Encore Professional Disc Jockeys Reviews

122 | Denver, CO

122 Reviews for Encore Professional Disc Jockeys

122 Encore Professional Disc Jockeys Reviews

Analyse · Married on 06/09/2018

George is amazing, and so much more than a DJ! Even before our wedding day, he never missed an opportunity to check in on us and ask if there was anything we needed help with. He will make sure your event stays on schedule, is attentive and flexible to your needs, and will keep your party going to the very end! Our wedding guests were all so impressed with him, and the environment he created for our reception. Cannot thank him enough for being such a huge part of our wedding day. :)

Kierstin · Married on 03/02/2018

My husband and I will always remember how amazing our wedding was, and it was most definitely because of the wonderful team that helped us pull it off. Among the team of people working with us was our DJ, George. He was amazingly talented, highly detailed, made planning easy, and reached above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied and taken care of. I want to thank him, again and again, for how beautiful our night was! If you are looking for a DJ, your search is over, Encore Professional Disc Jockeys is the best! I promise you’ll be highly impressed!

Encore Professional Disc Jockeys 1

Shelley · Married on 11/18/2017

Great experience!! Highly recommended!

Stacy · Married on 11/04/2017

George was AMAZING!!!!!! He made sure that everything flowed smoothly and went off without a hitch!!!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2017

George was a fantastic DJ and helped make our wedding fun and run smoothly! We sent him a long list of songs we would like played throughout dinner and the reception, so we only heard songs we liked. He was also incredibly helpful for announcing things, especially when it came to having guests roll dice to get us to kiss instead of clinking their glasses. He explained the rules to everyone and helped make it a fun and interactive activity for our guests. He was on time, professional, friendly, organized, quick to respond to messages, and had reasonably priced services. I have no complaints and would highly recommend him!

Duane · Married on 10/29/2017

We told George that we were unconventional when we first met with him and, honestly, I'm not sure he truly understood the lengths to which we take our unconventional nature. We threw a long list of obscure tracks at the man and he constructed a cohesive evening of our favorite kinds of music from synthwave to death metal. Top shelf.

Ellen · Married on 10/14/2017

George was amazing and made our day so much fun and stress free! We planned our wedding from out of state and George was always available by email and phone to answer our questions. Also, his online planning form is the best!! We were able to give him all the details of the day of and request all the songs we wanted all through his client portal on his website.

Jaimie-Lyn · Married on 10/07/2017

I was lost on what kind of music and exact songs to give the DJ. I feel like I didn't do a good job giving them direction and they did amazing and performed exactly how I had imagined. Beyond grateful for the amazing performance they put on!

Tricia · Married on 10/07/2017

Encore DJ's was amazing to work with. He was so helpful throughout the entire process and really made sure everything went smoothly on our big day.

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2017

George was very accommodating and easy to work with, and also offered helpful suggestions. I loved working with him. My only bit of advice is to follow up with him during your event and confirm any special details prior to their occurrence to ensure any special/out-of-the-ordinary instructions are followed. George is so friendly, professional, and approachable, you'll find working with him to be a joy.

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

George and team were wonderful to work with throughout our entire experience! George went above and beyond what we expected him to do on the day of our wedding. He asked us if we needed anything after the ceremony and continued to check in with us. He even brought us drinks when we were busy taking pictures or busy with other things. The groomsmen and bridesmaids that gave toasts also said he was so helpful and gave them advice before they spoke. I would most definitely recommend George and Encore to my friends and family.

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

I picked only two of the songs we wanted played and asked not to have certain genres played at all. I gave George free reign other than that and I knew from the first moment we spoke that we would have nothing to worry about. He timed everything perfectly and kept people partying on the dance floor. It ended up being the best party ever! These guys are amazeballs!

ashley · Married on 09/24/2017

I can see why Encore is one of Lionsgate Event Center's preferred vendors! They were extremely easy to work with, their website made it really easy to come up with songs and their staff is friendly, flexible, and very personable.

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

All our guests said how great George was and what great music he played and they wanted to be on the dance floor the whole night

Krystin · Married on 09/15/2017

George was fantastic! He kept us on time, and things moving along. George played all the music we wanted as well as what our guest requested. He also got everything set up for speeches, dances, and everything so that our guest did not get bored but gave us time to experience these critical moments. George check in with us to make sure we were doing ok and if we need anything like water or time away from people. You will not go wrong with having Encore Professional Disc Jockey help you celebrate your day and boogie the night away!

Chelsee · Married on 09/07/2017

WE LOVE GEORGE! He was absolutely the best! We had the most amazing wedding day! I don't know what we would have done without Encore Professional Disc Jockeys! George got everyone dancing and having a ball! We would recommend him for any and all weddings & events! Thanks again!

Scott · Married on 09/06/2017

George was great and very professional! He helped make our night special. His song selections were great and helped keep people engaged. Many of our friends and family complimented his song list. We would recommend him for any event.

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/11/2017

George with Encore was such a joy! I have never seen such a fun dance at a wedding. He kept to schedule so well, kept things flowing perfectly, and was an excellent emcee. We could not have asked for a better DJ, and I recommend him tenfold!

Shawna · Married on 08/10/2017

I first started working with George over the phone and he was great - so friendly and excited to get the planning done! I then spoke with Kay and organized the exact details for the reception and she was just a friendly and excited! I met both the day of the wedding and it was just perfect. Kay was by my side all night and more helpful than I ever imagined. This company is a dream for your event and will help you with absolutely anything you need! I loved working with Encore!!

Marie · Married on 08/05/2017

George was phenomenal when it came to responsiveness and reaching out at any time of needing information from me, and to make sure everything was on track. Kay was our DJ on the day of, and she was out of this world! She was constantly checking in, being totally flexible and shifting things around as the day never runs on time. We had plenty of announcements and guests always knew what was going on, and Kay was also great at reading the room for playing songs from our favorites list vs what people were requesting. We had people dancing all the way to the end of the reception, which is exactly what we wanted! We couldn't have asked for anything more :)

Scott · Married on 08/05/2017

George was a great DJ! He helped us coordinate our day and was always ready to help out if things went wrong (there was a massive rainstorm at our wedding). We had some special requests for timing of the music during the ceremony and they went perfectly.

George was always looking out for us on the day of the wedding to see if we needed anything. The music was great and got everybody up dancing!

Mckenzie · Married on 07/27/2017

I would definitely recommend Encore Professional Disc Jockeys! I have nothing but great things to say. Very organized and made the process so easy to create your playlist. George was amazing the whole night. He made sure the bride and groom were taken care of at all times. I was impressed how smooth everything was and kept the main events going in a timely manner. I was incredibly happy with our DJ choice.

Mckenzie · Married on 07/27/2017

We had nothing but the best experience with Encore Professional Disc Jockeys! I feel as though they went above and beyond! George was great in always making sure we were doing great the whole night. He helped to make sure the evening moved along in a timely manner. Also, there were tons of suggestions when it came to choosing your playlist, which I found was super helpful. I was very impressed with the company as a whole and would most definitely recommend this DJ to future Bide and Grooms out there. Thanks again Encore Professional Disc Jockeys for helping to make our special day memorable.

Danae · Married on 07/16/2017

George and his team were amazing! He was always prompt in answering my emails and questions. My husband and I loved his awesome software that allowed us to search his database for all our songs we wanted to be played during our ceremony and reception. George also checked in with us a few times during our wedding day to make sure everything was going perfectly and to see if we needed anything. Thank you again, George!!