47 Reviews for Enjoy the View Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Excellent photographers! Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Kendra, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth and Mike were a dream to work with. Professional and fun the day of the event and in the months leading up to our wedding, they were so easy and quick to communicate with. They always responded to questions in a timely manner. You can tell they care about doing a good job - so glad we hired them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, helpful, easy going, and on time. My photos were delivered in about two weeks - way faster than I thought! Photos turned out amazingly. Bri was able to get everyone positional quickly for each group shot and keep the flow going.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with. I was a bit overwhelmed with wedding planning, but they were very easy to work with. They helped me come up with a good time line not only for our photographs and their work, but the wedding as a whole. During the event they were very patient, as well as fun and engaging. Their enthusiasm was infectious and brought great smiles and energy to our photos. As seen in their portfolio, all our photos were technically sound and turned out great. We're very pleased with both the experience and the final product and can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It is an easy choice to give Enjoy The View Photography a five star rating. We could not have been happier with our decision to have Enjoy The View shoot our wedding. Beth and Mike made the experience personal, fun, and easy. We will, without a doubt, recommend Enjoy The View Photography to our family and friends for years to come. If you are looking for a photographer who truly cares about and loves what they do, look no further than Enjoy The View Photography.

Profile Picture Ariana, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely LOVED working with Beth, Mike, and Bri from "Enjoy the View" Photography! They are SO detailed oriented and had accounted for everything, so it made me relax and enjoy the day of my wedding, knowing that every detail had been accounted for beforehand! They are flexible and willing to hold meetings as the client wishes. Bri was very prepared for our wedding and did a very thorough job. I would not go with anyone else for my photography needs! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Enjoy the View are the best! Working with Mike and Beth was the best decision I feel we made! They are both amazing photographers and their personalities made working with them so easy! They way they thought on their toes and kept everything moving made everything about our day perfect! I doubt the day would have gone as good as it did if they weren't a part of it.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Enjoy the View photographed our wedding in May and did an amazing job. They made this part of our day so easy and fun! The photographers are very enthusiastic about what they do and captured every moment perfectly. The hardest part about working with them is choosing which pictures you want to develop, but even this is made easier because you get all of your pictures on a memory vault and get the printing rights to your pictures. They are also very flexible on the day of your event and accommodated all of our special family circumstances. I can't stop looking at our gorgeous photos!

Profile Picture Leah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Super fun! Beautiful pictures! They made for a great experience!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth and Mike did an AMAZING job on our wedding and we cannot thank them enough. We are SO glad we went with the package to give us two photographers. They were both so organized, we loved the estimated timeline given prior, and they were both ready to go as soon as they walked through the door. We are so happy we worked with them and we look forward to working with them in the future for more photography needs. We highly recommend them to anyone we talk to! I promise, you will not be disappointed, they did great!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Beth were amazing!!! The day was fun and relaxing!! Their personalities help keep the day fun, comfortable, and a smooth operation. The photos were more than we could have ever imagined!! Thanks for all you guys have done for us!!! We will definitely be seeing you guys in the future!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographers and so pleased with how our pictures came out.

Profile Picture Casey, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth and Mike deserve more than 5 stars, there is not enough ways to describe how truly amazing they are! They are 100% in it for their customers and did absolutely everything to make sure our entire wedding day was captured in the most beautiful way. They went above and beyond from our engagement pictures to our big day. They have such a fantastic way of making you feel comfortable and always having a good time. You will never find them without a smile on their faces. Personally and professionally these two are top of the line! Would highly recommend them for your senior pictures, engagement, wedding, and every occasion in between!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not say enough good things about Beth & Mike with Enjoy the View Photography. My husband and I could tell throughout the entire process of working with them that they respected our wishes and paid close attention to detail. Before the wedding, they made sure to verify details and gave us great advice on the order of events to make the day run smoothly. We also received compliments from the bridal party and family on how efficient and friendly they both were. They got the pictures back to us very quickly, and every single photo captured a special memory of our wedding day. My husband and I could tell they cared about what was important to us and unique about our wedding. I would highly recommend Beth and Mike for any wedding and am so glad they were a part of mine!

