Encore Professional Disc Jockeys Reviews

133 | Denver, CO

133 Reviews for Encore Professional Disc Jockeys

Encore dj's were so professional, an amazing value and they played all the songs I wanted at my wedding. Their website was easy to log on and pick songs we wanted and did not want at the wedding. Wonderful company to work with and streamlined my whole wedding reception, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/09/2015

George was awesome! He helped keep us on track for our time line flawlessly! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Polly · Married on 07/17/2015

Couldn't be happier! George catered to all our needs and was so professional. He checked in to make sure that everything was the way we wanted. We would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/27/2015

George was amazing! My cousin suggested him to me, and when we met with George we knew we could end our DJ search. He was professional and kept everything extremely organized before and during our wedding. If you are looking for someone to amp up your event in the best way possible, look no further than Encore.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Encore was fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone. They were professional and flexible in handling any issues or delays and kept the energy up all night.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Encore DJs were excellent! Their online planning tools ensured that we got to hear all of our favorite tunes. George was very attentive throughout the entire event. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Carlos · Married on 03/28/2015

Kay & George are amazing! We had the best experience, from personally meeting & getting to know them before hand, to planning our wedding's every detail on their awesome website, to the day of our wedding where the excellent service came full circle. Not only did they provide the perfect music & lighting, but when our event coordinator was no where to be found, they made sure our timeline was kept when needed & adjusted when necessary. They ensured that all our needs/requests were met. If Encore is still available for your event, do yourself a favor & book them immediately.

Sent on 05/01/2015

They were great at our wedding reception. They were very flexible with us changing songs around in the final hours and purchased any songs they didn't have on their website. I would highly recommend Encore for your event.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2014

George was excellent! I've been to my share of weddings over the years and I've seen DJs that just press shuffle on their ipod (yuck)... However not George from Encore!! He was involved throughout the whole thing! From being totally cool with last minute change ups on announcing the wedding party to making sure the music fit the mood of our group the whole night! He was awesome! He took the time to meet each of the bridesmaids/groomsmen and staffers for the event and was great about coaching those who were giving toasts! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you George!!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/12/2014

If there was one thing I received the most compliments on (other than my dress) it was the DJ. Everyone kept telling me how awesome the music was. George even got my mother-in-law on the floor to do the hustle. We had a blast! The music was amazing and he was amazing! His patience with our last minute changes should earn him a badge.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Paul · Married on 10/11/2014

George was excellent. No complaints whatsoever. We had a great night and everything went as expected.

Sent on 10/21/2014

There are just no words to describe Jeff and his AMAZING DJ service. I had to snag him super early because after the first time I met him (before I even met my husband) I knew I wanted him to do my wedding someday.

He made our day so incredibly special...from the prep work to make sure everything was they way we wanted, to cutting a special song for my bridal party entry, to doing a voice over for my father daughter dance, to having my husband and I's first dance on a cloud (done with dry ice), to getting all the guests out on the dance floor and having a blast, to keeping us on time with everything, to being ahead of the game on everything. Every minute was special all due to Jeff. He was our favorite part of our wedding and the best DJ we could have dreamed of.

He is worth every penny because what he does for your wedding and how special he makes it is priceless!! HIGHLY HIGHLY Recommend Jeff and Encore. And I am SUPER picky and never write reviews...but he is WORTH IT!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Ana · Married on 09/27/2014

We found Kay to be an excellent DJ! His professionalism and ability to play music to suit all of our guests was wonderful. With Kay the event ran so smoothly and she was quite easy to work with. The meeting before our wedding was extremely helpful for all the planning and the planning tool online was easy too,I even requested a blended music for our first dance and she did great . I will definitely recommend them to our family friends, everyone had fun at the wedding and the can't stop talking how fun was the party even kids had a good time and doesn't want to leave the party.

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • User4001940 · 2+ years ago

George and team!

Thank you so very much for your wonderful help and making our wedding a wonderful, seamless day! You were all a great team to work with! Thanks for your flexibility and help in getting things together with the music. We couldn't have asked for or expected anything better!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Tara · event on: 08/09/2014

it was a superbly enjoyable experience; relaxed, organized, well run, great at reading the crowd and engaging kids and adults to the very end.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Kimberly · Married on 07/05/2014

Encore was very easy to work with. They did an awesome job!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Kameron · Married on 07/05/2014

Encore was wonderful! They were very easy to work with! They made my wedding a very special day! Stress free!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/14/2014

Amazing! Our wedding was so great and they did our ceremony and did a wonderful job

Sent on 07/08/2014

George and his company were AWESOME. If I had to throw any kind of event featuring a DJ the first call I would make would be to him. He was incredibly easy to get ahold of and work with and went out of his way to meet with my fiancee and I before the wedding. His planning tools online made mapping our schedule and plotting our setlist a piece of cake. During the event he was a true pro. He never dominated the festivities but did a great job moving everything along. I don't mean to brag but my reception was a four hour dance extravaganza and George was a big reason why. He kept the party rolling. Great experience.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Amber · Married on 12/07/2013

Kay and George are just amazing! Everything was perfect and we couldn't have hoped for a better wedding. The online planning form made everything so easy and in such a hectic time it was great! I was able to pick exactly what I did and didn't want, the announcements & introductions we requested were better then we could have hoped, and I honestly couldn't be happier! Thank you so much George and Kay for making our wedding day perfect you guys are the best!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Victoria · Married on 11/10/2013

George and Kay were Awesome, very energeric!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Matthew · Married on 10/26/2013

Kay did an amazing job. She was on the spot with every request and desire we could have had. Always one step ahead of us on anything that may have needed to be done. We could not have hoped for more. Thank you very much for everything.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Julie · Married on 10/18/2013

The DJ was excellent!! He played the music I wanted and made the planning very simple and stress free. He helped coordinate the night and kept things flowing. My husband and I never had to worry. The uplighting was gorgeous and so was the gobo light. It was definitely a night to remember. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Chelsie · Married on 10/12/2013

Kay from Encore Professional Disc Jockeys made our wedding AMAZING! She was so much fun, and kept to the timeline perfectly, which was important to me. She kept the party going all night and played the best songs! She even taught me to line dance while I was in my wedding dress! :) Everyone loved her! She was extremely professional and her communication throughout our wedding planning was outstanding. I'm sad our wedding is over, but we made some awesome, fun memories that she had a major hand in! Thank you so much, Kay!!! Love- Chelsie and Chase Gordon

Sent on 10/25/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2013

In looking for a DJ for our wedding this company was a clear and easy yes! Kay and George are amazing :) they were very helpful with all of my many questions, made me and my husband so relaxed on our wedding day and everything went perfect. Thank you guys so much for your wonderful service, we will always remember you :)

Sent on 10/06/2013