Encore Professional Disc Jockeys Reviews

133 | Denver, CO

133 Reviews for Encore Professional Disc Jockeys

• Dawnine

Dawnine · Married on 03/21/2017

I can't say enough good things about George. First off, we really liked that he checked-in with us throughout the night to make sure we were all on the same page about the flow of the evening. Our wedding was on a Tuesday evening George kept the parting going and it was a blast, the music was perfect. I would highly recommend George with Encore Professional Disc Jockeys.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Laura · Married on 02/18/2017

We LOVED George! Our caterer recommended him to us for our wedding in February in Estes Park. At first, we were skeptical about spending a little more on a DJ, but he is worth every penny! A DJ can make or break an event, and he totally made our wedding unforgettable. He stayed in communication with my husband and I through the night, brought us drinks when we were empty, and always confirmed guest's requests were something we wanted. I could go on and on about how wonderful George was to us. If you need a DJ, you must have George. Don't settle for anyone else.

Sent on 03/09/2017

We had the most amazing day, and we are so thankful for how well George did as our DJ! We had so many compliments on how amazing our music was. George made sure that our reception ran smoothly! It was so much more than a DJ service, he made sure that everything at the reception was perfect and to my timing! I highly recommend this service!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Julie · Married on 12/30/2016

George of Encore Professional Disc Jockeys was awesome! He provided the music for a friend's son's wedding and it was much more than music that he offered. His DJ talents were top notch, keeping the flow the reception to just what we were looking for. The mood ranged from soft music during dinner, to exciting when the entire wedding party entered the room, to fun and just the right volume for dancing! George's ability to keep the entire room involved and entertained was excellent and he did so without taking away the limelight from the bride and groom. The selection of music was perfectly varied, his announcements were timely, and his professionalism was greatly appreciated. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Alex · Married on 12/30/2016

Think about weddings you have been to and what a big role the DJ/MC has in a wedding, they really can dictate how fun your wedding is. I have been to a lot of weddings and I have yet to see a DJ/MC better than Encore professional Disc Jockeys.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Dana S. · Married on 12/03/2016

We would recommend George and his company any day of the week! We had an amazing wedding with 265 people and it would have not went as planned if George wasn't there... He went above and beyond his duty and made it such a great experience for everybody. I honestly didn't know what to expect but when we arrived at our reception George was there to greet us with drinks in hand for my wife and I as well as an action plan of what was happening from that point. Before the wedding they were very flexible with meeting with us to go over details and any time we had a question you could call them anytime. I would recommend using this DJ service for any event, if we need to use them again they would be first our first choice in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Kim · Married on 11/12/2016

They made it easy for us to make our song selections via their online form, completely understanding of social anxiety. During the event our Dj was very attentive and made sure we were ready before moving on thru the evening.

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • F

Francesca · Married on 11/05/2016

George was great! He ensured we had everything and more we could have ever imagined on our wedding day. He got the guests involved kept the flow of the music just right, and kept our bunch lively. He exceeded all expectations we had for our DJ, and the crowd loved him. He will forever be cherished as one of the most valuable assets to our wedding day. Thank you Encore!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/22/2016

We loved our night!! They got the night going the dancing perfect and announcements spot on! 10/10 easy website to pick songs and so friendly!

Sent on 10/27/2016

If you are looking for a dj that sits back and just plays music than this is not the dj for you. The ammount of professionalism that George and his crew provide are second to none. From the moment you book your wedding they will make sure that everything will be perfect. By the end of our wedding our other vendors were asking where we found such an amazing dj. They even brought us drinks throughout the night since we were so busy. Your search is over...make sure your wedding goes as flawlessy possible!!!! FIVE STARS

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

Always checking in with us to see if we needed anything. I mean anything. Was more of a coordinator then just a DJ. Very kind and thoughtful

Sent on 04/18/2017

Emma · Married on 10/08/2016

I was told a lot that the DJ you choose can really make or break the big day for you. And Its true, everything from the personality to the ability to help make guests, parents and the wedding party more relaxed during the day are all things you need to look for in a DJ. encore did that for us! They helped calm the nerves of the Best man and Maid of honor before their speeches, He was always offering to get us anything we needed, his personality was outgoing and helped the party go on, and also made sure that everything you wanted to do during your reception happen. Any time I had a question he was there to help. And you know hes good because he was the DJ for another wedding we attended a few weeks later, and it is the same story! Great night, and nothing but a good time!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2016

George was amazing! Walked us through the whole process and was so helpful the day of our wedding!

