Enjoy the View Photography Reviews

52 | Clio, MI

52 Reviews for Enjoy the View Photography

52 Enjoy the View Photography Reviews

cecilia · Married on 09/15/2018

Brie was amazing! So helpful and energized! Took all the photos we wanted and kept us on track. She had great suggestions and a great attitude! Beth and Mike photographed my friends wedding and had a very nice set up. They took amazing photos and are super friendly! This company not only takes great photos, but they are an awesome team to work with.I defiantly would choose this company again!

Ashlynne · Married on 09/01/2018

Beth and Mike were absolutely amazing to work with! They were very personable and the photos they took were gorgeous! We are going to be seeing them again for our future photos!

Brittnie S · Married on 09/01/2018

Kind, professional, talented

So thankful to have met Bri and been introduced to ETV! She made our engagement photo day and our wedding day so enjoyable even when both days the weather was crazy and she gave us the gift of beautiful forever memories through her images. If you want to know if you have nothing to worry about in the photography department for your special events, contact ETV! They’re kind, professional and so very very talented!

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2018

For our wedding we had Bri and Wendy. They were an awesome duo that bounced ideas off each other. They kept us right on schedule and the photos they took turned out amazing! They covered every photo that we requested and we couldn't be happier! Thank you so much! We will definitely be visiting you again in the future.

Enjoy the View Photography 1
    Enjoy the View Photography 2
    Enjoy the View Photography 3
    Enjoy the View Photography 4

Tara · Married on 07/28/2018

Beth and Mike are amazing. Not only are they great photographers but they are so down to earth and make you feel so comfortable. The pictures from both our engagement session and wedding turned out beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Kendra · Married on 06/15/2018

Excellent photographers! Would recommend to anyone.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2018

Beth and Mike were a dream to work with. Professional and fun the day of the event and in the months leading up to our wedding, they were so easy and quick to communicate with. They always responded to questions in a timely manner. You can tell they care about doing a good job - so glad we hired them!

Catherine · Married on 05/11/2018

Very professional, helpful, easy going, and on time. My photos were delivered in about two weeks - way faster than I thought! Photos turned out amazingly. Bri was able to get everyone positional quickly for each group shot and keep the flow going.

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2018

Beth and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with. I was a bit overwhelmed with wedding planning, but they were very easy to work with. They helped me come up with a good time line not only for our photographs and their work, but the wedding as a whole. During the event they were very patient, as well as fun and engaging. Their enthusiasm was infectious and brought great smiles and energy to our photos. As seen in their portfolio, all our photos were technically sound and turned out great. We're very pleased with both the experience and the final product and can't recommend them enough.

Ariana · Married on 04/27/2018

It is an easy choice to give Enjoy The View Photography a five star rating. We could not have been happier with our decision to have Enjoy The View shoot our wedding. Beth and Mike made the experience personal, fun, and easy. We will, without a doubt, recommend Enjoy The View Photography to our family and friends for years to come. If you are looking for a photographer who truly cares about and loves what they do, look no further than Enjoy The View Photography.

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

Absolutely LOVED working with Beth, Mike, and Bri from "Enjoy the View" Photography! They are SO detailed oriented and had accounted for everything, so it made me relax and enjoy the day of my wedding, knowing that every detail had been accounted for beforehand! They are flexible and willing to hold meetings as the client wishes. Bri was very prepared for our wedding and did a very thorough job. I would not go with anyone else for my photography needs! Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Enjoy the View are the best! Working with Mike and Beth was the best decision I feel we made! They are both amazing photographers and their personalities made working with them so easy! They way they thought on their toes and kept everything moving made everything about our day perfect! I doubt the day would have gone as good as it did if they weren't a part of it.

Leah · Married on 05/20/2017

Enjoy the View photographed our wedding in May and did an amazing job. They made this part of our day so easy and fun! The photographers are very enthusiastic about what they do and captured every moment perfectly. The hardest part about working with them is choosing which pictures you want to develop, but even this is made easier because you get all of your pictures on a memory vault and get the printing rights to your pictures. They are also very flexible on the day of your event and accommodated all of our special family circumstances. I can't stop looking at our gorgeous photos!

Katelyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Super fun! Beautiful pictures! They made for a great experience!

Kaleigh · Married on 09/30/2016

Beth and Mike did an AMAZING job on our wedding and we cannot thank them enough. We are SO glad we went with the package to give us two photographers. They were both so organized, we loved the estimated timeline given prior, and they were both ready to go as soon as they walked through the door. We are so happy we worked with them and we look forward to working with them in the future for more photography needs. We highly recommend them to anyone we talk to! I promise, you will not be disappointed, they did great!

