Engaged Entertainment Reviews

Engaged Entertainment 3
Engaged Entertainment 4
Engaged Entertainment 5

alissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Ryan is so easy to work with to customize the perfect day!!! We are about 300 days away from our wedding and I have so much confidence he will deliver the best wedding ever!! The 2 weddings we attended, done by him, were great! Good flow of events and music to keep everyone on the dance floor all night!

Alissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Ryan was amazing to work with! Made it easy to communicate all our wishes and dreams for our day and he helped bring everything to life!! He was so helpful with suggestions on things we were unsure of, and made our day go so soothly! Thank you Ryan for you’re hard work and effort to make our day the best ever! Will recommend to anyone and everyone!

Engaged Entertainment 6

Marcy · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn't ask for more

When my husband and I first sat down trying to decide on a DJ, we were looking for someone to play music for us and possibly provide some lighting. Ryan was so much more than a "DJ" to us. He ran the show! Ryan provided a photo booth, complete ceremony support, carefully selected music tailored to our taste, media support including a beautiful video interview of our love story from both mine and my husbands perspective and so much more. The day had so many fun and thoughtful little surprises that even we weren't expecting which made our day that much more enjoyable. If you want a DJ who doubles as a wedding planner, friend, and MASTER OF CEREMONIES, you have found the right person. Ryan and his family are among the most genuine people we have ever met and we truly could not have asked for more. Thank you so much for making our day so magical, personal, and perfect.

Jack · Married on 08/30/2018

Engaged Entertainment did an incredible job at our walk event. Ryan was so easy to work with and so professional. We will certainly continue to obtain his services in the future.

Tanya · Married on 08/25/2018

Ryan was so amazing. He is extremely easy and fun to work with, He literally made our wedding. If I could go back I wouldn't change a thing about who we hired. The photo booth run by his wife for our wedding was absolutely amazing and so much fun all our guests loved it. And we got an album of all the pictures our guests took. I would highly recommend Ryan for any wedding!!!!

Chelsi · Married on 08/11/2018

Let me start off with saying that Ryan was absolutely amazing to work with! I had previously seen what he was capable of at my friend's wedding and told my (now) husband that if we ever got married we just HAD to have him! We live in Pennsylvania and lucky for us he made the 2 hour trip to entertain our wedding reception! Ryan is a very detailed person and really wants to know his bride and groom. From the very beginning he was very easy to work with and it felt like he was one of our best friends. Ryan is not your typical DJ, he goes above and beyond what a normal DJ does!

Engaged Entertainment 7
    Engaged Entertainment 8
    Engaged Entertainment 9

Gloria · Married on 07/21/2018

Ryan goes so far above and beyond what you would ever expect from a DJ. I am so happy with the experience I had with him. He has such great, original ideas and just thinks of everything (which is so helpful to a bride)! He really helped to personalize our wedding, from the ceremony to the reception.
    One of our family members sang during our ceremony, and he coordinated directly with her and even set up a practice for them to make sure everything would run smoothly for day of.
    Ryan helped to make our reception a blast! Our guests are still raving how great our entrances were (all coordinated by Ryan), and how much energy he had with the dance floor, full all night. He even accommodated a last minute request to extend our party an extra hour.
    I can't say enough how happy I was with Ryan as our DJ, I would recommend him to any bride!

Megan · Married on 07/06/2018

Ryan was tremendous to work with. He was extremely accommodating and willing to meet numerous times. He is very thorough and detailed when planning for events. Ryan was able to give us valuable advice during planning that helped to make our wedding great. I would recommend him to anyone, he is a true professional and he won’t disappoint.

Jason · Married on 06/15/2018

Ryan was awesome from the moment we met him. He was at an open house for our venue and we knew within minutes that we wanted to work with him. Ryan was very professional and always available throughout our planning process. He made great suggestions, but also made sure that our ceremony and reception went off exactly as we wanted it to. He also did a great job coordinating with our other vendors so that everything went according to plan on our big day.

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Engaged Entertainment for weddings and any social events! Ryan is extremely professional, attentive, fun, energetic and worth every penny! I hired Engaged Entertainment for my wedding ceremony and reception. During the meetings, we discussed every aspect of how I wanted the ceremony and reception to go. When my husband and I were stuck on what to do during different aspects of the reception, Ryan had great suggestions and made the process go so smoothly. He had amazing uplighting in the reception space, an amazing photo booth that was used the entire night, played an amazing slideshow of our pictures for specific dances and played some great music. My guests were dancing and having a great time all night! If you want to make sure every dollar spent is well worth it, hire Engaged Entertainment!!