Profile Picture Krista, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Enjoy the View! They truly made the experience from start to finish feel effortless. They are incredibly organized and I always felt comfortable meeting with them before the wedding (their studio is beautiful btw..) They provided very reasonable payment plans and even helped us with the timeline for the day of the wedding. They always returned phone calls/emails quickly. They were always professional (but still fun). I am continually amazed when I think back to how calm they helped me feel on my wedding day! I didn't worry about a thing with them there.... I knew the pictures would be beautiful. I felt taken care of. I loved how Sara took charge and made sure everyone was where they needed to be, at the same time she was incredibly fun and relaxed. Beyond all of that, Enjoy the View was incredible post-wedding as well. From the sneak peak on FB to the album on their website. I know that we really enjoyed the preview of our pictures at their studio as well. We were very impressed with the quality and variety of our photos! Overall Enjoy the View made the entire experience feel planned, organized, fun, special and a joy!!!! I want to give them ten stars!!!

Profile Picture Corinna, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth and Mike were great to work with on our wedding day! They were very organized and professional. We loved the natural colors in our photos and have so many wonderful ones to choose from! Very quick turn around time to get our photos back which was wonderful! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Enjoy the View photographed our June wedding, and we LOVED having them as our photographers! They were awesome; we loved how relaxed and comfortable both photographers made us feel. A fear of ours was that we would not know what to do (put on corsages, cut the cake, etc.) or how to pose for the pictures, but Mike and Beth really helped direct us with all the little details, which was great and greatly reduced stress levels. They were both nice, complimentary, encouraging, professional, and at times humorous, which made us feel comfortable and at ease. We were extremely impressed with the photographs that we saw from previous weddings Enjoy The View did, which ultimately sealed the deal for us, and our pictures turned out just as fabulous. The quality met and exceeded expectations. As mentioned, we loved how comfortable they made us feel from day 1 of meeting, all the way to our special day. We liked how organized Enjoy the View was by providing a timeline to help us plan our day and make it go smoothly. We also really liked how accessible they were and that they answered calls and emails very quickly and were open to questions and suggestions. Also, we liked that they posted our pictures from the wedding on Facebook as a sneak peak and later on their website in a gallery, allowing family members access. They were wonderful!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Five stars does not give Mike and Beth enough credit... they deserve TEN STARS !!!!!!!!! We are so blown away how beautiful our wedding (and engagement) pictures turned out. They captured real moments and captured so much detail you miss on your big day. Not only is their work phenomenal and speaks for itself, but they are genuinely great people. From the day we met them and they first shot our engagement pictures we knew we made the right choice. They make you feel so comfortable and relaxed. It feels like you've known them forever. What I love is they tell you if your hand is awkward or if you need to fix your hair, etc. They are super organized and super prepared. They are always professional and keep you in the loop. We can't thank them enough for making our day less stressful and allowing us to re live the day with pictures we will forever cherish!

Profile Picture Kristany, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Enjoy the view was amazing. I would recommend them to everyone. Very professional and the pictures turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so happy we chose Enjoy the View Photography for our wedding. Beth and Mike were outstanding to work with, and the quality of the photos provided were exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

If you are debating between Enjoy the View and another photographer, pick Enjoy the View. You won't be disappointed!! We love our photos and loved them as our photographers!

Profile Picture User6763442, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you Beth and Mike for capturing our wedding day. You were both great to work with, very professional, personable, flexible, and talented! We were given so many options of photos to choose from and they are all beautiful. We definitely recommend Enjoy The View Photography to other brides and grooms looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara and her assistant were outstanding to work with. They were extremely professional, down to earth, and knew exactly what they wanted to capture. They created a timeline for us the day of the wedding which worked out great and helped us stay on track. The pictures came out amazing! We're very pleased with everything that they did and would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Brighan, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were the best. Highly recommend to anyone in the area! We would use them again in a second!

Profile Picture User6714922, 2+ years ago, 1 Review