Endless Creations Flowers and Gifts Reviews

23 Reviews for Endless Creations Flowers and Gifts

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/17/2021

Stunning bouquets

Endless creations did an AMAZING job with my bouquet. They saw my vision and made it happen. I absolutely recommend working with Steve and his crew to make your special day, a little more perfect.

Sent on 04/19/2021

Lisa,
    Thank you, we enjoyed working with you to bring your vision to life. Congratulations as you start this new chapter of your life.

Caleigh-Ruth B. · Married on 04/03/2021

10/10 Wedding Florist

The Endless Creation team was outstanding! The flowers were beyond stunning!!! Their creativity went above and beyond! They were full of ideas, but also did exactly what I had asked of them! Everyone at our wedding commented on the beauty of their work. I would highly recommend Endless Creations!! We loved them!!!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Caleigh,
    Thank you very much. You were a pleasure to work with providing us a vision of what you wanted. Congratulations to you & Rocky from everyone at Endless Creations Flowers
  • F

Filomena R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Provided flowers for my ceremony.

This vendor provided the flowers for my ceremony and they were professional. The lowers looked beautiful; would recommend.

Sent on 04/15/2021

Mikaela K. · Married on 09/19/2020

Spectacular

They created beautiful bouquets, boutonnières and corsages off of the colors and few ideas I had been able to come up with. Endless Creations went above and beyond what I had imagined with beautiful, artistic arrangements!

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

Stunning Wedding Flowers

Endless Creations was such a great vendor to work with. I sent Steve photos of the flowers I wanted and he made it happen well within my budget. The delivery to site was on time and I couldn't have asked for better flowers or arrangements. Our venue owners were fawning over the selections we had made. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much. It was so much fun working with you and your vision. I love your choice of venue, everything was just stunning. Steve & the team at Endless Creations

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Steve and his team at Endless Creations are absolutely remarkable! They are responsive, professional, and kept my client's ideas and visions in mind throughout the entire process. They kept their budget in mind and recommended florals that captivated my bride's visions and ideas. They were on time with proposal submissions, day of installations, and just were overall a pleasure to work with. As a wedding planner I hold my vendors to a high expectation on delivery of services and products. Endless Creations exceed those expectations and I will be referring them continually.

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • Chrissy

Chrissy R. · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing people to work with!

Thank you so much for creating such beautiful pieces for our wedding! I was so happy with the bouquets and our centerpieces looked like they were out of a fairy tale! It was a pleasure to work with Steve and his team, quick responses and amazing quality. I think the pricing for 15 centerpieces(with my extra tall vases) 6 bouquets, 8 boutonnières, 2 mothers corsages, and flower girl petals, was absolutely amazing! Like I said the quality was just breath taking. Thank you for bringing my vision to life. I hope I’ll get to use you in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful!!! The sunflowers absolutely made our pictures even better!! I will defiantly be back in the future for other floral needs!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2018

Meeting Steve at an open house was the best thing that ever happened to my wedding planning. I came to him not knowing exactly what I wanted, and he created a vision that turned into an amazing reality beyond my wildest dreams, all within budget! He consistently went above and beyond, from keeping my husband engaged in the planning process with a 'figure out which flowers are painted' game, to putting together my centerpieces and decor at the venue on my wedding day, and staying until the end of the evening to ensure everything met my expectations (they were exceeded!). I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Steve and his team.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lisa,
    Thank you so much. It was fun working with you and Dan to take your ideas and colors and bring them to life. Steve

Erin · Married on 07/28/2018

The flowers were the most beautiful part of our wedding! He was able to replicate the example of a bouquet that I showed him exactly! Everyone keeps commenting on the flowers in our photos! They were just perfect.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve and his team were so easy to work with throughout the wedding process. Steve helped me feel reassured when the forecast was calling for rain by helping to come up with an alternate plan for the flowers! I was amazed by the size and beauty of my bouquet and all of the decorative floral pieces.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Sara · Married on 12/29/2017

