Enjoy the View Photography Reviews

Enjoy the View Photography 7
  • Shaina

Shaina · Married on 06/29/2019

Enjoy the View Photography Review

The absolute best photographers I’ve ever worked with! They went so above and beyond in every way possible. They transported my mother-in-law from the hotel to the venue, ran out to their car to get me eye drops, communicated with each other by mics when they were in different areas (made everything run so smoothly), joked around with the wedding party, retook family photos when certain people were late for the first one, constantly asked if we were staying hydrated/feeling okay (it was an outdoor ceremony and photoshoot on an 85 degree day), and the list could go on. They’re so personable and have an awesome way of making you feel comfortable. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend!!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further!!! We had Bri from ETV as our wedding photographer and we couldn’t be happier!! Bri was professional and kept me (the bride) calm all day as I worried about timelines etc. She was very professional and you could just feel her passion for what she does! When we first talked I knew right away I had to have her photograph our wedding!! I loved that she gave me a timeline to work with (something I didn’t have to worry about myself!) which helped the day go so smoothly! The pics we got were AMAZING! We are so impressed with how she captured so much emotion throughout the day!! Looking at the pics you can really relive the day!! She also made a point to mention and photograph all the details and fun touches we had which really meant a lot!! We even got some BEAUTIFUL sunset pics!! Thank you Bri and ETV for capturing our special day so perfectly! ❤️

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Enjoy the View Photography 14
  • Bridget

Bridget Beaton · Married on 06/01/2019

BEST Decision We Made

Beth and Mike of Enjoy the View Photography were a dream to work with. Our wedding day began rainy and wet, but we both came in excited with positive attitudes. Beth and Mike didn't skip a beat, either, and they had their smiles and senses of humor going all day. It POURED during our ceremony (which was indoors), so naturally everything was wet when we went to take pictures. The weather didn't faze Mike and Beth a bit. The entire wedding party felt comfortable with them, and even the guests noticed their professionalism, courtesy, and organization. One of the first things my brother (a member of the wedding party) said to me after the ceremony was "I like these two! They've got it going on!" My parents were over-the-moon about the two of them, and couldn't stop telling Mike (my husband) and I what lovely people they are, and how good they are at what they do! Aside from their obvious expertise, Mike and Beth are great people to talk to and hang out with. We laughed and cracked jokes with them all day. My sister stepped directly into a mud puddle, and Mike laughed and started documenting as she tried her best to clean off her shoes in a "cleaner" puddle. Mike and Beth helped us feel so comfortable and natural the entire day. We couldn't have picked better photographers, and we are so grateful to have had them with us. The images turned out gorgeous, which is nothing short of our expectations. All of my friends and family couldn’t stop gushing about the wonderful moments they captured, and how naturally they were able to capture them. Beth and Mike even stayed later than expected at our reception to capture a few special dances we had later in the evening. As an added bonus to their great work, Beth and Mike recorded part of our ceremony when my mom mentioned the church videographer wasn’t going to show up. It was completely outside the scope of their work, and they did it out of the kindness of their hearts so that we could have those memories partially on tape, too. We wouldn’t change a thing about our day if we did it over again, especially in our choice of Enjoy the View Photography. Absolutely wonderful people, and extremely skilled photographers. You'll be patting yourselves on the back for choosing them!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Enjoy the View Photography 15
    Enjoy the View Photography 16
    Enjoy the View Photography 17
    Enjoy the View Photography 18

Enjoy the View Photography's reply:

Thank you Bridget for your review and kind words!! We had a wonderful time working with you and Mike and wouldn't change a thing about the day either! Thank you for choosing us as your photographers!
  • Brooke

Brooke Terwilliger-Mather · Married on 05/25/2019

Thank you!!

Brie photographed our wedding in May and we loved her! She made sure we got all the photos we wanted without rushing while making sure we took time to slow down and really cherish those moments! We will forever be thankful for all of our photos, but most importantly our first look photos and sunset photos! We loved having those moments together that day but now we can share the photos and memories with others!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Hinkle · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly Recommended

Having Mike and Beth as our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we could have made. Between how easy they made everything, their knowledge of the Bay City area, and the outcome of teh photos, we absolutely could have never asked for more!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Enjoy the View Photography's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to creating an amazing wedding album for you!
  • Shannon

Shannon Hegenauer · Married on 03/29/2019

ETV made our day absolutely perfect!!

ETV was absolutely incredible to work with - Bri was so kind and put everyone at ease while keeping us all on track. I love that ETV sent a suggested timeline of the day. This was a lifesaver and played a huge part in making our day so perfect! The service is top-notch and I can't say enough about the photos. I literally cried for two hours straight while looking through them all for the first time! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Enjoy the View Photography 19

Andrea Conquest · Married on 01/19/2019

Captured our big day perfect!

Bri was amazing! From first meeting, she was very comforting and fitted in well with the bridal party. She took her time to make sure she captured all the shoots we wanted. She was a trooper in bearing the cold weather with us and didn’t rush even though I’m sure she was freezing! She used the scenery around us to create gorgeous photos. We are beyond happy with our photos that we will have to cherish from our wedding!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Enjoy the View Photography 20
    Enjoy the View Photography 21
    Enjoy the View Photography 22

Stephanie · Married on 01/17/2019

Exactly what we where looking for!

Enjoy the view was our wedding photographer. The photos were a very important part of my wedding day as I new they would last forever. I was so happy to find out how organized they were and how many things they anticipated that I would not have thought about. Including the time of day, the weather and how to take care of my families needs. They had options that fit our budget and great photos!!! I felt like they really captured me and my man in a realistic and beautiful way.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Erika Badour · Married on 12/01/2018

Frankenmuth Wedding

Mike and Beth were very personable and professional. They were an absolute joy to work with and made our wedding that much more special. The day of the wedding we had a few curveballs thrown our way and Mike and Beth were able to handle it, no problem. They eased our stress levels and our pictures came out better than we ever could have dreamed.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

They have their job down to a science!