Shelby · Married on 09/04/2016

Mike and Beth were amazing!!! The day was fun and relaxing!! Their personalities help keep the day fun, comfortable, and a smooth operation. The photos were more than we could have ever imagined!! Thanks for all you guys have done for us!!! We will definitely be seeing you guys in the future!! Highly recommended!!!

Casey · Married on 08/26/2016

Great photographers and so pleased with how our pictures came out.

Anna · Married on 08/06/2016

Beth and Mike deserve more than 5 stars, there is not enough ways to describe how truly amazing they are! They are 100% in it for their customers and did absolutely everything to make sure our entire wedding day was captured in the most beautiful way. They went above and beyond from our engagement pictures to our big day. They have such a fantastic way of making you feel comfortable and always having a good time. You will never find them without a smile on their faces. Personally and professionally these two are top of the line! Would highly recommend them for your senior pictures, engagement, wedding, and every occasion in between!

Krista · Married on 08/05/2016

I can not say enough good things about Beth & Mike with Enjoy the View Photography. My husband and I could tell throughout the entire process of working with them that they respected our wishes and paid close attention to detail. Before the wedding, they made sure to verify details and gave us great advice on the order of events to make the day run smoothly. We also received compliments from the bridal party and family on how efficient and friendly they both were. They got the pictures back to us very quickly, and every single photo captured a special memory of our wedding day. My husband and I could tell they cared about what was important to us and unique about our wedding. I would highly recommend Beth and Mike for any wedding and am so glad they were a part of mine!

Corinna · Married on 06/25/2016

I loved working with Enjoy the View! They truly made the experience from start to finish feel effortless. They are incredibly organized and I always felt comfortable meeting with them before the wedding (their studio is beautiful btw..) They provided very reasonable payment plans and even helped us with the timeline for the day of the wedding. They always returned phone calls/emails quickly. They were always professional (but still fun). I am continually amazed when I think back to how calm they helped me feel on my wedding day! I didn't worry about a thing with them there.... I knew the pictures would be beautiful. I felt taken care of. I loved how Sara took charge and made sure everyone was where they needed to be, at the same time she was incredibly fun and relaxed. Beyond all of that, Enjoy the View was incredible post-wedding as well. From the sneak peak on FB to the album on their website. I know that we really enjoyed the preview of our pictures at their studio as well. We were very impressed with the quality and variety of our photos! Overall Enjoy the View made the entire experience feel planned, organized, fun, special and a joy!!!! I want to give them ten stars!!!

Amy · Married on 06/24/2016

Beth and Mike were great to work with on our wedding day! They were very organized and professional. We loved the natural colors in our photos and have so many wonderful ones to choose from! Very quick turn around time to get our photos back which was wonderful! I would definitely recommend them!

Andrea · Married on 06/18/2016

Enjoy the View photographed our June wedding, and we LOVED having them as our photographers! They were awesome; we loved how relaxed and comfortable both photographers made us feel. A fear of ours was that we would not know what to do (put on corsages, cut the cake, etc.) or how to pose for the pictures, but Mike and Beth really helped direct us with all the little details, which was great and greatly reduced stress levels. They were both nice, complimentary, encouraging, professional, and at times humorous, which made us feel comfortable and at ease. We were extremely impressed with the photographs that we saw from previous weddings Enjoy The View did, which ultimately sealed the deal for us, and our pictures turned out just as fabulous. The quality met and exceeded expectations. As mentioned, we loved how comfortable they made us feel from day 1 of meeting, all the way to our special day. We liked how organized Enjoy the View was by providing a timeline to help us plan our day and make it go smoothly. We also really liked how accessible they were and that they answered calls and emails very quickly and were open to questions and suggestions. Also, we liked that they posted our pictures from the wedding on Facebook as a sneak peak and later on their website in a gallery, allowing family members access. They were wonderful!

Kristany · Married on 06/17/2016

Five stars does not give Mike and Beth enough credit... they deserve TEN STARS !!!!!!!!! We are so blown away how beautiful our wedding (and engagement) pictures turned out. They captured real moments and captured so much detail you miss on your big day. Not only is their work phenomenal and speaks for itself, but they are genuinely great people. From the day we met them and they first shot our engagement pictures we knew we made the right choice. They make you feel so comfortable and relaxed. It feels like you've known them forever. What I love is they tell you if your hand is awkward or if you need to fix your hair, etc. They are super organized and super prepared. They are always professional and keep you in the loop. We can't thank them enough for making our day less stressful and allowing us to re live the day with pictures we will forever cherish!

Jason · Married on 06/11/2016

Enjoy the view was amazing. I would recommend them to everyone. Very professional and the pictures turned out amazing!