Enloe Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Mary
    Mary S. Married on 11/23/2022

Most wonderful experience!

Jimmy was a pleasure to work with. He was very attentive day of as well. Everything went as planned. It was all I envisioned and more. We could not have been happier on our very special, blessed and beautiful wedding day.

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! Your special day marrying Danny was a pleasure working and being a part of. I was surprised at how much dancing we had for a 12-4 wedding that day.
    Bryonna S. Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best discribed as an expert DJ!

Enloe Entertainment was an absolute breeze to work with. Communication and service were excellent. Every step of the process from booking to the actual event was discussed in depth and executed with the upmost professionalism. The superior treatment we received on our special day was amazing. Jimmy was awesome and has my endless recommendation. He single handedly created a loyal customer.

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

It was such a pleasure and honor to be there for your wedding day with Morgan. Y'all were such a party crowd for sure!
    Erin D. Married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent choice for your wedding

DJ was responsive, professional, and kept everyone on the dance floor.

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your wedding review with Chris. Y'all were such a pleasure to work with on your wedding day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Chris
    Chris M. Married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most professional, kind, caring and talented DJ

Jimmy did an amazing job at our wedding. He was able to accommodate us at the last minute when we had a problem with our original DJ. Thank God we made the right decision with going with his company. He checked in on us and made sure we were happy throughout the night. He went above and beyond to make sure it was a night to remember! Music selection was on fire and everyone had the time of their lives! We would refer Enloe Entertainment to anyone we know that needs DJ services!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

It was such a honor to work with you and Erin on your wedding day. Even though we did not start working together until about 3 weeks prior to the wedding day, it was such a pleasure to get to know you both.
    Casey C. Married on 09/16/2022

Excellent DJ experience

Very responsive throughout, energetic, helpful, dressed for the occasion, great DJ.

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Casey! The entire motorcycle exit with coldsparks was so amazing! Congrats again to you and Rachel
    Allyson S. Married on 07/02/2022

Amazing experience!

We used Enloe Entertainment for our wedding and we were sooo happy with Jimmy. We met with him twice, and from the first meeting we knew it was a good match. He was so attentive and listened to all we had to say. There were people on the dance floor the entire night and people are still talking about the wedding. We absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

It was my pleasure to be there for you and Weston! Y'all were a PARTY for sure. Thank you again for choosing Enloe Entertainment.
    Mary M. Married on 07/01/2022

Amazing Time! :)

Jimmy & Melody made for an AMAZING night had by all! We were so excited that we booked Enloe Entertainment for our wedding after they did our daughter's sweet 16 two years ago. It was a fun night had by all for sure.
    Mary C. Married on 07/01/2022

Rocked The Ceremony & Reception

Jimmy was the DJ for our daughter's Sweet 16 a few years ago and we absolutely LOVED him. So we wanted him for our own wedding. Jimmy stepped as the officiant since ours got sick the day of. We had so many guests tell us and him that was the best ceremony ever! Jimmy was so personable with us throughout the entire wedding planning process. At the reception, he had our dance floor packed throughout the night as that was something I was nervous about since it was on a Friday night. That didn't hinder Jimmy as it was packed as soon as we opened the dance floor!
    Toni H. Married on 05/21/2022

Highly recommend

Super professional, timely and attentive to detail. Most affordable and offered more in the package at a better price point than other vendors in our area
    Loni G. Married on 04/25/2022

I was getting married

Everything went as planned and he did what we talked about
    Tiffany R. Married on 04/24/2022

the best DJ I could of asked for

WOW sums it up lol
    Jimmy is a amazing person/ DJ!
    He is super helpful and cares about you and your day! He goes above and beyond to assist in anything you need/want. If your looking for a great DJ here is your guy! Thank you so much Jimmy!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review for yours and Austin's wedding day. It was our absolute pleasure to be there to rock the wedding day. So glad to see our customer service shining through for y'all to show you how much that we actually care for you and your wedding day.
    Anna R. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Enloe Entertainment was the best DJ!

