Encore Professional Disc Jockeys Reviews

Encore Professional Disc Jockeys 1
  • Danielle

Danielle Farris · Married on 06/02/2019

Organized, Helpful, & Fun

We got married almost three weeks ago and used Encore to DJ our wedding! George was so helpful along the way and I loved using his online planning form to help sort out details for him, and for myself! The entire day, George ensured everything moved along smoothly and made sure to check in on us the entire night to make sure we were eating, still wanted to same timeline, and if we needed anything at all. You won't be disappointed by choosing this DJ!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Nora

Nora Lupi · Married on 04/27/2019

George is the Best

George went above and beyond for our wedding. From adding last minute roasts in an easy manner to literally getting me drinks from the bar when I couldn’t leave my table, he killed it. And holy HANNAH is this place the best bang for your buck. I wouldn’t even say he’s good for the amount you spend. I’d say he’s the best AND has the best prices. You don’t have to choose! And you can tell he loves what he does and really cares about his clients, which keeps the energy and vibes high and positive. We were dancing all night!

12/10 would book again, 15/10 would recommend to any and everyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jenna Vickers · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything we didn't know we needed

Working with George at Encore was such a wonderful experience. He was there every step of the reception to make sure we had what we needed, to support us, to walk us through what was coming, and to make sure those that were speaking were prepared. In our minds, before we met George, a DJ was just someone who sat behind their table and played music off of a predetermined list. Boy, were we wrong. George consulted us about what music we wanted, made sure we had all the set songs picked, used his expertise to fit the flow the room, and was only on the mic when needed. His pre-event prep and event management were so great, and our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without him. We 100% recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Kellee Carrannante · Married on 12/30/2018

Outstanding MC and DJ

George was our DJ for our wedding day and we couldn't be more happy with our selection. He kept us constantly informed on what was upcoming and made sure everything was going the way we envisioned. He was on top of any song requests, and most importantly, he had our guests dancing the whole time! Truly an outstanding MC and DJ.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Analyse · Married on 06/09/2018

George is amazing, and so much more than a DJ! Even before our wedding day, he never missed an opportunity to check in on us and ask if there was anything we needed help with. He will make sure your event stays on schedule, is attentive and flexible to your needs, and will keep your party going to the very end! Our wedding guests were all so impressed with him, and the environment he created for our reception. Cannot thank him enough for being such a huge part of our wedding day. :)

Sent on 06/15/2018

Shanda Andrews Hesser · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellent DJ services

George was the DJ at our wedding, as well as many friends and families. He is very professional at his job, but also likes to have a lot of fun with all the guests. He was very accommodating and went out of his way to make sure we had the right music for every moment of our day. He kept the flow going throughout the entire evening. I would highly recommend George and his DJ services.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kierstin · Married on 03/02/2018

My husband and I will always remember how amazing our wedding was, and it was most definitely because of the wonderful team that helped us pull it off. Among the team of people working with us was our DJ, George. He was amazingly talented, highly detailed, made planning easy, and reached above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied and taken care of. I want to thank him, again and again, for how beautiful our night was! If you are looking for a DJ, your search is over, Encore Professional Disc Jockeys is the best! I promise you’ll be highly impressed!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Encore Professional Disc Jockeys 2

Shelley · Married on 11/18/2017

Great experience!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Stacy · Married on 11/04/2017

George was AMAZING!!!!!! He made sure that everything flowed smoothly and went off without a hitch!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2017

George was a fantastic DJ and helped make our wedding fun and run smoothly! We sent him a long list of songs we would like played throughout dinner and the reception, so we only heard songs we liked. He was also incredibly helpful for announcing things, especially when it came to having guests roll dice to get us to kiss instead of clinking their glasses. He explained the rules to everyone and helped make it a fun and interactive activity for our guests. He was on time, professional, friendly, organized, quick to respond to messages, and had reasonably priced services. I have no complaints and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Duane · Married on 10/29/2017

We told George that we were unconventional when we first met with him and, honestly, I'm not sure he truly understood the lengths to which we take our unconventional nature. We threw a long list of obscure tracks at the man and he constructed a cohesive evening of our favorite kinds of music from synthwave to death metal. Top shelf.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ellen · Married on 10/14/2017

George was amazing and made our day so much fun and stress free! We planned our wedding from out of state and George was always available by email and phone to answer our questions. Also, his online planning form is the best!! We were able to give him all the details of the day of and request all the songs we wanted all through his client portal on his website.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jaimie-Lyn · Married on 10/07/2017

I was lost on what kind of music and exact songs to give the DJ. I feel like I didn't do a good job giving them direction and they did amazing and performed exactly how I had imagined. Beyond grateful for the amazing performance they put on!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Tricia · Married on 10/07/2017

Encore DJ's was amazing to work with. He was so helpful throughout the entire process and really made sure everything went smoothly on our big day.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2017

George was very accommodating and easy to work with, and also offered helpful suggestions. I loved working with him. My only bit of advice is to follow up with him during your event and confirm any special details prior to their occurrence to ensure any special/out-of-the-ordinary instructions are followed. George is so friendly, professional, and approachable, you'll find working with him to be a joy.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

George and team were wonderful to work with throughout our entire experience! George went above and beyond what we expected him to do on the day of our wedding. He asked us if we needed anything after the ceremony and continued to check in with us. He even brought us drinks when we were busy taking pictures or busy with other things. The groomsmen and bridesmaids that gave toasts also said he was so helpful and gave them advice before they spoke. I would most definitely recommend George and Encore to my friends and family.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

I picked only two of the songs we wanted played and asked not to have certain genres played at all. I gave George free reign other than that and I knew from the first moment we spoke that we would have nothing to worry about. He timed everything perfectly and kept people partying on the dance floor. It ended up being the best party ever! These guys are amazeballs!

Sent on 10/18/2017

ashley · Married on 09/24/2017

I can see why Encore is one of Lionsgate Event Center's preferred vendors! They were extremely easy to work with, their website made it really easy to come up with songs and their staff is friendly, flexible, and very personable.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

All our guests said how great George was and what great music he played and they wanted to be on the dance floor the whole night

Sent on 09/20/2017

Krystin · Married on 09/15/2017

George was fantastic! He kept us on time, and things moving along. George played all the music we wanted as well as what our guest requested. He also got everything set up for speeches, dances, and everything so that our guest did not get bored but gave us time to experience these critical moments. George check in with us to make sure we were doing ok and if we need anything like water or time away from people. You will not go wrong with having Encore Professional Disc Jockey help you celebrate your day and boogie the night away!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Chelsee · Married on 09/07/2017

WE LOVE GEORGE! He was absolutely the best! We had the most amazing wedding day! I don't know what we would have done without Encore Professional Disc Jockeys! George got everyone dancing and having a ball! We would recommend him for any and all weddings & events! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Scott · Married on 09/06/2017

George was great and very professional! He helped make our night special. His song selections were great and helped keep people engaged. Many of our friends and family complimented his song list. We would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/11/2017

George with Encore was such a joy! I have never seen such a fun dance at a wedding. He kept to schedule so well, kept things flowing perfectly, and was an excellent emcee. We could not have asked for a better DJ, and I recommend him tenfold!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Shawna · Married on 08/10/2017

I first started working with George over the phone and he was great - so friendly and excited to get the planning done! I then spoke with Kay and organized the exact details for the reception and she was just a friendly and excited! I met both the day of the wedding and it was just perfect. Kay was by my side all night and more helpful than I ever imagined. This company is a dream for your event and will help you with absolutely anything you need! I loved working with Encore!!

Sent on 08/17/2017