Enchantment Designs Reviews

24 Reviews for Enchantment Designs

• Alena

Alena Hosch · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing experience

Enchantment designs was very knowledgeable and passionate about her passion. She responded quickly and answered all questions no matter how many I had. She made sure she captured all the wonderful angles at both the wedding and bridal shoot

Sent on 02/03/2020

Michele · Married on 05/26/2019

Outstanding

Enchantment Designs did a wonderful job on our engagement photos and Save The Dates. We have received so many compliments on our photos. They also did our wedding photography and the photos look amazing. They’re very professional and fun to work with!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Enchantment Designs's reply:

Thank you Michele! It was a pleasure working with you and Rudy, you are such a gorgeous and easy to work with couple!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 02/23/2019

Top Notch Photographer

Hey Adina! I just received our Photobook and it brought tears to my eyes. You did an amazing job! Thank you so much!

Love,
    The Grahams
    #DoItForTheGraham

Sent on 05/05/2019

Enchantment Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your special day! You both were great to work with!

Debra Phifer-Smith · Married on 10/28/2018

Fall, Outside Wedding - Oct. 2018

Where do we begin with Adina and her services? She responded immediately to our request, and she was available at all hours before, during and after the wedding. She was professional, flexible and PATIENT! The biggest compliment we can give her is that we never saw her during the ceremony or reception. We could not understand how she got the shots she did without us seeing where she was or having to avoid her in some way. That never happened! We were beyond pleased with the type of shots, their uniqueness and their beauty. She didn't miss one aspect of our day. Our photobook was perfect and she patiently waited for us to make changes before ordering it for us. Her presentation of the book and the flashdrive with our pictures was beautiful! Adina (Enchantment Designs) is worth every cent! You will be beyond pleased with her services!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Enchantment Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Debra, it was a pleasure working with you and capturing your wedding day. I wish you many blessings in your marriage.

vashita · Married on 10/06/2018

Very nice and helpful...........

Sent on 03/10/2018

Alfreda · Married on 09/02/2018

Exceptional!!!

Enchanment deisgns was amazing! Professional from beginning to end. The prices are reasonable and affordable especially since we planned a wedding in four months and were on a budget. Adina was so patient, I didn't realize the big day would be so hectic, she helped me stay on schedule with my order of events and getting the pics I wanted of me and the groom. We have so many pictures to choose from, she captured every moment. I'm able to look at my photos and relive my wedding day! She communicated with me regularly from day one. We ordered wedding books as well and she picked the perfect photos and got them to me quickly. I hope to use her in the future to capture many more moments.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Enchantment Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Alfreda! It was a pleasure working with you and capturing your beautiful day.
    -Adina

Heather · Married on 06/30/2018

Adina was great to work with! Very flexible and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable on our first ever photo shoot!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jacia · Married on 05/26/2018

We can’t say enough about Enchantment Designs and how amazing the whole staff was during our wedding. Things didn’t always go as planned but Adina and crew were more than accommodating . They captured all the little details and every thing in between! Thank you all so much for capturing our day in the most perfect way possible.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Crystal · Married on 04/14/2018

Adina did an amazing job on our wedding pictures! We got married on April 14, 2018 so we have not gotten all of the pictures back yest, but the ones we have seen are stunning. We continue to get compliments every time someone sees them. Adina was professional and very communicative with me throughout the entire process. She was great on the wedding day, and made everyone feel at ease. I would 100% recommend her to any bride. Her work completely speaks for itself!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Enchantment Designs's reply:

Crystal, thank you so much for the awesome review! I enjoyed working with you and Ben, you are a beautiful couple, inside and out!
  • F

Fondtrice · Married on 03/17/2018

Adina was awesome. She was very professional, eager to make our day special, and showed passion for her craft. I would definitely use her again and I would recommend her services.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Sebrina · Married on 09/16/2017

We used Enchantment Designs to do our Engagement Shoot and it was wonderful. Adina was very professional and helpful throughout the shoot. She helped with poses and even brought props for us to use during the shoot. We will definitely be using Enchantment Designs for out wedding day as well.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Enchantment Designs's reply:

Thank you so much! You both made it easy to photograph and I look forward to capturing your wedding day!

