Enhance U Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer T. Married on 08/21/2021

Great experience!

If you are looking for a make up artist for your wedding I definitely recommend booking with Enhance U. I was worried choosing a artist that wouldn’t be able to color match for me but the artist definitely exceeded my expectations. The pricing is fair and the artist even stayed longer to help the others and myself rush to get dressed and ready for pictures/ceremony. Great experience!
  • Tanya
    Tanya A. Married on 01/18/2020

It was wonderful she was so pleasant professional and easy to work with

Shauna was awesome such a sweet soul She was so easy to work with and very professional. I loved my wedding lòok and my girls were Just as beautiful. Thank you Shauna for playing your part on making my fair tail wedding a beautiful one.

Enhance U's reply:

Thank you Tanya. I am pleased that you selected Enhance U. Stay blessed all the best for your future!
    E Married on 09/19/2019

9 19 19 Enhance_u Enhanced my beauty for my wedding

I researched many make up artist in Jamaica before choosing Enhance_u. I liked her make up style because she makes her brides look fresh and glamorous. I was pleased with her work because I looked good on camera and her make up stood up againt the Jamaica heat

Enhance U's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Thank you for choosing Enhance U. All the best!
  • Rasheena
    Rasheena P. Married on 07/27/2019

Destination wedding make up services

Make up was stunning...make up artist were very serious about giving great service...arrived on time...friendly and personable!

Enhance U's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. We are happy you chose Enhance U. All the best!!
    Monica Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing experience, Seanna did an amazing job and made everyone look beautiful

Seanna and DiAndra did an amazing job and made everyone look so beautiful, the makeup lasted all day and night long even in the blazing sun and wind! I highly recommend her to anyone having their wedding in Jamaica!

Enhance U's reply:

Thank you Monica! It was great working with your and your party. Thank you for trusting Enhance U as your preferred artist on your wedding day.
    Tonya N. Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding day

Very professional, and great communication responsive time. Awesome work as a MUA. Love love love her facial art.
    Randi Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful Day

My experience was wonderful. I loved my makeup and it looked amazing all night. Thank you so much! It was perfect

Enhance U's reply:

It was a pleasure Randi. Thank you for trusting Enhance U as your preferred makeup artist on your wedding day!
    Amanda F. Married on 08/10/2018

I loved my makeup!!

I would like to thank Seanna-Kaye, my makeup artist who helped me look gorgeous during my pre-wedding photo shoot and on my wedding day. I loved how natural yet beautiful my make up looked.

Seanna-Kaye is very professional and friendly. Thank you again for making me a beautiful and happy bride on my wedding day. Keep up the excellent job! :)
  • Shauntelle
    Shauntelle Married on 04/21/2018

Look no Further

I came across Enhance U through my friend who got married in Jamaica. I'm glad i used Enhance U to do my hair and makeup and my bridal party's makeup for my wedding day. She did an awesome job we got got a lot of compliments. Seanna-Kaye and her team arrived on time and they were very pleasant. I would definitely recommend her if you are having a destination wedding in Jamaica.
    Kathy G. Married on 02/18/2018

Great experience!

Having a wedding in a different country from where you reside can be a little nerve racking especially because you are not familiar with the services that the wedding vendors may offer. However my experience with Enhance U (Seanna) was amazing. From her prompt responses to my endless emails, to her warm friendly personality. She arrived early for my day and she did a great job. I am glad I trusted her to glam me up for my big day. My girls and I looked sooo amazing. Thank you Seanna and all the best with your business!
    876 S. Married on 07/30/2016

Beautiful team, flawless work

We met the Enhance U team at a wedding show a few years ago and I thought what a beautiful group. They were courteous and professional. We did our first gig together shortly after and they raised the bar! Their work ethics, responsiveness, and attention to detail topped by the awesome and flawless hair and make-up makes them one of our preferred and highly recommended vendors.

Enhance U's reply:

Thank you. It is always a great pleasure working with you too. You provide exceptional service and we would not hesitate to recommend you as you are the best wedding entertainment providers in Jamaica!!
  • KMC
    Kmc Married on 06/19/2021

Professional, flexible, easy going & easy to work with

Seanna & team truly enhanced my girls and I. We did not want to be made over, we wanted to look like ourselves and we did. We looked absolutely stunning thanks to Seanna & the team. My husband isn't the biggest fan of makeup but he loved our looks. The wedding was during covid so there were lots of uncertainties regarding the time but Seanna was so flexible and accommodating. Superb service!
    Shawnakaye@Yahoo.com Married on 04/17/2020

Top Quality Makeup Application

Seanna-Kaye was very professional throughout the makeup application for the bride,bridesmaids and additional family. She single handed oh did the application for all 7 persons as well as hairstyling for the bride without missing a beat. Everyone was pleased with the final results and the pictures stand as proof. I would definitely recommend Enhance-U as a makeup artist of choice. #simply#top#tier

Enhance U's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure serving you on your wedding day. All the best for your future.