Engaged Entertainment 10

Jamie · Married on 04/13/2018

My new husband and I could not be happier that we chose Engaged Entertainment for our wedding DJ and MC. Ryan was amazing from start to finish. From the initial interview to our actual wedding day, Ryan put a lot of care and thought into our event and was great with dealing with any curve balls thrown his way. His attention to detail is phenomenal. He asked us things we would have never even thought of and ultimately, made our wedding day perfect. He was very fun and interactive with our guests. So much so that we are still getting compliments on him, and our photographer may even use him for her wedding! Everything was amazing and so much more than we had expected. Thank you so much, Ryan!

Cassandra · Married on 12/30/2017

From our initial booking meeting it was clear that Ryan goes above and beyond your typical DJ. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, he was there with helpful advice from the wedding day timeline, fun games and dances for the reception, the "feel" of the cocktail hour, and obviously, the music at the reception. Engaged Entertainment uses their own online planning program where you can input all of your wedding plans, tweak them together, and also add songs to your wedding playlist. We felt very prepared and weren't stressed at all before the wedding because he had everything laid out. On the wedding day itself, Ryan made sure the night progressed as we planned. His music selection for the cocktail hour was spot on, he did a fabulous introduction for our wedding party, made announcements to our guests as necessary, and had the dance floor full all night. At the end of the night, he helped us pull off our grand exit. Overall, he was truly amazing and worth every penny. When people say not to skimp on your DJ for your wedding they are right- you need a great DJ like Ryan. Our wedding was one of the best days of our lives and Engaged Entertainment had a huge role in that. We even had a few people tell us that this was the best wedding they had attended- again something I attribute to our DJ. So if you aren't sure what DJ to book, I'm telling you- Engaged Entertainment is the way to go. You will get an amazing value and even more amazing memories.

P.S.- we booked the photo booth through Engaged Entertainment and it was a huge hit. Its not a standard tiny photo booth, its almost like a small curtained-off room. Furthermore, Ryan and his staff set up a guestbook/scrapbook station so your guests can leave their photos with a nice message. It was very well done so if you are doing a photo booth I really recommend booking this through Ryan.

• kt90210

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Ryan was recommended to me by a co-worker who used him for his wedding. I have no words for how amazing Ryan was! From our initial "Interview" where I promptly hung up and called my FH (now my DH!) and told him I found our MC to our wedding, Ryan seriously rocked it! He clearly knows his craft and works hard to tailor a party to meet his clients needs and personality. Whenever I got stuck on an idea, he would throw out a few suggestions and options to help get me unstuck. My husband and I have very different tastes in music and he was able to create a celebration that included both of our genres tastefully and our dance floor was full all night! He was great at reading the room and slowing things down when it needed slowing, but also picking things up at the right moment too. My family is still talking about how detailed he was with our Love Story and how they could actually hear each of us in his telling of it. During the planning process, he never rushed the conversation, and really allowed my husband and I to talk about our ideas and how to best incorporate them into the ceremony. And my friends and family LOVED that they could request songs in advance. I would 1000% recommend Ryan to anyone who asks and only regret that I can't get married again just to have him as part of the ceremony!

Abbie · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely loved working with Ryan. He was recommended through a coworker of a family friend, and when we met with him for our initial “hello meeting” we knew he was the perfect touch for our wedding and we booked him immediately. He was easy and fun to work with, he always replied to my emails, and when we were struggling to make decisions he would offer suggestions (which is super helpful if, like most people, you’ve never planned a wedding). The week before the wedding we wanted to add a dedication dance, and we sent him and email and he put it on our timeline. Then, at the wedding the people the dedication dance was for went home pretty early, and he came over to give me an update on what was left and was perfectly fine ditching the dance because they were gone. It’s been almost 3 weeks and people are still commenting on how great he was, and how fun the photo booth was, they loved our love story video, and they enjoyed the way he passed the time. We would pick Ryan again and again if we could, and we would 100% tell you to pick him for your big day.

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

Very fun and outgoing DJ. Keeps people dancing and a fun photo booth!

