Endless Cinema Reviews

20 Reviews for Endless Cinema

20 Endless Cinema Reviews
  • Ben & Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2018

Our wedding video was everything we wanted and more! We can’t wait to see the fuller footage. They were so incredibly easy to work with, very responsive, and will deliver the best memories for one of your favorite days! I would recommend them to anyone looking to video their wedding day!

Amelia · Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding 5/19/18

After booking our reception venue, I began looking for a videographer. I searched on and off for 3 months before I found Endless Cinema and they were exactly what I was looking for...high quality videos at an affordable price. They were very responsive when I reached out and continued to be so throughout the whole process. To say Todd went above and beyond to capture our day would be an understatement! He even called me a few days before our wedding to ask if he could arrive a couple hours earlier than I asked him to be there. Our video was worth every penny and is something we will cherish for many years to come!

Carrie · Married on 05/05/2018

Todd from Endless Cinema captured our wedding day perfectly! We were absolutely thrilled with the final product! We loved how Todd combined up close shots along with footage from the drone. He was also professional, timely with his responses, and was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Endless Cinema to any couple looking to have their wedding day filmed.

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Todd is one that you want at your wedding doing the video for your best day of your life. He is AMAZING. We have not gotten our whole video yet, but my husband and I know it will bring tears to our eyes of how realistic and clear the videos come out. You feel like you are in the videos as if it is a movie. Todd is so laid back and perfect for the job. We got our trailer in 6 days after our wedding 1 day before as promised. His work is so good you will be glad you choose him. We cannot wait to see his final work for our wedding day and cannot wait to show it off. THIS GUY is phenomenal!! He will also work around your budget and answer any questions you may have. He does not push anything on you, but simply wants to do whatever works BEST for YOU.

Melanie · Married on 03/24/2018

I am so thankful that a friend convinced me to purchase a wedding video package for my daughter's wedding. I'm even more thankful I found Endless Cinema to produce it! The owner was responsive, reliable and incredible to work with in every way from the beginning of the process until receiving the final products. He captured the wedding day perfectly and the final result was a beautiful video story of the sweet couple's love on the most wonderful day of their lives. I cry (tears of joy) every time I watch it. I can't say enough good things about Endless Cinema - it's the best wedding decision I made!!

Andrea · Married on 01/13/2018

Todd has been amazing to work with! Patrick and I are so happy to have these memories to cherish for our lives. He's captured every special moment from our big day that we shared with our friends and family. It's been a true joy to use Endless Cinema to capture our day!

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Todd was phenomenal! Our wedding was nearly 90 degrees and he was working so hard. Our video was perfection and we will enjoy it for years to come. Our wedding was on our rural family farm and his drone footage was superb. The whole day Todd was capturing everything and so quiet you hardly knew he was there. He worked great with our photographer even helping her at times. I highly recommend Endless Cinema to anyone!

Crystal · Married on 08/12/2017

Todd went above and beyond to create my perfect wedding video. He was so patient with me and a pleasure to have on my wedding day. He is extremely professional and many of my family/friends told me how impressed they were regarding his work ethic. He was one of the best wedding vendors we hired. We will cherish our beautiful wedding video forever!

Miriam · Married on 06/24/2017

We had the best experience with Todd, the owner and director at Endless Cinema! He was professional, friendly, and accommodating throughout the entire process. Our wedding video is phenomenal! The picture and sound quality are outstanding. Todd stayed right in the action throughout the day, capturing each special moment. I also appreciate that his prices are set for a full day's worth of coverage (instead of charging by the hour) and is rather affordable compared to many videographers of similar high caliber out there!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I cannot thank Todd enough for our beautiful wedding video! He captured our special day in the most perfect way and we will cherish it forever.

Trey · Married on 03/18/2017

Todd was as good at they come! He was quick to answer any question that we had and was very professional throughout the process. We are grateful to have found him for our big day.

Kristen · Married on 03/18/2017

Best money spent ever! I cry every time I watch our video.

Kara · Married on 03/04/2017

We are so excited to get to look back and remember our wedding day forever thanks to Endless Cinema. Todd was always quick to respond, easy to work with, and incredibly professional. I was concerned that having a videographer might be distracting, but this was NOT the case! Todd did such a wonderful job at capturing all of the special moments of our wedding without being distracting. We are so glad we chose Endless Cinema and cannot recommend them enough.

Meredith · Married on 09/24/2016

We really enjoyed working with Todd from Endless Cinema! He did such a great job on our video and was always quick to respond to our questions. He is so nice and easy to work with and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted in our video. We are so grateful to have a beautiful wedding video to enjoy forever! We definitely recommend Endless Cinema!

Hayley · Married on 09/17/2016

We had such a wonderful experience with Todd! He truly went above and beyond to keep everyone happy (which is not always easy in my family!) and make our wedding video perfect. I'm so happy that we have a video that we will be able to treasure forever. Todd drove out of his way to my hometown, an hour from our wedding venue, just so he could have the shot of me getting my hair and makeup done. That meant a lot. I would definitely recommend Todd!

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Todd was such a pleasure to work with. He is professional and very responsive. His work is fabulous and captures all the heartfelt and important moments of the day. We are so happy with our wedding video it makes me feel like I am back at my wedding day! We would recommend 100%!!

Natalie · Married on 06/25/2016

Todd was such a delight to work with! Words can't express how happy we were with our wedding video! All of our friends and family LOVED our video and I still get compliments about it all the time! It was absolutely beautiful, from the music to the footage and all of the details to get it all. Not one detail was overlooked and he did not hesitate to try things out to get great scenes for our video. Anytime I reached out, I was always greeted within a day. Above all else, Todd is super kind and took the time to get to know my now husband and I to make sure he included everything we were looking for. I can't thank Endless Cinema/Todd enough for all the hard work put into creating something so beautiful for us to enjoy forever!

Michelle · Married on 04/23/2016

Todd with Endless Cinema was such a pleasure to work with! He was everything we wanted/needed...affordable, friendly, accommodating, eager, quick to respond; he went above and beyond to be at several different locations on our wedding day (that were all over town from one another) to make sure he got footage of everything. Our highlight film turned out amazing and I can't wait to see the rest. I highly recommend him!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

3.5

Todd did a great job on my son's wedding video! We've watched it sooo many times! He came for the rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding day for prep, the ceremony, and reception. Definitely would use again!