Enjoy the View Photography Reviews

86 Reviews for Enjoy the View Photography

• Carlie

Carlie Germain · Getting married on 10/01/2020

Excellent!

Working with ETV was so incredibly easy and well worth our while! everyone was down to earth and relaxed, while being super professional! we genuinely enjoyed our time working with them and look forward to booking with them later down the road! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Hawkins · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Best Decision Ever!!

10 million stars! For the last few months I have been trying to find the words to describe our experience with Beth and Mike. Having them apart of our wedding day was the best decision we made for our day! Beth and Mike are AWESOME! They really are more than photographers. The first time I spoke to Beth, I just knew that she HAD to be apart of our day. The entire process was so easy and I felt like we were supported and guided every step of the way. When our wedding day arrived, Beth and Mike arrived to the house and it felt like dear friends had walked through the door. They braved the 98 degree heat like it was nothing! Mike’s vision and creativity lead to the most incredible photos that my husband, our families, and myself will cherish forever. Beth’s calming presence was essential and her ability to get everyone in the right spot quickly allowed us to maximize our time. When we were almost done with photos, they wanted to stop at one more spot and they captured the shot of a lifetime before a crazy storm rolled in! When the little things of the day did not go as planned, Beth and Mike were both supportive, helpful, and took care of whatever they could. Having Beth and Mike apart of our wedding only enhanced our day and when it came time for them to leave, we truly did not want them to leave! Their professionalism and passion for what they do is far superior. The only thing you will regret about Enjoy the View, is not having them apart of your day! My husband and I look forward to having Beth and Mike take many family photos in the years to come. Thank you Beth and Mike for providing exceptional service and capturing all of our special moments!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Megan

Megan Johnson · Married on 09/28/2019

Worth it! Wonderful couple to work with!

I have been in numerous weddings by Beth & Mike. They were the first vendor I hired for my wedding. They have such a wonderful friendly quality about them, and they get the most amazing shots.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jennifer Burghardt · Married on 09/28/2019

Mr and Mrs Burghardt

We could not be any happier with enjoy the view photography! They made everything easy and relaxed. It felt like having a friend there with you to capture all your special moments. I highly recommend then!

Jennifer Burghardt · Married on 09/28/2019

Mr and Mrs Burghardt

• Krista

Krista Moore · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Photographer

Bri was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made us both feel so comfortable and made the day run so smoothly. She was so professional, yet kept the day really fun! Getting to have the rights to your photos is a plus as well! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Harmon · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful photographers!

Mike and Beth at ETV are an amazing team and a joy to work with! After using them for my sister's wedding 8 years previously, my family was so impressed with their services that we booked them for my wedding. What a great decision---I am not someone who loves getting my photo taken and they put me at ease, which allowed for some amazing shots of my husband and I. They were also understanding and accommodating of my maid of honor who is wheelchair-bound and made the experience stress-free. Mike and Beth manage all the key details, timing, and people-wrangling so that you don't have to and allow you to enjoy your day as a much as possible. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Hanna Vassallo · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding photographer

Mike and Beth were absolutely amazing. Everything we could have asked for in wedding photographers!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Aprilmay

aprilmay june · Married on 08/31/2019

The whole package!

Bri and her assistant were amazing, they made me feel relaxed and I trusted them very quickly because of their friendliness, professionalism, and adeptness at their task. The price is affordable plus you get to "own" the pictures afterward which was a major factor for me. Also I loved how easy it was to get the pictures taken! We got a lot of poses/pictures in a short amount of time and in a very efficient manner, plus had fun doing it! Bri is the whole package. :)

Sent on 10/11/2019

Rebecca Eifert · Married on 08/09/2019

God-given Gifts

With just about six months to plan our wedding, finding a photographer was tough. We stumbled upon Enjoy the View in a bridal magazine and the first thing I saw on their website was the phrase "We use our God-given talents..." Immediately we knew this was the company we wanted. Everything from our initial email, meet and greet, to the final photo reveal was amazing. Bri was very comforting and very easy to work with. She was flexible, but yet when we told her, "You're the professional! Tell us what to do!" she definitely took charge. She was just as much a part of our day as our wedding party was, and we were so thankful for all her work and the work of ETV in everything.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Grace Owen · Married on 08/03/2019

Enjoy the view was absolutely amazing! They took great photos and were fun to work with!