Mike and Beth from ETV are skilled masters at wedding photography. They had an intentional way of approaching the whole experience from booking to shooting to viewing. WTV provided documents beforehand that allowed me, the bride, to organize my thoughts and convey to them the style I wanted for my wedding day. After turning in all the forms they further expanded upon them to know exactly my vision and what was expected of them. They coordinated the day-of shooting masterfully. My bridal party was running way late from the salon, and they rolled with the time crunch and made me feel so relaxed! Even though I was the one that put the time restraint on them, they still got all of the photos I wanted, plus many more! You can tell they stay current on all types of photography styles, and they worked seamlessly to coordinate with my other vendors. I am so glad they also do other types of photography so I can use them again in the future!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Experience

We had a fantastic experience with Enjoy The View. Everything was made so much easier with their suggestions. We didn't feel pressured or obligated in anyway to purchase anything additional. The turn around for the photos was roughly 6 weeks and they are gorgeous!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Victoria Capsel · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing couple! Amazing photos!

We enjoyed every minute working with this wonderful couple! They made us feel so relaxed and at ease. On our wedding day, I didn’t have to worry about a thing because I knew Mike or Beth had it covered. Our pictures turned out more perfect than I could imagine and the results and memories we will have forever because of them were worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone and will use their services again in the future!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Lay · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply amazing

Bri and Lori were awesome to work with on our wedding day. The weather was terrible, but they braved the cold and rain to capture beautiful photos. They were both fun and professional and had so many great ideas. We have so many amazing photos to remind us of our special day. We're so happy with our decision to go with Enjoy the View. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Enjoy the View

We're so happy we invested in Enjoy the View for our wedding. Bri was great and was always upbeat and accommodating and we received SO many great images back. I can't wait to print some. I've heard horror stories of bad photographer experiences but this was definitely not one of them.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Enjoy the View Photography 23
    Enjoy the View Photography 24
    Enjoy the View Photography 25
    Enjoy the View Photography 26
    Enjoy the View Photography 27

Haylee · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved them!

Beth and Mike were amazing to work with. They are easy to work with, very friendly and professional. They work amazingly well together. Im very happy we chose them to photograph such a special day in our lives. We know who to call in the future when we want family pictures and who we will always recommend to other people. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/01/2019

K Bally · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you for capturing our day!!!

What a pleasure to work with. Enjoy the View Photography was recommended to us by a family member who used them for their wedding. We are very happy with the service we received. Beth and Mike stayed in communication with us throughout the entire process. Bri was our photographer for our big day and what an amazing job she did! She took the time to meet with us prior to and had a clear understanding of our wedding vision and actually got to know us personally which made the wedding day such a breeze. Her personality fits her position so well. She was extremely organized and very prompt on our timeline. She knew when to get things moving and was even able to squeeze in so many extra pictures. The pictures turned out wonderful! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Jocelynn

Jocelynn Jacobs · Married on 09/22/2018

Would highly, highly, highly recommend them

They were amazing. They were taking photos and we didn't even know they were there - they just did their job so well. Got great candid photos of everyone having a great time. They kept their eyes open for all excellent photo opportunities.

Sent on 12/15/2018

cecilia · Married on 09/15/2018

Brie was amazing! So helpful and energized! Took all the photos we wanted and kept us on track. She had great suggestions and a great attitude! Beth and Mike photographed my friends wedding and had a very nice set up. They took amazing photos and are super friendly! This company not only takes great photos, but they are an awesome team to work with.I defiantly would choose this company again!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend

Beth and Mike make an outstanding team and love what they do. Their work is proof of that. As every one knows the wedding process is a big ball of stress, but not with them. Between just having a great eye for photography and lots of knowledge they bring your big day to life with their work for years to come. Real professionals who are a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Justine · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing!!!

Bri did a fantastic job shooting our engagement photos and our wedding! She was absolutely great to work with. We really appreciated her fun personality and the ability to keep us on track the day of the wedding. And the finishing results are absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Ashlynne · Married on 09/01/2018

Beth and Mike were absolutely amazing to work with! They were very personable and the photos they took were gorgeous! We are going to be seeing them again for our future photos!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Brittnie S · Married on 09/01/2018

Kind, professional, talented

So thankful to have met Bri and been introduced to ETV! She made our engagement photo day and our wedding day so enjoyable even when both days the weather was crazy and she gave us the gift of beautiful forever memories through her images. If you want to know if you have nothing to worry about in the photography department for your special events, contact ETV! They’re kind, professional and so very very talented!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome photographers!

We couldn't have been happier with Enjoy the View Photography for our wedding! Both Mike and Beth were absolutely amazing to work with. They made our day stress-free and relaxed. It was so helpful to discuss our timeline and get suggestions from them before our big day, which made everything run so smoothly! They were both very organized and knew exactly what shots to get. We also love all the photos :)

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2018

For our wedding we had Bri and Wendy. They were an awesome duo that bounced ideas off each other. They kept us right on schedule and the photos they took turned out amazing! They covered every photo that we requested and we couldn't be happier! Thank you so much! We will definitely be visiting you again in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Enjoy the View Photography 28
    Enjoy the View Photography 29
    Enjoy the View Photography 30
    Enjoy the View Photography 31

Tara · Married on 07/28/2018

Beth and Mike are amazing. Not only are they great photographers but they are so down to earth and make you feel so comfortable. The pictures from both our engagement session and wedding turned out beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/19/2018