Steve did a fantastic job with the flowers for out wedding! He listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond to make it perfect!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Kate · Married on 10/08/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Steve from Randy's flowers for my wedding. The whole process from our first meeting to my wedding day was amazing. Not only did they give us flowers that were above and beyond anything I ever dreamed of... but all my dealings with Steve he was always extremely helpful, patient, and had the greatest ideas. I can't say enough great things about Randy's Flowers. They were always accommodating and sweet, even with my last minute changes. Honestly, dealing with them was the least stressful part of my whole wedding planning process!! My wedding was 2 weeks ago and my centerpiece flowers are still going strong!! If you are looking for the most gorgeous flowers with the most awesome staff this is your place, hands down. I'll never be able to thank you enough Steve and the whole Randy's flowers crew, you guys are the best!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the services provided by Randy's Flowers. Steve and his staff not only made the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding, but he ensured everything was perfect by: knowing exactly the look I was going for and knowing what flowers work together to achieve the look I wanted within my budget, following up multiple times throughout our booking and even after our special day. They truly went above and beyond for us and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a florist! You will love them!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Patti · Married on 06/24/2017

Randy's flowers was wonderful to work with for our wedding! The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful and received so many compliments. Steve was fantastic and super helpful. We had a large wedding party with some complexities and they took extra time to make sure everything was perfect. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Patti,
    You and Ian were such a nice couple to work with planning the use of florals in your wedding. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Jody · Married on 10/24/2015

All the staff is so friendly. I felt like family sitting down and planning everything out. They all were so helpful with new ideas and telling me that we could do some things I had wanted but didn't think was possible. I can't wait to see my flowers on our big day.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Miranda · Married on 10/10/2015

They provided beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat! Hours after the ceremony the flowers looked just as wonderful as when I received them. Definitely worth it!

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • User5543377 · event on: 05/10/2015

Arraignment far exceeded my expectations. Very beautiful at a decent value

Sent on 10/21/2015

Endless Creations Flowers and Gifts's reply:

We are glad you are happy with the floral items you purchased. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

The best part about working with Chris and Steve is that they really work with your vision. I went in with an idea of a theme and a feel that I wanted, and they took it and ran with it. They revised what they were doing several times to suit my changing desires. In the end, it turned out exactly as I wanted and I couldn't be happier. Flowers really do make or break the feel of your wedding.

From a business standpoint, they are super professional yet personal to work with. They are a family-owned and operated business and will do anything and everything to do what you need. They even delivered my flowers the day of my wedding, 3 hours away from their shop on a Saturday. It was a large wedding (5 bridesmaids, 5 groomsmen, corsages for important family members, 20 table centerpieces, altar pieces, aisle pieces, etc.) and they set it up all on time, and even in the rain.

I couldn't recommend them any higher.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Shavon · Married on 12/31/2011

EC Flowers was absolutely AMAZING! Their arrangements were exactly what I wanted and so much more than I was expecting. They listened to all of my ideas and helped me to plan out things and mentioned several aspects that I hadn't even thought of! Their attention to detail and personalization is second to none. I give them 5 stars and plan to use them for anything I have in the future as well as recommend them to all of my engaged friends!

Sent on 10/05/2015

M · Married on 04/28/2018

Steve and his team at Randy's Flowers really were very wonderful. We stopped in spur of the moment after a disappointing interview at another floral shop, and Steve automatically made us feel like we were being listened to (despite us having dropped in during the midst of valentines day chaos). He took our budget into consideration and created flower arrangements heavy on herbs (as per my request) , bouquets and even a rosemary and eucalyptus hair crown that were incredibly lovely and simple - rustic without being coarse, and wild without being unruly. Can't suggest them enough as a local vendor.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Cassandra · Married on 09/03/2016

3.5

Toni definitely knows her flowers. In our consultation she guided me to find the rustic but chic look I was going for. We had a lot of issues with communication. We ended up snail mailing the contract and checks back and forth, which wasn't great. On the day the flowers looked great and they have lasted for over a week in water at home. She did forget the rose petals for the flower girl, but when we realized this and called, she came right back with them.

Sent on 09/12/2016