Alina · Married on 09/03/2017

After the first meeting we had with ryan I was a little intimidated about all the planning that would need to be done- however, going through all those details with him made planning with the venue so much easier and we were even ahead of schedule. On the day of the wedding he was very flexible letting me move up certain songs I wanted to play earlier because certain people were leaving earlier. He checked with me about any changes that came up during our event and played the music that we had requested. Our guests had a great time and I am very sure that was mostly because of the DJ service.

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2017

From beginning to end, Engaged Entertainment went above and beyond my expectations. Ryan is extremely professional, prompt, and experienced. He does it all! From our first meeting, and every meeting after, he was always organized and prepared. He helped me envision what my perfect wedding day would be and had extremely helpful advice and suggestions. He has original, unique ideas about how to personalize our day to really capture our relationship and personality and engage our guests. The wedding day was perfect, all the media he used was amazing, the photo booth was never empty, the dance floor was full, and our guests kept coming up to us and commenting how awesome the MC was. His crew was sweet and so nice too. Ryan is so thoughtful, anticipated our needs and put 110% into our big day. The many ways he used media to express our love for each and our families meant so much to us. He feels like family to us now! I can’t say enough about Ryan and Engaged Entertainment. I am so glad I chose them, and I will be calling him again for any big event we have. The level of professionalism, creativity, personalization, dedication, and quality cannot be matched. Thank you Ryan, for everything!

Briana · Married on 08/05/2017

Ryan was fantastic! He was very organized and helped us create a great wedding day timeline. We were able to meet with him a few times before the wedding and he was always available via email or phone call. He even visited our venue before the big day! During the reception he helped get everyone organized and where they needed to be for special moments. He kept the dance floor packed all night! We HIGHLY recommend Ryan!!

A · Married on 07/29/2017

Ryan was phenomenal! Not only was he an amazing, DJ that kept our guests well engaged and entertained, Ryan was also an amazing master of ceremonies and helped us to make our day the best it could be in so many ways. We received so many complements about him from his song choices and equipment to his introductions and the love story he setup for us. We highly reccomend Engaged Entertainment for any event. Ryan made t very easy for us to be relaxed come wedding time and to make our goal of having an unforgettable wedding possible.

Kendal · Married on 07/22/2017

Ryan did an amazing job for our wedding!! He is very easy and fun to work with, I would highly recommend him!! Not only does he do music but he created a wonderful "love story" video and slideshow of pictures for us to play during the reception. He coordinates everything to make your wedding day stress free! He made our reception so much fun and even extended the reception for us because everyone was having so much fun!! Thank you Ryan!!

Amy · Married on 07/08/2017

Ryan was super helpful and fun in the whole planning process. He was always friendly and professional. The best part is that my guests were completely blown away with everything he did! I would book him again in a heartbeat

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Ryan and Engaged Entertainment were amazing! Ryan was extremely thourough, professional, knowledgeable, thoughtful, and truly the "master" of ceremonies. He was creative and gave us pointers on all aspects of the wedding including the "first look," ceremony, and reception. His soecialties go beyond the service of being a "DJ," with Ryan and Engaged Entertainment, you get so much more! During and after the wedding we received numerous compliments from our friends and family saying our DJ was one of the best they have ever been around and were really impressed with the ceremony and reception music. My husband and I highly recommend Engaged Entertainment!

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a great experience with Ryan DeLap of Engaged Entertainment both on our wedding day and in the months leading up to it. Ryan is extremely professional and it is very clear that he cares about his business and his clients. From the moment we hired Engaged Entertainment, we felt like we were a priority. Ryan was able to help us execute some of our own ideas and he made some great suggestions on how to make our day a huge success, such as photograph slides during certain dances and fun bridal party introductions. One of our favorite moments (and a favorite for many guests as we found out) was the video Ryan played before we entered the reception. It was a video taken of interviews of us from a few months prior to the wedding where we each talked about the other; how we met, the proposal, what we love about each other. Everyone had a great time and we cannot thank Engaged Entertainment enough for its role in making our wedding what it was. We would highly recommend Engaged Entertainment to anyone planning a wedding in upstate New York.

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2017

Ryan isn't just a DJ. He went above and beyond to make sure the flow of our ceremony and reception was perfect! The time he took to skype with us (out of town), prepare our love story video/slideshow, and create the perfect day was more than we could've asked for! That day/night went without a hitch because of him. Thank you Ryan for all your hard work before and during our wedding!