Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! Reviews

98 | Trenton, NJ

98 Reviews for Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths!

Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 2
Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 3
Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 4
Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 5
Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 6
Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 7
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/13/2019

A night we won’t foeget!

They did an amazing job at our wedding! Photography, videography, and dj service were outstanding. So easy to work with and listened to our ideas. Whether I spoke with Mark or someone else from the staff - our questions were always answered. Everyone was up on the dance floor having a great time. Mark is truly a great guy and helped make the night unforgettable. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths!'s reply:

We are so glad that you were pleased with our services. Welcome to our family of Happy Encore Entertainment Customers. We appreciate you letting everyone know via your review The Quality & professionalism our team provides and how working with our team of professionals assures that we can both Create & Capture the memories in a way that having separate vendors just cannot. We wish you both a world of happiness and thank you for being a cheerleader & fan of Encore Entertainment & Ultrax Disc Jockeys.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect from start to finish

We hired Encore/Ultrax for photography, photo booth, and DJ and emcee services, and everything was simply perfect! Below are our highlights:
    -Viktoria's exceptional customer service from booking through the big day. We never waited more than a few hours for a return email answering any question we had.
    -The professionalism and kindness we experienced from our photographers, Jason and Evelyn. They were so good at taking candid shots, we forgot they were there, at times! There are so many gorgeous shots I didn't even know they had gotten, which was a great surprise when I saw my photos. They did such a wonderful job and we are so happy with our photos. They were so kind and they made us feel at ease, which made me feel so much more natural in front of the camera (which I usually don't!), so they pictures were even better than I had hoped for.
    -Our emcee, Brandon, was incredible, and we could not have been happier! The process of choosing our music was simple and efficient, and he gave us input that made our evening really special (such as doing an anniversary dance). He had everyone on the dance floor all night and played music that got everyone involved. There wasn't a dull moment. I received SO many compliments on him. (I also loved that our photo booth operator gave us an album and he and Brandon danced with the guests, it added to the fun!) Brandon even checked in with individual guests to make sure they were having a good time. Talk about a great emcee! I can't say enough about the DJ and emcee services.
    -Everyone was so professional and knew just what to do to make us feel like we were getting a personalized experience while understanding that on the big day, the bride and groom don't have a whole lot of time to answer questions! They knew exactly what we wanted and they delivered! It was also extremely efficient being able to hire photographers, photo booths, and DJ services from the same company.

I would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 8
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 9
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 10
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 11
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 12

Welcome to our family of Happy Encore Entertainment Customers. We are so glad that you were pleased with our services and appreciate you letting everyone know in your review. The as you experienced working with our team of professionals assures that we can both Create & Capture the memories in a way that having separate vendors just cannot. We wish you both a world of happiness and thank you for being a cheerleader & fan of Encore Entertainment & Ultrax Disc Jockeys.

Scott & Darence · Married on 10/21/2018

Nothing Less Than PERFECT!!!

The team at Encore Entertainment – simply put were superb. Through Encore Entertainment, we’ve gotten Photographer (1), Videographer (3) (Cinematography Package), DJ, and Officiant. Admittedly, I was skeptical of how great they could possibly be – being a same-sex male interracial couple – I considered the following concerns: the music would have to be diverse, light exposure difficulties capturing our skin tones, and my stubborn family members who would just sit down and not move. Needless to say, the day of our wedding, WE WERE BLOWN AWAY!!!!
    My wedding was the best day of my life – and NOTHING went wrong. Literally NOTHING. Encore Entertainment was Perfection. While me and my husband loved everything, they’ve done – we were shocked to hear how many of my guests were actually impressed with them. My family constantly commented on how fun the photographer was. The videographers got many kudos for how discreet and detailed they were. Of course, EVERYONE in my family were most impressed with Mark. He’s truly gifted in the way he got everyone on their feet. Mark was delicate without being overbearing but had great presence which made the crowd just enjoy him 100%. Encore Entertainment made our special day a dream come true. They’ve shown patience, commitment, and passion. By no means were they interested in just “getting it over with”. It was a true collaborative effort and they went above and beyond. Thank you to EVERYONE with Encore Entertainment.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 13
  • Esti

Esti Leech · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomenal doesn't begin to explain how great ENCORE entertainment is!

