Energy Event Group Reviews

Energy Event Group 6
Energy Event Group 7

Hannah Drexler · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Awesome DJ to work with

Jason was super easy and flexible to work! He was extremely professional and made sure our wedding reception had great music and that everything went smoothly

• Anna

Anna Eliason · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great experience

Jason was very easy to work with and kept the energy up all night at our reception! He kept everything on track and made the evening go so smoothly transitioning from meal to speeches to dancing, then played all the right songs to keep people on the dance floor. We've had many compliments from guests since then saying how much fun the DJ was!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Juan'l

Juan'l Whitley · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Highly Recommend

Jason was amazing, he went above and beyond to make our day perfect. He coordinated so well with my photographer and Pastor. I even got asked if he knew my photographer beforehand because they worked so great together. My response was no he is just that good! :) He will keep your entire night running smoothly from ceremony to end of wedding. I got a lot of compliments how everyone knew what was going on throughout the night during the cake cutting, first dances, and toasts. He made sure he had everyone's attention for all the special moments of our day. We also did up lighting which added so much to our reception and it was beautiful. Jason is quick to respond to any messages and checks in with you periodically with your planning. I could seriously go on and on about how great EEG is!

Lacey Wilde · Married on 06/15/2019

Wilde Wedding

I went to my first “Jason” wedding around 7 years ago and then several since. I always knew that I wanted EEG when my turn finally came around. I contacted Jason before we had even set a date and booked him before I had a location. From start to finish, Jason’s dealt with all of my questions like a pro and helped me think of things that weren’t even on my radar. I loved knowing that when we got to the reception, Jason would handle everything. We got so many compliments about the flow of everything and how much fun everyone had. Thank you to Jason and EEG for being a part of our perfect day!!

• Jane

Jane · Married on 06/08/2019

Super fun and easy to work with

Jason helped created an amazing atmosphere! We highly recommend EGG, as they went out of their way to help accommodate us. We were very new to the planning process so he was especially helpful with that! You get what you pay for with Energy Event Group

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Clark · Married on 05/31/2019

The only DJ you should ever consider!

Jason from Energy Event Group was way too awesome to work with! He ensured our ceremony music was perfect, and our reception was high-energy! Jason had our guests laughing, smiling and dancing all night long. His energy and upbeat personality is exactly what you want and need in a wedding DJ. He also is a great second photographer :)

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Energy Event Group 8
    Energy Event Group 9
    Energy Event Group 10
    Energy Event Group 11

Emma Anderson · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding Decision

The Energy Event Group made our wedding night so much fun! They were super easy to work with and made sure the entire room was included and having fun. They didn't only bring the party, but helped coordinate the speeches, dinner, lighting, photo-booth, etc! I don't know what we would have done without them and we are so happy to have worked with them!

Energy Event Group 12
    Energy Event Group 13
    Energy Event Group 14
    Energy Event Group 15
    Energy Event Group 16

Samantha Reynolds · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Entertainment Service

Jason was our DJ and he was absolutely incredible. We were planning a wedding from a different state and he still made it seem very personalized and called us frequently to make sure we didn't have any questions and felt comfortable about our wedding entertainment. Planning a wedding or any event can be stressful, but he took the stress right out of it for us and handled all of the heavy work. During the ceremony he made sure to keep everybody involved and the energy up! Don't forget to purchase the package with the lights because there's nothing more fun than colorful lights and smiles on your wedding day. We got married two months ago and are still receiving compliments on the DJ. Energy Events group is an amazing company that makes every event personable and a blast. I can't express enough how thankful we were to have them help us celebrate the start to our forever.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Energy Event Group 17
    Energy Event Group 18
    Energy Event Group 19

Ashley Markham · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing company

Jason was amazing and easy to work with! I didn’t know what to expect from a DJ let alone how to plan a wedding! When Jason sent us home with homework and we only completed some of it, he was such a great sport with helping us figure out the rest. He was always very friendly during all of our meetings and easy to get into contact with! I really enjoyed that about him. You weren’t playing the waiting game. Jason was amazing when we first booked him and worked with us on the deposit as we had just spent so much on our venue, but knew we really wanted to work with Jason. During our wedding day he was perfect, he kept us informed of everything that was happening and was going to happen. He kept everything up beat for us! We didn’t have a big wedding and he still made it very fun! We had him do some lighting for us which was perfect it was to extravagant as we wanted something just simple. We didn’t purchase glo sticks from Jason and it was defiantly worth every penny! I would highly recommend Jason to everyone I know who is looking for a DJ! Thank you Jason for being apart of our big day!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/06/2019

Energy Event Group is Fantastic

Jason was so helpful! We went in not being prepared or knowing what we wanted, but Jason was so great! He asked us a lot of questions to get to know us and get a feel of what we wanted, even though we didn't know what we wanted. Everything turned out amazing! The dance floor was full all night long and he did an amazing job of keeping everyone engaged and having fun! If the dance floor started to empty a little, he did an activity to get more people back out there dancing and having fun! It was fantastic!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Leah Rose · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazingly smooth!

Jason was super great to work with and made our reception and ceremony everything we ever wanted!

• Mica

Mica · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing experience with EEG!!

Jason made our whole day absolutely perfect! He kept things running smoothly throughout the day & night. Our reception & dance was so fun & amazing thanks to him!! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Energy Event Group 20
    Energy Event Group 21
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 12/01/2018

Not even a blizzard can stop Energy Event Group!

Jason was amazing to work with! He went above and beyond to make our day so special. The day of our wedding we had some serious winter weather, and Jason dealt with everything from no power to frozen gates at his office, and he STILL managed to make our reception incredibly beautiful without anyone even knowing the struggles! Myself and all our guests were on the dance floor all night! It was a blast, and truly the best day of our lives thanks to Jason and Energy Event Group! I can't express enough how highly myself and my husband would recommend them!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lexi Rau · Married on 11/03/2018

Energy Event Group exceeded our expectations for our wedding reception!

