Encore Entertainment DJ and Event Planning Reviews

14 | Centereach, NY

14 Reviews for Encore Entertainment DJ and Event Planning

Kim · Married on 08/31/2014

Encore Entertainment DJ and Nick Mirabile were very professional and accommodating. They played the songs we requested and kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Lina · Married on 07/13/2014

Encore Entertainment provided top notch service on our wedding day. Nick was professional, enthusiastic and accommodating. He organized and mc'd our event with class and lightheartedness - and his dj chose the best music! He understood our needs and helped make our day special. Best part of our package was that the video and photo and photobooth were included so we didn't have to search. Encore stands behind their work and rightly so, the video and photo vendors were professional, on time, accommodating and helpful. We would recommend Encore to any couple looking for a package deal with a company that will make your day run smoothly and treat you like royalty!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/10/2014

Nick and his team are WONDERFUL! I don't think there was a moment that the dance floor wasn't full! They are very accommodating and easy to work with!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2014

Nick and his team were fantastic at our wedding. Our guests loved their presentation and interaction.

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • User4141316 · event on: 05/03/2014

Encore Entertainment was excellent. Everyone was up and dancing the entire party. The lighting was terrific and the guests enjoyed the photobooth. Great Job!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Kim · Married on 04/26/2014

Encore entertainment did an awesome job at our wedding. From the beginning they were excellent about responding to my phone calls and emails. We sat down and made a playlist together for the event so that we knew we were all on the same page. The day of the wedding, the dance floor was always full. There were times where literally no one was in their seat. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Thanks Nick!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Janine · Married on 01/03/2014

Encore Entertainment without a doubt has the best customer service any bride and groom could ask for. Speaking with someone on the phone who is both honest and professional is such a breath of fresh air! Thank you for that Nick! They dealt with my last minute wedding changes without giving me the run-around or penalizing us. Thank you Encore, if only more companies could be like you!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Mike · Married on 11/15/2013

My wife and I used Encore Entertainment for our wedding last night (11/15/13) I had to come on here and rave about the outstanding performance they did. We booked their Diamond Package and got a free Photo Booth. At first i thought how good could it be if its free. I was wrong the Photo Booth held 10 adults and had all the props to go with it. My guests raved about the music the Photo booth and the lighting. My wife and I could not believe how great they are from the DJ and MC to the Photography and Video all professional across the bored! Wish we could give 10 stars.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Tennielle · Married on 10/13/2013

Encore did a fantastic job for my wife and I's wedding. They catered to every neccessity we had. Thank you guys so much! You'll deffindently be hearing from us again.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Lindsay · Married on 03/19/2010

I booked the diamond package with Encore Entertainment for my wedding as reccommmended from a friend. I was pleased with their proffesionalism and their attention to the details of my special day. They handeled everything from the music to the videography and photography, which was a wonderful experience. It was helpful to have one company taking care of everything. The services that were provided all met my expectations and more, which I would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 03/27/2011

Stacey · Married on 01/02/2009

My name is stacey and I was in married 2009. Prior to my wedding I had seen Encore Entertainement at a Quincenera (sweet 15) and decided to book them for our wedding. We chose the diamond package, which included everything from DJ to photography and even the limos. The staff at Encore was courteous and professional, spending time prior to the wedding reviewing the fine details of our contract. On most ocassionas we delt directly with the owner, which I felt was impressive. Leading up to the wedding, I felt confident that Encore Entertainment would provide the services they had promised and on my special day the services were above and beyond what I had expected. The music was amazing, which was my biggest worry because not only did they have to cater to all ages but my wedding was mutlicultural. Encore really pulled it together nicely and had all my guests dancing. Another thing that I had worried about was being pulled away from my wedding for pictures, I had explained that I wanted most possed pictures to be done during my cocktail hour to ensure that this was not a problem. Encore was so flexible that they were able to fulfill my request and I was able to enjoy my wedding. The photography and videography were amazing and I now have them as memories from the best night of my life. I would truely suggest that if you are looking for a company that can take care of all the fine details and deliver above and beyond your expectations, call Encore!

Sent on 03/27/2011

We got so many compliments on our DJ!! Brendan was able to get everyone out on the floor, and kept things moving all night. Encore Entertainment came through in every way, and made our reception lots of fun. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Donna · event on: 05/16/2014

I would recommend Encore Entertainment. Nick and his staff made my daughter's Sweet 16 a magical night for her. The lighting and music was perfect. Nick and his staff were very professional and truly care about what they do.

Sent on 05/28/2014

debbie · Married on 03/22/2014

My name is Debbie my husband and i were married March 22 2014. We were so please with Encore Entertainment. I was so happy with the way everything turned out. They took care of the DJ,photo and video. I all so had a wedding coordinator for the day that helped me so much,she was there every time i turned around. Encore staff were so courteous, always there when i had questions and that was a lot!! They helped in so many ways, When i couldn't think of what i wanted they gave me idea's and everything was reasonable with prices. I had the photo booth best thing to have so much fun .The music was great,very clear.The lighting was amazing it mad our reception room even more beautiful. The photographer and video staff were so wonderful i felt so comfortable with them, I know i had all my memories taken that night. I recommend to give a called if you want your requests full field and the wedding of your dreams come true (i know we did)!!

Sent on 04/22/2014