Candace · Married on 07/08/2017

My fiancée and I are so pleased with our experience working with Adina. She was professional, gracious, and flexible. We received proofs almost immediately and are thrilled with the quality of the photos. It was our pleasure using enchantement designs.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Bridgette · Married on 03/19/2017

Enchantment Designs provided excellent services for both my engagement and wedding photos. Adina was very professional and offered the quality that I wanted with a very affordable price! I highly recommend Enchantment Designs to capture your unforgettable memories!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Treal · event on: 08/27/2016

We used Enchantment Designs services to design our annual conference t-shirts and for birthday invitations. Superb job! The work is flawless and error free. The service is fast, friendly and affordable. We will definitely use Enchantment Designs for future events.

Sent on 08/01/2016

NaTasha · Married on 11/14/2015

Enchantment Designs was AWESOME in capturing our nuptials in Charlotte, NC on 11/14/15. This is especially true with the fact that my husband and I had moved to Maryland shortly after our engagement and had to converse and arrange things from an extreme distance. I am very satisfied with the professional services that were provided by Adina and her team and would refer Enchantment Designs to everyone that I know that wants these types of services. I am still in awe of the final product from our wedding and can't wait to share the photos with our family and friends!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Tara · Married on 10/10/2015

Enchantment Designs provided photo booth services for our wedding. The photos turned out great, and they provided several props for use. In advance, we were able to work on a custom template for our wedding, which everyone loved. We highly recommend Enchantment Designs for your wedding needs!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Roslyn · Married on 11/30/2013

Three years of marriage and one child later I am so happy that I used Adina and Enchantment Designs for my boudoir bridal photoshoot! The entire experience was amazing and it gave me so much confidence! She was extremely easy to work with and immediately put me at ease by helping me with outfits and poses. The look on my husband’s face when he saw the high quality prints was priceless! We both enjoy looking at them to this day! Brides-to-be put in so much hard work to get their bodies in shape for the dress, do not think twice and book Adina TODAY for yourself or a friend – you will NOT regret it! I also hired her for graphic design on my custom wedding invitations and programs – Adina is very talented and affordable!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Mark · Married on 10/19/2013

Adina is Awsome!!!!!!! creative and very easy to work with !!!!! me and my family have had serveral session with Enchantment Design and has yet to have 1 complaint. This is our photographer!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2013

Enchantments Designs is professional, responsive, and provides GREAT quality photos. I hired this company to take pictures for my bridal shower. I was so pleased with the photos! I would definitely recommend this company if you are looking for someone to capture your special moment. I would personally hire this company again in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2012

Adina did a a beautiful job on all of our photos. She is so sweet and creative so taking pictures with her was a breeze! I am so glad we chose her to be our photographer!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Shaneka · Married on 06/04/2011

I have had the pleasure of working with Enchantment Designs on many occasions. Family Portraits, Birthdays and Professional Headshots. Each time is always astounding. The work is always very professional and top quality for a great price. I look forward to working with Enchantment Designs again soon.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Vanetta · Married on 12/19/2009

Although my wedding was seven years ago, what Adina was doing with wedding photos then, is what many photographers are just now catching up to. There was no moment missed. I told her just what I wanted and I received even better quality than I expected! To this day, I look back at my pictures and I am still well pleased. She was easy to work with and she allowed us the freedom of free styling in our pictures. The quality of pictures our was absolutely amazing! When I renew my vows, I will definitely use her again!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/10/2017

I worked with Enchantment Designs and Adina for my wedding back in April 2017. I was referred to the company by a co-worker who used Adina for beautiful headshot photos. From our first meeting, Adina was very knowledgeable, organized, and professional. I loved that she provides a "Wedding Binder" with information on her services as well as tips for the Bride for great pictures on her wedding day.

With so many things going on your wedding day, the photos were the least of my worries since I knew the team from Enchantment Designs had it covered! My husband and I are not "picture people" but Adina made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We took a number of pictures throughout the ceremony and reception and they came out absolutely beautiful!

If you are looking for an amazing photographer for your wedding, I would highly recommend Adina and Enchantment Designs! Looking forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sharmain · Married on 08/16/2013

My husband and I had the privilege of utilizing Enchantment Designs by Adina for our wedding reception. She exceeded our expectations and was able to capture a lot of special moments throughout our reception which was just incredible!! We were extremely fortunate to have been blessed with such an amazing photographer to capture our special day.

Sent on 09/27/2016