Simply put – Enloe Entertainment was the absolute best!!! Jimmy was so nice, attentive, and was great to talk with. He was easy to get in touch with & communicated back and forth quickly. He made the whole planning process so simple and easy and provided great insight if I wasn’t sure about something. I loved the fact that we got to choose our wedding songs and if I wasn’t sure about a song, I fully trusted Jimmy to choose the song for us, which he nailed every time! As far as our wedding reception – we had an absolute BLAST with him. He did an amazing job, went above and beyond, and exceeded our expectations! Our dance floor was never empty and he had people dancing from the moment the dance floor opened to when the reception ended. So many of our wedding guests complemented me on how great the music was and how much fun they had and I owe that all to Jimmy! He kept the party going all night long and didn’t miss a beat! Choosing Enloe Entertainment was the BEST decision we made for our wedding & I cannot thank him enough for everything he did to make our night absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend Jimmy to anybody that is looking for an amazing and fun DJ!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Wow Anna, that review was such a testimony for how WONDERFUL your wedding day was here with us at Enloe Entertainment. I was so hoping to have y'all there for Will & Sophia's wedding to keep that party going. It was certainly my FAVORITE wedding out at Peach Creek Ranch because of how hyped it was! Thank you again for having us there for your wedding day!
    Thomas M. Married on 03/12/2022

Awesome Service!

Great communication from start to finish. Made sure our wedding was personal and fun. Very happy we hired Jimmy

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Thomas for the review! I will have to admit that I have never seen groom dance as much as you did. You were for sure a dancing machine and could not have asked for a better couple!
    Emily G. Married on 02/26/2022

Quinceanera

We had DJ Filly. He was wonderful and was so easy to work with. He understood everything we needed. I was complimented all night and afterwards about how great the music was.

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

It was so great to work with y'all as well. I knew that DJ Fily had a wonderful time there with y'all for sure. It was so great to be a part of your daughter's Quinceanera.
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 02/25/2022

Highly recommend!

Jimmy was always so quick and thorough in responding! He perfectly listened to our vision about our wedding day and helped us figure out songs when we were unsure of what songs we wanted. You fill in an app to add songs and it makes it super easy and guests can add requests too! As a type-A personality, I loved seeing a completion percentage letting me know how many songs I had filled in and how many I had left. He also is very honest in what will work for your venue and won’t try to upsell you. He made the wedding fun and is a natural at emceeing! We got the dancing on a cloud effect and Jimmy did a fantastic job moving the smoke around the floor to give the best effect- people have raved about how much they loved it and how beautiful it made our first dance! I cannot wait to see pictures!
    Very impressed- I HIGHLY recommend him!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

It was so wonderful to be there for you and CJ. The families on both sides were so loving and caring as well. I still think it was so funny of how we got to mess with CJ during the garter with the Bad Boys theme song.
    Emylee Married on 02/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Enloe Entertainment was amazing!

Enloe Entertainment was amazing!! Jimmy was very fast at responding to me with every question I had. He set the vibe for the night and kept everyone dancing. He was very professional and personal to get the exact “vibe” you want. I had to change a few Songs last minute and he was very accommodating. I hired Melody as my day of coordinator and she was a life saver!!! She kept things running smoothly the entire day. Her and Jimmy work so well together to keep things on the right time line for your big day. I would 1000% recommend having a day of coordinator for your big day. Takes so much stress off of you and Melody was the best.

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Congrat to you and Trevor on finally tying the knot! It was also a wonderful and personal touch to have your grandfather handle the ceremony with him being able to tell some of your love story. Thank you so much for having Enloe Entertainment as your DJ!
    Kc Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great job! Enloe entertainment was a pleasure to work with.

Enloe entertainment and DJ Charlie did a wonderful job for our wedding! Highly recommend them!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having DJ Charlie and Enloe Entertainment at your wedding day! I knew DJ Charlie rocked your dance floor after seeing all of the picture of you smiling.
  • Andrew
    Andrew Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Enloe Entertainment and DJ Jimmy are AMAZING! 11 out of 10 would recommend. My wife and I had to push back our wedding a full year due to Covid. This process was a nightmare with most of our vendors but Enloe Entertainment was completely understanding and very flexible in the rescheduling process. During this rescheduling process, we had to change wedding venues. Our new venue included a DJ as part of an all-inclusive package. Despite that, we requested to have Enloe Entertainment continue as our DJ even though we would have had one included in our new wedding venue package. This speaks to the amazing experience we had with Jimmy and our excitement in having him DJ our wedding.

Planning for the big day was super simple and fun by having a quick conversation with Jimmy and filling out songs and information on an app.