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with enjoy the view photography! The photographer Bri and her assistant Nate were awesome! They were super nice and energetic. They made taking pictures lots of fun! Plus not to mention the AMAZING pictures they took!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 07/27/2019

Best photographers

Enjoy the View Photography was amazing at capturing our wedding day! We worked with Mike and Beth.
    They took our engagement pictures too and it was important that we got along with them and felt comfortable.
    Having 2 photographers was the best because they captured all the angles.
    Not only did they take our pictures but they also helped me with my timeline so everything went smoothly!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 07/06/2019

Bri is Creative, Enthusiastic, Inspired, and the best choice to capture your special day

This review is months overdue, but every time I sat down to write it out, I struggled to find the words to capture how amazing it was to work with Bri and Enjoy the View Photography. There was never any doubt that she was the perfect photographer for our wedding. From our first phone call, slogging through the cold and rain during our October engagement session, to slogging through the heat, humidity...and more rain... on our wedding day, Bri was enthusiastic, inspired, and an absolute delight to work with. She made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, had such creative ideas for unique portraits and group shots, and was generally just a positive and wonderful person to be around. And her pictures turned out amazing! Throughout the entire wedding day, I had people from the wedding party, family members, and guests coming up to tell me how amazing Bri and her assistant Kayleigh were, and how much they enjoyed working with her. Bri made our wedding photography a breeze, from the first phone call to receiving our gallery (ETV provides you with as much advice and direction as you need, and they're clearly pros at wedding photography with how organized everything is).

• Shaina

Shaina · Married on 06/29/2019

Enjoy the View Photography Review

The absolute best photographers I’ve ever worked with! They went so above and beyond in every way possible. They transported my mother-in-law from the hotel to the venue, ran out to their car to get me eye drops, communicated with each other by mics when they were in different areas (made everything run so smoothly), joked around with the wedding party, retook family photos when certain people were late for the first one, constantly asked if we were staying hydrated/feeling okay (it was an outdoor ceremony and photoshoot on an 85 degree day), and the list could go on. They’re so personable and have an awesome way of making you feel comfortable. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend!!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further!!! We had Bri from ETV as our wedding photographer and we couldn’t be happier!! Bri was professional and kept me (the bride) calm all day as I worried about timelines etc. She was very professional and you could just feel her passion for what she does! When we first talked I knew right away I had to have her photograph our wedding!! I loved that she gave me a timeline to work with (something I didn’t have to worry about myself!) which helped the day go so smoothly! The pics we got were AMAZING! We are so impressed with how she captured so much emotion throughout the day!! Looking at the pics you can really relive the day!! She also made a point to mention and photograph all the details and fun touches we had which really meant a lot!! We even got some BEAUTIFUL sunset pics!! Thank you Bri and ETV for capturing our special day so perfectly! ❤️

Sent on 08/08/2019

Jessie R Janes · Married on 06/15/2019

Flexable, professional and A-MAZING!!

Bri photographed our big day and was absolutely phenomenal!! She was so professional, polite and patient when taking our photos. I am blessed to have chosen ETV for our special day! I could not have dreamed of better pictures and cannot wait to hang them in my home and office!!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Beaton · Married on 06/01/2019

BEST Decision We Made

Beth and Mike of Enjoy the View Photography were a dream to work with. Our wedding day began rainy and wet, but we both came in excited with positive attitudes. Beth and Mike didn't skip a beat, either, and they had their smiles and senses of humor going all day. It POURED during our ceremony (which was indoors), so naturally everything was wet when we went to take pictures. The weather didn't faze Mike and Beth a bit. The entire wedding party felt comfortable with them, and even the guests noticed their professionalism, courtesy, and organization. One of the first things my brother (a member of the wedding party) said to me after the ceremony was "I like these two! They've got it going on!" My parents were over-the-moon about the two of them, and couldn't stop telling Mike (my husband) and I what lovely people they are, and how good they are at what they do! Aside from their obvious expertise, Mike and Beth are great people to talk to and hang out with. We laughed and cracked jokes with them all day. My sister stepped directly into a mud puddle, and Mike laughed and started documenting as she tried her best to clean off her shoes in a "cleaner" puddle. Mike and Beth helped us feel so comfortable and natural the entire day. We couldn't have picked better photographers, and we are so grateful to have had them with us. The images turned out gorgeous, which is nothing short of our expectations. All of my friends and family couldn’t stop gushing about the wonderful moments they captured, and how naturally they were able to capture them. Beth and Mike even stayed later than expected at our reception to capture a few special dances we had later in the evening. As an added bonus to their great work, Beth and Mike recorded part of our ceremony when my mom mentioned the church videographer wasn’t going to show up. It was completely outside the scope of their work, and they did it out of the kindness of their hearts so that we could have those memories partially on tape, too. We wouldn’t change a thing about our day if we did it over again, especially in our choice of Enjoy the View Photography. Absolutely wonderful people, and extremely skilled photographers. You'll be patting yourselves on the back for choosing them!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Enjoy the View Photography's reply:

