Engaging Entertainment Reviews

5 Reviews for Engaging Entertainment

• Karen

Karen Y. · Married on 11/21/2020

Musical Masterpiece

Chris made the experience of planning for our special day so stress free. From being so flexible as our wedding date changed due to COVID to changes in after party musical selection it was all seamless and easy. He was so willing to rearrange songs on the fly if we had a delay in our reception timeline. He also hung out for a few hours as our after party DJ as we relaxed and enjoyed time with family and friends.
    I would highly recommend Chris and Engaging Entertainment for any Event.

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Can't recommend highly enough

Chris was such an amazing DJ for our wedding day. He was so easy to work with, very responsive, flexible, and fun. His pricing was more than fair, and he overcame several unexpected hurdles that our venue had with sound.

I asked Chris if it was possible to do something special/different with the song for my dance with my dad and he went above and beyond to make it SO special. I will hold that memory from my wedding day forever, and I can't thank Chris enough for making my (and my dad's) dream come true.

You truly can't go wrong hiring Chris, it's one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 06/23/2018

Great DJ for all occasions!

Chris was such a fantastic DJ! We hosted a surprise 70th birthday for my mother and were in need of good music, and a good DJ. Chris provided both of those things! We wanted to stick with a disco/motown theme and he made everything so seemless. Everyone, from 7-70 danced all night and had a great time. Chris made sure to keep the vibe going when the dancing was happening, and even when everyone took a break to eat.

I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Valerie F. · Married on 05/15/2016

Floda Wedding 2016

This event had a somewhat unique musical signature that Mr. Kern met and exceeded our expectations for in all ways.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Nena L. · Married on 11/03/2012

Best ever!

Chris is fabulous and we highly recommend! Chris knows his audience and provides the right mix to make everyone have a great time! He’s easy to work with and my first choice for any event. Thanks Chris for making my wedding the best!

Sent on 06/17/2019