Meggan · Married on 10/01/2016

Helped us though out our day when our wedding coordinator was busy. Played great music including most of the songs on our customized list.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Alex · Married on 09/09/2016

George did an amazing job! He reached out to me several times before the wedding, made sure I knew how to use their online tools and was totally flexible when I decided to throw a birthday announcement in. He knew how to read the crowd and the dance floor was packed all night! He did such a fantastic job, you won't be sorry if you go with Encore professional disc jockey.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kearstin · Married on 08/12/2016

Kay made our day absolutely amazing!! She kept us on schedule but when we needed more time to make it around the room to chat with guests, during dinner, she accommodated. The music selection for dancing was on point!! We we danced until the very last song, as did most of our guests!! My 90 year old grandpa was even on the dance floor. Then while everyone else was going outside for the send off, she played one last song for Chris and I to dance to - it was incredibly special. Kay did the music for the ceremony, as well, and that went PERFECTLY!! George is also very responsive and was a great deal of help when we had questions about our ceremony and reception format. I can honestly say that, without Encore, our day would not have been nearly as magical. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Sharon · Married on 08/08/2016

Gorge was the best person ever. He always made sure we were taken care of. And did everything we asked for. My husband and I were so amazed with him. He went beyond anything we had expected. From first meeting him. To the every last. Night he was there with us till the very end. Even when everyone left and it was just us. He still stood there and asked us if we needed anything. We will differently be telling everyone about our experience. Thank you so much Gorge you were the best. And we appreciate everything you did for us.

Sent on 09/26/2016

George and his team handled every aspect of the music and sound. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2016

This DJ was the best. He checked with my husband and I the entire night, as well as my parents to make sure everything was going good. He had every song I requested, even the ones that i initially couldn't find on his list. He made our day/night one to remember.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Eric · Married on 05/14/2016

We could not have been more pleased with George and the team at Encore. They made our wedding party a blast and did a great job accommodating special requests to make the entire celebration fun for everyone who was there. Thank you George and the Encore team!

Sent on 06/02/2016

George went above and beyond as our DJ! From helping walk us through the planning form, picking music, create a custom dance mix then on the day running everything for us! He was super responsive to all of my emails/calls, very professional and even took the time to meet with us and get to know us and walk us through their music system.
    The planning form was so easy to use and helped us make sure that we didn't miss any details! We were very impressed with the ease of use and everything the system provided us.
    On the day, we didn't have a wedding planner and George made sure to let us know when everything was happening from our entrance to the dances and cake cutting. He even gave the parents a 10 minute heads up to prepare for the dances and toasts which they LOVED! We also got the uplighting which was so perfect and really set the mood for the night! Everything went so smoothly all thanks to George's help on our special day!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Stephen · Married on 09/19/2015

These guys are the best! They were incredibly professional, fun, flexible, and kept our guests dancing all night long. We highly, highly recommend working with Encore. DO NOT make your own playlist or get your cousin to dj (as we thought of doing) - these guys are worth every penny, and made our reception so memorable and fun. Many people commented that it was one of the most fun receptions they had ever been to.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

Encore was AMAZING! Kay made my husband and I fell so special on our wedding day, and we truly can't imagine our day without her in it!! We did the platinum package and it is worth every penny. My favorite part of the night was cutting the cake. We were 5 months pregnant and decided to do our baby gender reveal at our wedding. As we cut into the top tier and pulled out that pink piece of cake, my husband shouted "IT'S A GIRL!" Then our DJ Kay made the whole room pink in up lighting and made the moment that much more special!!! My wedding was incredible and Encore helped make it that way.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Daniel · Married on 09/03/2015

Having this DJ was great! It was like we were rockstar and we couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/22/2015

T · Married on 09/02/2015

George was awesome! He was responsive leading up to the wedding and super organized and helpful. On our wedding day he kept everything running perfectly and was instrumental in our day being perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2015