The wedding reception itself was a non-stop party thanks to DJ Jimmy keeping everyone out on the dance floor. He brings all the equipment himself and sets up in a very compact space. He even offered to grab drinks from the bar for my wife and me during cocktail hour while we were busy taking pictures.

Jimmy, we really appreciate you going the extra mile with everything and can't thank Enloe Entertainment enough for making our special day an amazing experience.

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Andrew for having Enloe Entertainment at your wedding day! Seeing this attached picture speaks volumes of how much fun you all had that night, including myself!
  • Amanda
    Amanda V. Married on 12/11/2021

Life of the Party!

I met Jimmy on a professional level while working a styled shoot about a year prior to my wedding. He did such an amazing job then and I knew that I had to book him for my wedding. Having now worked with him from two different perspectives, I can say that he is 100% the real deal. Jimmy was so easy to communicate with and was VERY thorough during the planning process. He helped us get creative with a few things we wanted to incorporate and was more than accommodating for our special requests. The planning app he uses to select songs made it super easy for us to figure out what we wanted. The photo booth was a huge hit and I loved being able to get extra copies of the photo strips to use in my guestbook.

Enloe Entertainment exceeded my expectations for me wedding and I can't recommend them enough!
    Katelyn J. Married on 12/10/2021

The Bride and Groom

We absolutely love The Enloes! Melody and Jimmy delivered BEYOND our expectations! Melody is so good a delegating and planning, and Jimmy is just an absolute awesome DJ and MC, Who comes up with all these creative fun tracks to make a night more special and catered to you.
    We love love love this duet and strongly recommend them to anyone getting married for for any event!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

It was an absolute honor and blessing to be there for you and Mason! Congratulations to you both on the blessed marriage! :)
    Alexandra S. Married on 12/09/2021

Fun Night!

Jimmy and his wife Melody were such a pleasure to work with! My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without their attention to detail and drive to go above and beyond our expectations! I would recommend them 5/5 times to any bride to be or for any party needing An amazing DJ!
  • Skylar
    Skylar F. Married on 11/06/2021

Awesome Experience!

Jimmy did a great job as our DJ! I was very satisfied with his professionalism and he kept the party going! We got a monogram and the dancing on a cloud and it was perfect! Highly recommend!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

It was our honor and pleasure to be there for you and Stevie! Y'all are such a wonderful and loving couple to have the honor to DJ their wedding.
    Denise A. Married on 10/23/2021

Couldn't ask for better

Jimmy was awesome. He was the DJ for our wedding and we could not be happier with his service. He gave us the option to pick out every song, which we felt would be overwhelming, so we just asked him to read the crowd. I picked our wedding song and our entrance song that was it the entire night. I can't express how well he did. We had a huge variety of people from up north to local with a difference in music taste. Not many people sat all night. From young to old. I hate going to weddings where they play to one crowd and its not you, this did not happen at our wedding. We will use him for other events. One of our guest ask for his card and if he would travel out of the country. That is how impress they were.

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Y'all and the "yankee" crowd were such a FUN crowd to hang out with and rock their wedding day! I am looking forward to seeing y'all at future weddings for sure.
    Nahtaly M. Married on 10/22/2021

Service was Wonderful

Enloe Entertainment was amazing! From communication, to ensuring the bride and groom also got time with the Photobooth! Jimmy was patient with us when editing our design until perfect and provided numerous options for backdrops and props. When wedding day came, it felt like we had been knowing Jimmy for a long time. He communicated with me (the bride), when he was arriving for set up at the venue, asked if anything else was needed, he even asked if I needed lunch!! He’s great at what he does and you can see his passion and love behind it! 10/10 would recommend.!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Nahtaly for the wonderful review. You and Kyle were such a blessing to work with for the photobooth. The memories will last a lifetime for sure. Can't wait to see ya'll at future weddings.
    Hannah W. Married on 10/16/2021

Best dj ever

Jimmy was the best DJ/MC we could have asked for! He kept the party going until it was time to leave. He worked with with coordinators to make sure our day was as perfect as possible! Planning was super easy with the app he gives, and he also met with us a week prior to the wedding to ensure he understood exactly what we were wanting! Best experience I could have wished for!

Enloe Entertainment's reply:

It was so wonderful to be there for you and Hagen on your wedding day! As we spoke at the wedding.... Certainly a dancing crowd for sure as y'all were covered in sweat at the end of the night! :)
illustration stars