Thank you Bridget for your review and kind words!! We had a wonderful time working with you and Mike and wouldn't change a thing about the day either! Thank you for choosing us as your photographers!
  • Brooke

Brooke Terwilliger-Mather · Married on 05/25/2019

Thank you!!

Brie photographed our wedding in May and we loved her! She made sure we got all the photos we wanted without rushing while making sure we took time to slow down and really cherish those moments! We will forever be thankful for all of our photos, but most importantly our first look photos and sunset photos! We loved having those moments together that day but now we can share the photos and memories with others!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Hinkle · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly Recommended

Having Mike and Beth as our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we could have made. Between how easy they made everything, their knowledge of the Bay City area, and the outcome of teh photos, we absolutely could have never asked for more!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Enjoy the View Photography's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to creating an amazing wedding album for you!
  • Shannon

Shannon Hegenauer · Married on 03/29/2019

ETV made our day absolutely perfect!!

ETV was absolutely incredible to work with - Bri was so kind and put everyone at ease while keeping us all on track. I love that ETV sent a suggested timeline of the day. This was a lifesaver and played a huge part in making our day so perfect! The service is top-notch and I can't say enough about the photos. I literally cried for two hours straight while looking through them all for the first time! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Andrea Conquest · Married on 01/19/2019

Captured our big day perfect!

Bri was amazing! From first meeting, she was very comforting and fitted in well with the bridal party. She took her time to make sure she captured all the shoots we wanted. She was a trooper in bearing the cold weather with us and didn’t rush even though I’m sure she was freezing! She used the scenery around us to create gorgeous photos. We are beyond happy with our photos that we will have to cherish from our wedding!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/17/2019

Exactly what we where looking for!

Enjoy the view was our wedding photographer. The photos were a very important part of my wedding day as I new they would last forever. I was so happy to find out how organized they were and how many things they anticipated that I would not have thought about. Including the time of day, the weather and how to take care of my families needs. They had options that fit our budget and great photos!!! I felt like they really captured me and my man in a realistic and beautiful way.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Erika Badour · Married on 12/01/2018

Frankenmuth Wedding

Mike and Beth were very personable and professional. They were an absolute joy to work with and made our wedding that much more special. The day of the wedding we had a few curveballs thrown our way and Mike and Beth were able to handle it, no problem. They eased our stress levels and our pictures came out better than we ever could have dreamed.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

They have their job down to a science!

Mike and Beth from ETV are skilled masters at wedding photography. They had an intentional way of approaching the whole experience from booking to shooting to viewing. WTV provided documents beforehand that allowed me, the bride, to organize my thoughts and convey to them the style I wanted for my wedding day. After turning in all the forms they further expanded upon them to know exactly my vision and what was expected of them. They coordinated the day-of shooting masterfully. My bridal party was running way late from the salon, and they rolled with the time crunch and made me feel so relaxed! Even though I was the one that put the time restraint on them, they still got all of the photos I wanted, plus many more! You can tell they stay current on all types of photography styles, and they worked seamlessly to coordinate with my other vendors. I am so glad they also do other types of photography so I can use them again in the future!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Experience

We had a fantastic experience with Enjoy The View. Everything was made so much easier with their suggestions. We didn't feel pressured or obligated in anyway to purchase anything additional. The turn around for the photos was roughly 6 weeks and they are gorgeous!

Sent on 12/19/2018