All night Jason made sure we had whatever we needed/wanted. He made us feel special and really kept the party going until the end of the night! We received so many compliments on how good EEG was and I still have people asking me who our DJ was!

Cecile Tschetter · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend, they did amazing!

This company did amazing! They went above and behind to add a special touch with my father daughter dance; the dance was fantastic and uplighting added a special touch, alone with the fun glow sticks.

Heather Powell · Married on 10/11/2018

AMAZING - Darnell is the best ever!

Everyone still talks about how AWESOME Darnell was at our wedding. We had a blast and he kept everyone engaged. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Mckenzie Oswald · Married on 09/29/2018

Truly amazing!

My hubs and I aren’t big into planning and Jason made it such a breeze! It was perfect, and he kept the party rolling!!

Energy Event Group 22
    Energy Event Group 23
    Energy Event Group 24

Caitlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

5/5 Recommend!

Jason and the team at Energy Event Group are top-notch! I felt my guests had so much fun and enjoyed the entire night thoroughly! With the help of EEG, our wedding evening was so much fun and a night we absolutely will not forget! Their services are so amazing — the entertainment, videography, uplighting, Lumi Blasts, photo booth services, and everything in between are worth the investment! My husband and I are so thrilled to have chosen this great company to work with for our most special day. Thank you, EEG, for all you did to make our day so perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Matt · Married on 09/21/2018

When my wife and I got engaged we started discussing vendors. When it came time to discuss the DJ I told her there was one guy I wanted to go with and that was Jason Yoshino and his company Energy Event Group! Jason knows how to get your reception started and makes sure you and your guest are entertained the entire night! Jason makes sure that the entire evening runs smoothly and that you and your significant other are stress-free! Besides our wedding, I have been to several friend's weddings where Jason was the DJ and he has never disappointed! The best part is that Jason makes sure each wedding is unique in its own special way! If you hire Jason and his company for your wedding you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again Jason!
    Matt & Shantel Johnson

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Energy Event Group 25

Callie · Married on 09/15/2018

Look no further! Jason and his team at EEG are THEE BEST in the wedding industry! Hands down! Not only does he put on a phenomenal dance/party... he handles everything in between! We had a very unfortunate experience with the caterer at our wedding. They were an hour and a half late and "forgot" several food/dry good items for our dinner. Jason handled it all- like a BOSS. He made sure things kept flowing smoothly, changed the order of speeches so that our guests were still entertained while waiting for dinner, talked with our guests to make sure everyone was happy, stayed in contact with the catering staff to make sure they were getting on track (ran back & forth to the kitchen!), and even offered to order food from wherever my parents wanted since the caterers thought they were going to run out! Talk about going ABOVE & BEYOND for your customer! Not only did he handle the entire night and turn it from a disaster into an amazingly FUN time... he threw in an amazing surprise for our first dance! Their exciting, new lumiblasts! It was an incredible surprise and thoughtful gesture that he wouldn't have had to do!
    We booked all of EEG's services (except for the surprise!): the ultimate DJ entertainment & uplighting/monogram package, videographer, photo booth, and reception photo package. As I had expected, we were extremely pleased with everything! We had a blast with the videographer, Darrian all day & night! Super easy to work with and he makes you feel comfortable while he is filming! The uplighting & monogram were beautiful, the personalized background for the photo booth was awesome, and our guests loved the fun! The dance floor was packed all night long! We all had an absolute blast!!
    From the time you have Jason/EEG start, to the end of your night... you truly don't have a thing to worry about! They handle it all... and professionally! WORTH EVERY PENNY and then some!
    Thanks again! :)

Energy Event Group 30
    Energy Event Group 31
    Energy Event Group 32

Lorisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Jason & the team from EEG were completely amazing!! I gave him a call right away after we got engaged because I wanted to know his open days. I had been to past weddings he did and was blown away by the way he got everyone involved. He is so incredibly organized and paid attention to every little detail from the planning process to the actual day of our wedding. To this day people still mention to us how much fun they had and Jason definitely played a big part in that.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Carolyn · Married on 09/02/2018

We have been to many weddings that EEG DJ'd at and knew we had to have them for our own wedding! Everyone was dancing and having a great time, even those who generally do not dance. They also did the music for our ceremony and it went seamlessly. Jason makes you feel so comfortable and at ease about everything. Be sure to get the glow necklaces and foam lights to make your dance that much more fun! They went above and beyond! Jason even brought my husband and I drinks as we were finishing up our sunset pictures.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Marchelle · Married on 08/25/2018

EEG was so easy to work with! They kept the dance floor filled at all times of the night and made our wedding night one to remember! All of our guests are still talking about how fun the whole night was!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

EEG was great to work with through all of the planning and especially on our wedding day! Darnell provided music for the ceremony, was an awesome MC, and kept the crowd engaged and the dance floor full all night long! We can’t thank EEG enough for truly making our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Energy Event Group 33
    Energy Event Group 34
  • Kayla

Kayla Menor · Married on 08/12/2018

EEG is amazing and made the night so fun!

When looking into hiring a DJ for our wedding I did what almost every bride does, ask her friends! I had so many friends who instantly recommended Jason and EEG! Knowing entertainment is so important I planned our date around his availability. To this day my family and friends still talk about how much fun the reception was. He even grabbed our photographer and my husband and I after the ceremony to capture the most perfect sunset pictures! Jason definitely goes above and beyond! So professional and most importantly fun. He kept the night going and am SO happy that I was able to book him and his team!

Energy Event Group 35