ENCORE Music and Entertainment LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Hamilton Married on 06/04/2022

The best Dj

Daryl was an awesome Dj with a great personality and gave his all for our wedding party. Very professional and friendly and we have already recommended Encore to others.
  • Vonnie
    Lavonne Married on 06/03/2022

Dj Croz is the best!

Going into wedding planning I knew I wanted my wedding and reception to be one big party and knew the DJ needed to be good... and Dj Croz did not disappoint! Dj Croz was incredible. He's the best! He knew the right songs to play at the right time and kept the party going. Not to mention his planning and consultation process is so clear and detailed. You can tell he puts so much time and care into every event he does. I can't recommend him enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Bethany
    Tina Married on 03/19/2022

Party of the Year

It was a great experience working with Daryl! The wedding planning tool was very easy to use, and Daryl was very helpful in planning our reception. ENCORE had the perfect package for our wedding and created the dance party that we wanted at our reception. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

ENCORE Music and Entertainment LLC's reply:

Aw man... Thank you so much! Your day was amazing! Thank you so much for entrusting ENCORE Music and Entertainment. #500Miles
    Hillary L. Married on 02/26/2022

Partying nonstop

Our DJ was amazing 🤩! He kept the party going all night and helped us pick songs and moments for our guests. Daryl was amazing to work with and helpful.
    Maurice T. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No need to look any further for a DJ!

DJ Croz helped make our wedding day special!
    During the wedding planning sessions, he listened to what we wanted and even gave suggestions for how to make certain moments perfect. He got to know us and the vibe that we wanted for the wedding which helped our wedding day go flawless! DJ Croz helped deliver all of the special moments we wanted perfectly. Our reception was better than we could have ever planned for. The dance floor was packed all night. DJ Croz was able to read the room and seamlessly transition from one perfect song to another. We will always remember our wedding and how happy we are that we hired DJ Croz

ENCORE Music and Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Maurice! Your wedding was a beautiful and I loved the energy that was in the air that night. You all were wonderful to work with from the start! Even from 3,000 miles away LOL! Thank you again!
  • Woodson
    Woodson G. Married on 10/24/2021

Great to work with!

Encore provided a great sound track to our wedding and was an excellent MC who made sure the evening flowed. Would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great party.

ENCORE Music and Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you soooo much for allowing me to share that day with you all. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! From the venue to the energy that everyone had from setup to break down was amazing.
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 10/24/2021

Great Experience - Wedding Planner

I'm a wedding planner (Amber Justine Events) and I loved working with the ENCORE team throughout the planning process for an October 24, 2021, wedding at Cousiac Manor. They were responsive to all of my pre-wedding emails and easy to work with on the wedding day. Their table set-up is visually cool, they can read a crowd, and they will do all they can to make events a success. I'd work with them anytime!

ENCORE Music and Entertainment LLC's reply:

Amber you and Ally were awesome. The best part was the fact that you were easy to talk to and personable. That means a lot in order to make The Gates wedding reach its full lovely potential. Which it did. I look forward to working with you again and seeing you thrive in all that you do.
  • Bri
    Bri T. Married on 10/23/2021

Best Dj Ever

ENCORE Music & Entertainment LLC, Did Amazing at Our Wedding! Played The Perfect Music for the Ceremony & Reception. Had Everyone at Our Wedding Dancing and Kept the Guests Moving. I Loved & Will Forever Recommend them!

ENCORE Music and Entertainment LLC's reply:

Bri! I can't express how proud I am of you. Everything about your day was awesome. I can't believe you's married now!! LOL! I wish you all the absolute best!
  • Kristin
    Kristin D. Married on 10/09/2021

Stop looking- must hire!

Stop looking for another DJ. Get Daryl to work your wedding. He helped us do everything from across the county. More importantly, he made sure our reception flowed well and our family and friends had a phenomenal time. I may be biased, but our wedding was the best I’ve every been to and Daryl was instrumental in that!

ENCORE Music and Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin!! The energy that was in the room was AMAZING!!! You all made it happen. I'm just glad I was able to play a role in it! Congratulations again!
  • Carissa
    Carissa A. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Daryl was very thorough and made sure I had one less thing to worry about on our special day.

Highly recommend. The only thing I would have done different is make a list of songs I would have wanted to be shorter. But you know what they say about hindsight.
    So glad I didn’t have to worry about music on our special day. I didn’t want the night to end!

