13 Reviews for Endless Cinema

High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)
13 Endless Cinema Reviews

Todd was phenomenal! Our wedding was nearly 90 degrees and he was working so hard. Our video was perfection and we will enjoy it for years to come. Our wedding was on our rural family farm and his drone footage was superb. The whole day Todd was capturing everything and so quiet you hardly knew he was there. He worked great with our photographer even helping her at times. I highly recommend Endless Cinema to anyone!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had the best experience with Todd, the owner and director at Endless Cinema! He was professional, friendly, and accommodating throughout the entire process. Our wedding video is phenomenal! The picture and sound quality are outstanding. Todd stayed right in the action throughout the day, capturing each special moment. I also appreciate that his prices are set for a full day's worth of coverage (instead of charging by the hour) and is rather affordable compared to many videographers of similar high caliber out there!

Profile Picture Miriam, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I cannot thank Todd enough for our beautiful wedding video! He captured our special day in the most perfect way and we will cherish it forever.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Todd was as good at they come! He was quick to answer any question that we had and was very professional throughout the process. We are grateful to have found him for our big day.

Profile Picture Trey, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Best money spent ever! I cry every time I watch our video.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We are so excited to get to look back and remember our wedding day forever thanks to Endless Cinema. Todd was always quick to respond, easy to work with, and incredibly professional. I was concerned that having a videographer might be distracting, but this was NOT the case! Todd did such a wonderful job at capturing all of the special moments of our wedding without being distracting. We are so glad we chose Endless Cinema and cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Kara, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Profile Picture User7946350, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Videography

We really enjoyed working with Todd from Endless Cinema! He did such a great job on our video and was always quick to respond to our questions. He is so nice and easy to work with and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted in our video. We are so grateful to have a beautiful wedding video to enjoy forever! We definitely recommend Endless Cinema!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had such a wonderful experience with Todd! He truly went above and beyond to keep everyone happy (which is not always easy in my family!) and make our wedding video perfect. I'm so happy that we have a video that we will be able to treasure forever. Todd drove out of his way to my hometown, an hour from our wedding venue, just so he could have the shot of me getting my hair and makeup done. That meant a lot. I would definitely recommend Todd!

Profile Picture Hayley, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Todd was such a pleasure to work with. He is professional and very responsive. His work is fabulous and captures all the heartfelt and important moments of the day. We are so happy with our wedding video it makes me feel like I am back at my wedding day! We would recommend 100%!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Todd was such a delight to work with! Words can't express how happy we were with our wedding video! All of our friends and family LOVED our video and I still get compliments about it all the time! It was absolutely beautiful, from the music to the footage and all of the details to get it all. Not one detail was overlooked and he did not hesitate to try things out to get great scenes for our video. Anytime I reached out, I was always greeted within a day. Above all else, Todd is super kind and took the time to get to know my now husband and I to make sure he included everything we were looking for. I can't thank Endless Cinema/Todd enough for all the hard work put into creating something so beautiful for us to enjoy forever!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations

Todd with Endless Cinema was such a pleasure to work with! He was everything we wanted/needed...affordable, friendly, accommodating, eager, quick to respond; he went above and beyond to be at several different locations on our wedding day (that were all over town from one another) to make sure he got footage of everything. Our highlight film turned out amazing and I can't wait to see the rest. I highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Todd did a great job on my son's wedding video! We've watched it sooo many times! He came for the rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding day for prep, the ceremony, and reception. Definitely would use again!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/5/17, 1 Review