“Wow, what am Amazing Job. Dave and I were sooooo pleased with everyone. Everyone was fantastic. Brandon was a pleasure to speak with on the phone and day of, PHENOMENAL job. Everyone was up and dancing. The whole crew did so good and we also recommended ENCORE Entertainment to a number of people. We are over joyed with how perfect the day was with the DJ and Photography. Paul was FANTASTIC as well. Right on time, and so helpful with all the pictures. It was so much fun. The whole team was so Excellent and their passions for what they do really just shined and made our perfect day. Thank You So Much.”
    Dave and Esti Leech

Sent on 10/17/2018

Monics · Married on 09/29/2018

“I just wanted to thank you and your staff very much for making our wedding so special. Everything went like clockwork, and the music was great and your ability to get everyone on the Dancefloor was AMAZING! I would highly recommend your services to anyone who asks!! Many, many thanks again and it was a great time!!”
    Monica and Donald
    Wedding At Washington Crossing Inn
    September 29, 2018

Sent on 10/04/2018

Justin and Jamie Daugherty · Married on 09/28/2018

Encore Entertainment collectively made our wedding a more memorable experience than we could of imagined!!

From the beginning Mark Klatskin and his team were very clear and concise about the processes involved in coordinating as many services as we required and made each one very easy to accomplish using web based systems(such as their Dj and Event Planners) along with constantly being available for our needs. Not only were we in contact with Mark, his team also contacted us individually to discuss details we would never have thought about taking into account to make our day just that much more amazing. On the day of our event the photographers(Steve and Chris)and our videographer(Dennis)were with us from 10 am until our final dance. Our DJ (DJ Flip) and our MC (Eric)showed their abilities to read a room and kept the energy high when needed and gave us the spotlight during our formalities. Having a photo booth proved to be a hit with everyone in attendance. Our operator (Viki) was very attentive to all of our guests making sure they left video messages, took photos home with them and informed them of the many other features of the booth like the ability to text, Email and upload photos to Facebook. All in all Encore Entertainment exceeded all of our expectations and would highly recommend them. If you’re looking for any entertainment services of any kind look no further.

Justin and Jamie Daugherty
    Crystal Point Yacht Club
    September 28, 2018

Sent on 10/24/2018

Howard Yang · Married on 09/09/2018

Highly Recommended!

“We want to thank everyone who helped make our wedding date special and memorable. From the beginning to end it was such a smooth transaction. Encore entertainment, one source for all really made it easy in booking our DJ, Photographer, and Photo Booth. Brandon and DJ Flip hyped up the crown, facilitated the wedding in accordance with the schedule. DJ Flip played a clip in sync with my husband’s speech that was not pre-planned and made the speech even better. That just shows the skills he has as a DJ. Brandon showed professionalism from coordinating to executing, really made the party hyped and fun as he had promised. Our photographer Steve gave really good suggestions for poses and went by the schedule as planned. I know everyone enjoyed the Photo Booth and the photo album made by Justin was amazing. Our friends had highly recommended Brandon and DJ Flip, we can now say the same. We wish you all more success and will defiantly recommend you to everyone. Thank You all for your hard work in making our day spectacular.”

Anni & Howard Yang (Anni & Howard) Hilton Garden Inn Staten Island, September 09, 2018

Sent on 10/23/2018

Joe Catapano · Married on 05/26/2018

A Fantastic Experience From Start to Finish

Working with Mark and his team was an absolute pleasure. They made everything incredibly easy and answered every single one of the dozens of questions we had along the way.

We couldn't put a price on having Mark there to run the show and not having to worry about a thing during our reception. His team was incredibly professional, the photographers and video crew showed up early, everything was set to go at our reception with the photo booth and entertainment setup, and Mark MC'd the entire event from start to finish. All of Mark's team knew each other and had worked together before, and it showed as the night couldn't have gone more smoothly.

Every one of our guests had an absolute blast. Mark and his team made our Wedding Night one we won't ever forget!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Krystle · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Encore Entertainment for our wedding on Saturday, May 5. We arranged everything with Mark and filled out the required forms online. We had a photographer, videographer, MC, DJ, and photo booth. He worked with our budget without a problem. Everything went smoothly! The photographer was with us the entire day and was excellent. The videographer met us at the church. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth at the reception. And we received LOTS of complements on the MC and DJ. A friend is getting married next year and asked for your information. Highly recommend their services. I can't wait to see our pictures and video!

Sent on 05/10/2018

lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Mark and his crew were absolutely phenomenal! From day one he was so easy to work with and really made the planning process so much easier for us. Our wedding was two weeks ago and we are still getting compliments on how great the music was! They played everything we wanted and went above and beyond our expectations. Our photographer Steve was also amazing, he captured every moment perfectly, and our pictures are beautiful! We are beyond greatful!

