Endless Sea Imagery Reviews

13 | Melbourne, FL

13 Reviews for Endless Sea Imagery

• Katherine

Katherine R. · Married on 04/03/2021

Jeff and Tracey are fantastic!

We hired Jeff and Tracey on a whim since we were having a destination wedding. I’m really glad that we did! They were so great to work with and made the whole photo taking process which I normally dread so great! They let us decide when we were tired of taking pictures and asked about anything specific we wanted done. Everyone at the wedding really enjoyed their presence. We got 8 pictures a couple days after the wedding as a sneak peek and absolutely cannot wait to see the rest! We would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • Chanda

Chanda T. · Married on 03/04/2021

Cannot say enough!!!

Jeff & Tracey are amazing. They were so friendly and extremely easy to work with. We were extremely relaxed with them during our entire wedding and our engagement session. Our guests said that they were very friendly and not intrusive at all. One thing I really liked was that they did not take any photos of guests while we were eating. All of our photos are gorgeous. They even took pictures of things we did not even think of. I am considering a trash the dress session and I would only go to them if I decide to do it. They were very professional, flexible, easy going, very clear and precise with information. Every question I had they answered in a timely manner. I would recommend them 100 times over to anyone for any photo sessions you are looking for not just a wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2021

Merissa M. · Married on 01/23/2021

Wedding Photos

Jeff and Tracey are SO amazing!! We had a photographer who cancelled on us due to covid but Jeff and Tracey really saved our wedding memories with their talent and professionalism. They were so nice and accommodating. We felt at ease and understood with what we wanted in our pictures. Look no further because this is it, they will not disappoint!!

Sent on 01/26/2021
  • Kelsie

Kelsie J. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Photography Couple

This couple is amazing. They find the perfect shots without stealing the moment. We loved our engagement shoot with them, and we loved shooting our wedding with them. They gave us what we wanted and found some shots we didn’t know we wanted. They were flexible with our schedule and found time that worked for us on the wedding day for couple portraits. It didn’t feel like a photo shoot which is what my husband loved about it. They got some great candids, and they were fun to hang out with. They got us a sneak peak within 48 hours, and we cannot wait to see the full album.

They were super affordable and worked with our budget.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Suzie H. · Married on 07/25/2020

Natural and relaxed engagement shoot!

We used Jeff for our engagement pictures while in FL visiting my family for Christmas. He was prompt to answer my emails and questions, and even though he doesn't live in Vero Beach, he was happy to travel to take our pictures at my favorite beach there! During the shoot, he was very relaxed and comfortable, we enjoyed our time with him and shared some laughs. He had the pictures to us, adjusted and edited, within days of the shoot! If you're looking for a chill photographer for a good price and great pics, go with Jeff!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Myranda

Myranda · Married on 11/16/2018

Don’t go to anyone else! Jeff and Tracey are THE BEST!

I can’t even put into words how amazing their work is. We started planning our November wedding in August so we didn’t leave ourselves much time but after searching WeddingWire we came across Endless Sea Imagery and I am SO glad we did! The day of our wedding they arrived right at the time they told me. Very friendly and got right to work! They were super in tune with what we were looking for and definitely nailed it! It was super helpful to have the second set of eyes to pay close attention to details like hair placement and smaller things that make a huge difference in the photos. They had so many amazing photo ideas and were very accommodating to every group photo we wanted taken. When it was time for photos of just my husband and I they really took their time to capture intimate photos of us. Tracey even carried our baby for a while while Jeff snapped pictures of just the two of us. They got us a handful of “sneak peek” photos the day after our event and we got the rest of the photos less than 3 weeks after! I recommend Endless Sea Imagery 1000%.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/24/2018

Endless Sea Imagery

By far the best photos that we have had taken. We are already planning for future photo sessions with them!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/03/2018

Our pictures turned out beautiful! Jeff was very responsive and easy to work with through the entire process. Definitely made everything less stressful while wedding planning from out of state!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 05/19/2018

Pictures came out amazing for my wedding! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/17/2018

Jeff was wonderful to work with. He showed up to the venue early to scope out the area and get ideas for shots. The photos were beautiful and we were very happy with the service provided. Great value!

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Soon2beMrsB

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

We loved working with this company! I cannot wait to get back our images and see what a wonderful job they did!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kristina · Married on 05/06/2017

Endless Sea was super in tune with what we wanted as a couple and made sure our vision came to fruition. Amazing value for impeccable service. So glad we chose them!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Vicki · Married on 04/15/2017

My family loved working with Jeffrey. He made us look great!!! He was very responsive to my inquiry, selected a couple of great sites for our pictures and got the pics back to us very quickly. It was a pleasure working with him and we highly recommend his services.

Sent on 04/20/2017