English rose On location bridal makeup by Sarah Kitson Reviews

19 Reviews for English rose On location bridal makeup by Sarah Kitson

• Allison

Allison Fusick · Married on 10/12/2018

Saint Clements Castle October Wedding

Sarah was amazing. She was so calm and did a terrific job to make me as comfortable as possible when she came to my house. I naturally am a nervous person, but I was able to relax and not be that nervous person on the best day of my life. She listened to me perfectly on how I wanted my makeup and didn’t do something she envisioned but most importantly what I envisioned. I would recommend Sarah to anyone because she will make your day magical. She is one of the sweetest people I have encountered inside and out!!!!! 5 star makeup artist !

-Allison Fusick (Bride)

Sent on 03/01/2019

English rose On location bridal makeup by Sarah Kitson's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review Allison, it was a pleasure. I love my job and I’m glad you where so happy.

Jennifer Bolduc · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional!

Sarah was a pleasure to work with. She showed up to my bridal suite on time and ready to beautify! Everyone, including myself was impressed by her work and we’ve all received so many compliments on how great our makeup looked! Sarah comes highly recommended!
    Thank you, Sarah!

Melanie · Married on 08/03/2018

Sarah did a wonderful job with my wedding makeup, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for an elegant, well-polished look for their wedding. She came to my home for my trial, and rearranged her schedule so that the date coincided with my shower. On the day of the wedding, she came to the hotel where my girls and I got ready. She was timely and professional, and listened to what I wanted!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah is so kind and so talented. I rarely wear makeup, so I was nervous to have my makeup done for my wedding. During my trial Sarah worked with me, looking through photos and trying different techniques to help me feel comfortable with everything.
    On my wedding day Sarah came armed with the makeup box that every girl dreams about. She gave me the most natural and beautiful bridal makeup along with my sister and mother. We received compliments the entire day.
    I'm so thankful that I found Sarah and I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking to have their makeup beautifully done!

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for my bridal shower as well as my wedding. She was so flexible with coming to my place so that I wouldn't have to travel to her. She was so friendly, I have already referred her to 2 other friends who are getting married :)

Dani · Married on 06/24/2017

I recommend her to all. Not only is she super talented she's so pleasant. The hardest thing to find in a makeup artist is someone who doesn't make you look like a drag queen. She has knack for making it look polished and natural. Although she is definitely capable of avant garde if that's what you're looking for. I wouldn't use anyone else!!!

Lisa · Married on 04/23/2017

Sarah is a lovely and talented makeup artist! She was easy to work with, willing to work within our time frame and genuinely interested in creating the retro look we wanted to achieve.

Kerri · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah did a awesome job with my makeup and my girls!! I Will definitely pick her over any other makeup artist any day. Thank u Sarah for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!!

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Sarah was amazing! After needing a makeup artist after mine cancled last min on me. Sarah got me and my maid of honor in right away for a trial. We booked that day! She came to my hotel and worked on all of us! Made me feel and look amazing! I will continue to use her for all my makeup needs and facials! She's a pleasure to be around great personality and listens to what you want!

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Hire her. Hire her now! Sarah did my wedding manicure (in-salon) and airbrush makeup (on-site). She also did airbrush makeup for my mother, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law (on-site). We had one trial appointment. I had previous experience with on-site wedding makeup, and they all had rather, "Take it or leave it" attitudes, and they were expensive. Sarah is quite the opposite; she insisted on reaching MY idea of perfect, asking specific questions, such as, "Are the eyes as you imagined?" and "Do you like the level of coverage on the foundation?" I had almost written off the idea of having airbrush services when I saw that local vendors charged more than $100. Sarah's services are beautiful and affordable. I am beyond impressed. Not only is her work professional and customer-oriented, but she was genuinely excited for my big day. My manicure was a bit of a challenge, because I'd broken a nail earlier in the week, but she helped me find the right shade to hide the flaw. Thank you, Sarah, for making me feel beautiful and taking away any concerns I might have had about being camera-ready all night.

Kaitlin · Married on 05/21/2016

Sarah did an amazing job on my bridal makeup! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen. I would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Jen · Married on 04/10/2016

I can't say enough good about this woman. She was attentive and made sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend her if you want someone who will do all they can to make your day special and make you feel stunning.

Alyssa · Married on 10/30/2015

Sarah has done my makeup and nails for several events and every time it has been flawless. I highly recommend her.

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

She did an amazing job with all of my girls! I would recommend her to anyone!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Besides Sarah being one of my good friends, I had an absolute best wedding day thanks to her. She did my makeup perfectly and all my girls. It lasted all night long and even the next morning ;) thank you Sarah so much!! We love you!

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Sara is amazing. I do not wear a lot of make up so was hesitant about it. But she listened to me and did what I wanted so I felt comfortable. I highly recommend her :))

Kristen · Married on 07/15/2017

I was so glad to find Sarah to do my wedding makeup! I went to her salon for a trial and she was very willing to try different things to be sure I got the look I wanted. She is very friendly and did my makeup beautifully. She was so sweet on my wedding day and made sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2016

Sarah went above and beyond in making sure all of my needs and wants were met on our wedding day! She was very accommodating with our time frames, including coming earlier than expected in order to squeeze in my girls and I. Sarah was a pleasure to work with, friendly, reasonably priced, and creative in her make up artistry. I had a make up trial with Sarah prior to the wedding, which I'd highly recommend for any bride! The airbrush make up was light, airy, and I did not feel as if I was wearing any on our wedding date. Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 11/22/2016

English rose On location bridal makeup by Sarah Kitson's reply:

Katelin · Married on 08/08/2015

Sarah went out of her way to make the bridal makeup process as easy as possible. She was responsive via text, came to my house for the trial, and spent as much time as we needed. On the day of the wedding she hung out extra late and even let our photographer use her light in the hotel room. Not to mention the girls all looked so glamorous! Thank you, Sarah!