7 Reviews for Enjoyable Entertainment

One Event Per Day (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (1)
7 Enjoyable Entertainment Reviews

Every time I have a party for any occasion I use Enjoyable Entertainment and I'm always sooo happy I with the service, the quality, the proffesionalism from all the staff and the price is always reasonable. I highly recommend Enjoyable Entertainment for your next party because they have everything you're looking for to have the party or wedding of your dreams. Its a one stop shop kind of company who constantly continues to outdue themselves, they will always put forth their best effort to make their clients happy as it's their top priority. They have many creative resources out the box and ideas galore, you really can't ask for anything more.

Profile Picture Michelle , 4/25/20, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't be more thrilled to use Enjoyable Entertainment for our BIG day! My fiancé and I have quite the hectic schedule and he was more then willing schedule our first meeting in the late evening to accommodate. As a couple on a budget he was so understanding and throughly reviewed all of our options to ensure our day is everything we could have dreamed of and more for a fair price! (Get the photobooth!!! Trust me!!!!) We did our research and quoted mannnnnnnyyyy djs and the rest seemed so "car salesman." We could tell right away Will was different, and booked only a short week after! He even came to meet me on his day off to sign the contract! We even followed up to check him out at one of the showcases and we had suchhhhhhhh a blast! Not only is he a gem! But he knew just way to play to keep the dance floor rocking all night long! Def a 10 out 10 from this OCD bride! We highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture User7132062, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Will and Enjoyable Entertainment were so helpful and accommodating... we used them for our engagement party and the music was absolutely perfect for what we wanted. I also wanted to add a photo booth at the last minute and they were more than accommodating. We have already booked them for our wedding next year! Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Will and his team made my wedding day perfect! Everyone danced the whole night and will’s energy got everyone to the dance floor! The best part of my wedding was the music and people still rave about it today. Enjoyable entertainment is professional, attenative and honest! I would highly recommend allowing them to cater to your event !

Profile Picture Stacie , 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Will was our DJ at our wedding and did an amazing job. Made my wedding party and I feel so comfortable. He had a beautiful set up and was highly professional. I would definately reccomend him!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Enjoyable Entertainment was our DJ of choice. William coordinated everything for us for our 35th Anniversary Party. He suggested live Sax and Percussionist to compliment the DJ, and coordinated photo booth, photographer, and lounge furniture for our outdoor party venue. Not a single detail was missing. We wanted to capture the love for each other and our family and friends, and William helped to make this by far the best party we ever hosted. We actually had more fun than our Wedding 35 years ago! We highly recommend Enjoyable Entertainment for any party. Top notch, professional, and most importantly William will help you to execute your vision. The calls, emails and texts haven't stopped. Our guests have all said that this was by far the best party they ever went to.

We will definitely continue our relationship and look forward to many more wonderful parties together!

Donna & Noel

Profile Picture User3783511, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting