Enjoy the View Photography Reviews

Enjoy the View Photography 6
Enjoy the View Photography 7

Erika Badour · Married on 12/01/2018

Frankenmuth Wedding

Mike and Beth were very personable and professional. They were an absolute joy to work with and made our wedding that much more special. The day of the wedding we had a few curveballs thrown our way and Mike and Beth were able to handle it, no problem. They eased our stress levels and our pictures came out better than we ever could have dreamed.

• Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

They have their job down to a science!

Mike and Beth from ETV are skilled masters at wedding photography. They had an intentional way of approaching the whole experience from booking to shooting to viewing. WTV provided documents beforehand that allowed me, the bride, to organize my thoughts and convey to them the style I wanted for my wedding day. After turning in all the forms they further expanded upon them to know exactly my vision and what was expected of them. They coordinated the day-of shooting masterfully. My bridal party was running way late from the salon, and they rolled with the time crunch and made me feel so relaxed! Even though I was the one that put the time restraint on them, they still got all of the photos I wanted, plus many more! You can tell they stay current on all types of photography styles, and they worked seamlessly to coordinate with my other vendors. I am so glad they also do other types of photography so I can use them again in the future!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Experience

We had a fantastic experience with Enjoy The View. Everything was made so much easier with their suggestions. We didn't feel pressured or obligated in anyway to purchase anything additional. The turn around for the photos was roughly 6 weeks and they are gorgeous!

Victoria Capsel · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing couple! Amazing photos!

We enjoyed every minute working with this wonderful couple! They made us feel so relaxed and at ease. On our wedding day, I didn’t have to worry about a thing because I knew Mike or Beth had it covered. Our pictures turned out more perfect than I could imagine and the results and memories we will have forever because of them were worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone and will use their services again in the future!

• Caitlin

Caitlin Lay · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply amazing

Bri and Lori were awesome to work with on our wedding day. The weather was terrible, but they braved the cold and rain to capture beautiful photos. They were both fun and professional and had so many great ideas. We have so many amazing photos to remind us of our special day. We're so happy with our decision to go with Enjoy the View. I would recommend them to anyone.

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Enjoy the View

We're so happy we invested in Enjoy the View for our wedding. Bri was great and was always upbeat and accommodating and we received SO many great images back. I can't wait to print some. I've heard horror stories of bad photographer experiences but this was definitely not one of them.

Enjoy the View Photography 8
    Enjoy the View Photography 9
    Enjoy the View Photography 10
    Enjoy the View Photography 11
    Enjoy the View Photography 12

Haylee · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved them!

Beth and Mike were amazing to work with. They are easy to work with, very friendly and professional. They work amazingly well together. Im very happy we chose them to photograph such a special day in our lives. We know who to call in the future when we want family pictures and who we will always recommend to other people. Thank you so much!

K Bally · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you for capturing our day!!!

What a pleasure to work with. Enjoy the View Photography was recommended to us by a family member who used them for their wedding. We are very happy with the service we received. Beth and Mike stayed in communication with us throughout the entire process. Bri was our photographer for our big day and what an amazing job she did! She took the time to meet with us prior to and had a clear understanding of our wedding vision and actually got to know us personally which made the wedding day such a breeze. Her personality fits her position so well. She was extremely organized and very prompt on our timeline. She knew when to get things moving and was even able to squeeze in so many extra pictures. The pictures turned out wonderful! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!

• Jocelynn

Jocelynn Jacobs · Married on 09/22/2018

Would highly, highly, highly recommend them

They were amazing. They were taking photos and we didn't even know they were there - they just did their job so well. Got great candid photos of everyone having a great time. They kept their eyes open for all excellent photo opportunities.

cecilia · Married on 09/15/2018

Brie was amazing! So helpful and energized! Took all the photos we wanted and kept us on track. She had great suggestions and a great attitude! Beth and Mike photographed my friends wedding and had a very nice set up. They took amazing photos and are super friendly! This company not only takes great photos, but they are an awesome team to work with.I defiantly would choose this company again!

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend

Beth and Mike make an outstanding team and love what they do. Their work is proof of that. As every one knows the wedding process is a big ball of stress, but not with them. Between just having a great eye for photography and lots of knowledge they bring your big day to life with their work for years to come. Real professionals who are a joy to work with.

Justine · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing!!!

Bri did a fantastic job shooting our engagement photos and our wedding! She was absolutely great to work with. We really appreciated her fun personality and the ability to keep us on track the day of the wedding. And the finishing results are absolutely gorgeous!

Ashlynne · Married on 09/01/2018

Beth and Mike were absolutely amazing to work with! They were very personable and the photos they took were gorgeous! We are going to be seeing them again for our future photos!

Brittnie S · Married on 09/01/2018

Kind, professional, talented

So thankful to have met Bri and been introduced to ETV! She made our engagement photo day and our wedding day so enjoyable even when both days the weather was crazy and she gave us the gift of beautiful forever memories through her images. If you want to know if you have nothing to worry about in the photography department for your special events, contact ETV! They’re kind, professional and so very very talented!

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome photographers!

We couldn't have been happier with Enjoy the View Photography for our wedding! Both Mike and Beth were absolutely amazing to work with. They made our day stress-free and relaxed. It was so helpful to discuss our timeline and get suggestions from them before our big day, which made everything run so smoothly! They were both very organized and knew exactly what shots to get. We also love all the photos :)

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2018

For our wedding we had Bri and Wendy. They were an awesome duo that bounced ideas off each other. They kept us right on schedule and the photos they took turned out amazing! They covered every photo that we requested and we couldn't be happier! Thank you so much! We will definitely be visiting you again in the future.

Enjoy the View Photography 13
    Enjoy the View Photography 14
    Enjoy the View Photography 15
    Enjoy the View Photography 16

Tara · Married on 07/28/2018

Beth and Mike are amazing. Not only are they great photographers but they are so down to earth and make you feel so comfortable. The pictures from both our engagement session and wedding turned out beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Kendra · Married on 06/15/2018

Excellent photographers! Would recommend to anyone.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2018

Beth and Mike were a dream to work with. Professional and fun the day of the event and in the months leading up to our wedding, they were so easy and quick to communicate with. They always responded to questions in a timely manner. You can tell they care about doing a good job - so glad we hired them!

Catherine · Married on 05/11/2018

Very professional, helpful, easy going, and on time. My photos were delivered in about two weeks - way faster than I thought! Photos turned out amazingly. Bri was able to get everyone positional quickly for each group shot and keep the flow going.

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2018

Beth and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with. I was a bit overwhelmed with wedding planning, but they were very easy to work with. They helped me come up with a good time line not only for our photographs and their work, but the wedding as a whole. During the event they were very patient, as well as fun and engaging. Their enthusiasm was infectious and brought great smiles and energy to our photos. As seen in their portfolio, all our photos were technically sound and turned out great. We're very pleased with both the experience and the final product and can't recommend them enough.

Ariana · Married on 04/27/2018

It is an easy choice to give Enjoy The View Photography a five star rating. We could not have been happier with our decision to have Enjoy The View shoot our wedding. Beth and Mike made the experience personal, fun, and easy. We will, without a doubt, recommend Enjoy The View Photography to our family and friends for years to come. If you are looking for a photographer who truly cares about and loves what they do, look no further than Enjoy The View Photography.

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

Absolutely LOVED working with Beth, Mike, and Bri from "Enjoy the View" Photography! They are SO detailed oriented and had accounted for everything, so it made me relax and enjoy the day of my wedding, knowing that every detail had been accounted for beforehand! They are flexible and willing to hold meetings as the client wishes. Bri was very prepared for our wedding and did a very thorough job. I would not go with anyone else for my photography needs! Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Enjoy the View are the best! Working with Mike and Beth was the best decision I feel we made! They are both amazing photographers and their personalities made working with them so easy! They way they thought on their toes and kept everything moving made everything about our day perfect! I doubt the day would have gone as good as it did if they weren't a part of it.

Leah · Married on 05/20/2017

Enjoy the View photographed our wedding in May and did an amazing job. They made this part of our day so easy and fun! The photographers are very enthusiastic about what they do and captured every moment perfectly. The hardest part about working with them is choosing which pictures you want to develop, but even this is made easier because you get all of your pictures on a memory vault and get the printing rights to your pictures. They are also very flexible on the day of your event and accommodated all of our special family circumstances. I can't stop looking at our gorgeous photos!