Encino Banquet & Gardens Reviews

Encino Banquet & Gardens 2
Encino Banquet & Gardens 3
Encino Banquet & Gardens 4

Caitler Kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

Harriet was an amazing person! I emailed/texted her with all my questions she would respond Immediately!
    She’s the best! Her staff is amazing too!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Encino Banquet & Gardens 5
    Encino Banquet & Gardens 6
    Encino Banquet & Gardens 7
    Encino Banquet & Gardens 8

Rafael · event on 08/01/2015

The employees at Encino Banquet and Gardens are very helpful, kind, and listen to all your needs. My family and I are very happy and content with the service that the employees at Encino Banquet and Gardens delivered. The service they delivered was more than I ever expected.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Henry · Married on 07/25/2015

My wife and I are very grateful for what Harriet, Nancy and the staff did for us on our magical evening! The venue was very elegant. The staff gave extraordinary service. The meal catered that evening was exquisite! All our guests enjoyed themselves and where pleased with everything! Thank you very much!

Sonyia · event on 06/27/2015

I was extremely impressed with how professional, courteous, and helpful Harriet and the staff were during the Christening of our baby. Thumbs up all around and would definitely host other events at this banquet hall. We have already told other friends how great we were treated and they are having their event in the outdoor garden this year! Very happy!

• O

Oscar · Married on 06/20/2015

Everything was perfect. Will definitely recommend. Harriett was the best!

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

Love this venue! They are willing to work with what you want. Harriet is awesome and responds quickly. Mexican food was delicious and all my guest loved the food. Would highly recommend venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/22/2017

GLORIA · Married on 09/09/2017

5.0 star rating

9/13/2017

if I could give them 10 stars I would! We booked this venue a year ago for my daughters wedding 9/9/2017 and from the start I had a great experience with Harriet, always responsive when I had a question. She is amazing and with her experience she knows what's best for the client. Amazing place, clean, very well organized, the courtyard had beautiful lighting everything was on task and on time, the food was delicious. Great staff, thank you Julie, Maria and the rest of the people who made this a great event. I couldn't have picked a better venue for my daughter's wedding. Thank you so much Harriet, the wedding was a total success :)

Sent on 09/13/2017

Ronnie · Married on 10/17/2015

Harriet was absolutely the reason why we chose to book this venue for our wedding reception. She was so accommodating and very accessible no matter when I needed to contact her. Her team did an amazing job on the night of the event and everything went off without a hitch!! I highly recommend this venue for anyone who is looking to get exceptional service and stay within budget!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Karina · Married on 08/29/2015

4.2
      3.0

We had a great event " BROADWAY SHOWCASE SPECTACULAR " with music, dancing, lights, delicious food, and more ...
    Thank you manager Harriet, bartender Nancy, and all staff of the venue who turn this event to the huge success !

Sent on 09/19/2015

Jeff · Married on 06/11/2017

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

By far the worst Management ever. If your looking to do business with this place make sure you voice record every sit down with Hariet. If not she will flip things left and right. Her thing to say every time you quote her is " I never said that" even if it's in the contract. The day I knew she wasn't business par is when she lost our check for over $1000 and until we showed our online statement she was denying the whole thing.
    The food. Wow. Garbage. Our wedding meal had to be in and out. Due to the fact that the food was horrible. And the food was set for over 100 guests and couldn't even feed 95 guests. This place is a joke. Just be careful what you jump into. The staff is great but it's Hariet that's just tries to be sneaky. Even till the day of the wedding she did us wrong.
    If you need to ask for more questions feel free to ask away. I'm here to help others and learn from our mistakes.

Sent on 06/19/2017