ENCORE Music and Entertainment LLC's reply:

You all looked wonderful on your big day. And the energy was amazing from the babies in the building to the elders of the families. I wish you all the best!
    Ashley J. Married on 09/10/2021

Best DJ Around !

DJ Croz was very professional, easy to work with, very knowledgeable, & kept the crowd entertained the WHOLE time !!
  • Justice22293
    Morgan E. Married on 09/04/2021

Dj croz is everything!

From the very beginning, Daryl aka DJ Croz expeditiously contacted us to plan our wedding. Daryl is nothing short of professional, helpful, and passionate about what he does! He was very flexible and over communicative in regards to what we wanted for our wedding. Daryl made everything seamless from the ceremony music, to cocktail hour, and the reception, not to mention how affordable his services are in comparison to other DJs in the area. I can’t thank DJ Croz enough for helping to make our day special!

ENCORE Music and Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you SOOOO much Morgan! It was an absolutely honor to serve you, John and your families! Everything was beautiful! ENCORE Music and Entertainment wishes you all the best!
    Raeann O. Married on 08/28/2021

Awesome DJ

We had such a great experience! Great DJ! He was so much fun and kept our guests dancing all night! Music was awesome and fit our evening perfectly! Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a DJ at their wedding or event!
  • W
    Wanda J. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The experience was very rewarding and all expectations were accomplished.

Mr. Crosby rendered impeccable service and did everything that was asked of him plus more. I would definitely recommend his service and be a great reference as well.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia D. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything was was perfect and as planned I was very pleased and happy.

Great music, played all the right songs the announcer was on point and wonder my wedding was lit and we had a ball thanks to the Dj I would recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you so much.
    Shana P. Married on 07/17/2021

Great professional DJ

We were glad to have Darryl DJ at our wedding. He was professional very responsive and made sure our needs were met. He was great and I am so glad we chose him.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 05/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing flexibility and talented DJ Croz!

DJ Croz made our Hampton City Schools 6th annual Run for the Stage 5K, an event to remember. He took requests from all over our division and created a magical mix of fun, shouting out sponsors and song requesters along the way. This playlist will definitely help get us all through the race and take our minds to another musical place.
    Thank you DJ Croz!
    Dawn N. Married on 05/06/2021

You Won't Be Disappointed

An outstanding DJ for my daughter's wedding last year. Easy to communicate with, met with the couple ahead of time to get their preferences and ideas, and scored a home run! Prompt, professional, flexible, and fun! He kept the crowd of diverse ages on their feet all evening, laughing and dancing to all types of music. “Everything was perfect!” my daughter said at the end of the night. The DJ was a big part of that.
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn R. Married on 04/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great DJ for our wedding!

Darryl was an awesome DJ for our wedding! He was so helpful and detail oriented. We were able to tell him some specifics of what he wanted and it was perfect. He was also able to coordinate with our musicians for amplification.
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 10/24/2020

DJ Croz is the best!

We used ENCORE Music and Entertainment for our October 2020 wedding music and lighting. My then fiancé was responsible for choosing a DJ and as soon as he got off the phone with DJ Croz he knew that's who we had to have for our wedding. DJ Croz was incredibly professional as well a flexible and willing to work with us when we kind of wanted a mix of packages. He listened to us and incorporated everything we wanted and made suggestions. He did an amazing job at the wedding of reading the crowd. At no point did I, or my day of coordinator, have to worry about anything related to the music and lighting. We had so much fun!
    James W. Married on 09/19/2020

The absolute best!

Such and amazing event the music kept everyone dancing and the services were outstanding Nothing but respect!
  • Eric
    Eric R. Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing DJ

Awesome experience! DJ Croz went above and beyond to make our special day even more special. He arrived on time, kept the party alive all night, and did a great job MC'ing. He was very easy to communicate with prior the event as well, ensuring that our song list was perfectly tailored for the event. Highly recommend for any event!
    Morgann D. Married on 11/16/2019

The best!

We had a great time at our Wedding; mainly because Daryl put on quite a show!! He even came down to the dance floor and taught us some dances!! Everyone had a blast!!!
    Jamie P. Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome DJ

DJ Croz was professional and understanding of our wants and needs. He went a above and beyond our wishes. He played a good mix of the music. He definitely "read" the room of our guest and played accordingly. He showed up on time and kept the party going.
illustration stars