Sent on 05/17/2018

ahnnalisa · Married on 04/07/2018

I just wanted to let you know that your team was FANTASTIC at my wedding on April 7th! I can’t even begin to say enough great things like I mean literally everything was amazing! Brandon and the DJ were incredible! We had so many people asking for their name and a couple people said they won’t get married unless they are there! They had everyone dancing even people I never would have expected!

Dennis and Steven were also fantastic and it was clear that they clearly loved their jobs! For having never met them I was instantly comfortable! Even the lighting and photo booth guy were so nice and helpful!
    They truly made my wedding amazing and I am so glad they were there with us! They were just as happy and excited as we were and I do not know how we would have done it without them.

Seriously I cannot say enough amazing things! Thank you thank you thank you and thank you again!!!!!

Ahnnalisa & Jason
    April 7th, 2018

Sent on 04/13/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2018

Our wedding this past weekend was AMAZING! Honestly there aren't enough words to express my happiness and gratitude for the team for making Saturday everything I have ever dreamed of! Every person I spoke to told me how perfect everything was... So many guests told us how great our emcee Brandon was, and how they just felt like he was an old friend! (My best friend also said she wishes she could fire the DJ they hired and hire Encore!!!)

The dance floor was packed all night, the music was perfect, the lighting was amazing, everyone thought our monogram projected on the floor was super cool! The pros from each 'department' individually reached out to me ahead of the wedding to go over some final details, I truly felt like all of my wants and needs were taken care of and I couldn't have asked for a better team!

Our photographer, Jason was great! He actually arrived early to start photos while I was still getting my makeup done, and he & Evelyn made us feel so comfortable all day! They gave us great ideas for photos. He made us feel very comfortable and I didn't even notice him half the night! Evelyn was there the whole time making sure our photos were going to be perfect. Mitch our videographer was there to capture every moment of the day! Oh! And of course Justin at the Photobooth was great! I love our album with everyone's photos and it was so great to see everyone having a great time! The Turkey Hat at The Photobooth was a huge hit! Encore Entertainment ran like a well-oiled machine!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2018

Our wedding was in January and it couldn't have gone any better thanks to Encore! They provided our photography, videography,photobooth, and Mark was also our Officient for the ceremony! They truly made us feel like family and truly went out of there way to make it the best day ever. Every single person at our wedding said it was the most fun they have had in a long time. There was the perfect balance of intimacy and fun. I would recommend Encore to anybody who is looking for an amazing wedding or party! The photographer and videographer did an amazing job! And most of the time we didn't even know they were there.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Mark and his team are absolutely amazing. I actually did event planning in college and have worked with many, many DJs. He and his team is by far one of the best. They did a great job working with us on the schedule and song selections, giving us great advice and options. During the reception, they were energetic enough to break the ice and get people involved without being cheesy.

We did the MC with the DJ. We did the entire wedding ourselves and hosted at my wife's parents house. Because we had the MC I wasn't left having to coordinate anything. Mark was able to walk over and gather the bridal party from pictures and line everyone up and prep them, cue the DJ to start the music while he was there to cue the entrance to the reception. He was able to walk around and find the caterer and photographer when they were ready to start dinner, or dances, or cake cutting. While I'm sure a single DJ would be able to coordinate with the other vendors and keep to the flow of events, I'm not sure how any single DJ would be able to do all the wrangling that is necessary to completely run the event.

Mark got people moving and eventually got them onto the dance floor. We have gotten multiple people come up to us or my Mother in law and say how amazing of a DJ we had, that they don't typically dance at weddings but they were moving and grooving at ours.

As far as communication, Mark was always a phone call away walking through our plan then answering any questions we had. He met all the vendors that showed up before I even got to introduce them and when I spoke with our photographer and caterer they both told me don't worry we are working directly with Mark.

I guess in the end I would say I have complete confidence that Encore Entertainment will make your wedding day magical and help you every step of the way in the planning.

