calm during dinner and when the family left, I told him let's have fun... We did just that as I was tired and sore when I left from all of the dancing that my wife and I did. He was able to cater to the crowd on both sides as my side wanted A LOT of country dancing, while my wife's friends wanted more of a bump & grind. Jimmy transitioned both of these perfectly and could not have been more happy with our choice in Enloe Entertainment!

Cindy Ray · Married on 07/04/2019

Celebrate July 4th!

We both are such a super simple couple. Even though July 4th was going to be our wedding day, we knew we would probably pay through the roof for a DJ! Luckily, Jimmy was still available and was able to accommodate us. We did only do 10-2 so that everyone could enjoy the day and go watch fireworks that night. Thank y'all!!!

Brittnay Williford · Married on 07/03/2019

Party time!

Jimmy & Melody made our wedding day a wonderful time for my husband and I. We could not have did it without them. Jimmy did dancing on the clouds for our first dance and it was gorgeous! We also had our dance floor packed throughout the night. Melody even helped by stepping in as the day-of-coordinator to ensure all of us got down the aisle. Jimmy even helped run rehearsal for us before the wedding to ensure we got our questions answered.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Rebekah Harold · Married on 06/27/2019

Hottt, but f-u-n!

We had an outdoor wedding with a tent! I regret it because of the heat, but once the sun went down on our wedding day... WE PARTIED! We found Jimmy & Melody at our venue open house and were so glad that we did!!! Jimmy was able to walk us through the flow of events from the very first conversation. I will admit that we did shop around a bit (because of budgeting issues), we met with three other DJ's and they either handed us paperwork to fill out or just shot us down. We went back to Jimmy and even though he was way more than the other three companies we spoke with, we both felt like it was well worth it!

Jerry Pierce · Married on 06/22/2019

Magnificient!

We are hired Enloe Entertainment based on our caterer's opinion of them! They said they would go above and beyond for their couples and after my daughter's wedding, they certainly do. Jimmy took over for our wedding day because since it was such a small wedding, we didn't think we would need one. He kept us on track, informed us when events were to happen and kept our guests dancing. The finale that he was able to pull off for their wedding was just... MAGICAL!

Keila Ochoa · Married on 06/19/2019

Enloe Entertainment is the best!

We hired Jimmy to be the DJ for our wedding and Melody to be our Day of Coordinator and I was blown away with the service that they provided. He was great about meeting with us and was always very professional. Jimmy and Melody were also very flexible and even held FaceTime meetings with us when we couldn't make the trip down from Tyler to meet with them. Jimmy did a great job of selecting the perfect song for each moment of our wedding, everyone had a great time! Melody was the most amazing day of coordinator!! She answered all of our questions and did such a great job with helping our vendors set everything up. She also made sure that all everything went smoothly the day of our wedding. Enloe Entertainment did a spectacular job and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sara Carter · Married on 06/16/2019

Book them now!

All I can say is... You better be ready to dance at your reception! My dad usually hates dancing and especially at weddings! Jimmy played Shake It Off when he noticed my dad was on the edge of the dance floor tapping along with two songs played previously. He knew exactly what to play at the right time and created a memory for my dad and I as we danced the song. Jimmy knows how to read his crowds to know when and what to play. Everything went SO smooth with the booking, planning and wedding day! I would book him again and again, if I could!

Alexis Scott · Married on 06/08/2019

❤️❤️❤️Amazing ❤️❤️❤️

I booked enloe entertainment for both DJ and Day of Coordination services. Jimmy and his wife Melody were available day and night for any questions I had leading up to the big day. My wedding was this past Sunday and it was fantastic! Melody kept all my vendors on track and made everything transition smoothly. They even recorded video of big moments for me on my phone as I didn’t have money in the budget for a videographer. The music was awesome and had the crowd out on the dance floor. 10/10 would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jay Deshears · Married on 06/02/2019

Hot, but we partied!

It is the middle of June so what would you expect from Texas besides HEAT! Jimmy was a great asset to our wedding vendors as his spirit never dampened even though it was about 105 degrees or so outside. The venue's A/C system went out early in the morning and we didn't have A/C, but Jimmy still had us dancing after the venue brought in fans from a local vendor. When the sun finally set, Jimmy turned our reception into a party! Even though we were all tired from the heat through out the day, the reception was still so much FUN!

Lindsay Rodriguez · Married on 05/30/2019

Memorial Day Weekend WEDDING!!!

It was a wonderful night as were surrounded by loving family/friends for our wedding day during the Memorial Day weekend! Jimmy and his wife Melody were such a delight to work with from the very first Starbucks meeting. They had our wedding day to be such stress-free that my mom mentioned that she wished she would have had them for my other sister's wedding! On our wedding night, my baby sister even said to my husband and I that after seeing how chaotic our older sister's wedding was and with how smooth our wedding was, she was booking Enloe Entertainment! Thank you for making our wedding day so fluid for us with no hiccups!!!