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 14
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 15
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 16
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 17
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! 18

Paula · Married on 08/12/2017

I hired encore entertainment for photo, video, photo booth and marrying is! All I can say is this company is awesome not only did I get to use 4 out of 5 services they were amazing!!! Mark married us, kept it short and sweet like we wanted, our photographers were a married couple and did everything we asked for!! And they even let us join our cocktail!!! Mirvhbpur video guy was also awesome on point with everyone!!! I can't wait to see our proofs!!! Thank you mark and team!
    And Victoria was my main contact and stayed in contact with me at all times and answered allll my questions

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kim · Married on 07/30/2017

Mark and his team were beyond wonderful for my daughter’s wedding (Summer ‘17) I met with them ahead of time because the bride & groom live in Florida and they helped ease the nerves of all of us for things to go smoothly. They listened to every detail we said from the ceremony to the cocktail hour through to the last song played. We didn’t want the night to end! Kim Badessa -Mother of the Bride

Sent on 04/23/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/21/2017

Mark and his team are amazing! So attentive and willing to do anything you ask! I got married July 21, 2017 and it was one huge party! I couldn't of gone with a better company and I highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Adam · Married on 07/02/2017

Everyone associated with Encore that my wife and I worked with was great and the end result was a super fun time for us and our guests at our reception. Though we only utilized Encore's DJ services, we would absolutely recommend all their services based on the care and professionalism they exhibited. Huge thanks to Brandon, Mark and DJ Flip!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/04/2017

We recently hired Encore Entertainment for our wedding in early June and were extremely happy with our choice. Being a military couple, we did not have the chance to meet with the team before hand or select music, but it didn't matter. The crew was able to easily adapt to the atmosphere and attitude of our guests and fun was had by all. The DJ (Henry) & Emcee (Brandon) ensured EVERY SINGLE PERSON made it to the dance floor including all the grandparents and young ones. They truly had a talent for getting everyone involved without being forceful or awkward. So many memories from the big day were created with their oversight, assistance, and professionalism. 100% would use again and recommend for any event. Thanks ENCORE!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kaileen · Married on 05/27/2017

Encore Entertainment was our first choice for our wedding needs and we booked all 3 services- DJ, Photo and Video. All of our guests loved the photo booth and we will cherish these photos for a lifetime. Everything was perfect on our wedding day (5/27/2017). The DJ was AMAZING! All of our guests raved about the music and loved the atmosphere. Mark and his team made planning our wedding as smooth as possible. We are so glad we booked Encore Entertainment and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/09/2016

Encore did an AMAZING job at our September 9th wedding. Luis and Eric were perfect. They kept the crowd moving the entire night. We are still getting compliments on the music selection and mix up. The online planning tools allowed us to have a say in what was going to be played and we loved that! Eric had a great personality and everyone just loved him. I would recommend Encore for any type of event, they are reliable, organized and friendly!

Sent on 09/20/2016

I recently booked Encore Entertainment for my and my fiance's wedding. And oh my gosh, are we excited to work with them!! Mark Klatskin, the president of the company, met with us personally and was just so nice. He has such a laid back and warm personality that makes him a joy to work with for our wedding. And his photographs are amazing, the best we have seen. Encore Entertainment also even had the best prices, so we were able to afford a photography booth as well. And they are willing to work with us for the entire day, documenting my getting ready and my fiance's getting ready, so there won't be any feeling of being rushed during pictures during the cocktail hour. They were very flexible with the fact my fiance and I did not want to see each other before the actual ceremony- some places were very pushy about doing the pictures all beforehand. We are just really excited to work with them.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Donicia · Married on 03/12/2016

Eric and Mark were great to work with! Eric was energetic, engaging , social and had us on the dance floor all night - we will definitely be reaching out to him when planning our vow renewals :) . Our pictures came out beautiful , we received many compliments on our key shots. The wedding album is gorgeous too. Thank you for making our big day extremely memorable!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Paul · Married on 02/14/2016

Mark and the staff were absolutely professional and cordial from the first phone call. There is incredible value in the services and packages they offer. We were teamed up with Jason & Evelyn as our photographers and we couldn't be happier! They were professional, but fun at the same time and you can tell they love what they do! We also were teamed up with Dennis as our videographer and he did a tremendous job. He was easy to work with and very easy going. Mark took the job of being our MC and it was fantastic. He and the DJ got the entire wedding up on their feet dancing and we've NEVER seen that before, and we've been to a lot of weddings. We would recommend their packages to anyone for any occasion. It's a one stop shop and well worth it!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Mark and his team our Wedding perfect is every way. The were prompt and helpful every step of the way. On our Wedding Day the entire team was Freindly, Upbeat and Fun. Our DJ & MC kept everyone dancing all night long with an amazing mix of music that was well suited for all ages. Even my grandmother was dancing! Thanks you Mark and sending us such a great team and making our wedding a night to remember! I will refer you to everyone!!!

Sent on 03/20/2016